剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
Okay. That was better. - I hit the wall.
保持距离是好的 瞄准戴手套的人
Distance was good. Now just aim for the guy with the mitt.
为什么不取消呢? -我也搞不懂
Why didn't we cancel? - I was just wondering the same thing.
我写一百篇演讲稿 效果也比不上
I could write 100 speeches and we'd never come close...
你站在投手丘的画面 -是啊 很有权威的感觉
...to the sight of you up on that mound. - Yeah that's me. All-powerful.
光靠我的风采 就能扭转世界的局势
Bending the will of the world by my mere presence.
哈犸斯势力越来越壮大
Hamas grows stronger every day.
因为对以色列的不满
Because of frustration with Israel.
对 不过也是因为哈犸斯 能够提供巴勒斯坦人
Yes but even more because of what Hamas can offer the Palestinian people.
教育、食物跟健康保险
Education food health care.
难道巴勒斯坦当局不能吗?
Doesn't the Palestinian Authority...?
巴勒斯坦当局只会中饱私囊
The Palestinian Authority lines their own pockets.
福拉德主席永远也不会改变
Chairman Farad cannot will not change.
他只为自己想
And he's willing to pull the temple down on his own head.
但是还有其他理性的人 如果得到帮助 就能改变局势
But there are others reasonable men who with help could effect change
对哈犸斯构成威胁
...challenge Hamas.
你说的是温和派
Moderates.
我对我说的话很有信心
I tell you this in the strictest of confidence.
我为巴勒斯坦的首相Mukarat传话
I bring word from Prime Minister Mukarat of Palestine.
他对于当前局势感到忧心 同时也认为
He's concerned about the ongoing situation and feels the time has come...
应该重新开启与以色列以及贵国 沟通的契机
for opening a new line of dialogue with Israel and with your country.
而这个沟通不包括Farad主席在内
A line of dialogue that does not include Chairman Farad.
Leo.
Leo.
你好吗? - Abbey.
You all right? - Abbey.
有什么事吗?
What can I do for you?
我来提供服务
I came to offer up my services.
服务?
Your services?
我穿上防弹背心看来不错
I look pretty good in a bulletproof vest.
好 -再说 我...
Okay. - Not to mention I was quite...
以前可是垒球选手 而Jed不是大投手塞扬
...the intramural softball player and let's face it Jed's no Cy Young.
Toby跟Josh认为 他今晚去投球是很重要的
Toby and Josh think it's important he goes out there tonight.
Ron Butterfield怎么想?
What does Ron Butterfield think?
我们在球场派了十几位密勤局人员
We've had a dozen Secret Service at Camden Yards for the past two weeks...
过去两个礼拜都在拆卸空调
...disassembling the air conditioners.
每个清洁工的柜子 所有厕所跟屋顶都派了人
They'll have men in every janitor's closet every bathroom...
球场还有240个安全人员
...up on the roof. That and the other 240 security guys the ballpark
你看来很累
You look tired.
今天很漫长
It's been a long day.
今年很漫长
It's been a long year.
你希望他能有所作为
You want him to do something.
对
Yeah.
我觉得他很努力-他想扭转局势
Seems to me he's trying to. -He's tilting at windmills.
中东的局势
Tilting at windmills in the Middle East.
有更适合的地方吗?
Is there a better place for that?
你觉得历史学家会因为
You think historians will judge me...
我投球投不好而贬低我的贡献吗?
because I can't stand the national pastime?
我们不会让这个秘密泄漏出去的
We'll make sure it's a well-kept secret sir.
五、六十年后 会有人拿着摄影机
In 50 60 years some guy with a camcorder...
找到以前在厨房♥工作的员工
will track down some old codger who worked here on the kitchen staff...
请他告诉大家 我在Abbey的医学课上
...and tell the story of how I thought Stan Musial was a pediatrician...
误认Stan Musial是小儿科医生 -这种错误很常发生
...from Abbey's medical school class. - It's a pretty common mistake.
我想把这里炸掉
I'd really like to bomb the whole damn place.
迦萨? -迦萨、约旦河西岸
Gaza? - Gaza the West Bank.
顺便把阿♥拉♥伯半岛都炸掉
Take out the whole Arabian Peninsula while we're at it.
这就是我们想要的
It's what the country wants.
没错 这就美国的作风
Sure.Hell it's practically the American way.
谁在乎那些疯子想要什么?
And who cares if it's exactly what those lunatics want?
他们逼我们 我们就反击回去 他们有圣♥战♥
They push we push back and they've got the holy war
发动一千零一名士兵
...they've been praying for with 1001 recruits to fight...
攻打大西洋对岸的人
the big kid on the other side of the Atlantic.Like bad Shakespeare.
他们等着我扮演好我的角色
They're waiting for me to play my role...
从中谋利
and chuck a big fat one right down the middle.
总统先生
Mr.President.
让我搞清楚 Josh在德国跟人碰面
Let me get this straight. Josh met with some guy over bratwurst?
他去取情报
Information checks out. This has all the hallmarks..
是透过秘密管道 -我以为Farad已经掌控Mukarat
...of a back-channel overture. - I thought Mukarat was in Farad's pocket.
我们也这样以为 看来他发现以色列的单方行动
So did we. Seems he realized unilateral Israeli action
会对他人♥民♥不利
will leave his people with less than negotiating will.
我们谈的是拥立领导者
We're talking about kingmaking.
一个不在乎和平的领导者
About a leader with whom there can be no peace.
以色列不会跟Farad谈判 -这件事要怎么处理?
The Israelis won't sit down with Farad... - How would this work?
我们跟以色列进行密谈
We broker secret talks with the Israelis.
让他们知道Mukarat是可信的 让他们撤退
Show them Mukarat's credible. They pull back...
支持Mukarat 释放罪犯
...bolster Mukarat by releasing prisoners...
这种干预巴勒斯坦政♥治♥的方法
We're grasping at straws. This kind of intervention into Palestinian politics
美国的介入造成中东产生一堆独♥裁♥者
American intervention is responsible for propping up nearly every dictator in the Middle East.
看看我们被害的多惨
And look where that's gotten us.
总统先生
Sir...
我们该开始专心对付 攻击我们的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
it's time to focus on the terrorist elements who've declared war on us.
我们对抗的是忌妒与仇恨
We're at war with jealousy and hatred.
以巴冲突是指标
The Israeli-Palestinian conflict is the index patient.
难道那不该是我们的重点吗?
Shouldn't that be our focus?
我们有Mukarat的资料吗? 他的著作或是资历?
Do we have any files on Mukarat? Writings?Personal history?
我们会去找
We could pull that together.
州长 只有你会选在零度的气温下
Governor only you would decide to hold a press conference outside...
在户外召开记者会 我们大家都会冻死的
in zero-degree weather.We'll all freeze to death.
这是避免被问太多问题的好方法 -我比较希望避免体温过低
One way to avoid too many questions. - I'd prefer to avoid hypothermia.
我快被赶上了
I'm gonna get clobbered.
不会的 -我们应该要求重新计票
You're not gonna get clobbered. - We should ask for a re-count.
你得到303张选举人票 我想你被他们缠上了
You got 303 electoral votes. I think you're stuck with them.
那些人是谁? -记者会不是个秘密
Who are all those people? - Press conference wasn't a secret.
看来你有粉丝
Apparently you have fans.
他们要我♥干♥嘛? 当总统吗?
What do they want me to do run the country?
是有点意外
It's a little surprising isn't it?
你听到了 将军连午餐都差点没吃完
You heard me today. Hell the general could barely keep his lunch down.
你不觉得他跟Fitzwallace会嘲笑我吗?
You don't think he and Fitzwallace are gonna have a great laugh over that?
我们有很多得学习 -没有你我是做不到的
We have some things to learn. - I can't do this without you.
你以为我会离开吗? 我戒酒是有原因的
You think I'd let you? There's a reason I've stayed sober.
有办法评估阿♥拉♥伯
Any way to gauge the reaction of the Arab world..
或以色列的反应吗?
...or the Israelis?
我们有一些门路 可以私下询问
We have a number of contacts we could reach out to quietly.
好 同时叫战机保持警戒
Let's do so.And keep the F/ A-18s on ready alert.
总统先生 这是浪费时间
Sir. This is a waste of time.
我们试过 -谢谢 Leo
We've tried elevating... -Thank you Leo.
你必须... -谢谢
You need to... - Thank you.
Donna Moss在哪里?
Where's Donna Moss?
什么? -Donna Moss
Excuse me? - Donna Moss.
她不在病房♥里 -你是她的家人吗?
She's not in her room. - Are you related?
我是美国总统的幕僚
I work for the president of the United States.
我的外交位阶相当于三星上将 快点告诉我
I have the diplomatic rank of a three-star general. Tell me.
你跟Galit大使谈过了吗?
You spoke with Ambassador Galit?
以色列愿意跟Mukarat私下谈判
The Israelis are willing to sit down with Mukarat privately...
只要Farad主席不参加
as long as Chairman Farad won't be involved.
好 你觉得呢? -两种选择都有风险
Okay.Where are you on this? -Both options have risks.
让我们讨论一下
Give us a moment would you?
你不能进去
Oh you can't go in there.
什么? -她出现了并发症
What's...? - A complication.
肺栓塞 -有血块在里面
She's developed a pulmonary embolism. - It's a blood clot.
我们现在正试着取出血块
We're trying to remove it now.
五月十三号♥ 就是以色列独♥立♥纪念日之前
You know on May 13th the day before Israeli Independence Day...
以色列的电视台列出
...the TV stations in Israel screen the name...
所有为国捐驱的士兵名字
of every soldier who's fallen for the country.
一个名字大概停留一到两秒 直到你上♥床♥睡觉
A name flashes for a second or two then the next name appears.
第二天起来名字还没报完 持续了24小时
You go to bed you get up the names are still flashing.It takes 24 hours.
他们是那样过国殇日的
That's how they observe Memorial Day.
对 同时继续攻击迦萨
Yeah and they keep lobbing missiles into Gaza.
我们还变相鼓励这种状况 很快名单就要48小时才播得完
We start encouraging it how long until that broadcast lasts 48 hours?
搞不好要72小时
Or 72?
我们谈判过多少次?
How often have we tried negotiation?
我们不跟主席谈判-你的第一顺位
We're not negotiating with the chairman. - Your priority...
应该是国♥家♥安♥全♥
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表