剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
太忙所以没说 -迟点跟你算帐
We've been busy. -I'll get you later.
进行得还顺利? -我还好
Nice service? -For me.
对哈克可不是那么回事
I'm not sure Huck enjoyed it as much.
这样的早上很特别 -是的
Quite a way to start the morning. -It was.
但这还只是开始
And it's just the beginning.
让他们过来每人二十分钟
Call them in. Twenty minutes each.
说清楚这与副总统一事无关
Make it clear this is not about the vice presidency.
他们不是宪法规定的候选人
They are not candidates for jobs listed in the Constitution.
他们是候选人? -绝对不是
Are they candidates? -They are not.
不是候选人重复这点 -他们不是候选人
They are not. Repeat that. -They are not.
他们准备入籍? -炸♥弹♥恐吓之前
They were becoming citizens? -Before the bomb scare.
玛格勒正查找合适的会址 -那边有消息会马上告诉我
Margaret's checking into other venues. -G.W.'s getting back to me too.
你想我简报的时候提及 总统关心移♥民♥集♥会♥吗
You wanna release the president's helping find a site for them?
在事情解决之后再提还有...
Wait until we're sure we solved it. On the other thing--
我没事 -托比觉得你有点...
I'm fine. -Toby thought you were a little--
他错了我没事 -贝拉第的辞职信
Toby's wrong. I'm not. -Berardi's resignation letter...
很有说服力 -但不能说服我
...was persuasive. -It was. But I'm not.
我不知道托比怎会认为... -你知道...
I don't know why Toby thought-- -You know... .
抱歉我要去... -好的
Sorry, I gotta-- -Sure.
卢瑟部长送了一些漂亮的马蹄莲
And Secretary Rowse sent some beautiful calla lilies.
回个电♥话♥表示感谢 -肯 克普打过来好几次
Give him a call. Anything else? -Ken Krupp called. A couple of times.
我收到他的卡片了 也替我谢谢他
I've got his card. Thank him for me.
怎么? -我想肯的来电是关于
What? -I think Ken's concerned about...
卫生福利部的预算案疾病预防 控制中心的经费被削减了不少
...the HHS appropriation. There were some changes in the CDC budget.
委员会即将敲定最后方案 防暴署甚至会失去65点的经费
Committee's going to markup. Violence Prevention could lose 65 percent.
抱歉你能否...? -对不起没事了
Sorry. What are you--? -I'm sorry. It was nothing.
你必须在这段时间 帮我处理这些事情
You're gonna have to handle things for me a little while longer.
我知道你希望我...? -我信任你
I know. Do you want me to--? -I trust you.
这是我请你的原因
That's why I hired you.
他刚和福斯特议员通过电♥话♥
Hello. He's just finishing a call with Congresswoman Frost.
我想找我的女儿 -她和威尔在一起
I'm looking for my daughter. -She's with Will.
你不进去? 不要紧的
Don't you--? He'd want me to interrupt.
真的不用了 -巴特勒太太
No, no. Don't bother. -Mrs. Bartlet...
我难以描述 我多诚心为你们祈祷
...I can't tell you how hard I prayed for you.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
其实我不是一个忠诚的教♥徒♥
Well, you shouldn't. I'm not very religious.
所以难保我的伪善会让上帝
So my praying could be taken as insincere or even an affront...
觉得冒犯而让事情变得更糟
...which if it's a vengeful God, could have made matters worse.
事情变好了 说明上帝接受了
Well, it didn't. So maybe there's a clue.
来信一共有多少?
So how many of these letters have come?
起码一万封 -这有一封不错的
At last count, 10,000. -Well, here's another good one.
我希望他们不会杀你 即使会也希望那只是转瞬之间
"Dear Zoey, I hope they won't kill you. But if they do, that it'll be quick. "
祖伊 -最后她画了个笑脸
Zoe. -She put a smiley face at the end.
你不需要读这些信 -我想读
You don't need to read them. -I do.
你不要这样 -抱歉
No, you don't. -Sorry.
你很忙 -还好
No, you're busy. -Not at all.
介意查理留下吗? 他想陪着我
Okay if Charlie stays? He thinks he needs to babysit.
当然午餐怎样
Sure. How was lunch?
父亲总是重复国父的故事 -威尔以前不在
You know Dad, "Jefferson lives. " -Will hasn't been here.
父亲喜欢独♥立♥日的故事
My dad loves Fourth of July stuff.
像杰佛逊和亚当斯 都在这一天过世
Like Jefferson and Adams dying on the same day.
亚当斯以为杰佛逊还活着
Adams thought Jefferson had survived him.
"只要杰佛逊还在"是他的遗言
"Jefferson lives," were his last words.
这对父亲来说 希望和反讽的意味
It appeals to Dad. You know, hope and irony--
伴随一些政♥治♥色彩的东西 我们开始好吗
With a little party politics thrown in. Shall we get busy?
你希望写一封致国民的信对吗
You want to draft a letter. A response to the country, is that right?
是的 -我问你一些问题
Yes. -I'm gonna ask you questions...
方便我为你写一份草稿
...and come up with a draft for you to review.
好的 -那首先你感觉怎样?
Okay. -We'll start with, how do you feel?
不要担心如何措辞这是我的工作
Don't worry about phrasing or brevity. I'll do that part.
我感觉
I feel...
自己是幸运的
...lucky.
可以回来很高兴
I feel happy to be back.
而且
And...
满怀感激
...grateful.
对于给很多人造成困扰
I feel a little bad that so much had to go into this.
拯救我于危难
Saving me, and all.
我希望我没有...
I wish I hadn't... .
这事没有发生
Well, it didn't happen.
我们都希望
We all do.
我必须去... -这不是你的错
And then I have to go and-- -It wasn't your fault.
好的那就这样?
Okay. So that's good? Was it--?
嗯是的我写好拿给你 -好谢谢威尔
That was, yeah. I'll get back to you. -Cool. Thanks, Will.
有必要分担一下总统的职责
And of course there's the necessity to lessen the ceremonial burdens.
当然史塔基议员
Absolutely, Senator Starkey.
以前荷尼斯就做得不好 -我们不想讨论这个
In ways John Hoynes didn't always-- -Let's not talk about that.
我希望加强政党执政的力度
The agenda could be strengthened...
避免总统被一些杂务缠身
...if more of the president's ceremonial burdens were removed.
我们不同意 -好的
We don't disagree. -Good.
你有几分钟时间 去和总统打个招呼吗
Do you have a few minutes to say hello to the president?
这是我的荣幸
I'm at his disposal.
罗素议员 -斯格先生莱曼先生
Congressman Russell. -Mr. Ziegler. Mr. Lyman.
乔西我们见过... -好记性
Josh. We met at the... . -Good memory.
我以为你不能把我认出来 -我也不是太肯定波勃
I wasn't sure you could pick me out. -Luckily, I didn't have to, Bob.
必须事先声明 在当前的舆♥论♥压力下
We'd like to establish from the outset-- You know what the press climate is...
我们不希望有些事情 在下结论以前被宣扬出去
...and why we can't afford to, well, make decisions before we've made them.
当然
Sure.
这次的讨论不涉及政♥府♥任何
There's to be no discussion whatsoever in this meeting...
公开或者非公开的职位
...of any position in the government that may or may not be open.
明白 -也就是说会议内容
Understood. -Which is not to say this meeting...
与我们的决定无关 -好的
...is about that. -Okay.
你对未来三年总统和政党
What are your thoughts on the president's and the party's agenda...
的执政议程有何看法?
...for the next three years?
过去几星期有太多的事 我希望从记忆里抹去
There hasn't been much about the last couple of weeks I wouldn't rather erase.
但有一件事我耿耿于怀
But this I'll keep.
路易斯我希望提名 你为我的副总统
Lewis, I'm hoping to announce you as my new vice president.
新议长有意见? -是的
Our new speaker balking? -Yeah.
这会比我们预想的困难得多
This could be rockier than we had hoped.
我想我明白 -不仅仅对于我们对国家也是
I can handle it. -Not just for us, but for the country.
阁下作为国务卿 我更多展示我温和的一面
Sir, as secretary of state, I've shown you my conciliatory side.
但在我的内心 我是一个不怕输的战士
But in my heart of hearts, I'm spoiling for a fight.
我也是
Me too.
我们打算加强她的保安 任何公开场合都使用菱形护卫
We're going to double her detail, visible presence, in diamond formation...
以总统的规格进行
...flanking her like the president.
你要点酸奶吗? -我们需要三天时间
No going for yogurt? -We need three days' notice...
去安排一些工作 指定场所的搜索任何她
...for site sweeps and background checks on anyone...
可能接触的人的背景调查 -这些资料我需要一些时间去整理
...she may come in contact with. -I'm gonna need time to process this.
当然
Of course.
我还有一个问题
I do have one question.
抱歉我不知道你们有事要谈 -我们刚结束
Sorry, I didn't hear this was moved up. -We're just finishing.
我会把新的 保安建议书放在你的桌面
They'll be a report on new protocols on your desk by C.O.B.
好的 -复印一份给里奥
Great. -Feel free to copy Leo...
我希望直接给我过目 -好的
...but I'd like the report delivered to me. -Fine.
你是否还有疑问? 刚才你说你有一个问题
Did you have a question? You were saying you had a question.
你觉得白宫和农场相比怎样?
How would you compare the residence with the farm?
就保安工作方面? -是的
In terms of security? -Yes.
你在想什么? -我不知道
What are you thinking? -I don't know yet.
农场一直处于严格的保安之下
As you're aware, we have the farm continually secured.
但窗户没有安装防弹玻璃 也没有特殊材料制♥造♥的防撞门
It doesn't have bulletproof windows or a crash-proof gate.
但白宫就像一个军事堡垒
Here, we're in a fortress.
但另一方面 白宫是一个显著的目标
On the other hand, the White House is a target. Ground zero.
是六个高风险... -谢谢
It's probably six of one-- -Thank you.
我不知道你想搬回新罕什郡
I hadn't heard you were thinking about New Hampshire.
也许这样也好 -我私下咨♥询♥朗恩
That might be the best. -I moved the meeting up...
是因为我不想见到你
...because I didn't want you here.
这个会面? -我指白宫
In the meeting? -In the residence.
好的
Yeah.
我尝试...我以为你需要一点空间
I've been trying to-- I thought you'd need some space.
她回来了她很安全
She's back. She's safe.
我要她安全地生活下去
She's gonna stay safe.
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表