剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
那头衔就免了 我们也该回到“约翰”了吧?
Come on with that title. I think we're back to "John," don't you?
你还好吗?你看起来很棒
How have you been? You look great.
请坐 -我不想太占用你的时间
Please, sit down. - I don't wanna take up time.
我是此地唯一没有客户的律师 我有的是时间请坐
I'm the only lawyer here without clients, so I've got time. Sit, please.
你该看看这张清单
You should take a look at this list.
如果你为了起死回生 持续以谎言污蔑总统的话
If you continue rehabilitating yourself by throwing mud and lies at the president...
茜洁你不用说了我明白了
C.J., you can stop. I get it.
介意我保留这份吗?
You mind if I keep this?
请留存你可以拿给 暗中代你写书的作者
Please do. You can give it to whoever's ghostwriting your book.
你可以转告总统 他不需要担心那本书
You can tell the president not to worry about the book.
我不会让他显得很难看的
I'm not gonna make him look bad.
我只是想结束让那个丑闻 好继续过我的日子
I'm trying to get the scandal behind me so I can move on.
真♥相♥完全的真♥相♥句句属实?
The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but?
嗯
Well...
我会称之为《全盘托出》
I'm gonna call it Full Disclosure.
你觉得怎样?这书名好吗?
What do you think? Good title?
我也会在书里? -是
Am I going to be in the book? - Yes.
而且你是有点怪的角色
Not mentioning you would be strange.
我是说总统与副总统之外
I mean, after the president and vice president...
你是白宫曝光率最高的人
...you're the most visible person in the White House.
我宁可不要
I'd prefer not to be.
茜洁你不用担心什么
C.J., you've got nothing to worry about.
我保证
I promise.
等那些故事披露之后 你打算如何办竞选活动?
What will you do in the campaign when stories come out?
那些故事? -不其他女人的故事
Those stories? - No, the other women.
我还没决定要选我真的 -一定还有其他的女人对吧?
I haven't decided to run. I really... - There have been other women, right?
很多对吧?
Lots of them. Right?
因为你勾搭我的方式
Because the way you came on to me...
太顺手、太老练 -茜洁那都是十年前的事了
Way too smooth, way too practiced... - C.J., that was 10 years ago.
我很抱歉 -等你开始竞选
I'm sorry. - When you run...
媒体自然会去找到其他女人
...the press will find some of those women.
如果你想攻击她们
And if you try to attack them...
如果你派出 你的搜索队去对她们反侦察
...if you get your opposition research team on them...
如果你想摧毁她们 说他们都是不检点的女人或骗子
...if you try to destroy them, say they're bimbos and liars...
我就会跟她们站在一起
...I'll be standing with them...
我会有所准备 正面迎战你或你的手下的攻击
...and I'll be ready to take anything you or your people throw.
所以别让我说出有关你的真♥相♥ 因为我一开口就会是完全的真♥相♥
So don't make me tell the truth about you, because it will be the whole truth.
你还好吗? -不好
You okay? - No.
我能帮你什么吗?
Is there anything I can do?
不能
No.
好
Okay.
有什么我应该知道的?
What do I need to catch up on?
总统签了一个特区的教育券法案
The president signed a school vouchers bill for D.C.
你开玩笑?
You kidding?
我才离开这栋建筑一小时 他就换党了?
I leave the building for an hour and he switches parties?
你现在需要新闻稿吗? -不可以先等等
You need a press release? - No, it can wait.
我会在我的办公室
I'll be in my office.
托比 -嗯?
Toby. - Yeah?
曾经有一个夜晚 是我这一生中最后悔的一夜
There is no night of my life I regret more than that one.
你不用解释 -我希望我能但是我无法解释
You don't have to explain it. - I wish I could, but I can't explain it.
我早知道他已婚
I knew he was married.
我早知道
I knew it.
过去我以为会做出那种事的女人
I always thought women who do that...
如果我能要回
If I could take back...
我生命中的某一刻 那一定是走进那部电梯的那一刻
...one moment of my life, it would be getting on that elevator...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不用对我道歉
Don't have to apologize to me.
我没有别的人可以道歉
I don't have anyone else I can apologize to.
我过几分钟再到你办公室去 我们可以一起弄新闻稿
I'll come to your office in a few minutes, and we can work on the release.
当然
Sure.
班嗨是茜洁
Ben. Hi, it's C.J.
我上起班来已经比较好了
I guess I've had better days at the office.
就是一般都还好 有时候很背
You know, the usual, and then some.
好我很乐意
Yeah, I'd love to.
等卡萝来了
Let me just check the schedule tomorrow...
我再查查明天的行程 确定我明晚是否有空
...when Carol's here, you know, make sure I'm clear that night.
听起来很棒
That sounds great.
班
Ben...
你能帮我个忙吗?
...could you do me a favor?
你可以对我说一会儿话 让我光是听就好吗?
Would you mind talking to me for a while, and letting me just listen?
我不知道随便你说
I don't know, whatever you want.
只要是跟我的工作无关就行
Just as long as it has nothing to do with my job.
对
Yeah.
真的?
Really?
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表