剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
令郎为国捐躯
Your son's sacrifice for his country...
是为了保护民众的安全 这必将被人们铭记
...for the safety and security of us all, will not soon be forgotten, sir.
很感谢你先生
I appreciate that, sir.
你和家人会得到上天的眷顾
You and your family will be in our prayers tonight.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
还有多少?
How many more?
两个
Two.
何时我才能享受当总统的乐趣
When do I get to the fun part of being president?
乐趣? 阁下
The fun part, sir?
乘坐空军一号♥四处翱翔
Yeah, flying around in Air Force One...
在希尔顿 赫德岛打场高尔夫
...getting a good tee time at Hilton Head.
我想你可没有那样的时间阁下
I doubt you'll have much trouble getting good tee time, sir.
这真是一个糟糕的房♥间
This is a weird-looking room.
杜鲁门形容对于联邦司法体系 它就像是皇冠上的宝石
Truman called it the crown jewel of the federal penal system.
你很喜欢杜鲁门?我也是 -是的
You a Truman fan? Me too. - Yes, sir.
我以为你会更喜欢艾森豪威尔
I would have taken you for an Eisenhower man, sir.
如果杜鲁门还活着 今天他肯定是一个共和党人
If Truman were alive today, he'd be a Republican.
我对此很怀疑
Oh, I doubt that very much.
有趣的是我没有这样的野心
You know, it's funny. This was never an ambition of mine.
我从没想过要当总统
I never wanted to be president of the United States.
杜鲁门也没想过
Neither did Mr. Truman.
我去帮你接通下一个电♥话♥阁下?
I'll start another call, sir?
谢谢
Thank you.
这与党派政♥治♥无关 这是对国家最有利的方式
"This isn't about partisan politics, it's about what's best for the country.
无论危机持续多久
However long this crisis lasts...
我们都很高兴 可以由沃肯总统领导我们
...we're fortunate to have President Walken here to lead us. "
说得不错 -谢谢
Great quote. - Thanks.
无论危机持续多久...
"However long this crisis lasts," that's... .
绝妙的转折
Nice turn of phrase.
当然对这一时期更恰当的形容
Of course, a more accurate description of that time might be:
应该是"直至巴特勒总统决定复职
"Till Bartlet decides to sign the second letter...
并把沃肯赶出白宫"
...and boot Walken out of our White House. "
什么
What?
你在国难之时谋取竞选资本
You're campaigning in the middle of a national tragedy.
祖伊 巴特勒仍然命悬一线
Zoey Bartlet's breathing through a straw...
你们已经为下届选举做势?
...you're test-driving sound bites for the next election?
你直接告诉我 你们究竟想干什么?
Straight answer, once in your life. What are you guys up to?
闭门会议 媒体宣传
Closed-door meetings, planting quotes in the Times.
下一步是不是公开质疑 巴特勒总统的执政♥权♥威?
What's next, spontaneous speeches questioning Bartlet's fitness to lead?
你似乎不明白对吗
You don't get it, do you?
共和党人非常敬佩巴特勒
Republicans are in awe of Bartlet.
他能人所不能
He recused himself in the only way he could.
贯彻了宪法所赋予的权力和精神
In a way envisioned by the Constitution.
制宪者会预想到总统的女儿
The Framers were afraid of the president's daughter...
被绑♥架♥并有生命危险?
...being kidnapped at musketpoint?
25号♥修正案的精神在于
The notion of the 25th Amendment...
将国家社稷置于个人荣辱之上
...is that the institution matters more than the man.
巴特勒的决定是一种自我牺牲
Bartlet's decision was more self-sacrificing...
因为他愿意将权力 拱手让出给反对党
...because he gave power to his opposition.
维护公众利益是我们共同的责任 不应该是一♥党♥裹挟的
The institution may matter more, but it's your guy protecting it, not ours.
自我牺牲的背后 当然会伴随其他的牺牲
A truly self-sacrificing act usually involves some sacrifice.
你现在打算把我们钉在十字架上
So now you're gonna nail us to the cross.
没有
No.
你们用不光明的手段 对付恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You beat the terrorists at their own game.
我们并不笨乔西
We're not stupid, Josh.
我们以此作为话柄 只会让自己难堪
We try to use this to our advantage, it'll blow up in our faces.
我们会被视为冷酷无情
We'd seem callous and unfeeling...
尤其与巴特勒本人 非凡的勇气和爱国精神相比
...in contrast to Bartlet's extraordinary gesture of courage and patriotism.
如果有人不像我这样做
And anyone who thinks otherwise...
只能说明他在政♥治♥上非常软弱
...has a particularly craven way of looking at politics.
怎么回事 -半岛电视台播放绑匪的录音
What happened? - AI Jazeera has a tape of Zoey.
四分钟前发布的 -他在说什么?
They broadcast it four minutes ago. - What's he saying?
他承认绑♥架♥的责任
He's claiming responsibility for the kidnapping...
以巴解组织以及 苏利文 穆♥罕♥默♥德♥的名义
...in the name of the Bahji and Sulayman Mahmoud.
那是谁 -其中一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Who is that? -One of the terrorists...
正被巴基斯坦关押 他们要求释放的囚犯
...they want released from prison in Pakistan.
她拿着的是什么? -早上的今日美国
What is that she's holding? - This morning's USA Today.
他们再次重申要求释放被囚人员
They are again demanding the prisoners be released.
她神智清醒吗? 像是被下了药
Is she even conscious? She looks drugged.
画面怎么这么糟糕
Why is the quality so bad?
我想这是电邮去 电视台的数码图片
We think it's a digital photograph e-mailed to Al Jazeera...
通过调解器传送的
...probably over a modem.
我们肯定这是她本人?
We're sure that's her?
是她
It's her.
他还说了什么
What else is he saying?
他在指责美国政♥府♥还有库马政♥府♥
He is denouncing the United States, the kingdom of Qumar...
以及我们对神圣穆♥斯♥林♥土地的攻击
...and our attack on holy Muslim lands.
他说美军如果 不在24小时内撤出库马
And he says if every American soldier is not out of Qumar in 24 hours...
他们会射杀人♥质♥
...then they are going to shoot her.
托比
Toby.
抱歉我无意吓到你 -不会不会
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you. - No. No, sir.
只是奇怪你在这里 总统先生
Just surprised to see you here, Mr. President.
他们没有收回我的通行证
They haven't revoked my pass yet.
请坐
Please. Sit.
有什么我能为你做的吗? 任何事
Is there something I can do for you, sir? Anything...?
你有烟吗? 艾碧 不准我在住处抽烟
Do you have a cigarette? Abbey won't let me smoke in the residence.
所以我办公室常常藏着一包
I usually keep a pack hidden in the office.
我想我还有几支雪茄 -不用了
I probably have a couple of cigars. -No, thanks.
我只是想可能还有人没下班...
I just thought maybe somebody on your staff....
你在做什么?
What are you working on?
准备你回归的讲稿
The speech for when you come back.
情况怎样
How's it coming?
还好有点困难
Fine. Tough.
介意我看看吗
Mind if I have a look?
还没写好 -没关系
It's not finished yet. - That's all right.
我在考虑结尾部分
I'm still working on the ending.
另一个在哪里
Where's the other one?
什么另一个
What other one?
另一份讲稿
The other speech.
我们只准备了一份
We only wrote one.
你写的? -不威尔写的
You write this? - No. Will.
我们不会需要这个的
But we won't need it, sir.
"凡主赐予我们的他亦可夺走"
"The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away."
你介意我拿走吗
You mind if I take this with me?
也许我可以在别人 那里借到一根烟
Maybe I can bum a smoke off one of the agents.
你要保重总统
You take care of yourself, Mr. President.
请稍候警官
Can you hang on, officer?
打扰一下
Excuse me, sir.
我们有发现了
We may have something.
这事开始以后你回过家吗
You been home since this started?
我没事
I'm all right.
你的人有考虑我的继任人选吗
You guys any closer to naming my successor?
你认真的? 我以为你开玩笑
You were serious about that? I thought you were joking.
我答应萝拉花一个月时间
I promised Laura a month on a boat...
陪她到加勒比海度蜜月
...kicking around the Caribbean for our honeymoon.
32年过去了我可以理解 她的耐性已经消磨殆尽
Thirty-two years later, I think her patience is finally wearing a bit thin.
你开船吗
You sail?
以前我的船有7000吨♥
Last thing I captained weighed 7000 tons.
我还必须费尽心思 让32尺长的远程轰炸机
I should be able to figure out how to ease a 32-foot Catalina...
顺利降落在金斯敦
...into a slip in Kingston.
是的
Yes, sir.
麦加利先生上将
Mr. McGarry, sir. Admiral.
FBI说他们找到 祖伊 巴特勒的下落了
The FBI are on their way over. They think they found Zoey Bartlet.
维吉尼亚州警♥察♥向我们报告
Virginia state trooper responded to a domestic disturbance call.
看守的人喝醉了留下她一个人
A couple got drunk, he let her out by the road in the middle of nowhere...
她用手♥机♥拨♥打♥了911
...so she dialed 911 on her cell.
她不肯定自己所在位置 我们花了很大功夫
Trooper couldn 't find her, she'd wandered off to get out of the rain.
根据她提供的资料 我们搜查了一个可疑的谷仓
Guy checked an old barn across from where she said she'd be.
祖伊
Zoey!
她有怀疑骨折 因为催泪瓦斯引起的刺痛
She's got a possible clavicle fracture, irritation because of tear gas...
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表