剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
泰德你跟贝瑞希尔有一个小时找出 这个史崔小子
Ted, you and Berryhill have an hour to track down this Strasser guy.
迈斯我要你跟住♥宅♥区的安♥全♥部♥队
Miles, I want you to stay in constant contact...
随时保持联络
...with the security forces at the compound.
还有将军准备好 贝里琉岛的《契努克号♥》
And, general, fuel up the Chinooks on the Peleliu.
听到德兰的任何动静随时报告 -是的长官
We hear any noise out of Dhahran... - Yes, sir.
要让毕塔知道 我们认为他应该负责这?
Wanna let Bitar know we're holding him accountable for the safety of...?
我们送出那样的讯息则他们一定会 开始展开行动的
We send that message, they're definitely gonna start knocking heads.
说我们对皇室和平处理危机是有信心的
Say we're confident in the monarchy's ability to broker a peaceful solution.
一小时各位然后我们就必须决定
One hour, gentlemen, and we're gonna have to make a call.
当上自♥由♥世界领导时 应该就是个警告
Ought to be a warning when you hitch up to be leader of the free world.
这里发生什么事了?
What happened in here?
不是因为我是康州人就有偏见
I'm not biased just because I'm from Connecticut.
我知道卡罗莱那是怎么认为他们有权 拥有人♥权♥宣言的
I see how Carolina thinks it's entitled to the Bill of Rights.
好吧我就是有偏见 他们诋毁了宪法
Okay, fine. I'm biased. They denounced the Constitution.
他们诋毁了人♥权♥宣言 他们脱离了北方联邦
They denounced the Bill of Rights. They seceded from the Union.
你要回到140年前吗? 为什么不要是200年前呢?
You wanna go back 140 years? Why not 200?
因为北卡罗莱那我们才有人♥权♥宣言
North Carolina's the reason we have a Bill of Rights.
你的新英格兰爱国者本来已经准备好 要将宣言丢进去长岛湾的
Your New England patriots were ready to dump the bill into the Long Island Sound.
你是从哪里来的呢? -爱许镇
Where are you from? - Asheville.
北卡吗? -我们决定没有人♥权♥修正案就免谈
North Carolina? - No rights amendments, no ball game.
没有它我们拒绝认可宪法
We refused to ratify the Constitution without it.
你们在1800年代的确是 很重视这些人♥权♥
You certainly placed a lot of importance on those rights in the 1800s.
尤其是关于生命、自♥由♥跟财产 -你在教训我平等权吗?
Especially about life, liberty, property. - You're lecturing me on equal rights?
一个为奴隶制度而战的州 如何宣称拥有一份文件是
How does a state that fought for slavery claim ownership in a document that...?
首先乔西战争并非只是关于 奴隶制度是关于工业的
First, Josh, the war wasn't just about slavery. It was about industry.
第二点那就是为什么北卡需要有 一份在洛利时时刻刻提醒着他们
Second, that's why North Carolina needs a copy in Raleigh to remind them.
第三点康州有全国最高的个人收入
And third, Connecticut has the highest per capita income in the country.
他们迫切想要宣言 那为何不补偿北卡?
They want the paper so badly, why don't they compensate North Carolina.
喔我们很愿意付钱的
Oh, we'd be willing to pay.
来贝斯将军
Come on, Bess. General.
葛南很高兴看到你 -总统先生真高兴看到你
Glen, good to see you. - Mr. President, it's good to see you.
好像是兄弟会重聚啤酒呢?
Just like a fraternity reunion. Where's the keg?
或许你最好改玩宝果 闭嘴贝斯
Or maybe you better break out the bingo instead. Shut up, Bess. Come on.
请进你认识纽曼总统的
Come in. You know President Newman.
总统先生我们见过 -喔是的
Mr. President. We've met before. - Oh, yes.
你最近在做什么呢?葛南 教育券?学校祷告?
So, what are you up to these days, Glen? Vouchers? School prayer?
事实上是带狗去散步 当然还有我的跳舞课
Actually, it's more like dog-walking. And, of course, my spin class.
你没有在找下一个轰炸的地方吗?
You're not looking for another place to bomb?
我喜欢令人留下印象 -你的确是有办到
I like to make an impression. - You certainly did.
我为何要抱怨呢?我确定那帮助促使 目前的情况
Why should I complain? I'm sure it helped precipitate the current situation.
我应该放长一点的假
I should've taken a longer vacation.
来让他对阿♥拉♥伯世界展开大攻?
And let him wage war with the Arab world?
听说你是我的头号♥政♥治♥迷
I heard you were one of my biggest fans.
老旧配方没有用 我们需要制♥造♥新的选择
The old formulas don't work, D.W. We need to make new choices.
葛南示♥威♥者包围德兰的阿♥拉♥可住♥宅♥区
Glen, the protesters are surrounding the Aramco compound in Dhahran.
你怎么看呢?葛南 我们应该进攻吗?
What do you think, Glen? Should we invade?
我们需要在该区大规模变更 这是个机会
We need wholesale change in the region. This is an opportunity.
我们是唯一强权 为何不进入利雅德呢?
We're the only superpower. Why wouldn't we go into Riyadh?
我们占据的世界越多就越好
The more of the world we inhabit, the better it is.
钱都停留在这里 -是的万能的美元
The buck stops here. - Yes, the almighty dollar.
在我四年任期内我们花了2000亿 在外国石油上
In my four years, we spent $200 billion on foreign oil.
还有1000亿保护那些供油国家领袖
And 100 billion protecting leaders of the countries supplying it.
我跟阿♥拉♥伯许多王子共进过多少午餐 私下打交情呢?
How many lunches did I have playing footsie with some Saudi prince?
答应卖♥♥给他们空中警报系统 都是以安定之名
Promising to sell them AWACS and Bradleys, and all in the name of stability.
但是我付的是佣金
But I paid a premium.
他的人♥民♥痛恨我们 -他们当然痛恨我们
His people hate us. - Of course they hate us.
因为我们支持他们的压♥迫♥者 我们就是他们的压♥迫♥者
Because we support their oppressors. We are their oppressors.
葛南我不确定我们有管理帝国的能耐
Glen, I'm not sure we have the stomach for empire.
我不是在想帝国我不是在想殖民
I'm not looking for empire. I'm not looking to colonize.
如果此示♥威♥是为了民♥主♥
If this protest is a call for democracy...
我想我们应该建立临时非宗教政♥府♥
...I think we should create a provisional secular government...
监督政♥权♥转换 然后尽速离开该地
...oversee the transition and get out as fast as we can.
留给他们一个虚弱的国家 跟一个受怨恨的政♥府♥
Leaving them with a weak state and a hated Vichy government.
你真想要改变吗? 那就从旁帮助这个阿努吉那
You really wanna make a difference? Support this Arujunah from the sidelines.
你开始在每个中东国家骑上骆鸵
You start saddling up camels in every country in the Middle East...
那你最好就准备好在接下来50年 跟沙子混在一起
...then you better be prepared to spend the next 50 years sifting through sand.
因为这不像是在海滩上跑一跑而已
Because this isn't a quick run on the beach, Jed.
这是新的世界秩序
This is the new world order.
总统先生我们准备好要起飞了 -谢谢
Mr. President, we're ready for takeoff. - Thank you.
看来你好像很高兴宣传你的工作 显微摄影机
Seems you're happy to publicize your work on micro-nanocameras...
壁虎指尖黏贴
...gecko fingertip adhesion...
一种名为“闻出影像”
...something delightfully nicknamed "smell-o-vision. "
有一种脑部机器介面计划
There is the brain-machine interface program.
它会测量脑部的运作然后找出欺骗动机
It measures the processes in the brain in hopes of detecting deceptive intent.
所以不是心智控制是读取心智? -打击恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的一部分
So not mind control, mind reading? - Part of a counterterrorism initiative...
而我们策略的重点就是生物监控
...and the heart of our strategy is bio-surveillance.
我们正在挖掘健康资料库 -你在看医疗资料?
We're mining health databases... - You're looking at medical records?
是匿名的 -你会看到身分证号♥码
It's anonymous. - You'll have Social Security numbers...
地址还有个人资料 -是人类身分计划
... addresses, personal data. - For the human ID program.
人类身分 -有段距离的人类身分
Human ID. - Human identification at a distance.
我们用了多种的生物测量技术 在身体各部分
Where we use a variety of biometric technologies that focus on body parts...
脸部确认人类动力学
...face identification, human kinematics.
动力学 -喔是的
Kinematics. - Oh, yeah.
我们从人跨步可以判断出的东西 真是惊人
It's amazing what we can tell from the human stride.
个性、动机、病史、犯罪性
Personality, intention, pathology, criminality.
都从仔细观察一个人的步伐
All from scrutinizing one's gait.
是的
Yeah.
我必须要走了
I gotta go.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好吗?
How you doing?
我已经来回走了好几趟了
I've been walking up and down these aisles.
瞧瞧这些老男人
Looking at these old men.
这些伟大
These great...
又可怕的老男人
...and terrible old men.
然后想
And thinking...
繁荣、自♥由♥又民♥主♥的沙乌地阿♥拉♥伯 是梦想中的事
...prosperous, free and democratic Saudi Arabia. Something to wish for.
但是这星球上的人
But the men on this plane...
花了20世纪的一半时间 试着要在其他国家
...spent the better part of the late 20th century trying to play God...
扮演上帝
...in other countries.
而他们加冕的政♥权♥
And the regimes they anointed...
就是今日反抗我们的
...are the ones that haunt us today.
是的我的悼词没有什么进展
Yeah, I'm not making much progress with the eulogy.
你有见过拉席特总统吗?
Did you ever meet President Lassiter?
没有
No.
他是个自负的浑蛋
He was an arrogant bastard.
爱炫耀、自识甚高 什么都知道
Pompous, high and mighty know-it-all.
他以前曾在午夜打电♥话♥给我
He used to call me in the middle of the night...
教导我那星期哪个总统生日
...to pontificate on whatever president had a birthday that week.
当我们当选之后我真的以为 我们会是主导
When we were elected, I really thought we were gonna own the place.
用不同的做法更好的做法
Do it differently. Better.
现在我了解在这飞机上的人
Now I realize the men on this plane...
就是唯一已经
...are the only others...
经历过而且真的知道的人
...who have been there before and really know.
我希望我有多接一些他的电♥话♥
I wish that I'd taken more of his calls.
长官是里奥
Sir, it's Leo.
嘿 -沃肯有赶上飞机吗?
Hey. - Did Walken make it on board?
真是破天荒头一遭你有什么消息?
They broke the mold on that one. What do you got?
德兰安静了但是利雅德爆发了冲突
Dhahran's quiet. But there's been an outbreak of fighting in Riyadh.
多严重呢?
How serious?
有一些伊犸丢掷石头几个人受伤
Bunch of imams throwing stones. A number of people were injured.
他们找到领♥事♥馆♥的那个史崔先生了
And they found Strasser, the guy at the embassy.
他说阿努吉那是真的改革者
Says Arujunah's a true reformer.
一个相信真正民♥主♥的人
A believer in checks-and-balances democracy.
不会说谎否认砍下樱桃树
Wouldn't lie about chopping down cherry trees.
重点就是这样
That's the gist.
好的
Okay.
告诉亚历山大我要杜鲁门战队 移到波斯湾
Tell Alexander I want the Truman Battle Group moved to the Gulf.
然后跟毕塔通电♥话♥
And set up a call with Bitar.
长官 -该是告诉他的时候了里奥
Sir. - It's time to tell him, Leo.
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表