剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
让人印象深刻的是一种停滞的感觉
What strikes you is something else.Idleness.
一种人们不知道在等待什么的空洞感
The sense of a people waiting but with no expectation.
我很难告诉你那种感觉
It's hard to convey.
Ashraf.
Ashraf.
Colin.
Colin.
让我来介绍
I'd like you to meet someone.
Ashraf Monsour 这是Donna Moss -嗨
Ashraf Monsour this is Donna Moss. - Hi.
Moss小姐是美国政♥府♥的使节代表
Miss Moss is with the American government delegation.She'd...
她想对迦萨有更深入的认识
She'd like to understand Gaza better.
我没有失业喔 我是个电工
I am not unemployed.I'm electrician.
Ashraf在以色列的工地工作
Ashraf works in construction in Israel.
我没有失业喔
I am not unemployed.
我没有... -以色列在自杀炸♥弹♥攻击后
I don't...-The Israelis closed the checkpoints
关闭检哨站 -上个礼拜
..after a suicide bombing. - Last week.
对-我没办法工作无法养我的家人
Right. - I can't work to feed my family.
他说我应该加入他们的行列-写了什么?
He says I should become one of them. - What's it say?
“殉难者的不朽光辉”
"The glory of eternity for our martyrs."
巴勒斯坦当局付美金两千元 给殉难者的家人
The Palestinian Authority pays 2000 U.S.dollars to the families of "martyrs."
还有一个月150元的津贴 直到孩子都长大离家为止
Plus 150 a month until the last child leaves home.
我想要工作 可是这些殉难者
I wish to work. These martyrs...
他们抢了我孩子的食物
These martyrs take food out of my children's mouths.
当检哨站开启的时候 每天都有一万九千个巴勒斯坦人
When it's open 19 000 Palestinians a day
经过检哨站到以色列工作
pass through the Erez checkpoint to work jobs in Israel.
事实上之后会更多
Fact. More later.
我们没有删减棉花的补助 我们已经经历过贸易协定的阶段
We're not cutting cotton subsidies. We went through a whole trade thing.
我才不要再讨论那个麻烦事
I'm not reopening that exploding can of worms.
这从什么时候变成国安局管的?-自从海♥洛♥因♥走私盛行欧洲之后
Since when is this under the NSC? - Since heroin traffic spiked in Europe.
我快要被全球化搞到头痛了
I'm about to come down with globalization headache number five.
当农夫没钱种棉花
When farmers can't afford to grow cotton...
没办法跟美国 便宜的纺织原料竞争时
can't compete with cheap U.S.textiles from subsidized crops...
他们就把脑筋动到别的东西上
...they plant something else.
鸦♥片♥ -鸦♥片♥田就像把内布拉斯加染红一样
Poppies. -Fields.Like someone colorized Nebraska.
或许我们该补助种植鸦♥片♥
Well maybe we should subsidize poppies.
等等
Hang on.
什么事?
What's up?
迦萨走廊发生爆♥炸♥ 国会代表团有人伤亡
Explosion in Gaza.The CODEL.Some fatalities.
Donna? -事情才刚发生 我只知道这些
Donna? - It just happened.That's all I know.
迦萨发生一起汽车爆♥炸♥案 -网路新闻台在播!
An apparent car bomb has exploded. - MSNBC's got it!
我在等、对方叫我等Carol
I'm holding.I've been holding.Carol.
一直断线 -试试看他的手♥机♥
I keep getting cut off. - Try his cell phone.
我在打 -不要再转给总机了
I'm trying. - Not the switchboard.
我直接打到他的手♥机♥
I'm calling his cell phone in Gaza directly.
又被切断了 -现在情况到底如何?
And getting cut off. - Do we know anything?
我们试着打他们的手♥机♥ 可是无法接通
We're trying cell phones but we can't get through.
大概在忙吧 -总有时间接手♥机♥吧还是没办法?
They're probably busy. - They could answer their phone.Or not.
Donna? Andy?-不知道
Donna? Andy? - We don't know.
Carol? -没一个接得通
Carol? - No one's getting through.
哈啰?安迪?
Hello? Andy.
你..你好吗?你没事吗?
How are..?How are you? Are you..?Are you okay?
她没事她在另一部车上 她没事
She's all right.She was in the other car and she's all right. You're all right.
天啊我看到她了! -在哪里?
My God I see her! - Where?
在右边在讲电♥话♥就在那里
On the right...On the cell phone.Right there.
我们看到你你上电视了 在镜头里面
We can see you.You're on TV.On the..On the monitor.
Donna呢?
How's Donna?
两位议员不幸身亡
Two congressmen confirmed dead.
Korb跟DeSantos议员
Korb and DeSantos.
Donna呢?-Donna还好吗?
What about Donna? - What about Donna?
她坐在
She was in the car that...
安迪看到有人被送上救护车 她只知道这些
Andy saw people put in ambulances. That's all she knows.
好
Yeah.
我
I'm just...
我很开心你没事
I'm just glad that you're okay.
我是说
I mean...
快点回家好吗?
Just come home will you? Just...
快离开那里马上回家
Get the hell out of there and come home.
总统先生
Mr. President.
目前为止有三个人死亡
Three dead so far sir.
DeSantos跟Korb议员
Congressmen DeSantos and Korb.
天啊 -我们刚收到消息
Oh God. - And we just got word.
第三名死者是Fitzwallace将军
Admiral Fitzwallace.
还有其他人受伤
There are others injured.
受伤的人都被送到附近的医院
They've been taken to area hospitals.
总统先生 我去查议员家人的电♥话♥
Sir I'll get the phone numbers of the congressmen's families.
我叫Fitz去的
I asked Fitz to go.
进出以色列在 卡法达伦的屯垦区
Getting in and out of the Israeli settlement of Kfar Darom...
需要护卫队
... requires a military escort.
过去三年来已经有 五百个迫击炮攻击事件
Five hundred mortar shells have landed there in the last three years.
在我们吃晚餐之前 我跟一个以色列移♥民♥的家人碰面
During our pre-dinner break I met an Israeli settler family.
两天前他们的厨房♥才刚被炸♥弹♥袭击
Two days before a mortar round had exploded in their kitchen.
从屋顶掉下来
It came through the roof.
如果是一个小时半以后 我老婆就会在厨房♥跟孩子们吃饭
One half-hour later my wife would have been giving breakfast to our children.
其他四个掉在房♥子的其他地方
Four others have fallen around the house.
巴勒斯坦攻击的时候 他们会留下发射器
When the Palestinians get a hit they secure the launchers.
这样才能重复攻击
And that way they can make sure to repeat the strike.
你们一定过的心惊胆跳 -我们的士兵会找到迫击炮
You must live in constant fear. - Our soldiers will find the mortar.
也只能把屋顶换成水泥的 然后祈祷
You replace the tile roof with concrete and pray.
在以色列他们提到想放弃 屯垦区的事情
In Israel there's talk of giving up these settlements.
上帝带我们来到这个地方
God wants us in this place.
待在这里是我们神圣的使命
It is our divine moral obligation to be here.
如果让给阿♥拉♥伯人 他们会得寸进尺
If we give in to the Arabs they'll take more and more and...
到最后我们只能去特拉维夫
We'll all end up in Tel Aviv.
他们会连那里也不放过
And then they'll take that.
这些不安跟攻击
All of this...
不会让你想离开吗?
It doesn't make you wanna leave?
这已经是最安全的地方了
This is the most safe environment.
在耶路撒冷当阿♥拉♥伯人出现 我们并不会知道
In Jerusalem when you see an Arab you don't know.
在这里至少知道他们是危险的 然后就可以开枪
Here if you see one you know he's dangerous and you shoot him.
不好意思
Please excuse us.
Moss. Moss.
Moss. Moss.
Donatella Moss她高高的 金色头发
Donatella Moss. Tall blond.
知道她的情况吗?她被带到哪里去?
Do you have any idea of her condition where she was taken?
我了解有人知道?
I understand. Is there anyone there who...?
我是Josh Lyman 从白宫打来
This is Josh Lyman calling from the White House.
白宫喔 总统住的地方
The White House.Yes.Where the president lives.
我想知道爆♥炸♥案一名伤患的情况 她叫做Donatella.Moss
I'm looking for information about one of the bombing victims Donatella Moss.
开什么玩笑?你知道“适当距离”这个词吗?
Are you kidding? You know the term"decent interval"?
走开
Go away.
民♥主♥党同盟委员会的Magley想知道
Magley from the DNC wants to talk about who to run
谁要接替那两位议员的位置 -开什么玩笑
for the two vacant House seats. -You're joking.
他们还在那里善后
They're still picking up pieces over there...
他在说迪圣东的选区
he's talking about DeSantos' poachable district.
他打来干嘛? -Josh应该很担心Donna.
What's he calling you for? - Thought Josh'd be upset about Donna.
他大概觉得既然我前妻 逃过一劫
I guess he figured since my ex-wife was only almost blown up...
我应该不会那么生气!
...that I'd only be almost upset!
以色列公共事务委员会一直打电♥话♥来 -每十分钟一次
I'm getting calls from AIPAC. -Every 10 minutes.
还有支持以色列的人
Them and every pro-Israeli lobby.
其中有一半的人假装很难过 另一半的人尽力不放马后炮
Half trying not to sound happy the rest trying to avoid saying "I told you so."
总统要发表演说吗?
The president's giving an address?
今晚 -副总统
Tonight. - The vice president...
想看稿子
would like to see an advance copy.
想要帮忙订正错字跟文法吗?这是重要的演说
To check spelling correct errors noted grammarian that he is?
你担心的是政♥治♥问题 这样跟民♥主♥同盟的家伙有什么两样
You're worried about the politics. You're as bad as that clown from the DNC.
演讲内容是对于这次惨剧的回应 副总统是对内容有兴趣
It's a major address about a tragedy. He has an interest in the content.
对他对这件事的政♥治♥后果 很感兴趣
Yes.There's interest in the political ramifications.
我们都一样 -我们还想把国家治理好
That's what we all do. - Some of us are trying to govern.
先行了解这个要求应该不过分
A heads-up. It's not so much to ask.
我还在修改
I'm polishing right up till air.
我很高兴Andy平安无事
I'm glad Andy's okay.
如果她遇害不知道他们会通知谁
I wonder who they would have called had she been killed.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表