剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
没特别的意思 -你话里有话
Nothing. I didn't mean it. -You absolutely meant that.
好吧或者有 -你小心说话
Okay, maybe I did. -Be careful what you start.
白宫如何回应贝拉第博士的声明
In light of recent events, how do you respond to Dr. Berardi's claim...
指出他不支持 暗♥杀♥他国领导的原因
... that the practical reason for not assassinating foreign leaders...
是担心我们的政♥府♥官员及其眷属 容易受到恐怖袭击报复?
...is that our officials and families are vulnerable to retaliation?
阿杜 沙里夫不是 外国领导的身份
Abdul Shareef was not targeted as a foreign leader.
我们的行动是为了 阻止他袭击金门大桥
He was stopped from blowing up the Golden Gate Bridge.
今天到此为止 祖伊 巴特勒正在准备
We should wrap up. Zoey Bartlet is coming...
希望媒体也安守秩序
...and you in the pool should get in position.
我们的小姐经历了一点磨难
Remember, this young lady has been through an ordeal.
她将不会回答提问 各位请给予一点起码的尊重
She's not gonna take questions. So just show some basic human--
我几乎想说怜悯 别担心我忍♥住了
I almost said "decency. " But don 't worry, I'm back.
接下来是什么? -诺福克仍然是警戒5级
What's next? -Norfolk is remaining at ThreatCon 5.
波特兰收缴的资料
The manuals confiscated in Portland...
包括一个放射性物质 散布设备的蓝图
...include blueprints for a radiological dispersion device.
昨天我们在坦桑尼亚 拘捕了一名嫌犯
The guys we detained in Tanzania yesterday...
在他身上查获了 肉毒菌霉素和氰化物
...were packing botulinum toxin and cyanide.
我们仍然可以在后院燃放烟火?
But we can go ahead and light sparklers in our own back yard?
沿线都有我们的人 FBI公园警卫首都和当地警♥察♥
Along with our people, the FBI, the Park Service, Capitol and local police...
一共有2000个警员 -空军会负责空中警戒
...there'll be 2000 officers. -Air Force jets will monitor the airspace.
波汤麦河上我们设置了禁航区
There's a no-boating zone on the Potomac...
在14街到纪念桥之间 -搞成这样请我也不敢来
...between 14th Street and the bridge. -A party invitation if I ever heard one.
本地的活动基本不受影响 -有哪些?
Very few local events are affected. -What has?
宣誓仪式要延期 军乐队的人身份没经过调查
Reading the Declaration got postponed. No one cleared the fife and drum corps.
还有一个移♥民♥ 团体的集♥会♥也要取消
And a group of immigrants taking the citizenship oath had to cancel.
原来安排的地点收到了炸♥弹♥恐吓
The VFW Hall they're using had a bomb scare.
很好感谢各位 -谢谢总统先生
Fine. Thank you all. -Thank you, Mr. President.
何时安排与贝利希尔会面?
When do I sit down with Berryhill?
两点 -好
Two. -Good.
我有午餐安排 不想匆匆忙忙的
I've got a lunch I don't wanna rush.
祖伊怎样? -好多了谢谢
How's Zoey doing? -Really well. Considering.
他们下来了 -谢谢
They're on their way down. -Thanks.
为何移♥民♥集♥会♥会收到炸♥弹♥恐吓?
What's with a bomb scare at an immigration ceremony?
我们鼓励移♥民♥通过集♥会♥加强 社区和邻里之间的联♥系♥和互助
lmmigration has been encouraging more district and neighborhood ceremonies.
这次的移♥民♥很多来自中东国家
Most of this group being sworn in are from Arab countries.
每个都曾经被入境处人员 进行详细的背景调查和面试
Folks who have been interviewed and background-checked by two agencies...
而且必须要上课学习英语
...taken classes to learn our language...
通过关于历史和司法制度的考试
...passed exams on our history and government...
还被取了两次手印对吧? 就是这些阿♥拉♥伯人?
...and fingerprinted twice? These kind of Arabs?
是的 -找一个合适的地方
Yes, sir. -Find an auditorium...
让他们继续集♥会♥ -好的
...where they can safely take their oath. -Yes, sir.
天我不想看到这些
Oh, man, I don't like the looks of all that.
这些都是不重要的 -大部分我可以用自动签名笔处理
They call it nonessential for a reason. -We'll send most of it to the auto-pen.
我离职那段日子 这支笔还有效力吗?
The auto-pen didn't work while I was on hiatus?
那会引起难以预料的宪法问题
It raised constitutional issues we couldn't parse.
C.J. 建议用这个 刚从档案室送来的
C.J. needs you to approve this. It's from the archives.
大部分人会选择烟火晚会那张 但她觉得这张更好
She said everyone will probably go with the fireworks. But this is nice.
很甜蜜 -他们当时只是在取笑我
It's sweet. -They were laughing at me.
这是你第一次到农场去对吗?
Was this your first time at the farm? It was, wasn't it?
我在那里呆了几天
I got on and I stayed on.
你是天生的骑手查理 -费达罗
You were a natural horseman, Charlie. -Fiderer.
谢谢她准备好了
Thank you. She's ready.
你...?
Are you...?
妈我没事
Mom, I'm okay.
只要深呼吸慢慢走就好
You know how to do this. Just breathe and walk.
你看上去很好
You look great.
祖伊大家都爱你!
Zoey, America loves you!
议长先生主席先生 基于谋求双赢的精神
Mr. Speaker, Mr. Leader, in the spirit of everyone wins...
我们由衷感谢 共和党领导层的各位
...we wanted to thank all of you in the Republican leadership.
我们对两党在危机时的合作感到欣慰
We can be proud of the way we crisscrossed the aisle recently.
我们想知会有关 总统对副总统的决定
We'd like to inform you of the president's choice for vice president.
那么他请求沃肯留下只是坊间谣言?
So there's nothing to the rumor he begged Walken to stay?
他们是好朋友 -他会提名路易斯 贝利希尔
They're good friends. -It's Lewis Berryhill.
届时他会卸任国务卿 -他已经被我们确认过一次
He'll step down as secretary of state. -We've already confirmed him once.
你们希望尽快解决这事? -政♥府♥需要更有效的运作
You're looking for an expedited process? -The country needs to move on.
他的军方经历和行政经验 都让他成为毫无疑问的人选
He's an obvious choice. His military records, governmental service... .
老实说我有一个问题 -什么问题
Frankly, I've got a problem. -What kind of problem?
我不会投赞成票对贝利希尔
I don't have the votes. Not for Berryhill.
他是一个战争英雄
The guy's a war hero. He's the most popular secretary of state since...
是自林肯时代那个谁之后最受欢迎的国务卿 他当时还是参院全票通过的
...whoever Lincoln had. He was unanimously confirmed by the Senate.
斯活林肯时代的国务卿 虽然他在床上被刺死
Seward. Lincoln had Seward, who was stabbed in his bed.
而且贝利希尔 并没有得到众院确认
And Berryhill wasn't confirmed by the House.
没人试过被众院确认 现在轮到你们挥棒了(棒球术语)
No one's confirmed by the House. This is your one at-bat.
我们让他们单独商议 -里奥不用
We should let them have the room. -Leo. No.
我并不需要 再咨♥询♥党内高层的意见
I don't need to be schooled by my brethren.
这是我的职权所在 -提建议或表赞同
I get what my job is here. -Advice and consent.
你的职责是确认 总统的决定是否符合资格
Your job is to confirm the president's choice is qualified.
没人会认为贝利希尔不够资格
No one can say Lewis Berryhill isn't qualified.
但你们并不希望一场争辩
But you don't want a fight.
贝利希尔会带来争议
Berryhill's a fight.
议长先生我了解你没有 类似这样的经验
Mr. Speaker, I know you haven't been through this before.
我们都没有在这之前没有 因为性丑闻导致下台的
None of us has. Other administrations haven't lost their vice president...
副总统 -议长先生
...to a sex scandal. -Mr. Speaker.
不要误解我我来这里 不是跟你们唱反调
Don't misunderstand me. I'm not here just to be a naysayer.
我有一个建议 -建议?
I have suggestions. -You have suggestions?
这里有一些名字 我想会比较容易得到确认
Here are a few names that could be easily confirmed.
这是你的名单?
This is your list?
你介意吗?
Do you mind?
参议员
Senator.
我对这个名单没有异议
I have no problem with this list.
这怎么回事? -威尔! 去办公室
What the hell just--? -Will! In the Oval.
叫上C.J. -我们被触杀了(棒球术语)
And grab C.J. -We just-- We got tagged.
谁想到他会这样 -他正是如此
Idiot thinks he tagged us. -He did.
这简直是要挟 -我们不能动摇
He's bluffing. -We don't blink.
他究竟在想什么? 脑袋发烧了吗?
What the hell is he thinking? Is he just in over his head?
他是白♥痴♥还想要挟我们 -我们提名贝利希尔
He's an idiot. He's bluffing. -We put up Berryhill.
然后等着共和党自己分♥裂♥
We wait for the Republicans to self-destruct.
如果有足够时间的话 -他是白♥痴♥我们不会输的
lf we have the time. -He's an idiot, and we'll destroy him.
担心消息泄漏还是票数? -都担心
Worried about leaks or about numbers? -Both.
能拖多长时间? 我担心 纠缠下去会使民众不安
How long can we spin it? If it drags on and gets ugly, people worry--
我们竟然为了 这份名单头痛真讽刺
We got a fight. With this list? It's a joke.
奥格斯 亚代尔 是一个极度无聊的人
August Adair would bore the country into a stupor.
史塔基原谅我这样说 三年后他比你更不可能连任
Starkey is, forgive me, sir, more likely to keel over in three years than you.
时间拖得久哈夫利 就有可能成为下一个人选
The longer Haffley drags this out, the longer he's next in line.
戴安 福斯特是一个认真的提名 -她是一个真正的笨蛋
Diane Frost is a serious name. -Diane is a serious loon of the left.
我喜欢戴安 福斯特 我会跟她结婚
I love Diane Frost. I'd marry Diane Frost...
如果她看得上我的话 (暗指对方是同性恋)
...if I were a member of her stated sexual preference...
事实上她没有参选资格
...but Diane is unelectable.
他们目的在于阻击 任何有可能下次当选的人
Their agenda is sniper anyone who's hard to beat next time.
这跟党派斗争无关 -现在就是
This wasn't about partisan politics. -It is now.
算了吧这里又没有外人 政♥治♥从来都是钩心斗角互不相让
Come on, guys. The door is closed. This has always been about partisan politics.
我们反应过激的理由
One reason we were ecstatic this morning...
是因为贝利希尔 适合将来接任我的位置
...is that Berryhill looks good to take over next.
他现在也不是毫无胜算的 -谁是罗拨 罗素
He also looks good now. -Who is Robert Russell?
他是西部科罗拉多的议员
He's the congressman from Western Colorado.
我说的是科罗拉多采矿集团
And I don't mean the state. I mean the mining company.
他看上去没有领导气质 -我们是在讨论那份名单吗?
Bob Russell is not presidential. -Are we discussing the list?
我们在否定这份名单 罗素是否就是我们的"那个人"?
We're dissing the list. Wasn't Russell--? Is he "Bingo Bob"?
就是他 -不要再盲目否定
That's him. -Let's not diss it.
你们听着我们坚持贝利希尔
Okay, listen up. We're sticking with Berryhill.
明天对外公布 -看看我们的朋友反应如何
I wanna announce tomorrow. -Let's check with our friends.
我们需要一些支持 -名单怎么处理?
Make sure they've got our back. -What about the list?
把这些人叫来 你和乔西跟他们好好谈谈
Get these folks in. You and Josh have some nice chats.
你想向哈夫利示好? -尽力而为
You wanna placate Haffley? -I wanna try.
当他意识到自己的建议被接纳 也许不会太抗拒我们
If he thinks he's getting to advise, maybe he'll consent.
如果你也能配合一下先生 -打个招呼是没问题的
lf you could say hello too, sir. -"Hello" is all they'll get.
无论怎样抓紧一点 我们什么都有就是没有时间
Whatever happens, has to happen now. Time's not our friend here, Josh.
我马上安排 -C.J.你能否...?
I'm on it. -C.J., can you...?
托比割礼什么时候? (托比是犹太人)
Toby, when's the bris?
今天早上阁下 -早上? 你这家伙
It was this morning, sir. -This morning? You dog.
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表