剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
这是《泰勒真♥相♥网》
This is The Whole Truth with Taylor Reid.
你没有给我机会回答
You're not giving me a chance to answer.
如果你想高谈阔论 我可以留一个剪影
If you wanna bloviate, I'll leave a cutout of myself...
让你大谈特谈 -五、四、三
...and you can talk all you want. - In five, four, three...
你的表现好极了
You're doing great.
现在回到茜洁葛瑞 她说可以送一张自己的剪影
We are back with C.J. Cregg, who says she could've sent a cardboard cutout...
留给我们今天的节目
...of herself for all we'll get today.
茜洁第♥一♥夫♥人♥重回 特区东南边的诊所行医
C.J., the first lady is back to practicing medicine at a Southeast D.C. clinic.
她是否打破对美国人♥民♥的誓言?
Isn't she breaking her promise to the American people?
她对美国选民撒了 有关丈夫健康的谎言之后
Didn't she say she wouldn't practice medicine...
不是说不再行医吗?
...after lying about her husband's health to the American voters?
她在贫困社区的免费诊所做义工
She is volunteering in a free clinic in a poor neighborhood...
协助拯救人命
...helping to save children.
她应该修正健保体系 而非弥补自已的形象
She should try to fix health care as opposed to repairing her own self-image.
她是医学博士随她爱补什么 如果是健保你就会阻止
She's an M.D. She can fix whatever she pleases. If it's health care, you'd block it.
我赞成明理的照顾 不是社会化的医疗
I'm for sensible care. Not socialized medicine.
你才不是 -第♥一♥夫♥人♥向民众说谎
No, you're not. - The first lady lied to the people. She lied.
你向药剂游说的付费演说呢?
What about your paid speeches to the pharmaceutical lobby?
我有自♥由♥ -你向保险游说的演说
And your speeches to the HMO and insurance lobby...
以及健保改革兴起时 你如何大肆反对
...and how when health-care reform comes up, you're against it.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥会做事 你不会因为你领他们的钱
First lady gets things done, you're not because you're depositing their checks.
让我们谈谈谁才是小鸡
Let's talk about who's chicken. The insurance...
她大赢特赢 -你认为还要多久?
She won that round on all cards. - How much longer, do you think?
不知道
I have no idea.
里奥知道他不能代表 一个主要国防承包商做证
Leo knows he can't testify on behalf of a major defense contractor.
他在想什么? -他没有在想
What's he thinking? - He's not thinking.
他们一起服役多久? -里奥和欧尼尔?我不晓得
How long did they serve together? - Leo and O'Neal? I don't know.
在他们被击落之前有一段时间 -里奥曾被击落?
A while before they were shot down. - Leo was shot down?
在河内 他们躲在丛林等待救援
Over Hanoi. They hid out in the jungle till they were rescued.
我大概要等多久? 一个纪♥元♥?
Can I get a ballpark how much longer it's gonna be? An era?
一首柴可夫斯基交响曲? 一个冰河时期?
A Tchaikovsky symphony, a brief ice age, perhaps?
你的胡子上沾了一些食物
You have some food stuck in your beard.
他在那里多久? -三天
How long was he there for? - Three days.
抱歉长官 齐格非常坚持
Excuse me, sir. Mr. Ziegler is being rather insistent.
跟平常一样 汤犸斯先生让我想想看
As he so often is. Well, thank you, Mr. Thomas. Let me think about it.
总统先生
Mr. President.
什么事这么重要?
So, what's so important?
有人又把“黄色潜水艇” 的歌♥词搞错了?
Someone get the words to "Yellow Submarine" wrong again?
是关于里奥 -我们还没有肯尼的消息?
It's about Leo, sir. - We still haven 't heard from Ken?
我在他的办公室 和芝加哥的旅馆留话
I left messages at his office, and with his hotel in Chicago.
我们应该一起吃午饭的
We were supposed to have lunch.
打回他的办公室 找出他今早的会议
Call his office back and find out what meetings he had this morning.
有空吗? -当然了
Got a minute? - Yes, sir. Of course.
还没有海军陆战队的消息? -还没
No word yet on the SEAL team? - No, sir. Not yet.
托比和乔西来和我谈 关于慕勒的事
Toby and Josh came to see me about this Mueller-Wright thing.
我告诉乔西我会处理
I told Josh I'd handle it.
在三军♥委♥员会前做证?
By going before the Armed Services Committee?
杭特想要利用我和欧尼尔的友谊 使政♥府♥难堪
Hunt's trying to use my friendship with O'Neal to embarrass this administration.
在国会委员会面前做证
Testifying before a congressional committee...
就会减轻难堪吗? -杭特只是虚张声势
...will lessen that? - Hunt's bluffing.
他因为亚利桑那州制♥造♥商 没有获得合约而不高兴
He's upset Arizona manufacturers didn't get any of the contract.
你曾在慕勒担任资深主管十年
You were a senior corporate officer at Mueller-Wright...
你无法做证
...for over 10 years, right, Leo? You can't testify.
不会到那个地步
It's not gonna come to that.
你会随时被国会委员会传唤
It opens you to being called by the congressional committees on a whim.
我不能忍♥受杭特为了政♥治♥目的 毁谤好人的名声
I won't stand by while Hunt slanders a good man's name for political purposes.
乔西似乎认为 -乔西不知道他在说什么
Josh seems to think that... - Josh doesn't know what he's saying.
你问过肯尼是否是真的 -我认识肯尼欧尼尔35年了
You ask Kenny if there's any truth...? - I've known Ken O'Neal for 35 years.
我跟他一起工作一起服役
I worked beside him, served beside him.
他从来没有做错事
He hasn't done anything wrong.
你不能做证里奥
You can't testify, Leo.
我不能遗弃他总统先生
I won't desert him, Mr. President.
你有问过肯尼
Have you asked Kenny...
谣传是否是真的 -我不必
...if there's truth to the rumors...? - I don't have to.
还是没有亚历山大将军的消息?
Still nothing from General Alexander?
没有乔西等着为您做方法简报
No. Josh is waiting to give you a Ways and Means briefing.
什么是方法简报? -南卡罗莱那之行
What Ways and Means briefing? - The South Carolina trip, sir.
然后移♥民♥局要做边境安全简报
And then you have the INS on border security.
四点时国家艺术勋章得主会来拜访
And at 4, the National Medal of Arts recipients are coming by.
你是民谣摇滚三人组的乐迷吗?
You a Crosby, Stills and Nash fan?
我一直是疯马型的女孩
I've always been a Crazy Horse kind of gal, Mr. President.
我看得出来 -虽然我在夏日之恋中
Yeah, I could see how that would be. - Although, I did have a...
曾经爱上一个马术竞赛的牛仔
...tempestuous affair with a rodeo cowboy during the Summer of Love...
摇滚乐团扮演了重要的角色
...that the Hollies played a significant role in.
我会叫乔西进来
I'll call Josh in.
星期六去南卡罗莱那州 有什么问题?
So, what's this problem with Saturday's trip to South Carolina?
文德要为家庭主妇争取减税 除非你是贫穷妇女
Wendt wants a tax cut for stay-at-home moms. Unless you're a poor woman...
否则他就要你工作 或是拒发福利金
...then he'd argue you have to work, or be denied welfare benefits.
他想把洗碗机津贴 塞进公车的调解帐单
He'll try to slip dishwasher subsidies into the omnibus reconciliation bill.
我们的地方政党委员会 一直在争取更多课后托儿接送
Our caucus has been fighting for more daycare, after-school care...
使贫穷妇女更容易找工作
...transportation to make it easier for poor women to get to jobs.
他们不能辩称花费
They can't justify spending...
联合税务委员会评估 在五年超过110亿
JTC scores it at 11 billion over five years.
110亿?
Eleven billion?
让原始人穿上恐龙皮的外套
To keep Wilma Flintstone in dinosaur-skin coats...
而大部分的女性 却为子女找托儿服务所苦
...while most women struggle to find care for their child.
一般家庭能获得什么减税优♥惠♥?
What's the tax benefit for the typical family?
一年一百元 -将近三百元
About $ 100 a year. - Closer to 300.
但那不是重点
But that's not the point.
四口之家的年收入若是六万八
A typical family of four making 68,000 can get 1200...
如果太太工作 可以获得托儿减税一千二
...in childcare tax credit if the wife works.
如果她想留在家里带孩子 我们爱莫能助
If she wants to stay at home with the kids, we don't help.
他是谁? -莱恩皮尔斯
Who's this? - Ryan Pierce.
他在我的办公室实习几个月
He's interning in my office a few months.
皮尔斯? -也许更短
Pierce? - Maybe less.
参议员皮尔斯的儿子? -是我叔叔
Senator Pierce's son? - He's my uncle.
莱恩你选择托儿减税 还是这个?
So which would you choose, Ryan? Daycare tax cut or this?
托儿但是我们何必为别人选择?
Daycare. But why should we choose for everybody else?
你有什么建议?
What would you suggest?
告诉文德 你知道他不支持托儿减税
Tell Wendt you understand he didn't support the childcare tax credit...
因为对家庭主妇无帮助
...when there's no help for stay-at-home moms...
因此找一个合理的漏洞 两边都付钱
...so find agreeable loophole closers to pay for both.
他在筹款委员会 钱在那边对不对?
He's on Ways and Means. That's where the money is. Right?
对谢谢
Right. Thank you.
真有趣 -你棒极了
That was fun. - You did great.
伪善的流浪儿 投了一个安打的球
Sanctimonious little guttersnipe sent a big fat one up and over the plate.
健保改革
Health-care reform.
来自一个两边榨钱的家伙
From a guy who's on the fence about the application of leeches.
他希望你回节目 -合理的健保?
He wants you back. - Sensible health care?
他是说便盆和一张写着 “理赔被拒”的支票
He means a bedpan and a check from the "your claim's been rejected" lobby.
你错过班了 他等了一会儿
You missed Ben. He hung around a bit...
可是要去内政部开会
...but he had a meeting at Interior.
他看起来如何? -如果你不要可以给我吗?
How's he look? - lf you don't want him, can I have him?
他的头发还是很乱 像《往日情怀》的劳勃瑞福?
He still have that ruffled hair, "Redford in The Way We Were" thing going?
他留了一张纸条和照片给你
He left you a note and a picture.
他问了一个问题 -而我回答了
He asked a question. - And I was answering it.
有错误 -你是为我工作
Incorrectly. - You work for me.
不要在他面前纠正我 -即使资讯有错?
Don't correct me in front of him. - Even with wrong info?
是的 -真的?
Yes. - Really?
影印一份双面 -正反面?
Xerox this. Front to back, double-sided... - Collated?
是的 -好
Yeah, go wild. - Right.
在总统简报天堂有问题吗?
Trouble in mind-numbing presidential briefing paradise?
他越位在总统面前纠正我
Eve Harrington here just corrected me in front of the president.
你有错吗? -那不是重点
Were you wrong? - That's not the point.
什么才是重点?
What is the point?
我要进办公室了 -参议员杭特在里面
I'm going into my office now. - Senator Hunt's in there.
麦特杭特在我办公室?
Matt Hunt's in my office?
参议员抱歉让你久等 -没关系
Senator. Sorry to keep you waiting. - It's okay.
你不知道我会过来 -请问有何贵干?
You didn't know I was coming. - What can I do for you?
我
I...
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表