剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
才应该重新命名为 “赔了夫人又折兵”
...which should be rechristened the SS Good Money After Bad.
那是低轨道卫星 就像哥伦布之后30年
It's all low Earth orbits. It's like if 30 years after Columbus...
西班牙还梦想别人 很热中到马略卡旅行
...Spain expected people to get hot over a trip to Mallorca.
正是我们要做这个的原因 -这是什么?
Why we need to do this. - What's this?
不要火星就失败 我们希望政♥府♥送人上火星
Mars or bust. We want the government to commit to a manned mission to Mars.
它在国会得不到20张票 你不能靠徽章得到资助
There aren't 20 votes for it in Congress. You couldn't get funding for buttons.
共和党♥国♥会不是问题 问题出在自♥由♥派
The Republican Congress isn't the problem. It's liberals.
因为我们喜欢用政♥府♥的钱
Yeah, because we like to use government money...
来帮助人♥民♥
...to, I don't know, help people.
太空旅行很有启发性 这还不够吗?
Space travel's inspirational. That doesn't help?
又不是给他们食物或工作 -你也得滋养灵魂
Not like feeding them or getting jobs. - You have to feed the soul too.
曾经看过望远镜吗?
Ever look through a telescope?
念书时同楼有个家伙 喜欢瞄准女生宿舍
In school, a guy on my floor liked to aim one at the women's dorm.
你今晚有事吗?
What are you doing tonight?
除非你好好看看天空 否则还以为准备好了
Until you get a good look at what's up there, you only think you're prepared.
八点来接你
Pick you up at 8.
唐娜取消我今天的晚餐
Donna, cancel my dinner with Breakstone tonight.
看星星?
Stargazing?
你在偷听?
You were listening?
我就在外面
I'm right outside.
如果她不漂亮你会去吗?
Would you be going if she weren't attractive?
谁晓得
We'll never know.
你 -我和里奥谈过了
Did you...? - I spoke to Leo.
我给副总统想出一个政策焦点 -好极了
I got the vice president a policy focus. - Great.
好政♥府♥
Good government.
别提那个老笑话
Not that chestnut.
“减少官僚制度 以浅显英文重写规定”
"Reducing bureaucracy. Rewriting regulations into plain English. "
非常重要 -无聊至极
Extremely important. - Incredibly boring.
副总统也是天作之合
As is the vice president. Match made in heaven.
神学家不会把 托比齐格的办公室视为天堂
I don't think theologians would stipulate Toby Ziegler's office as heaven.
你得到你要的东西了
You asked and ye hath received.
可是我却高兴不起来
And yet my joy is less than full.
“撤销坦白的特权” -我有工作要做
"Revoking the franking privilege. " - I have work to do.
把门关上
Close the door.
很漂亮的房♥间 -瑞士人喜欢好东西
Lovely room. - The Swiss like nice things.
如果不必支付国防预算 就负担得起
You can afford them when you don't have to pay for a national defense.
大使先生 -马加瑞先生
Mr. Ambassador. - Mr. McGarry.
你还有别的要求吗? -没有谢谢
Do you require anything else? - No, thank you.
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问麦纳利
National Security Advisor McNally.
助理国务卿斯莱特利
Assistant Secretary of State Slattery.
我希望这趟旅行不会太劳顿
I hope the trip down wasn't too inconvenient.
召唤来得有点突然 -请坐
The summons was a bit abrupt. - Please.
我们想讨论贵国的核子计划
We'd like to discuss your nuclear program.
我们已经同意国际原♥子♥能♥机♥构♥检验 延后生产
We have agreed to IAEA inspections, suspended production...
浓缩铀 -暂时的
...on enriched uranium. - Temporarily.
你们在阿♥拉♥克40百万瓦特的 重水反应器
Your 40-megawatt heavy-water reactor at Arak.
规模太小不能发电 可是又太大不能做研究
It's a size too small for electricity generation and larger than for research.
正是印度和巴基斯坦 为核武提供燃料的类型
The type that provides fuel for nuclear weapons in India and Pakistan.
据我所知还有以色列
And Israel. I understand.
伊朗反对派组织全国抵抗委员会
The Iranian exile organization, NCR...
已经找出其他秘密浓缩设施
...has identified other secret enrichment facilities.
一个靠近哈斯格 一个靠近雷曼达村庄
The Lashkar-Abad site near Hashtgerd, a site near Ramandeh village.
你们为什么浓缩铀? -为了反应器燃料
Why are you enriching uranium? - For reactor fuel.
为了发电
For power generation.
如同我们的欧洲盟友承认 那是我们的主♥权♥
As our European friends acknowledge, it's our sovereign right.
你们有石油和天然气 不需要动力
Power you don't need, with your oil and gas reserves.
为了提升国内消耗率 有所必要
It is necessary because of rising domestic consumption rates...
而且我们需要储存石油 以便产生外汇
...and our desire to preserve oil to generate foreign currency.
你们展示流星3导弹 这种长程武器的唯一目的
You displayed the Shehab-3 missile. The only purpose...
就是携带核子弹头
...for such a long-range weapon is to carry a nuclear payload.
我们和沙乌地阿♥拉♥伯
And we enjoy stable relations...
巴基斯坦、土耳其、阿富汗 的关系都很稳定
...with Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey, Afghanistan.
这些都是射程内的国家
These are the nations within range.
还有以色列
And Israel. I understand.
我们认为贵国 正在开♥发♥核子武器
Sir, we believe your country has been engaged in developing nuclear weapons.
什叶派领袖裁定 它们的生产是非法的
The ayatollah has decreed their production to be haraam...
受到宗教的禁止
...prohibited on religious grounds.
我们认为发展和使用 这种武器不道德
We consider the development and use of such weapons to be immoral...
而且无人性 违反我们基本的回♥教♥信仰
...inhumane and against our basic Islamic beliefs.
和美国相反
In contrast to the U. S...
不但是唯一使用 这种武器两次的国家
...which is not merely the only nation to ever employ such weapons...
而且透过古巴飞弹危机
...twice, but also brought the world to the brink of nuclear holocaust...
使世界濒临核子危机的边缘
...with the Cuban missile crisis.
美国不会容许这些武器 进一步增加
The United States will not tolerate these weapons' further proliferation.
受到人类史上唯一的罪人指使 实在很丧气
It is disconcerting to be dictated to by the only transgressor in human history.
让我把话说清楚 大使先生
Let me make myself plain, Mr. Ambassador.
如果发现伊朗持有或测试核武的证据
Evidence that Iran possesses or has tested a nuclear weapon...
美国将以导致最严重后果视之
...will be greeted by the United States as a matter of gravest consequence.
我们谈完了吗?
Are we finished?
我知道你们在怕什么
I know what terrifies you.
回♥教♥核弹 -我知道伊朗的顾虑
An Islamic bomb. - And I know what concerns Iran.
犹太核弹
A Jewish bomb.
爱因斯坦欧本海默泰勒
Einstein, Oppenheimer, Teller.
他们都是犹太核弹
They're all Jewish bombs.
你还好吗?看起来很累
You all right? You look tired.
我已经累了五年了 -更疲倦了
I've been tired five years. - Tired-er.
真是不好过
One of those days.
我和太空总署开会 -自从登月以来真是浪费
So I had this meeting with NASA... - What a waste since the Moon.
我那一代从未获得 它承诺的未来
My generation never got the future it was promised.
什么? -三十五年以后
What? - Thirty-five years later...
汽车、太空旅行还是老样子 我们没有协和客机了
...cars, air travel's exactly the same. We don't have the Concorde anymore.
科技停顿了
Technology stopped.
个人电脑呢?
The personal computer?
更有效率地传送闲话和色情图片?
A more efficient delivery system for gossip and pornography?
我的喷射背包呢? 我在月球上的殖民地呢?
Where's my jet pack? My colonies on the Moon?
真是浪费
Just a waste.
《太阳报》的克里斯阿德奇 想要十分钟
Chris Aldrich of the Sun wants 10 minutes...
丹尼康可南有留言
...and Danny Concanon left a message.
说什么? -我恐怕传达不清楚
And it is? - I'm not sure I can do it justice.
卡萝 -好吧是这样
Carol. - Okay, it's:
小鸡叫 泰勒瑞德的称呼
Chicken noises. This Taylor Reid show thing.
一周之鸡
Chicken of the Week.
给我一份节目拷贝
Get me a copy of the show.
最新情报? -爬梳间谍卫星数据
Latest intel? - Combing through spy satellite data...
分♥析♥爆♥炸♥区的可疑存在
...analyzing for any suspicious presence in the blast zone.
U2在伊朗和北♥韩♥上空 监视不寻常的活动
U-2s are over Iran and North Korea, monitoring for unusual activity.
有任何结论吗?
Any conclusions?
没有确切的证据
No smoking gun.
建议
Recommendations.
如果是北♥韩♥呢? -不可能
If it's North Korea? - It's not.
中国不认为中情局 -我们不能肯定
Chinese don't think so, the CIA... - We can't say definitively.
看起来不是韩国人干的
But, no, it doesn't appear likely it was the Koreans.
那就是伊朗了
Iran, then.
将军? -对浓缩地点展开精确空袭
General? - Surgical air strikes on enrichment sites.
哪几个? -全部五个
Which ones? - All five.
一不做二不休 -如果他们报复呢?
In for a penny. - And if they retaliate?
他们会后悔的
They'll regret it.
将军准备轰炸机升空 -遵命
Get the B-2s in the air, general. - Yes, sir.
我们一确定马上行动 谢谢各位
We go the minute, and I mean the minute, we're certain. Thank you, all.
谢谢 -谢谢总统
Thank you, sir. - Thank you, Mr. President.
好政♥府♥ -削减国会的公费旅游
Good government. - Curtailing Congressional junkets...
关闭老旧的农业办公室
...shuttering archaic agricultural field offices.
你认为我不应该这样做 -马上让你栽了
You don't think I should do it. - It buries you in minutiae.
民众很支持 可是他们宁可淌污水
The public's for it, but they'd rather chug sewage...
也不愿意听到它的讨论
...than hear it discussed.
很容易把公费旅游视为 以纳税人的钱来渡假
It's easy to characterize junkets as vacations at taxpayers' expense...
可是它们自有目的
...but they serve a purpose.
能建立关系 打开天窗说亮话
Contacts get made, frank exchanges take place...
这是在华府是办不到的
...that would never happen in Washington.
足够理由免除了
Reason enough to beg off.
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表