剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
由于探员在现场射杀一只狗 他有要求解释吗?
Has he asked for an explanation of why a dog was shot by agents at the scene?
我们正在追踪情势 但是不会干涉
We're tracking the situation but do not interfere...
持续的执法行动凯蒂
...with ongoing law-enforcement efforts. Katie.
报导说探员先开枪是真的吗?
I'm following up. There are reports agents fired the first shots. Is this true?
我不能臆测
I won't speculate.
我们能说欧斯曼 没有射伤他的狗吗?
Can't we safely say Othman didn't shoot his own dog?
白宫对于持续的作业不予置评
Again, the White House doesn't comment on an ongoing operation.
局长是否被总统叫进白宫
Was the director called to the White House by the president...
还是他自己来的? 他们一周会面两次
...or did he come on his own? - They meet twice a week...
所以你不知道他们是否讨论僵持局面?
So you don't know if they discussed the standoff?
我们听说调查局发布… 我也刚知道
We're getting word the FBI is issuing... - Yeah, I'm just getting that now.
我要读一份声明
I have a statement to read.
我们的谈判员与欧斯曼建立电♥话♥联♥系♥
Our negotiator established telephone contact with Mr. Othman...
他在屋子内
... inside the residence and has learned...
听说欧斯曼的一名子女
... one of the Othman children was injured...
在一开始的枪战中受伤
... in the initial exchange of gunfire.
我对于伤势没有具体资讯
I have no particulars about the extent of the injury.
欧斯曼同意让救护车接近小屋
Othman has agreed to allow an ambulance to approach the cabin...
至少让另一位家人
... and let at least one other family member...
协助受伤的子女就医
... help evacuate the injured child to receive medical treatment.
目前没有进一步消息
I have nothing further at this time.
茜洁 抱歉
C.J. - Excuse me. Excuse me.
调查局已经清除萧岛上空领域
The FBI has cleared the airspace here above Shaw Island...
我们听说这是标准程序
... and we are told that this is standard procedure.
他和里奥在一起
He's in with Leo.
几分钟前 已经挡住巷子的旁道
moments ago, and as you can see, has stopped at the turnoff to the lane.
接近小屋
approaching the cabin.
他们在椭圆形办公室
They're in the Oval.
我们的生活分秒必争 一天24小时新闻广播
The breakneck pace we live at, the 24-hour news cycle.
这是一国之福吗? 它是否无法逃避?
Is this good for the country? Is it inescapable?
我们如何反省提出观点?
How do we reflect, get perspective?
他们在打电♥话♥ 和局长?
They're on a call. - With the director?
我不能中断
I can't interrupt.
好吧 武装探员在小屋四周
Okay. - Armed agents around the cabin...
有时候称为封闭消息
Well, there are times when it's what's called a closed hold...
幕僚中的一些人
...when certain members of the staff...
在所有资讯准备发布之前
...until, again, all the information is ready to go out...
会在状况外 我就碰过这种事
...some people aren't included. That's happened to me.
每个人或多或少都碰过
It's happened to everybody on the staff at one point or another.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我是茜洁
It's Claudia Jean. It's...
我在上班我在白宫爸爸
I'm at work. I'm at the White House, Daddy.
身边没有护士吗?
Is there a nurse there?
很抱歉你不高兴 可是我现在不能回去
I'm sorry you don't like it, but I can't come back right now.
我现在走不开
I can't be there right now.
我真的很抱歉 而且我很爱你可是我走不开
I'm very, very sorry, and I love you so much, but I can't be there.
我会尽快回去
And I will be there as soon as I can.
希望在下周末我们讲好的
Hopefully next weekend, like we talked about.
好的爸爸
All right, Daddy.
受伤的儿童是主要顾虑
The injured child is the primary concern.
巴特勒总统无法或不愿严密监督
President Bartlet can 't or he won 't ride herd.
他们这家人很好 调查局紧追不舍
They were a nice family. The FBI hounded them.
有关当局说 这场僵持始于五小时前
from authorities since this standoff began five hours ago.
他们的电♥话♥被窃听
Their phone was being tapped...
牛仔阿诺在那里射狗和小孩
Cowboy Arnold's there, shooting up dogs and children.
没有人比我更尊敬我们…
Nobody respects the job our federal agents...
联邦探员的工作 但是领导在哪里?
... do every day more than me, but where is the leadership?
当然了这是种族偏见
Oh, sure, it's racial profiling.
西厢的张力升高
As tensions mounted in the West Wing...
新闻秘书对于萧岛谈判
... the press secretary was kept at arm 's length about negotiations...
以及受伤儿童的状况 被迫保持一定距离
... and the condition of the child on Shaw Island.
当然我们有防弹衣的传统 你听过了
And, of course, we've got that tradition of the flak jacket. You heard about that.
没有告诉我 我们有一件防弹衣
No, tell me. - Well, we've got this flak jacket.
从上一任新闻秘书传给下一位
It goes from one press secretary to the next.
我们都在口袋放小指条珠玑语
We all put little notes in the pockets, you know, words of wisdom...
传给继任者
...to the next guy on the job.
例如什么? 我不能告诉你
Like what? - I couldn't tell you that.
传统的一部分就是保持隐私
Part of the tradition is it remains private.
无道规则保护区的宣布
The Roadless Rules Conservation Area announcement...
原本排在中午 现已延到下午3点
...originally scheduled for 12 p.m. has been moved to 3 p.m.
茜洁凯斯普探员在这里
C.J.? Agent Casper's here.
探员 嗨
Agent...? - Hi.
什么很抱歉 我认为这样不太好
What...? I'm sorry. I'm not sure this is a really good idea.
整个新闻界都在外面
The entire fourth estate is camped outside.
说真的我得把你踢出去
Seriously, I'm gonna have to kick you out.
总统、司法部长和局长 要我过来见你
The president, the attorney general and the director asked me to stop by...
所以我不会说这样很好
...so I wouldn't say that's a good idea.
你本来在椭圆形办公室
You were in the Oval.
刚刚离开没关系
Just left. It's okay.
我想要…
And first off, I wanted to...
代表局长道歉
On behalf of the director, I want to apologize.
萧岛的媒体代表搞砸了
The media rep on Shaw screwed up.
千万不可不通知你就发布声明
Never should have issued a statement without telling you.
很感谢他没有在我广播时发布
Appreciate him not doing it while I'm on the air.
同意一步错棋 不会再发生了
Agreed. Bad move. Won't happen again.
你怎么知道?
What makes you say that?
在你关门之前我不会说
That I'm not gonna answer until you close that.
想要摄影机关机? 是的请
Want the cameras off? - Yes, please.
好的
Okay.
我们回来后将继续报导…
When we return, an explosion on Shaw Island...
严重威胁巴特勒政♥府♥的 萧岛爆发事件
... threatens the worst for the Bartlet administration.
不予置评 不予置评
No comment. - No comment.
想要摄影机关机? 是的拜托
Want the cameras off? - Yes, please.
好的
Okay.
茜洁葛瑞关上的门提醒媒体
C.J. Cregg's closed door was a vivid reminder to the press corps...
新闻秘书控制他们何时获知
... that the press secretary was in control of their feeding time.
他们对于新消息的饥渴
Their hunger for updated information was only intensified...
因为萧岛持续的暂时平息而强化
... by the continued lull in action on Shaw Island.
显然是违反政策
It's a clear breach of policy...
他没有子弹 还是调查局没收了子弹?
He doesn't have the bullet, or that the FBI confiscated the bullet?
卡萝我们知道凯斯普探员在此 她有获得简报吗?
Carol. We know Agent Casper's in there. Is she being briefed?
就像在辩论团队上 你不会为敌方辩论
It's like a debate team. You don't argue for the other side.
人性总有想诠释的一面
There's an inherent aspect of spin that's just human nature.
你设法强化及阐明自己的观点
You try to strengthen and clarify your point of view.
如果选择不显露自己的脆弱 那就是掩饰吗?
If you choose not to advertise your vulnerabilities, is that a cover-up?
你能确保没有人在此走来走去?
You know what? Could you make sure people don't walk in and out of here?
很抱歉我刚和艾立克谈过
I'm sorry about that. I just spoke with Eric.
不要让媒体跑到这里来
And don't ever let the press have free rein back here.
这个答案太长了不好用但是…
This answer is too long-winded for you to use...
我的工作是大家都看得到的 虽然显眼但是不算公开
...but I think my job is public, and yet for all its visibility, it's not.
有人误解我要阻碍记者 或误导大众
There's a misconception that I'm here to stymie reporters or to mislead the public.
编造谎言或隐藏真♥相♥
To spin or even hide the truth.
更好的说法是 我清楚传达总统的讯息
Better way to put it: I'm here to articulate the president's message...
诚实通报媒体 透过他们向大众报告
...and to honestly inform the press, and through them, the public...
每一天的新闻
...about what is happening on any given day.
包围萧岛森林中的一间小屋
surrounded a cabin located deep in the woods on Shaw Island...
位于华盛顿州沿岸的偏远地点
... a remote location off the Washington state coast.
我们知道一开始有枪战
What we know is that there was an initial exchange of gunfire...
你在等什么吗?
You waiting for something?
我们只知道姓欧斯曼
whose last name we only have as Othman.
你想看我的一天这就是了
You wanted to see my day, this is my day.
伤势轻重尚不清楚
The extent of those injuries is yet to be determined.
我刚接到《时代杂♥志♥》的吉儿来电
I just got a call from Jill at the Times...
她说你给她正式的消息
...and she told me that you went on the record with her.
我才没有
I didn't go on the record with her about anything.
我是为茜洁重新安排
I was rescheduling an appointment for C. J...
那不是你的工作 你的工作是〝不予置评〞
That is not your job. Your job is "no comment."
我要跟你谈谈 好的
I have to talk to you. - Okay?
了解我会处理 好了怎么样?
Understood, I'll take care of it. - All right. What's up?
调查显示欧斯曼太太 不是叶门裔美国人
Research has it that Mrs. Othman isn't Yemeni-American.
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表