剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
通缉的人有消息吗 -还没有
What about the five sleepers? - No, sir.
中东方面对于暗♥杀♥行动 给我们很大的压力
We're hearing displeasure from the Middle East over the assassination.
如果他们有可能威胁到我们的安全 可不能束手待毙对吗麦纳利
Well, if the Arabs are mad at us, we must be doing something right. Dr. McNally?
阁下这会是我国历史上首次
Sir, this would be the first time in our history...
出兵侵犯同盟国领土
...that we have violated the soil of an ally.
上将? -军队已经随时待命
Admiral? - We're at Defcon Alpha...
就等你的决定 -有什么部队?
...awaiting your go. - What's involved?
12架F-14B雄猫战机 8架F/A-18E超级大黄蜂
Twelve F-14B Tomcats and eight F/ A-18E Super Hornets...
从华盛顿号♥上起飞
...off the George Washington.
同时海军会空降1100名陆战队士兵 到指定位置确保地面安全
Then the Marine 3-7 will drop 1100 special ops forces in to clean it up.
轰炸同时地面进攻? -我们会在三天内全面撤出
A bombing and an invasion? - We'll be in and out in three days.
轰炸库马可能会害死她
We bomb Qumar and they kill her.
不管怎样 他们都不会让她活着回来的
They're going to kill her anyway.
何时出发上将
When you wanna go, admiral?
9小时后部队就可以到达指定位置
lt'll take special ops nine hours to get into position.
只要你下令一小时内 我们就到达目标上空
On your order, we'll be over the targets in 10.
明早6:30 美国时间
Six-thirty, our time, tomorrow morning.
你告诉总统还是我亲自去?
Do you wanna tell the president or should I?
谢谢我会处理
Thank you, sir, but I'll do it.
叫库马大使过来
Get the Qumari ambassador over here.
告诉他我们要轰炸他的国家
We need to let him know we're gonna bomb his country.
其他人呢 -在换衣服
Where is everybody? - Getting dressed.
我们去圣约瑟大教堂
We're going to Saint Joseph's.
休斯神父今晚 会帮我们家族做弥撒
Father Hughes offered to celebrate a private Mass for the family.
特勤局让你去? -我在这里还是有一点权力的
The Secret Service is letting you go? - I still have a little pull around here.
抱歉车已经准备好了
Excuse me, sir. The cars are ready.
艾莉来了你知道吗
Ellie came too. Did I tell you?
不
No.
那很好
That's great.
那些我们追求的事情里奥
All the things we wanted to do, Leo.
我们信仰并为此奋斗的东西
All the things we believed in and wanted to fight for.
阁下 -他要下令轰炸对吗
Sir... - He's going to bomb, isn't he?
是的
Yes, sir. He is.
大约3小时前沃肯总统声明
Approximately three hours ago, President Walken announced the U.S. conspiracy...
对阿杜 沙里夫 一年前的失踪承担责任
... to murder Abdul Shareef, who mysteriously disappeared a year ago.
我以为里奥叫你回家
I thought Leo told you to go home.
是的 -来吧拿起你的大衣
Yeah. - Come on, get your coat.
我想把事情做完你先走吧
I have some things I wanna finish up. You go ahead, though.
哈罗德说人们整天 都守候在围栏前替祖伊祈祷
Harold says people have been leaving stuff for Zoey by the fence all day long.
我想回家的时候顺便去看看
Thought I might walk by on my way home, check it out.
乔西
Josh.
来吧
Come on.
过去的24小时内一场大火作为 连串重大事件的最后一环
A fiery end to a cyclical chain of events has come to light in the last 24 hours.
在我身后废墟之上仍可见火光
Behind me, a fire still burns through piles of debris...
这是一辆满载炸♥药♥的卡车冲进 当地剧院大厅所造成的景象
... where a TNT-filled truck crashed through the lobby of a movie theater...
里奥
Leo?
他们还只是孩子
They were just boys.
最大的不过24岁
Oldest was only 24.
我们会作出反应吗
Are we going to respond?
有祖伊的消息吗
Any word on Zoey?
我要你们准备两个讲稿
I need you to start two speeches.
第一个我已经开始写了
I already started working on the first one today.
今晚回去好好休息
Go home tonight. Get some rest.
明天精神爽利地回来你们都是
Come back fresh in the morning. Both of you.
我需要你们处于最佳状态 -你也回去吗?
I need you at your best tomorrow. - You going too?
是的当然
Yeah, absolutely.
我累坏了
I'm beat.
为何要两个?
Why two?
一个是假设她还活着 另一个则不然
One if they find her alive, the other if they don't.
我的天
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表