剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
片名:白宫风云(第五季)
《白宫风云》前情提要
Previously on The West Wing:
我们刚度过全国危机 但我猜你一定说睡过去了
We just survived a national crisis, which I guess you slept through...
我们这里很忙
...so there's a lot to do here.
帮我解释为什么我不能去航行 -朋友莱恩不能去
Explain to him why I can't go sailing. - Dude, Ryan's not onboard...
因为他要帮我送几箱东西去旧行政大楼
...because he's taking some boxes over to the OEOB for me.
她不是很好骗、是白♥痴♥ 因此不应该领薪水
She's either gullible, an idiot or so completely out of the loop...
就是完全在状况外 -我希望看到他何时叫你小鸡
...she shouldn 't get paid. - I wanna see him call you chicken.
我、南西与费兹会随侍在侧
Me and Nancy and Fitz are standing right next to you.
你得到的任何讯息毋须牢记
When you get information, you don't need to remember it.
我们随时听候你的命令行事
And we're standing right next to you when you give orders.
你不致于伤害任何人的
You're not gonna hurt anybody.
剧名:安溪
探戈亡命徒16号♥ 《乌鸦一号♥》接近安溪
Tango Outlaw 16. Raven One approaching An Khe.
收到了中心与 罗密欧945374密切接触
Roger, One. Operation is in heavy contact at Bravo Romeo 945374.
他们尽快需要飞弹快艇 狐狸麦克45点8
They need FAC ASAP. Fox Mike 45.8.
就在你机翼旁你靠近目标了? -收到了二号♥
On your wing, lead. Drawing targets? - Roger, Two.
在树线后投第一颗炸♥弹♥ -知道了
First drop, just beyond the tree line. - I've got it.
保持速度不要停下来
Keep up your speed. Don't stop.
他们刚刚轰炸 -锁定目标
They've just salvoed. - Locked on target.
《乌鸦二号♥》锁定目标
Raven Two locked on target.
我们被击中了
We've been hit.
起火灯亮了你看到吗二号♥?
Fire light's on. You see, Two?
清空机翼 你有两个油箱靠近火源
Clean off your wing. You've got two tanks near the fire.
失去液压探戈亡命徒16号♥ 在山脊寻找跳伞地点
Lost hydraulics. Tango Outlaw 16, looking for a bailout over Thud Ridge.
我们得跳出 -必须飞过山脊
We gotta punch out. - Gotta clear the ridge.
我们办不到的
We're not going to make it.
探戈亡命徒16号♥ 从山脊西边跳伞
Tango Outlaw 16, punching out two klicks west of Thud Ridge.
他说那是我的什锦眉
So he says, "That's my mulligan."
我说可是你已经吃过了
And I say, "But you've already taken your mulligan."
肯尼说 可是我们玩的是德州规则
"Yeah," Kenny says, "but we're playing Texas rules."
让我们暂时忘掉 他在民营企业的成就
Okay, let's try to forget for a moment his success in the private sector.
创造就业机会 制♥造♥庞大的税收
Creating jobs and generating enormous tax revenues...
让我和总统坐享其成
...the president and I get to fool around with.
让我们谈谈他对社区的贡献
And let's talk about his commitment to his community.
大学医疗中心董事长
Chairman of the board of University Medical Center.
歌♥剧协会与交响乐
The Opera Society and Symphony.
虽然我怀疑歌♥剧主要是为了莎莉
Although I suspect the opera thing is more Sally.
慕勒航♥空♥公♥司♥执行长兼董事长
CEO and chairman of Mueller-Wright Aeronautics...
今年芝加哥商业会议人道奖得主
...and this year's Chicago Business Conference Humanitarian of the Year.
我有幸称为朋友的最好的人
The finest man that I have ever had the great privilege to call my friend:
肯尼斯欧尼尔
Your own Kenneth Sean O'Neal.
谢谢你来里奥 -我怎么能错过
Thanks for coming, Leo. - I wouldn't miss it for the world.
贝丝和珊蒂好吗? -贝丝又怀孕了
How are Beth and Sandy? - Beth's expecting again.
珊蒂还是珊蒂 -伦西斯案如何?
And Sandy's Sandy. - How's Ramses coming along?
三军又开始阻扰了 星期四我要和他谈
Armed Services is holding it up again. I'm gonna go talk to him on Thursday.
中午有空吃个饭吗? -我会想办法奉陪的
You free for lunch? - lf I'm not, I'll make sure I will be.
要我打个电♥话♥吗? -给杭特?不必了
You want me to place a call? - To Hunt? No, thanks.
恭喜肯尼
Congratulations, Kenny.
今年暑假你要来希尔顿头岛
You're coming to Hilton Head this summer.
别再找拯救世界民♥主♥的借口了
No arguments, no lame excuses that you're saving the world for democracy.
拯救它远离民♥主♥还差不多 星期四见
Saving it from democracy is more what it feels like. I'll see you Thursday.
星期四 -再见
Thursday. - Bye, now.
别再孩子气了 -我不需要划像
Stop being a baby about this. - I don't need a portrait.
谁说的
Of course you do.
我和我的爱尔兰猎狼犬
What, me with my Irish wolfhound...
对波多马克虎视眈眈?
...gazing with portent out over the Potomac?
你没有爱尔兰猎狼犬 -正是我的意思
You don't have an Irish wolfhound. - My point exactly.
要他进来查理
Yeah. Sure, send him in. Charlie.
我哪有闲功夫坐着
When am I supposed to find time to sit for some...
让三脚猫为我捕捉午后的阳光?
...cut-rate Rubens while he angles me just so to catch the late afternoon light?
你知道不是裸体的吧?
You do know it's not a nude, right?
抱歉打扰总统先生 巴特勒夫人
Excuse me, Mr. President. Mrs. Bartlet. Sorry to bother.
带你的睡衣裤进来吧 我们正要打枕头大战
No, come on in. Bring your jammies. We're about to start the pillow fight.
将军在外面等着 -何不也请他进来
The general's waiting outside. - Why not invite him in too.
我会准备爆米花 我们要看《巴顿将军》
I'll pop some popcorn, we'll watch Patton on cable.
抱歉打扰您 -怎么了?
Sorry to disturb you, sir. - What's happened?
为航♥空♥母舰战斗群 提供指令和控制的
A Navy E-2 Hawkeye providing command and control...
一艘海军E2鹰眼预警机 坠入日本海
...for Carl Vinson Carrier Battle Group went down in Sea of Japan.
有人生还吗? -我们相信有
Any survivors? - Yes, sir, we believe so.
我们从五个全球卫星定♥位♥器♥中 收到四个讯号♥
We're getting signals from four of the five GPS locators.
那就去救人 -他们的地点恐怕有困难
So we go get them. - That may be difficult in their location.
他们在哪里? -靠近金策
Where are they? - Somewhere north of Kimch'aek.
北♥韩♥平壤的东北方三百公里
Three hundred kilometers northeast of Pyongyang, the Republic of North Korea.
马加瑞先生
Mr. McGarry.
芝加哥如何? -很快
How was Chicago? - Quick.
有何讯息? -一架E2鹰眼
Where are we? - An E-2C Hawkeye...
在日本海上空 被两架北♥韩♥米格机骚扰
...was harassed by two North Korean MiGs over the Sea of Japan.
米格机飞过两次没开火 其中一次离机翼不到10英尺
The MiGs made two nonfiring passes, one less than 10 feet off his wing.
组员能辨识吗? -我们找到五人中的四人
The crew make it out? - We've located four of the five...
并在海岸边一英里 找到两块残骸
...and identified two pieces of wreckage a mile off the coast.
我们的人在水上? -本来是
Our people are in water? - They were.
现在全球卫星定位显示他们在陆地
Now the GPS beacons show they're on land.
在北♥韩♥境内 -组员会怎么办?
In North Korea. - What will the crew do?
尽量不被发现 等待我们救援
Lay low, stay out of sight, wait for us to come get them.
我们办不到 派特种部队掩护救援小组
We can't get them. Sending a Special Forces covert retrieval team...
进入北♥韩♥等于宣战
...into North Korea is an act of war.
我们仍在作战中 从未表示休战
We're still at war with them. We never signed an armistice.
如果他们逮捕我们的人 就会把他们当成战俘
If they capture our people, they'll be held as POWs.
或是否认人在他们手上 -我们可以谈判让他们安全归来
Or they'll deny they even have them. - We can negotiate for their safe return.
你能保证吗?
Can you guarantee that?
你能保证不发动战争 而把他们救回来吗?
Can you guarantee you can go get them without starting a war?
我们能确认他们还活着吗? -他们本来在水上现在上岸了
Can we confirm that they're still alive? - They were in the water, now on land.
目前有锁孔卫星在定位吗?
We have any Keyhole satellites currently in position?
我们在冲绳和乌山有侦察机
We've got reconnaissance out of Okinawa and Osan.
会在三小时内抵达 -有消息再告诉我
Should be over the site in three hours. - Call when you know.
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
昨晚的摘要今天的日志 国♥家♥安♥全♥会的媒体记者
Last night's summaries, the daybook, press guns from the NSC...
还有政策事务国♥务♥院♥电报
...and the policy shops, State Department cables.
国会联络办公室说一项修正案 正在透过筹款委员会推动
Legislative Affairs says an amendment is moving through Ways and Means.
众议员文德为 家庭主妇争取减税
Congressman Wendt wants a tax cut for stay-at-home moms.
因为来不及激励家居国会议员?
Too late to get incentives for stay-at-home congressmen?
总统星期六要到文德 在南卡罗莱那州的选区
President's flying to Wendt's district in South Carolina Saturday.
要请你先读指南以备需要
Read the guidance before, it might come up.
真的吗? -明天是大日子
Really? You think? - So tomorrow's the big day.
什么? -神秘的班先生
What? - Mystery Ben.
他怎么了? -要过来打招呼
What about him? - Coming to say hello.
才没有 -他到这里了刚刚来电
No, he isn't. - He's in town and he called.
你帮我约了? -他听起来人很好
You gave an appointment? - He seemed nice.
他是很好而且结婚了 -现在不是了
He is nice. Very nice. Also very married. - Not anymore.
他和凯蒂分了?
He and Katie split up?
凯蒂现在在波特兰 -真的
Katie's in Portland now. - Really.
托比和乔西在你办公室 -为什么?
And Toby and Josh are in your office. - Why?
准备取笑你 -你让他们进来?
To make fun of you. - You let them in?
还给他们咖啡 -南卡罗莱那州之行有问题
And got them coffee. - Problem with the South Carolina trip.
文德一手阻扰
Wendt, who single-handedly blocked our tax credit...
我们为上班家庭托儿费用 提供的减税
...to expand childcare for working families...
想要用沙文主义的 家庭主妇减税
...wants to bind the feet of your gender...
来把性别裹小脚
...with his paleochauvinist stay-at-home-mom tax cut.
我要读法案和相关资料
I'm gonna read the bill and supporting materials now.
为岁收影响制♥造♥烟雾
Kick up a cloud of dust about the revenue impact...
提出他是托儿费用的黑暗武士
...and note he's the Darth Vader of childcare.
让我读法案和相关资料
Let me read the bill and supporting materials.
我们在税法上已经让步了
We're already rolling over on the tax side.
指标条款 -我能
The indexing provision... - Can I...
花一分钟读法案和相关资料吗?
...take a moment to read the bill and supporting materials?
怎么了?
Okay, what?
你应该上泰勒瑞德秀
You should go on the Taylor Reid show.
你是小鸡的传言满天飞 -还有尖尖的脚趾
The chicken thing has legs. - With pointy little toes.
不去 -《华盛顿电报》要泰森食品
No. - Washington wire has Tyson Foods...
送你一辈子免费鸡翅和鸡腿 只要你为炸鸡拍平面广♥告♥
...offering you a lifetime supply of wings and thighs if you do a print ad for fryers.
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表