剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
片名:白宫风云(第五季)
白宫群英 前情提要
Previously on The West Wing:
沃肯打算提名一位副总统
Walken plans to nominate a vice president.
共和党领导层提出了他们的意见 你们或许也有自己的人选
Republicans are sending me ideas. You might wanna round up some names.
我们需要一次民调 -玛格勒
We should be polling on this. - Margaret!
帮我接安祖拿 布勒克
Get me Angela Blake.
我们收到绑匪传来的信息
We received an authentic communication from Ms. Bartlet's kidnappers.
轰炸库马可能会害死她 -他们不会让她活着回来的
We bomb Qumar and they kill her. - They're going to kill her anyway.
阿杜 沙里夫与祖伊的事情无关
Abdul Shareef had nothing to do with what's happened to Zoey.
你不能肯定
You don't know that.
我要你们准备两个讲稿
I need you to start two speeches.
为何要两个? -一个是假设她还活着
Why two? - One if they find her alive...
另一个则不然
...the other if they don't.
剧名:以暴制暴
我该不会是无意中接受了 一些违法勾当的委托吧?
I'm not unwittingly participating in the commission of a felony, am I?
从纽约过来的航♥班♥还好?
How was the flight down from New York?
幸好旅程不长 -抱歉没有解释要你过来的理由
Mercifully short. - Sorry about the Foggy Bottom theatrics.
这多少让我想起年轻时候 兴风作浪的日子
No, it takes me back to the illicit affairs of my misspent youth.
情况怎样?
So where are we?
明天早上纽♥约♥时♥报♥和CNN的
Well, tomorrow morning's New York Times-CNN poll...
民调显示他的支持率高达76%
...has his approval ratings up to 76 percent.
10天之内? -会突然下降
And in 10 days? - His numbers are gonna crater.
不是逐渐是突然下降 就像那个失败的火星任务
Not level off, crater. Like a failed Mars program.
今天是"他痛失爱女我们要支持他"
Today it's "He lost his daughter. We're pulling for him. "
很快会变成"总统无能我们失望"
Soon it's "I don't wanna have to pull for a president. "
他所做的维护了宪法 也坚守了自己当选时的誓言
He did what was constitutionally appropriate. He upheld his oath.
你要进行有关宪法的辩论 可以找哥伦比亚法学院的校长
You want a constitutional debate, call the dean of Columbia Law.
事情发展下去 我的人也爱莫能助
Our guy quit when things got tough.
乔西一定很抓狂
Josh must be going nuts.
他认为我们需要一次民调
He thinks we need a poll in the field.
白宫那边不想牵涉其中?
The White House can't get caught putting a poll in the field.
好吧
Okay.
事情办妥我给你电♥话♥
I'll call you when it's done.
我要照片
We need photos.
巴特勒和各国领导的交流
Bartlet on the phone with world leaders...
听取幕僚的意见英明决断
...conferring with advisors, looking resolute.
他不会答应这样做的
He won't do it.
你是他的好友 但同时你身负更重要的责任
You've been a good friend to him, Leo. But you have other responsibilities.
人们需要相信他能有效运作政♥府♥
People need to believe he'll be able to govern effectively...
即使他不能保护自己的家人
...even if he can't secure the safety of his family.
他们需要知道 他会愿意牺牲爱女的生命
They need to know that he is willing to sacrifice his own child's life...
为了国家
...for his country.
你会吗
Would you be?
所以我不会蠢得去竞选总统
I wasn't stupid enough to run for president.
里奥
Leo.
如果她死了
If she dies...
他的支持率会攀到最高点
...his approval ratings will go through the roof.
国务卿来了
Secretary Berryhill's here.
给我两分钟然后让大使进来
Two minutes, then bring in the ambassador.
早路易 -里奥
Good morning, Lew. -Leo.
你看过会议摘要了?
You've been briefed?
何时开始
When does it start?
就等费华勒斯一声令下
I'm just waiting for word from Fitzwallace.
是不是有点像 当年日本偷袭我们的味道
Doesn't it remind you a little of the Japanese on December 7th?
你觉得事先张扬 让对方有所准备更好?
You wanted us to warn them we're coming so they could shoot back?
我不希望我们先出手
I didn't want us to do it in the first place.
大使感谢你来得这么早
Mr. Ambassador, thank you for coming so early.
谢谢 -这是我们的国务卿
Thank you. - You know the Secretary of State.
是的 -早安
Yes. - Good morning.
请坐
Please.
我要代王子殿下转达
I want to express the crown prince's outrage...
对你们残忍♥地 杀害了他的表弟的愤怒
...at the brutal assassination of his cousin...
以及对于此前恐怖袭击的遗憾
...and his sadness with the events of the last days.
请你代为问候 巴特勒总统和他的家人
Please extend our sympathy to President Bartlet and his family...
库马的人们将会为他们祈祷
...and let them know the prayers of all Qumaris are with them.
我想不是所有库马人都会这样
Oh, I don't think all Qumaris.
假使有我国公民与此事有关
If any of our citizens are involved in this tragedy...
我保证我们会尽一切努力
...I can assure you we will do everything within our power...
伸张正义
...to bring them to justice.
包括你们的皇室成员?
Including the mullahs?
如果美国政♥府♥有证据可以证明...
If the U.S. has sufficient evidence to implicate--
你的政♥府♥向巴解提供协助
Your government actively supports the Bahji.
除了用极刑处死通奸者
In addition to stoning adulterers...
还禁止宗教宣传以外的文化交流
...and banning anything written after the Gutenberg Bible...
鼓吹使用武力推♥翻♥美国政♥府♥
...they preach the overthrow of our government and violence against us.
我们是一个伊♥斯♥兰♥国家
We are an Islamic nation.
我们的统治需要来自阿訇的支持 (阿訇是伊♥斯♥兰♥宗教领袖的尊称)
Our kingdom depends upon the support of the imam--
你们允许Kazir组织武装训练营 -我们允许他开设宗教学校
You allow Kazir training camps-- - We allow Kazir religious schools.
你们经济援助 那些激进的原教旨主义组织
And you finance radical fundamentalism throughout the Muslim world.
你们基♥督♥教没有传教士?
You don't have Christian missionaries?
我们没有政♥府♥支助的传教士
Not government-sponsored missionaries...
他们不会接受 炸♥药♥武器的训练
...with explosives, manuals and weapons training.
抱歉
Excuse me.
大使先生你不能指望 我们表现得无动于衷
Mr. Ambassador, you can't expect us to stand idly by...
当你的国民有企图 谋杀我们的国民的时候
...while so many of your citizens are intent on murdering our citizens.
我无法接受你们暗♥杀♥ 我们一位皇室成员
It's difficult to listen to you characterize...
就是为了用行动证明你们的效率
...the assassination of a member of our royal family as standing idly by.
我们要轰炸Kazir在 Tamar和Laddi的训练营
We're bombing the Kazir training camps in Tamar and Laddi.
什么时候? -现在
When? -Now.
然后我们会派地面部队
And we're following it up with ground forces...
拘捕并审讯有嫌疑的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
...to detain and interrogate suspected terrorists.
感谢你们如此及时的通知
Thank you for informing us in such a timely manner.
我们是你们仅有的盟友
We are one of the only friendly governments you have left...
在那个每天有年轻的 贫穷的激进分子成长的地方
...in a region that is growing younger, poorer and more radical every day.
一旦我们下台了 你以为谁将会取代我们
If you undermine us, who do you think takes our place?
请你告诉总统先生 我也有一个女儿
Please, tell the president that I have a daughter too.
喂 -是我
Yeah. -Hey, it's me.
我吵醒你了吗 -没我醒了
Did I wake you up? - No. I'm awake.
我已经洗了澡看完早报
I already read the papers, showered.
现在在办公室
I'm in the office.
你可否等我一会?
Can you hang on for one sec?
嘿 -我真的没有吵醒你?
Hey. - Sure I didn 't wake you up?
没有我正准备去...
No, really. I already went for a run--
好皱褶的衣服
Nice track suit.
你可以告诉我事实 我不会因此看不起你的
You could've said I woke you. I wouldn't have thought less of you.
睡觉是...
Sleeping is....
我不知道像是缺乏男子气概
I don't know, it lacks a certain masculine-- Whatever.
你认为筋疲力尽才突显男人味? -要咖啡吗
Your virility is tied to exhaustion? - You want coffee?
你买♥♥了咖啡
You brought coffee.
我不知道疲劳 可以改善你的气质
I don't remember fatigue improving you.
饿吗? 我们可以下去吃点...
You hungry? Wanna head down, get a couple of... .
百吉饼
Bagels.
你有没有把淋浴间 和换洗的衣服带来?
Hey, you got a shower and a freshly ironed shirt in there?
黑咖啡?
Black?
你平常喝的东西会让你 神智不清的脑袋更混乱
That soy-chai-whatever thing you drink is affecting your already addled brain.
不要一直盯着电视好不
Would you stop staring at the TV.
有祖伊的消息吗 -没有
Is there anything new on Zoey? - No.
你在这里多久了? -不知道大概凌晨3点到现在
How long have you been in here? - I don't know, since about 3.
你看了早报吗新议长选出来了
You see the morning papers? We have a new speaker.
天哈夫利?
God, Haffley?
希望他们不会被议长 休息室的水牛标本吓得晕死过去
They'll be passing out pelts and slabs of bison in the cloakroom.
共和党♥国♥家委员会 会继续其日程安排
Roll call has the GOP resuming its committee schedule...
无论祖伊能否回来
...whether Zoey's back or not.
除了增加我国温室气体的问题外
Aside from adding to our nation's greenhouse-gas problem...
这样的会议毫无意义
...those hearings are meaningless.
听说艾活安排了一次 沃肯和共和党人的私下会晤
Word is Atwood has Walken meeting with the Republicans today...
在民♥主♥党人缺席的情况下
...without any Democrats.
是的一直持续到昨天深夜
Yeah, they were over last night too.
你们在现场吗?
Were any of you there?
他们可不是单纯讨论会议选址 (共和党♥国♥家委员会会议)
Well, they weren't talking site selection for the RNC.
该死哈夫利?
Damn it. Haffley?
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表