剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
片名:白宫风云(第五季)
剧名:今日风暴
是的
Yeah.
请告知拉席特总统 我会回电给他我已经迟到了
Please, tell President Lassiter I'll call him back. I'm late as it is.
我知道他之前有来电过
I know he called before.
是的
Yeah.
总统先生您忘了凯文巴可夫斯基
Mr. President, you forgot Kevin Barkovsky.
我想我可能忘了 -他一直在等候
I'm sure I did. - He's been waiting.
他是谁呢? -划制您的正式肖像的人选之一
Who is he? - Candidate to paint your official portrait.
这是个圈套查理是密谋
It's a put-up job, Charlie, a conspiracy.
正式总统肖像是从不正式的 这是艾碧要的
Official presidential portraits aren't official. It's Abbey who wants it.
请巴可夫斯基先生回去 -每一位总统都有
Send Mr. Barkovsky on his way. - Every president has one.
除非你让吉柏史都华复活 否则我是不会坐下让你划肖像的
I'm not sitting for any portrait unless you dig up Gilbert Stuart.
谁划林肯的? -我不知道
Who did Lincoln? - I have no idea.
当你想到林肯你就会想到照片
When you think of Lincoln, you think of the photographs.
尤其是最后一幅就是划板坏掉那幅 56岁他看起来好老
Particularly that last one, where the plate broke. Fifty-six, he looked ancient.
是里奥
It's Leo.
我迟到了 -亚历山大将军在总统办公室等着
I'm late. - General Alexander is waiting in the Oval.
我应该要带领带来的 -发生状况了
I should have brought my tie. - We've got a situation.
我们当然是
Of course we do.
将军你有领带吗?
General, you have a tie?
总统先生七小时之前 示♥威♥群众开始在利雅德聚集
Mr. President, several hours ago protesters began gathering in Riyadh...
要求言论自♥由♥、媒体自♥由♥ 以及直接选举
...calling for free speech, press and popular elections.
在街上大约有一千名 那边现在是半夜人潮还在增加
It's in the streets. Maybe a thousand. Midnight over there, and it's still growing.
谁在带领抗争呢?
Who's leading the protest?
我们不知道
We don't know.
国♥务♥院♥已经打电♥话♥给领♥事♥馆♥ 叫醒了每个人
State's calling the embassy, waking everyone up.
有一件事很明确总统先生 这种事在利雅德从未发生过
One thing's clear, Mr. President: In Riyadh, this has never happened before.
里奥?
Leo?
言论自♥由♥是好事
Free speech is good.
世界四分之一石油储存区 都可以自♥由♥地
Free-for-all for a quarter of the world's oil reserves...
加上疯狂的反美情绪
...laced with rabid anti-American sentiment....
是的
Yeah.
敬礼
Ten-hut.
各位好 -长官好
Gentlemen. - Sir.
请有找到国务ue16♥4♥贝瑞希尔吗?
Please. Did you reach Secretary Berryhill?
长官他在东京 他想要飞到约旦去监控状况
Sir, he's in Tokyo. He'd like to fly to Jordan to monitor the situation.
很好将军?
Good. General?
人数好像上升到数千人
The number seems now to be several thousand...
主要是学生跟圣职人员
...primarily students and young clerics.
他们使用反美辞令 但却要求民♥主♥改革
They're using anti-American rhetoric, yet demanding democratic reforms.
他们有武装吗? -有线新闻网报导他们并没有
Are they armed? - CNN's reporting they're not.
我们有针对这些人的真实情报吗?
Do we have any real intelligence on these people?
我们在对利雅德的情报只比 对中东其他地区好一点而已
Our intel in Riyadh is only slightly better than in the rest of the Middle East.
换句话说就是很差劲 -长官好消息是
Which is to say lousy. - Sir, the good news is...at the moment
沙乌地人非常在意他们 在西方世界的形象
...the Saudis are very concerned with their image in the West.
只要维持和平示♥威♥就好
If the demonstrations remain nonviolent...
在他们造成伤害之前我们还有时间吗?
We have time before they start breaking legs?
公开砍头酷刑比较像是他们的风格
Public beheadings are more their style.
这给了我们跟示♥威♥者领导接触的机会
It will give us a chance to establish contact with the leaders of the protest.
如果他们是民♥主♥ -不需提醒你必然了解
If they are democratic... - I don't need to remind you...
阿♥拉♥伯半岛上的混乱可能 使整个中东都震荡起来
...that chaos on the Arabian peninsula could destabilize the entire Middle East.
将全球经济陷入危机
Throw the global economy into crisis.
如果这是基本教义派政♥变♥的 特洛伊木马
If it's a Trojan horse for a fundamentalist coup...
我们最好赶快去买♥♥油电混合车 -还有防毒面具
We'd better start buying hybrids. - And gas masks.
总统先生您认识的恶魔 -是我疲于共舞的恶魔
Mr. President, the devil you know... - Is one I'm pretty tired of dancing with.
给我更好用的情报
Get me better intelligence.
还有里奥 我们先将大使先生找过来
And, Leo, let's get the ambassador in here first thing.
谢谢各位 -谢谢您总统先生
Thanks, everybody. - Thank you, Mr. President.
需要利雅德最新消息吗?我也是 我们可以一起看有线电视新闻
You want the latest on Riyadh? So do I. We can watch CNN together.
茜洁有任何前总统拉席特的消息吗?
C.J., any update on former President Lassiter's condition?
拉席特正从手术中逐渐复原
Lassiter is recovering nicely from the operation.
如果我跟他一样出访如此频繁 我也会需要更换髋关节的
If I took as many trips as he does, I'd have to get my hip replaced as well.
现在看我能不能回答其他问题 然后赶快换好衣服
Now, let me see if I can answer the rest of your questions so I can get dressed.
因为总统今晚会莅临福特剧院的庆典
The president will attend the gala at Ford's Theater tonight.
是的那就是林肯遇刺的地点
Yes, it's where Lincoln was shot.
我们相信总统有少见的林肯轶闻
We're expecting the president's Lincolnalia to be in rare form.
是的冷笑话可以开始了 也就是说我不能
Yes, the bad jokes can start now, and that means I can't call on....
瞧我告诉过你我们结束了
See, I told you we were done.
谢谢你
Thank you.
五角大厦消息来源指出军方资助一些 控制心智的实验
A source in the Pentagon says the military is funding mind-control experiments.
控制心智?你是谁啊? -蓝道菲斯丁《删除杂♥志♥》
Mind control? Who are you? - Randal Fierstin, Backslash Magazine.
《删除杂♥志♥》?喔拜托
Backslash Magazine? Oh, come on.
谁让你进来这里的? -我有个情报事实上是两个
Who let you in here? - I have a source. Two, in fact.
蓝道我是在说福特剧院的冷笑话
Randal, I meant bad jokes about Ford's Theater.
所以白宫没有评论
So the White House has no comment.
白宫在这方面吗?
The White House in this dimension?
《删除杂♥志♥》 你已经穿好可出发了
Backslash Magazine. You're dressed and ready to go.
对的 -我没有
This is true. - I'm not.
也是对的 -你跟踪我有任何原因吗?
Also true. -Is there a reason you're following me?
我需要有理由吗? -你在逃避总统
Do I need one? - You're avoiding the president.
是的 -我不需要去不是吗?
Yeah. - I don't have to go, do I?
进入死亡之谷 -非常有帮助
Into the valley of death rode the 600. -That's helpful.
你对心智控制实验知道有多少呢?
What do you know about mind-control experiments?
超MK计划 -什么?
MK-ULTRA. - Excuse me?
中情局在五零年代有
In the '50s, it was the CIA mind-control research program...
心智控制研究计划 由中国人测试美国犯人而开始
...begun in response to the Chinese attempt on U.S. prisoners.
就像《满州候选人》一样 -就像今晚会发生的事一样
Like The Manchurian Candidate. - Like what's gonna happen tonight.
你也准备好要走了
You're ready too.
那是我最最拿手的事 -或许今年会有所不同
It's a far, far better thing I do.... - Maybe it'll be different this year.
不会 -但是已经早就结束了对吗?
No. - But it's long gone, yes?
心智控制吗?
Mind control?
当我16岁的时候 对弗迪贝格还有效
It worked on Freddie Briggs when I was 16.
弗迪贝格? -他是我第一个是我第一个吗?
Freddie Briggs? - He was my first. Was he my first?
16岁? -我是唯一还没有穿好的人吗?
Sixteen? - I'm the only one who's not dressed?
你的衣服被偷了吗? -没有
Was your dress stolen? - No.
人♥权♥法案才是被偷了 -还有一些副本吗?
The copy of the Bill of Rights was stolen. - There are copies around?
乔治华盛顿送了一些副本 给13个原始的殖民地
George Washington sent copies to each of the 13 original colonies.
北卡州的在内战结束后被夺走了
North Carolina's got snatched at the end of the Civil War.
高招 -那个士兵是来自于康ue5ea迪克州
Scintillating. - The soldier was from Connecticut.
乔西是康州人 -没错
Josh is from Connecticut. - That's right.
捕鲸人加油 在肉豆蔻之州是不会感到兴奋的
Go Whalers. Not a ton to get excited about in the Nutmeg State.
联邦调查局没收了两个州都宣称 所有权案件目前正在联邦法♥院♥
The FBI seized it, both states claim ownership, the case is in federal court.
北卡不是有偷捕鲸人的吗? -人♥民♥都疯狂了
Didn't North Carolina steal the Whalers? - People are going crazy.
总统下星期要到北卡首府洛利 他们在发传♥单♥
The president's appearing in Raleigh next week. They're handing out fliers.
好的司法部长办公室有谁在处理?
Okay. Who's on it at the AG's office?
是弗迪贝格 -不会吧
That would be Freddie Briggs. - No.
不是但是我吓到你了
No, but I had you.
16岁
Sixteen.
波斯湾、东南亚还有日本是 沙乌地阿♥拉♥伯石油的主要客户
... the Persian Gulf, Southeast Asia and Japan are major consumers of Saudi oil.
在单一市场中 油价就是2千6百亿桶的油
In a single-world market, a price of oil would be 260 billion barrels of oil.
那是世界经济的集中点
It's the epicenter of the world economy.
内战或是狂热的新政♥权♥ 这些都会危及我们的生活方式
A civil war, a fanatical new regime. These could imperil our very way of life.
是啊还不是开玩笑的 -喔托比!
Yeah, no kidding. - Oh, Toby!
怎样? -有任何东西你想要吗?
Yeah? - Was there something you wanted?
世界和平吗?
World peace?
去别的地方躲总统吧
Go hide from the president somewhere else.
出去!
Out!
在等你的约会对象吗?
Waiting for your date?
她迟到了你说咧 -当你开始跟年轻女性约会
She's late. Go figure. - When you start dating younger women...
我听说你的年纪可以当她爸了
I hear you're old enough to be her father.
艾尔札吉拉报告有一万人在街上
Al Jazeera's reporting 10,000 in the streets...
而且示♥威♥已经扩散到吉达 布瑞达还有拉法
...and protests now in Jiddah, Burydah, Rafha.
国♥务♥院♥有查出任何东西吗? -还在深入调查中
State find out anything? - They're digging.
贝瑞希尔正在飞往约旦的途中 而国王的弟弟也在途中
Berryhill's en route to Jordan and the king's brother's on his way.
毕塔?
Bitar?
还有别人也把这当一回事
We're not the only ones who think this is a thing.
是的 -我们剧院见
Yeah. - I'll see you at the theater.
乔西
Josh.
乔西 -嘿
Josh. - Hey.
你或许不想
You might not wanna be...
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表