剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
我们以为他从没做过的努力
Effort's what he's accused of never making.
还知道什么资讯?
What more do we know?
从爆♥炸♥案的计划执行 到炸♥弹♥的大小
The planning the execution the size of the bomb
看起来都像是职业组织型犯罪
...all appear too sophisticated to be some guys just freelancing.
哈犸斯跟真♥主♥党都曾发动过 类似的路边炸♥弹♥攻击
Hamas and Hezbollah have used roadside bombs like this against IDF tanks.
搞不好攻击者本来 想攻击以色列坦克车
Maybe that's what this was intended for.
因为雪佛兰休旅车跟以色列坦克车很像
Because Chevy Suburbans are often confused with Israeli tanks.
军事选择呢?
Military options?
如同你之前提过的 很难有固定的目标
As you noted earlier sir fixed targets are hard to come by.
通常以色列都是乱枪打鸟
Half the time the Israelis aren't sure what to hit.
让我总结一下 我们不知道是谁做的
So let me sum up.We don't know who did this...
是否是刻意攻击也不知道
...or even if they meant to.
如果不知道的话 就不知道如何反击
Don't know how we'd hit them if we did find out.
不知道总理抓的是否是对的人
Don't know who these guys were that the chairman arrested.
我们有确定的资讯吗?
Is there anything anything at all that we are certain of?
除了已经有三个美国官员死亡之外
Other than three U.S.officials were brutally murdered?
我们知道在爆♥炸♥现场
We know that at the blast site...
有一群巴勒斯坦人对西方记者丢石头
groups of young Palestinians stoned Western reporters
大叫上帝万岁
...shouting "God is great. "
嗨我是从白宫来的Josh Lyman
Hi I'm Josh Lyman from the White House...
请问Donatella Moss住在哪一间
...looking for Donatella Moss' room.
Lyman先生? -我是
Mr.Lyman? - Yeah.
我是Leahy上校 是我帮Moss小姐动手术
Colonel Leahy. I operated on Miss Moss.
动什么手术呢? 我不太了解她的状况
For what exactly? I'm a little behind the curve.
她的股间有复合性骨折
She had a multiple compound fracture of the femur..
同时有气胸的情况-抱歉我
...and a pneumothorax. - Sorry I...
她的肺部衰很、而且有骨折 -肺部衰很 这是小问题吗?
Collapsed lung broken thighbone. - Collapsed lung. That's no biggie?
我们从胸腔打入空气 -是吗?听起来
We suctioned the air from the cavity. - Really? That sounds...
这不是大问题她的肺部应该在48到72小时间就能恢复
No biggie. Lung should re-expand within 48 to 72 hours.
她还跌断了腿?
And a broken leg?
复合性骨折就是骨头刺穿皮肤的意思
Compound fracture is one where the bone protrudes through the skin.
而且是多处骨折所以... -我知道了
This was a multiple so that meant..-Yeah.Got it.
你还好吗? -我有点反胃
You all right? - I get a little queasy.
再加上时差
Plus the you know jet lag.
骨折的治疗进行得很好
In any event the main fracture repairs went well.
我们插入固定棒在她的骨头里
We inserted a rod through the bone.
好
Okay.
你想坐下吗?
You wanna sit?
我没事她会没事吧?
I'm... I'm fine.So she's gonna be okay?
目前没事 我比较担心你
At the moment I'm more worried about you.
我很好、我很好
I'm good. I'm good.
我们要进行多普勒检查 确定没有血块
Well we'll wanna perform some Doppler studies ensure no clots have formed.
气胸可能要好几个礼拜才能恢复
Recovery from the pneumothorax may take several weeks.
骨折需要几个月的时间 她会需要做复健
The fractures months with physical therapy.
很好嗯不是很好
Great. I mean not great but...
至少她没事
Considering.
你可以进去看她
You can see her. If you'd like.
总统先生Kate Harper来了
Sir. Kate Harper.
总统先生 -我要感谢你的辛劳
Mr.President.-I wanna thank you for your efforts.
你的介绍真是了不起
Hell of an orientation.
不需要道谢总统
No thanks necessary sir.
你认识Fitzwallace将军
I understand you knew Admiral Fitzwallace.
尽管发生今天这种情况
Today notwithstanding...
有时候我的确还是有值得信赖的情报来源
reliable intelligence does occasionally come my way.
将军是我毕业后的良师
The admiral was one of my mentors after Annapolis.
我一向有点桀傲不逊
I had a mild tendency toward insubordination.
然后他改掉你这个习惯?
Which he helped you correct?
他很喜欢我这一点
Which he enjoyed...
只要不是针对他
...when not directed at him.
我也一样
I have a similar taste.
我会谨记在心 -总统先生
I'll bear that in mind. - Sir.
什么?-我会谨记在心总统先生
Sorry? - I'll bear that in mind sir.
喔我... -我只是在开玩笑Charlie
Oh.No.I... -I'm just jerking your chain.Charlie.
是-密勤小组在车里?
Yes. - Secret Service at the car?
是的 -谢谢
Yes sir. - Thank you.
陪我过去
Walk with me.
中东情势让我想到一个关于乐观跟悲观主义者的笑话
The Mideast reminds me of that joke about the optimist and the pessimist.
悲观主义者会说 情况不可能更糟了
The pessimist says "It can't get any worse."
乐观主义者说 一切都是有可能的
The optimist says "Oh yes it can."
我们很容易忽略世界上 有一群沉默的大众只想生存
It can get easy to forget there's a silenced majority who just wanna live.
结果我们把精力都花在 那些懂得吵闹的人身上
You spend all your energy dealing with what's drowning them out.
所有的谩骂跟爆♥炸♥案 -难道我们不该对他们负责吗?
The invective and bomb blasts. - Isn't our moral responsibility to them?
这跟自我意识有关 -总统先生?
It's quicksand. An ego trip. - Sir?
努力追求诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥
Chasing that Nobel Peace Prize right down the same sinkhole.
在经过50年徒劳无功的争斗之后 失败并不算丢脸
Well after 50 years of strife and futility there's no dishonor in failure.
丢脸的是连试都不愿意试
The only dishonor might be not to try.
一起上车吧
Come take a ride.
Gail.
Gail.
总统先生
Mr.President.
请进
Please. Come in.
我不知道该如何表达哀悼之意
I wish I could express the depth of my sorrow for your loss.
我非常遗憾 Fitzwallace女士
I'm so sorry Mrs.Fitzwallace.
水手的太太
A sailor's wife...
不像士兵的太太一样 必须每天担心受怕
doesn't live with fear the way a soldier's does.
将军的老婆更不需要这样
An admiral's wife that much less.
这让人很难接受
You don't spend a career preparing for this.
直到今天之前 我一直都觉得老天很眷顾我们
It seemed like a blessing until today.
我们会尽快找到主嫌 将他们绳之以法
The people responsible will be found and brought to justice.
不需要对我做这样的承诺
Don't promise that.
我知道这个世界是什么样子
I know the world.
还有什么事?
What else?
葬礼的方面
The funerals.
我知道-调查局需要时间
I know. - The FBI's gonna need time...
处理遗物 -我知道
...with the remains. - Yeah.
你该回家了 -我?
You should go home. - Me?
是
Yeah.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
以色列武装直升机刚刚在迦萨 发射飞弹轰炸一间民房♥
Israeli gunships just fired missiles into an apartment house in Gaza City.
他们针对的是哈犸斯的一个领袖
They were targeting a Hamas leader.
爆♥炸♥造成12个人死亡 当中包括4个小孩
Twelve killed including four children.
哈犸斯的领袖是否在当中 目前还不确定
No word on whether the Hamas leader is among the dead.
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表