剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
让总统回避 -你看了CNNMSNBC没有
Letting the president step aside. - Have you been watching CNN, MSNBC?
即使Fox也说这是 宪法条文的灰色地带
Even Fox calls it a seminar on the resiliency of the Constitution.
因为祖伊身陷险境
That's because Zoey is probably tied up in the back of a gas station.
我们没有经验进退失据
We have no idea how this is playing.
他竭力表现得像个领袖 却又没有掩饰自己人性的软弱
He showed he's a leader. Nobly embracing his own flawed humanity.
林肯和肯尼迪也痛失至爱 但他们并没有退缩人前
Lincoln and Kennedy had children who died, they didn't take a sabbatical.
谁要过来?
Who's been calling?
国会核心会议成员
Congressional leadership.
林肯没有收到勒索要求
Lincoln never got a ransom note.
他把国家置于家庭之上 换我的话可能会一怒之下把麦加移平
He's putting country before family. I'd carpet-bomb Mecca to get my kids back.
如果他们认为沃肯更合适怎办?
What if they like Walken better?
如果他们认为他更像一个总统 如果他们希望他留任
What if he seems more presidential? What if they want Walken to stay?
不需几天巴特勒总统 就会申请恢复身份
In a few days, Bartlet turns the second letter over to Congress.
假如短时间不能解决? 又或者她从此消失无踪怎办?
What if it takes a few weeks or a few months? What if she's never found?
这是错误
It's a mistake.
我叫了一个实习过去 帮你拿换洗衣服
I sent one of the kids over for clothes.
C.J. -今天不行丹尼求你
C.J.! - Not today, Danny, please.
就是今天 -面包圈或者吐司
Yes, today. - A doughnut, maybe, or some toast.
已经牵涉到库马和巴基斯坦的囚犯 我必须要问清楚
Pulling out of Qumar, Bahji prisoners. I have to ask.
你不能问
No, actually, you don't.
沙里夫的遇刺和绑♥架♥有否关系?
Is there a connection between Shareef's assassination and the kidnapping?
我们有协议 -那是...
We have a deal. - That was...
一个协议三天 -我要的交换条件是
A deal. Three days. - In exchange for an exclusive...
已经被FBI公开的 那五个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
...on five Bahji sleepers the FBI just outed...
那不再独家的独家消息
...to every news outlet in the known universe.
遇刺和绑♥架♥之间有否关系?
Is there a connection between the assassination and the kidnapping?
才过了数小时 -在沙里夫的遇刺和祖伊 巴特勒
It's only been a few hours. - Is there a connection between...
的绑♥架♥之间有否任何关系?
...the assassination of Shareef and the kidnapping of Zoey Bartlet?
该死丹尼我不知道 你究竟要我说什么?
Damn it, Danny, I have no idea! What do you want from me?
今天我就发布消息 -你不能这样
I'm filing the story today. - It'll get buried.
我可以
No, it won't.
你是否打算评论对总统下令暗♥杀♥
Do you wish to comment on accusations the president...
友好国家的政♥府♥官员的相关指控?
...ordered the assassination of a senior official of a friendly government?
我不知道 -去找出答案
I don't know. - Well, find out.
离我发布消息你还有几个小时
You got a couple hours before I post it online.
巴基斯坦准备释放囚犯
Pakistan is prepared to release the prisoners.
我们会直播放上CNN 然后送去半岛电视台
We film it, put it on CNN, send it to Al-Jazeera.
这有什么好处? -争取到一点时间
What does it get us? - A little more time.
起立 -早安先生
Ten-hut! - Good morning, sir.
早安总统阁下
Good morning, Mr. President.
大家请坐
Stand down, everybody.
情况怎样
Where are we?
华盛顿号♥3小时内到达指定位置
The Washington carrier group will be in in three hours.
绑匪的最新消息
Any further communication from the kidnappers?
用来租车的司机驾照 让我们追查到巴尔的摩一所公♥寓♥
No. But the driver's license used to rent the minivan...
同样是名为Shahab Kaleel 的嫌犯租下的
...led us to an apartment in Baltimore rented to the same Shahab Kaleel.
两个阿♥拉♥伯男子和他住在那里 据查已经很多天没有露面了
Two Arab men were living with Kaleel. No one's seen them for days.
公♥寓♥调查过没有 -邮件照片
What about the apartment? - Mail, photographs.
很多指纹还有护照
Numerous fingerprints, even a passport.
他们没有隐匿行踪? -没有
They didn't cover their tracks? - No, sir.
他们不在乎暴露身份 甚至不打算在行动后活命
They don't care if we know who they are. They don't plan to be alive in a few days.
你要攻击的目标? -卡斯亚训练营
What do you wanna hit? - Kazir training camps.
库马声称那些是宗教学校
The Qumaris say those are religious schools.
那只是伪装成学校 的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥训练营
They're terrorist camps masquerading as religious schools.
我们跟踪Kaleel到Zachari Faruk 训练营的负责人
We traced Kaleel to Zachari Faruk, leader of the camps.
附近有什么建筑? -村庄食物补给中心
They close to anything? - Villages, a food distribution center.
我们建议使用AGM-88打击目标 这样会精确命中
We're suggesting AGM-88 HARMs, we will hit what we're aiming for.
这是我们在中东地区的长♥期♥盟友
This is a long-term ally in a highly volatile region.
轰炸的黎波里就可以阻止利比亚 -这样只会激化矛盾
Bombing Tripoli stopped Libya. - It's likely to strengthen resolve...
并导致温和派政♥府♥下台 -如果我们轰炸训练营
...and topple a moderate regime. - lf we bomb the camps...
绑匪会否把祖伊 巴特勒杀害?
...don't the kidnappers murder Zoey Bartlet?
或者发出讯息 "无论她是否生还都不会动摇
Or it sends a message, "Kill her or don't...
美国政♥府♥反对恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的决心"
...the United States does not negotiate with terrorists."
我们的欧洲盟友会抓狂的
Our European allies are going to go crazy.
他们在库马有几十亿的 石油和天然气生意
They have billions tied up in oil and natural gas pipelines in Qumar.
别管那些欧洲佬
Screw Europe. They've had years...
他们多年前就开始盘算 让库马政♥府♥与他们合作
...to try to convince Qumar to get their house in order.
祖伊 巴特勒生还的机会有多少 -很难说
What are the chances Zoey's still alive? - Hard to say.
但我想她应该还活着
But I think, yes, she probably is.
她活着才有其价值
They'll wanna milk this for all it's worth.
让你的人就位今天按兵不动 除非出现了突发♥情♥况
Get your people in place. We don't go today unless we're provoked.
尽快找到她 如果祖伊 巴特勒死了
Find her and find her fast. But if Zoey Bartlet turns up dead...
我会把他们都轰到天上去 上帝才知道接下来会怎么样
...I blow the hell out of something and God only knows what happens next.
他在等我
He's expecting me.
那个孩子要求外交豁免? -我们答应了
The kid's asking for immunity? - We gave it to him.
药是他一个 阿尔及利亚的朋友卖♥♥给他的
Dealer's an Algerian friend of his from Paris.
我们还在找这个人
They haven't found him yet.
尚保罗以为他给祖伊的是兴♥奋♥剂♥ 他不知道是GHB(迷♥药♥)
Jean-Paul thought he was spiking her drink with Ecstasy, not GHB.
绑匪有新消息吗 -没有
Anything else from the kidnappers? - Not yet.
FBI追查司机的驾照 到了巴尔的摩的一所公♥寓♥
But the FBI has traced the driver's license to an apartment in Baltimore.
他们找到了另外 两个嫌疑犯的一些资料
They have names and descriptions of two additional suspects...
这足够我们做很多事情了
...and a wealth of new information to work off of.
我们要耐心 给FBI那边一点时间
We need to stall and give the FBI more time.
巴基斯坦那边情况还好吧 -是的
What about the Pakistanis? - Yeah.
你已经着手安排了? -抱歉
You're already doing it? - Excuse me.
你好? -她接了很多电♥话♥
Hello? - She's been on the phone for hours.
人们不知道该说什么 而她也无法安慰对方
People never know what to say, she ends up consoling them.
大家都很关心22个国家元首 包括英女王和梵蒂冈教皇
Everyone's calling. Twenty-two heads of state, the queen, the Vatican.
我想他们心里 不会对祖伊的处境感到乐观
I guess people aren't excited about the idea of our children being in play now.
他们给她一个编号♥里奥 我看了电视
They gave her a number, Leo. I saw it on CNN.
我的小女儿有一个编号♥
My little girl's a case number now. Five digits.
丹尼 康纳南准备发布暗♥杀♥的消息
Danny Concanon is going to run the Shareef story.
什么
What?
丹尼已经准备好了
The Shareef story. Danny's running it.
他问我们有什么需要回应的
Asked if we wanted to comment.
不要不要回应
No. No comment.
沃肯打算怎么办? 发动一场战争?
So, what's Walken gonna do, cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war?
我无权跟你讨论这些问题
I'm really not at liberty to discuss that with you, sir.
是的
Right, no.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, of course.
我要回去了
I should get back.
查理还在外面
Charlie is out in the hall.
什么?
What?
我叫他回家去的 -他没离开
I sent him home hours ago. - He didn't go.
我说过叫你回去的
I thought I sent you home.
你要什么吗先生? -不我很好坐下来
You need something, sir? - No, we're good. Sit down.
尚保罗供出了卖♥♥药给他的人
Jean-Paul gave the FBI the name of his dealer.
我也想杀了那人
Yeah, I wanna kill him too.
你应该回家去
You really should go home.
你为总统工作他需要你
You work for the president, he's gonna need you.
我为你工作先生
I work for you, sir.
别人也可以告诉他复印纸在哪里
Somebody else can show him where the Xerox paper is.
你的责任比这大得多查理
You do a lot more than that, Charlie.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
但我想留下陪着你
But I'd prefer to stay here with you.
是棕色的
It's the brown...
我知道几分钟前我还看见
No, I know. I had it here. I had it here three minutes ago.
我在里面做了记录 我忘了放在什么地方
I was writing notes in it. I don't know if I put the paper...
就在...
It's right by the...
如果桌面不是乱七八糟 应该很容易找到
If the desk were neater, I might find something.
在... -我知道
It's... - I know where it is.
我把它和经委会的每周摘要 放在一起现在都找不到了
I had it with the NEC week-ahead. Now I can't even find that.
你动过我的东西?
Did you move it?
丹尼的事不能再拖 你跟总统说了没有?
Danny's filing in an hour. Have you had a chance to take it to the president?
我到他住处去过了 他说我们不要回应
I was just up in the residence. The answer is no, we don't comment.
住处? -是的
The residence? - Yeah.
我说的是沃肯总统
I meant President Walken.
玛格勒
Margaret?
他们准备好了没 -快到齐了
Everybody ready to go? - They're gathering.
我会在会议时向沃肯提出
Bring it up with Walken at the meeting.
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表