剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
我以为我是人格塑造有趣的部分
I thought I was the character-building funny part.
如果我们要环保人士同意将氰化物 用于采金矿
If we want environmentalists to go along with using cyanide in gold mining...
就必须想出比较模糊的字眼 你觉得无趣吗?
...we have to come up with a warmer word for it than-- Am I boring you?
抱歉我跟总统玩牌玩到很晚
Sorry. I was up late with the president playing Scopa d'Assi.
什么? -那是一种难懂的意大利桥牌
Come again? -It's an obscure Italian card game.
他说纸牌是辛纳屈送的不过我猜 他是要我留下来才这么说的
He said Sinatra gave him the deck, but I think he was trying to get me to stay.
我们需要副总统到奥克拉荷马州 -我有听说
C.J., we need the VP in Oklahoma. -Yeah, I heard.
一旦你调到副总统身边 办公室就得还我
Soon as you get space near the vice president, I want you off his back.
他恨我 -是啊
He hates me. -Oh, yeah.
就跟你邀请参加舞会的女生 跟你说“我有约了”一样
The way you hate the girl you ask to prom who says, "I have a date. "
你自找的没办法
You made a choice, now own it.
早安茜洁 -早安
Good morning, C.J. -Good morning.
在上午5点45分左右 龙♥卷♥风♥席卷了
At approximately 5:45 a.m., a tornado touched down...
奥克拉荷马州梅斯维尔外♥围♥
...outside Maysville, Oklahoma.
发现27具尸体 仍有50人以上失踪
Twenty-seven bodies were recovered, over 50 people are still missing.
在伍德州长的要求下 总统发布了全国紧急救援
At Governor Wade's request, the president declared a national emergency.
总统会前往现场吗? -总统表达他对受难者的哀悼
Will the president visit the site? -The president sends condolences...
他指派联邦急难管理局 理事丹尼尔罗宝
...to the victims. He dispatched FEMA director Daniel Rubin...
调查灾情并向他报告最新消息
...to survey the damage and update him.
茜洁亚历山大上将何时会 发表他的国防军备评估?
C.J., when is General Alexander going to present his force-readiness assessment?
他上任参谋首长才一周
He has been chairman of the Joint Chiefs a week...
给他点时间找回纹针
...give him time to find the paper clips.
如果你想要送他乔升之礼 可到家居用品店选购
If you care to give a housewarming gift, he's registered at Bed Bath & Beyond.
克丽丝? -你可以对有关输给凯瑞克之后
Chris? -Would you care to comment on reports...
总统不信任乔西赖曼与国会合作的报导
...that after losing Carrick, the president doesn't trust Josh Lyman...
作一点评论吗? -乔西是他最亲信的顾问之一
...to work with Congress? -Josh is one of his most trusted advisors.
他的职权不会被卸除?
He won't be stripped of his portfolio?
不会他的职权会随总统的需要变动
No. His portfolio always fluctuates to the president's needs.
是哪些? -吃、喝、临时球赛
Which are? -Food, water, an occasional ball game.
茜洁 -是
C.J. -Yes.
你要问我我还好吗? -我看起来像你妈吗?
Are you gonna ask me if I'm okay? -Do I look like your mommy?
服你的药不要抛头露面
Take your medicine, keep your head down.
我说的是缉毒管制局不是环保署
I said DEA, not EPA.
里奥说他要调整我的职权
Leo said he's scaling back my portfolio...
等于是婉转地说 “我们要把职责交给别人”
...which is unmistakably euphemistic for, "We're giving it to someone else. "
这时候你应该说“不是我”
This is when you say, "It's not me. "
喔是这时候该说? -我是让你好脱身
Oh, this is the part? -I'm letting you off the hook.
这也是脱身的时候?
This is also the part with the hook?
他们正聚在总统办公室
They're gathering in the Oval.
也不是这份
This isn't it either.
你觉得里奥要引进新人?
Think Leo's bringing somebody in?
有可能要是我就会
Probably. I would.
谢谢我肯定他会感激您的支持
Thanks. I'm sure he'll appreciate the support.
干嘛不干脆送花圈就好了?
Why not just send him a wreath?
我在网上查凯瑞克和赖曼 没有乔西对凯瑞克行动的新发展
I Googled Carrick and Lyman. Nothing new linking Josh to Carrick's move.
不过我找到了凯瑞卡赖曼雪瑟 的色♥情♥网♥站♥她是瑞士激♥情♥花
But I did find Carricka Lymanshauser's porn site. She's a Swiss sensation.
光今天目前就有两千次点阅
Two thousand hits so far today.
看起来凯瑞克的哥们正卯上 共和党扫荡预算
Looks like Carrick's buddies are jumping on the Republican budget-busting...
崇拜傅立曼的游♥行♥队
...Milton-Friedman-worshipping bandwagon.
蓝狗民♥主♥党保守派会投票 支持减低新资本收益税吗?
Blue Dogs'll vote for new cap-gains tax cuts?
辛尔是这么说的 -多少票?
That's what Singer said. -How many?
27票 -加上辛尔是28票
Twenty-seven. -With Singer it's 28.
足够在白宫内对抗否决权
Enough to make it veto-proof in the House.
记得过去民♥主♥党曾附和我们投票吗?
Remember back when Democrats used to vote with us?
如果我们让辛尔改变心意 有五或六名其他民♥主♥党员会附和
If we turn Singer, five or six other Dems will follow.
请他们过来
Let's get them over here.
伍德州长人还不错
I do enjoy Governor Wade.
不提她热爱手♥枪♥和与侵权改革的话
Minus her little love affair with handguns and tort reform.
副总统准备好启程了吗? -预备行程的接待人员
Is the vice president ready to go? -Advance has greeters...
和交通工具都没问题 89号♥海军舰队已就位
...and transportation secure. The 89th Air Wing's in place for tomorrow.
只要有一台救护车 被副总统的车队耽搁到
Just one ambulance held up by the VP's motorcade...
新闻可是连报三天 -都安排好了
...and it's a three-day story. -It's set.
总之探访灾区不应该泛政♥治♥化 应该是关于希望和媒体拍照
Anyway, a site visit shouldn't be about politics. It's about hope and photo ops.
媒体拍照就是希望
Photo ops are hope.
茜洁你刚刚是不是掐了托比? -抱歉我们在进行专业争论
Claudia Jean, did you just pinch Toby? -I'm sorry. It was a professional dispute.
关于什么? -她认为你应该去
About what? -She thinks you should go.
是吗? -是的长官
Really? -Yes, sir.
我们这一刻需要总统
We need this presidential moment.
别放弃这个机会 我认为您该去
Let's not give it away. I think you should go.
不是因为会有多好看 而是因为实际发生的事情
Not because of how it looks, because of what it is.
可是我似乎是唯一这么认为的
But I seem to be the only one.
那么你可以上飞机坐在我旁边
Then you can sit next to me on the plane.
副总统 -代我参加全国家长教师午餐会
The vice president-- -Takes my spot at the national PTA lunch.
他要是知道我当初为什么要去 他比我还行
He discovers why I was going in the first place, he's a better man than I.
总统先生贝瑞希尔国务卿 在内阁厅等候
Mr. President, Secretary Berryhill is ready in the Cabinet Room.
谢谢 -我们要作简报
Thank you. -We have briefings...
还要为明天总理到访做准备
...and prep tomorrow for the chancellor's visit.
讨论钢铁关税和失业 我怎么会忘记?
Steel tariffs and unemployment. How could I forget?
你觉得他会提到德国的失业状况 可能跟
Think he'll mention how German unemployment may be tied...
我们轰炸库马油管有关? -探灾六个小时内就可以结束
...to our bombing the Qumari pipeline? -We can make the trip in six hours.
我们出发吧
Let's do it.
民众需要知道我不只在乎我自己的家人
People need to know I care about more than just my own family.
既然你们大家都没话说 我知道我是对的
And since you folks are all quiet, I know I'm right.
让他五个小时内回来茜洁
Have him back in five hours, C.J.
伍德州长早安 -早总统先生
Governor Wade, good morning. -Morning, Mr. President.
很遗憾发生这种灾难灾情如何?
Sorry about the circumstances. So where are we?
龙♥卷♥风♥将铁轨直接从陆地上扯断
Tornado ripped the railroad tracks right out of the ground.
如果你问我没有什么比8尺长 的铁轨在天上飞还恐怖的事
You ask me, there's nothing scarier than 8-foot railroad ties flying through the air.
拖车住户区死伤16人
Sixteen of the dead are from the trailer park.
超过100户活动房♥屋遭到摧毁 -当然
Over 100 mobile homes destroyed. -Of course.
损失最惨重的总是最穷困的居民
It's always the folks with the least who are hardest hit.
这些人为了燃料税跟遗产税
These people are already pinching their pennies...
都已经省吃伦用
...what with the gas tax and the death tax.
老问题平均收入是多少? -三万一千美元
Here we go. What's the median income? -Thirty-one thousand.
以前是
Was.
喜互惠物流中心就在那边
The Safeway distribution center was right over there.
这是什么网站? -是MSN
What website is this? -It's msnbc.com.
凯门来电
Kamen called.
听说里奥已经有在找人谈
Heard Leo's already talking to people.
他们是怎么知道的 窃听里奥的电♥话♥?
How did they get this stuff, tap Leo's phone?
我猜有可能是大卫葛来瑟 奈德华利斯也有可能
I guess David Glaser's a possibility. So is Ned Wallace.
我才不要跟什么留着山羊胡 还在学着爬的罗德岛学者共事
I'm not working with some K2-climbing Rhodes scholar with a goatee.
他在企业晚餐称赞我
Complimented me at the correspondents' dinner.
那是他买♥♥通你的招数 安琪拉布莱克?她超会自我推销
That's how he sucks you in. Angela Blake? She's a self-promoting...
自以为是 -她不会放弃她宽敞的办公室
...holier than everybody-- -She won't give up her corner office.
她在史提生和华利斯那里 与大卫葛来瑟共事
She works at Steerson and Wallace with David Glaser.
所以是她推荐他? 他们说梅森福乐
So she's recommending him? They say Mason Fuller's been...
一直有与里奥连络 -他是要卖♥♥他的船
...in contact with Leo. -He's selling his boat.
你怎么知道? -他也想卖♥♥给我
How do you know? -He tried to sell it to me too.
你根本没时间用船 -我知道
You don't have time for a boat. -I know.
我花在想要取什么船名的那15分钟
The 15 minutes I spent imagining what I'd name it...
是我这辈子最快乐的15分钟
...were perhaps the happiest 15 minutes of my life.
今天太阳冷酷地在梅斯维尔镇上升起
The sun rose bleakly over the town of Maysville today... .
警告多严重? -都卜勒雷达应该会提供15分钟
How much warning? -Doppler radar should provide 15 minutes.
不幸的是都卜勒雷达系统
Unfortunately, the Doppler radar system--
系统是第一个遭到破坏的? -是的
The system was the first thing hit? -Yeah.
他们才开始要建新教堂 自己募得所有款项
They just started building a new church. Raised all the money themselves.
卖♥♥了很多糕饼和洗了很多车募来的
That's a lot of bake sales and car washes.
仍然还有很多会友失踪
A lot of the congregation is still missing.
我们大概有半个小时的时间长官
We have about a half-hour, sir.
人都跑到哪里去了?
Where are all the people?
您说什么长官? -镇上的人到哪里去了?
I'm sorry, sir? -From the town, where are they?
嗨我是杰德巴特勒 -随便找个什么
Hi, I'm Jed Bartlet. -Find something, anything.
厢型车、卡车都可以 我们必须带媒体到这里
Vans, trucks. We have to get the press here.
没人告诉我们 他会到不同的灾区现场
No one told us he'd be traveling to another site.
快快带他结束这里 查理我们必须在3点前回府
Get him through here quickly, Charlie, we have to be back by 3.
传呼里奥马加瑞 说茜洁葛瑞在线上
Page Leo McGarry, call holding with C.J. Cregg.
三轮车、人力车、拖车 -他探访得如何?
Tricycles, rickshaws, piggyback rides. -How's he doing?
很好听着 我想先通知你一声
Great. Listen, I wanted to give you a heads-up.
我们临时拜访红十字避难所
We made an impromptu stop at a Red Cross shelter.
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表