剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
片名:白宫风云(第五季)
《白宫风云》前情提要:
Previously on The West Wing:
特殊时候要用特殊的手段
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
我打了电♥话♥ -给谁?
I made a call. - To whom?
我不在的时候你到底是做了什么?
What have you been doing while I was gone?
你会留下来过节吗?
Staying through the holidays?
要看你的政♥府♥要多久才会恢复运作
Depends how long it takes your government to get up and running.
Will要替副总统工作-我会要求总统不要答应
Will's gonna work for the VP. - I'm asking the president not to let him.
他告诉Russell他答应了已成定局
He told Russell he could have him. It's done.
Bartlet将不会完成这份工作
Bartlet's not gonna finish the job he started.
总是要有人准备好接♥班♥
Someone must be ready to take over.
这不是履历表上的一行字你不可以就这样离开
This isn't a line on the resum? You don't walk away.
剧名:女儿的父亲
在做什么? -把我的树架起来看起来不错吧
What are you doing? - I'm holding up my tree. Isn't it nice?
你是在做什么?
What are you doing to it?
把它架起来底座不-有小一点的东西吗?
Holding it up.The stand isn't... - Have anything smaller?
比我小就是灌木了我今年要一棵真正的树
Smaller than me is a shrub. I wanted a real tree this year.
没关系我们才教训一些洋洋得意的人
This is fine.I just cut some of the naked gloating.
我们恢复了政♥府♥运作
We restarted the government.
发生了激战而我们战胜了
There was a showdown at the O.K.Corral and we won.
我们是英雄-但是却又很谦逊
We're heroes. - And yet self-effacing.
对不起-我们可以有更大的底座吗?
Excuse me.- Can we get a bigger stand?
是的《水镇的哭号♥》想要有评论
Yeah. Waterville Crier wants a comment.
没有评论给《哭号♥》、《情商者》 或是《微风》
No comments for The Crier The Intelligencer or The Breeze.
药品管理局吊销水镇 一位医生的开药执照
The DEA suspended a Waterville doctor's drug license...
因为他开给一位病人 足以致命计量的麻♥醉♥药♥剂
...for giving a patient enough narcotics to kill her.
那是违法的那是药品管理局的职责
It's against the law. It's what the DEA does.
C.J.Waterville镇是在俄勒冈州
C.J. Waterville's in Oregon.
我们三个女儿在圣诞节齐聚一堂
All three of our daughters in one place for Christmas.
你从没有看过有吗? -不我没有
You've never seen thathave you? - NoI haven't.
她从没有见过 -或许明年
She's never seen it. - Maybe next year.
要是她在那之前离职呢? 她很好战
What if she quits before then? She's flighty.
她们今晚都会在这里感恩一点-我是很感恩
They'll all be here tonight.Be grateful. - I'm grateful.
Debbie认为一晚比较不像是拜访 反倒是像下车上洗手间
Debbie thinks one night isn't a visit so much as a pit stop.
总统先生Liz正在停车 -谢谢
Mr. President Liz is pulling up. - Thank you.
我们不要老是想着孩子们 -我没有老是想着我认为很好啊
Let's not dwell on it with the kids. - I'm not dwelling. I think it's fine.
我认为我们全部都应该跟Liz的夫家 一起过圣诞节
I think we should all spend Christmas at Liz's in-laws.
我们全部都被邀请了 -不要再来一次我还记忆犹新
We're invited. - Never again.I still have flashbacks.
又不是你整晚跟Jean一起 缝袜子上的小鸭
You didn't sit up all night with Jean sewing ducklings on the stockings.
早安长官Bartlet夫人-你好Jim
Good morningsir.Mrs.Bartlet. - Hello Jim.
现在没有要拍照吧?-几张自然的照片
We're not doing photos noware we? - A couple candids.
树没有点亮就不是正经的 -在晚餐前帮我家人照几张
Nothing serious till the tree lighting. - Get a few before dinner of the family.
我会在这里 -我知道你会的
I'll be there. - I know you will.
你不应该因为Ellie告诉你 她可能会迟到就责备她
I don't think you should crucify Ellie for telling you she might be late.
到底是有多困难呢?
How hard could it be?
当有事情耽搁时就可能会迟到
When there's a fair to middling chance you may not make it.
我只是要求她留下来共进一餐-15日在英国大使♥馆♥
I'm just asking her to stay for one meal. - British Embassy on the 15th.
22日与民♥主♥党全国委员会主席 圣诞夜在Uphoff家
DNC Chair on the 22nd. The Uphoffs on Christmas Eve.
民♥主♥党全国委员会可能 Uphoff家可能
DNC's a maybe. Uphoffs are a maybe.
我们今年的圣诞晚会 不应该回“可能”
We shouldn't go with maybes on Christmas parties this year...
因为“可能”就得回覆要参加 万一临时在十分钟前取消
...because maybe means I R.S.V.P. "yes" you cancel 10 minutes before it starts...
我就必须要打电♥话♥说 特别来宾不去了
...and I have to call and say the guest isn't coming.
你还是令人敬爱的Leo McGarry
You remain lovable Leo McGarry.
而我变成是无法♥正♥确评估你行程的笨蛋
I'm the dope who couldn't accurately assess the constraints of your schedule.
人♥质♥?他刚刚是说“人♥质♥”吗?
Hostages? Did he just say "hostage"?
而到过年的时候我就是贱民了会有人作法下魔咒到我的松饼
And by New Year's I'm a pariah. I got people hexing my muffins in the mess.
Leo McGarry找苏丹办事处麻烦 快去找Josh
Leo McGarry for the Sudan desk please. Get Josh on this call now.
我今晚不想做在Doug旁边 我不想听他聊小艇的事
I don't wanna sit next to Doug tonight. I don't wanna hear about his kayak.
准时出现你就可以坐你想坐的位置
Show up on time you can sit wherever you like.
告诉Ellie如果她迟到了 就必须坐在Doug的旁边
Tell Ellie if she's lateshe has to sit next to Doug.
Lizzie -喔我的好爸爸
Lizzie. - Oh there's my guy.
你好吗?小朋友 -嗨Doug
How are you kid? - Hi Doug.
Doug.- Hey Jed.
Doug.- Hey Jed.
车子里面有偷渡客吗?是怪物吗? 我抓到他了
Was there a stowaway in the car?A monster?I got him.
我抓到他了跟我来 -进来吧
I got him. Come with me. - Come inside.
Leo我们-我看到了挟持人♥质♥
Leo we have a...- I saw it. Hostages.
不是药物管理局-他们有什么问题呢?
No. The DEA. - What's their problem?
我们有个人♥质♥挟持状况? -我们今晚有棘手的事要处理
We have a hostage situation? - We have a serious job to do tonight.
总统先生 -你今晚要看什么东西吗?
Mr. President. - You want to see something?
太棒了
Great.
12名救灾人员被关入苏丹监狱
Twelve relief workers in Sudan got thrown in jail.
国会议员在电视上称他们为人♥质♥
Congressman's on CNN calling them hostages.
我有一个铜板是新罕布夏在上面
I have a quarter with New Hampshire on it.
你当然是有跟国♥务♥院♥谈过了吗? -我自己才刚刚听到我
You sure do. You talk to State? - I just heard myself. I was...
药品管理局出了问题 -等一下
There's a problem at the DEA. - Hang on.
五分钟之前我们还有着宁静的早晨
Five minutes ago we were having a quiet morning.
我几分钟之后再跟你们聊
I'll catch up with you in a few minutes.
我们都已经计划好很棒的一些东西了
We've got all sorts of good stuff planned.
没关系我们等一下会见到他的
It's okay. We'll see him later.
苏丹当局表示有些人试着要 当地人改信基♥督♥教
Sudanese authorities say some were trying to convert locals to Christianity.
依据苏丹北方的伊♥斯♥兰♥法律-所以他们把很多人关进监狱里
It's Islamic law in northern Sudan... - So they threw the lot of them in jail.
苏丹办事处接到Richter议员电♥话♥ 其中两名是他的选民
Sudan desk got a call from Congressman Richter. Two are his constituents.
长官昨天有跟药品管理局谈过吗?-没有
Sir did you talk to the DEA yesterday? - No.
国♥务♥院♥有告诉你Richter的事吗?
Did State tell you about this Richter thing?
这件事爆发得真快不是吗?
This blew up good and fast didn't it?
国♥务♥院♥将此事视为外国逮捕会有领事探访与审判
State's treating this like a foreign arrest. A consular visit and a trial.
Richter还不满意
Richter isn't satisfied.
苏丹监狱希望有人闹大
Sudanese jailyou hope someone's making noise.
他们有改变信仰吗?-不知道
Were they proselytizing? - Don't know.
Richter说没有他跟苏丹办事处的一个官员谈过
Richter says no. He spoke to an officer at the Sudan desk...
认为他们不在乎他才引爆出来
...thinks they don't care so he's bumping it up.
人♥质♥是很严重的字眼尤其是在圣诞节时候
Hostage is a big word. Particularly at Christmas.
我们把他找来 药品管理局怎么样呢?
Let's get him in here. What about the DEA?
药品管理局要惩戒一名在俄勒冈的医生协助自杀
DEA's coming down on a doctor in Oregon for assisting a suicide.
没有联邦管辖权 我不知道他们在做什么
No federal jurisdiction.I don't know what they're doing.
他们称之为违反管制药品法
They call it a violation of the Controlled Substances Act.
他使用的药品是联邦管制的 -手♥枪♥也是啊
The drug he used is federally controlled. -So's a handgun.
枪杀案也不会变成联邦案件啊
Doesn't turn a shooting into a federal case.
他说的有道理-我们确定这不是意外吗?
He makes a point. - We sure this wasn't an accident?
疼痛管理出错? -医生承认了
Pain management gone awry? - The doctor admits it.
俄勒冈认为是违法 他帮助末期病患
Oregon says it's legal. He was assisting a terminal patient...
缩短了痛苦 -是生命
... to hasten the end of suffering. - It's a living.
是的在俄勒冈正是 -你下次简报是什么时候呢?
Well yes in Oregon it is. - When's your next briefing?
一个小时之后我本来要 -我们不要评论药品管理局的错误
An hour. I was gonna go... - I don't think we comment. DOJ's mess.
我们不要那样-我们不要的事可多了
We don't want it. - We don't want a lot.
四年以来 "总统不支持 医生协助自杀
For four years "The president doesn't support physician-assisted suicide...
但是这并非联邦案件 这是由选民做决定的"
...but it's not a federal issueit's up to voters. "
每一州都不同 而不是由药品管理局做决定
State by state. And not by the Drug Enforcement Administration.
我们不会淌混水 然后宣布我们不打算行动
We don't jump into a bar fight and declare our intention not to act.
让司法部长去处理
Let the attorney general handle it.
我会跟司法部长谈 -谢谢各位
I'll sit down with the A.G.. - Thankseverybody.
谢谢您长官 -谢谢您总统先生
Thank you sir. - Thank you Mr. President.
Debbie他们人呢?-在蓝厅长官
Debbie where are they?- Blue Room sir.
喔很好-跟Debbie说
Oh good. - Talk to Debbie.
我们今天需要好好谈Donald Richter议员的事
We need a sit-down for Congressman Donald Richter today.
然后打电♥话♥给他 -Doug Westin在你办公室
And get him on the phone. - Doug Westin's in your office.
丽兹的先生? -他没有跟他的岳父母在一起吗?
He's not with his in-laws?
总统正在给Gus介绍三大男高音“哈利路亚合唱团”
President's introducing Gus to the Three Tenors. "Hallelujah Chorus. "
为什么五岁小孩想认识三大男高音呢?
Why does a 5-year-old wanna meet the Three Tenors?
他并不想 -Doug是你朋友
He doesn't. - Doug's your friend.
他是个很好的人 -好好说免得人家不跟你好了
He's a perfectly nice guy. - Speak slow. You don't wanna lose him.
瞧瞧他们在装饰门厅了
Check it out. They're decking the halls.
五分钟然后我会来救你
Five minutes then I'll spring you.
Douglas. - Josh.
Douglas. - Josh.
真高兴看到你-我偷了你的报纸
Good to see you. - I swiped your paper.
那是政♥府♥财产我要请调查局进来
It's government property.I'll have to call the feds.
我最好快闪再见
I'd better dash. See you.
进来吧
Come on in.
你们会在这里待几天吗? -没有只有今晚跟明天
You guys here for a couple days? - No just tonight and tomorrow.
今年要回我家过圣诞节
Going to my folks' for Christmas this year.
至少点我们要亮圣诞树 -Annie没来?
Tree lighting's the least we could do. - No Annie?
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表