剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
《可靠来源》指出椭圆屋餐厅
Reliable Source notes that the Oval Room...
是你的最爱 -推出一项新菜
Your favorite. - Has a new menu item...
鸡肉、颚梨和水煮蛋
...a combo of chicken, avocado and poached eggs...
称为“茜洁葛瑞蛋” -你们很乐
...called "The C.J. Cregg Egg." - You enjoy this.
上节目说他虚张声势 显示你有幽默感
Go on the show, call his bluff, show you have a sense of humor.
穿上小鸡装 -别太把他当真他会漏气的
Wear a chicken suit. - Take him semi-seriously, he'll lay off.
小鸡装 -乔西里奥在找你
A chicken suit. - Josh, Leo's looking for you.
看看文德修正案 -我正在看
Read the Wendt amendment. - I'm trying to read it.
范围很窄不是最糟的
It's pretty narrowly drawn. Not the worst thing.
昨晚看了吗? -什么?
She see it last night? - What?
她不知道? -什么?
She doesn't know? - What?
泰勒瑞德谈到 你对制♥造♥业工作减少的说辞
Taylor Reid talked about your spin on the decline in manufacturing jobs and said...
称为“高个儿又在唱高调了”
"The tall lady's back to telling tall tales."
高个儿 -高个儿
The tall lady. - Tall lady.
卡萝打给泰勒瑞德秀 帮我订时间
Carol. Call the Taylor Reid show, book me on the next open slot.
我要过去给他好看
I'm gonna reach down and rip off his puny little face.
你已经到了 -直接从杜勒斯过来
You're already here. - I came in straight from Dulles.
凌晨两点? -我需要一件干净的衬衫
At 2 in the morning? - I need a clean shirt.
我带来的那件呢?
What happened to the one I brought in?
袖子上有一个洞 我带回家了
It had a hole in the sleeve, so I took it home.
怎么办? -把洞缝起来
To do what with it? - Sew the hole.
你在补我的衣服? -要吃早餐吗?
You're mending my clothes? - Want breakfast?
我要一件干净的衬衫 -你找我吗?
I want a clean shirt. - You looking for me?
你和杭特的关系还好吗?
You still on good terms with Hunt?
不知他何时请我到牧场套公牛
I don't know if he'll have me to his ranch...
可是他有回电
...to lasso a bull any time soon, but he returns my calls.
LC104伦西斯案 -他们要你到情况室一趟
The LC 104 Ramses project... - They need you in the Sit Room.
慕勒为陆军造的直升机?
Mueller-Wright's chopper for the Army?
杭特在委员会阻扰 -因为它在16州兴建
Hunt's bottling it up in committee. - Because it's being built in 16 states.
可是亚利桑那州没份 -找出伦西斯怎么回事
None of them named Arizona. - Find out what's going on with Ramses.
文德又拟了一个的修正案
Wendt has stuck on another one of his "moving America back...
叫做“让美国回到艾森豪时代”
...to the Mamie Eisenhower era" amendments.
这次又是什么? -为家庭主妇减税
What this time? - Tax cuts for stay-at-home moms.
总统星期六要到他的选区
The president's headed to his district on Saturday.
这个时机不是凑巧
Yeah, I don't think the timing's accidental.
把简报拟出来 我让你见一下总统
Okay, pull together a briefing, I'll get you a few minutes with the president.
唐娜联络参议员杭特办公室
Donna. Can you see if Senator Hunt's office...
今早是否能见我一面?
...can find me a couple of minutes this morning?
吉米欧森在吗? -莱恩
Is Jimmy Olsen with us today? - Ryan.
你知道山姆文德是谁吗?
Do you know who Sam Wendt is?
奥瑞冈第五选区的民♥主♥党员 -南卡罗莱那州第二选区的共和党员
Democrat from the Oregon 5th. - Republican from the South Carolina 2nd.
猜得不差 他推出一项修正案
But you were close. He introduced an amendment to use the tax code...
用税法补助家庭主妇 -很有趣
...to subsidize stay-at-home moms. - That's interesting.
其实不然 他封♥杀♥了托儿提案
No. Not really. He kills childcare proposals...
企图要我们在两元纸钞背面印十诫
...and tries to get us to print the Ten Commandments on back of the $2 bill.
若刚好合钱包大小就好了
Be nice to have them wallet-sized.
读一下修正案的不同草案
Read the different drafts of the amendment.
显示总统的托儿减税
Show how more women would benefit from the president's...
对女性的好处大于文德的提案
...childcare tax credit than from Wendt's proposal.
财政部联税会评估 和对赤字的逐年影响
Treasury, JTC scoring and a year-by-year impact on the deficit...
明天对总统做简报
...for a presidential briefing tomorrow.
我要对总统做简报? -不我来做
I'm going to brief the president? - No, I brief him...
功劳算我的 可是你跟我一起去
...and take credit, but you get to come.
好极了明天见
Great. Sure. Tomorrow.
联会税是? -联合税务委员会
JCT is...? - Joint Tax Committee.
什么?是粗活 -总统粗活
What? It's scutwork. - Presidential scutwork.
你想花一天看 令人厌恶的试算表吗?
You wanna spend a day reading mind-numbing spreadsheets?
令人厌恶的总统试算表? -把你的失望化成
Mind-numbing presidential spreadsheets? - Channel your disappointment...
让我和杭特谈五分钟好吗?
...into getting me five minutes with Matt Hunt, okay?
拜托?
Please?
组员位置没有活动 军队或设备没有动静
No activity in the crew's location. No movement of troops or equipment.
胡克112接收器显示 我们的人在这丛林地带
The Hook-112 receivers indicate our people are in this densely wooded area.
在坠毁地点的海域 有不寻常的活动
There is extraordinary activity out to sea, in the vicinity of the crash site.
他们要多久才会发现 我们的人上了岸?
How long before they figure our guys made it to shore?
很难说 他们可能以为无人生还
It's hard to say. It looks as if they're assuming no one got out.
海军上将计划如何? -四名海军陆战队员会趁黑夜掩护
What's the plan, admiral? - Four-man SEAL team will HALO drop...
高空降落
...under cover of darkness.
高空降落? -从四万英尺高空跳伞
HALO drop? - They parachute out at 40,000 feet...
在两千英尺打开降落伞 -他们会召集组员
...deploy their chutes at 2000 feet. - They'll gather the crew...
进入一个黄道带然后回到大海 正东方12英里
...get them into a Zodiac and head back out to sea, 12 miles due east...
和救援直升机会合
...they'll meet a Super Sea Stallion rescue chopper.
然后把他们载到 200里外的驱逐舰
The Sea Stallion will then fly them east 200 miles to the USS Cowpens.
你的海军陆战队员会武装
So your SEAL team, they'll be armed.
是的 -如果他们遇到北♥韩♥抵抗
Yes, sir. - And if they run into resistance...
会开枪吗? -你希望他们不武装吗?
...from the North Koreans, they shoot? - You want them unarmed?
总统先生如果北♥韩♥ 发现美军在韩国领土
Mr. President, if the North Koreans find armed American soldiers on Korean soil...
我们得救他们 -总统先生
We go get them. - Mr. President, there are...
我们不会让自己人员伤亡 而会把他们带回国
We don't leave our people in harm's way, Mr. Barrow. We bring them home.
海军上将去救人 -谢谢长官
Admiral, go get our boys. - Thank you, sir.
总统先生 -谢谢
Mr. President. - Thank you.
赖曼先生 参议员现在可以见你
The senator will see you now, Mr. Lyman.
谢谢你见我参议员
Thank you for seeing me, senator.
你还在打手球吧乔西?
You still getting in a little handball, Josh?
我逐渐喜欢有点掌控的运动 例如拿着球拍
As the years go by, I like my sports with a little more leverage, like, say, a racket.
我几乎每早都在俱乐部 六点整
Well, I'm at the club most mornings, 6 a.m. sharp.
我不知道是否能承受 另一次痛击
I don't know if my ego could take another shellacking.
你有什么贵干?
So, what can I do for you?
LC104伦西斯运输机计划
The LC 104 Ramses Transport Chopper program.
国防部核准预算了 -六十亿
The DOD has approved the purchase. - At 6 billion.
现在慕勒说要一百亿 -是陆军改变订单
Now Mueller-Wright says it will cost 10. - The Army changed the order.
升级是转包商的部分
The upgrades are subcontractor parts...
征求说明书一开始 就要求反应装甲
...and reactive armor was required in the initial RFP.
陆军有需要而且需要提前
Well, the Army needs them and needs them sooner rather than later.
你要跟我讲解军事整备吗?
Gonna lecture me on military preparedness, Josh?
你服的是什么役?我忘了
What branch of the service did you serve in? I've forgotten.
你来这里干嘛? 肯尼欧尼尔打电♥话♥给里奥?
Why are you here? Kenny O'Neal pick up the phone and call Leo?
参议员你有什么顾虑?
What's your real concern here, senator?
伦西斯专案转包商 没有人来自亚利桑那?
That no Ramses project subcontractors are from Arizona?
告诉里奥三军♥委♥员会 会行使监督权的
Tell Leo the Armed Services Committee will exercise its oversight prerogatives.
欧尼尔先生只是要等
Mr. O'Neal is just gonna have to wait.
泰勒瑞德要你明天上节目 他们会排出空档
Taylor Reid show wants you tomorrow. They're gonna clear scheduled guests.
我要把他切成麦克鸡块 -早上11点45分到录午场
I'm gonna carve him into McNuggets. - Be there by 11:45 for the noon slot.
录影七分钟 一点回来来得及跟班打招呼
You're on air for seven minutes. Back by 1, in time to say hello to Ben.
要媒体事务部查一下 瑞德的风格和一贯问题
Ask Media Affairs to do a background on Reid's style and a list of recurring topics.
内政部要把班调到华府 他在打听要住哪里
Interior's transferring Ben to D.C. He's looking for advice on where to live.
抱歉希望没打扰 -不请进
Excuse me. I hope I'm not interrupting. - No, ma'am. Please come in.
卡萝向我推销一个花花老公子
Carol's trying to get me excited about an old beau.
他是森林骑警 -很帅
He's a ranger. - Dashing.
也辅♥导♥身陷危险的儿童 -卖♥♥出
Works with at-risk kids too. - Sold.
巴特勒夫人你好吗? -很好
How are you, Mrs. Bartlet? - Fine.
万一媒体简报提起 我想先知会你一声
I wanted to give you a heads-up in case it's mentioned at a press briefing.
我要开始做义工了 -义工?
I'm gonna start volunteering. - Volunteering?
华盛顿免费诊所 -你要重新行医?
Washington Free Clinic. - You're gonna practice medicine again?
只是帮点忙 不会做心脏移植手术
I'll be helping out a bit. Not any heart transplants.
抱歉你有行医执照吗?
I'm sorry. Are you licensed to practice medicine?
茜洁我是自愿停止的
I voluntarily chose to stop practicing, C.J.
现在我选择给一些 下层社会的幼儿打预防针
And now I'm choosing to give a few underprivileged toddlers vaccinations.
我从未说永远不再行医
I never said I was hanging up my stethoscope for good.
看看里奥是否有空 还有参议员坎通在不在
See if Leo's available, and find out if Senator Canton's around.
电♥话♥或面谈? -电♥话♥
A call or face-to-face? - A call.
坎通在西雅图参加 有色人种民权促进大会
Canton's in Seattle. NAACP convention.
你找坎通做什么? -杭特威胁要阻扰伦西斯案
What do you need Canton for? - Hunt threatens to bottle the Ramses.
需要三军♥委♥员会的民♥主♥党员来阻扰
I need a Democrat on Armed Services to run interference.
我想过文德修正案了
I've thought about this Wendt amendment.
我们应该重新检讨 -给家庭主妇减税?
We should give it another look. - Tax credits for stay-at-home moms?
也许并不坏 -对于地板打蜡业很好
May not be a bad thing. - For the floor-wax industry.
工作家庭需要帮助
Working families struggle. They need help.
你开始应征新罕布夏的妙语了?
You already auditioning one-liners for New Hampshire?
我读过文德的案子 也许不是坏事
I've been reading this Wendt stuff. It may not be a bad thing.
我就说吧 -文德委托的一项重要调查
See, what did I tell you? - A major study Wendt commissioned...
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表