剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
你去过福特剧院吗? -这是第一次
Have you been to Ford's Theater? - It's my first time.
喔你必须跟总统聊聊林肯 聊聊南北战争
Oh, well, you gotta talk to the president about Lincoln, about the Civil War.
跟他坐在一起非常具教育意义的
Sit with him. It's educational.
你在做什么呢?他正在路上
What are you doing? He's on his way.
如果我们不提 -如果不错过那些容易的
Maybe if we don't ask... - If you don't miss the easy ones.
我没有错过任何问题 -不是我
I didn't miss a question. - It wasn't me.
我们必须陪同他一起下楼开启博物馆
We had to go downstairs with him and open the museum.
你在说什么呢? -跟他坐在一起
What are you talking about? - Sit with him.
我不要跟他坐在一起去年也是我
I'm not sitting with him. I did last year.
他会先由林肯的第一次就职演说开始
He'll start in with Lincoln's first inaugural address...
然后接着谈到林肯写的信
...and then carry on through to the letter Lincoln wrote...
然后又是那个失去所有儿子的女人 她根本不是真的失去所有儿子
...to the woman who lost all her sons, who didn't really lose her sons.
你有杉柏格的电♥话♥吗? -杉柏格已经死了
You have Sandburg's number? - Sandburg is dead.
喔当然用最简单的方式逃避 -不并非如此
Oh, sure. Take the easy way out. - No, it's not.
我今年不会问的别担心
I'm not gonna ask this year, don't worry.
晚安总统先生 -晚安
Evening, Mr. President. - Good evening.
我不会问
I'm not going to ask...
约翰威克斯布♥什♥用来混入 总统包厢的时候
...what was the line that made the audience laugh...
到底是说什么让观众呵呵大笑?
...that John Wilkes Booth used as cover to enter the presidential box?
我不会问包厢门锁怎么坏掉的
I'm not gonna ask about the broken lock to the box...
或是断掉的胫骨
...the snapping shinbone...
“独♥裁♥者的下场正是如此” 瑞斯彭少将与卡拉哈里斯
...sic semper tyrannis. Major Rathbone and Clara Harris.
或是林肯确切咽下最后一口气的时间
Or the exact time Lincoln drew his final breath.
我知道7点21分55秒
I know that one, 7:21:55.
最后心跳呢?
And the final heartbeat?
他必须要张开他的嘴巴
He had to open his mouth.
每一年乔西总是第一个
Every year, Josh. Always the first one.
安琪拉你跟我一起吧
Angela, why don't you ride with me.
喔嗨爸对不起
Oh, hi, Dad. Sorry.
让男士等候是不好的
It's not nice to keep the gentleman waiting.
梅儿我差点认不出你了 -喔那你认为是为什么呢?
Mal, I hardly recognize you. - Oh, and why is that, do you suppose?
那就是我们在此的原因 你可以告诉我每件事情
That's why we're here. You can tell me everything that's going on.
好的
Okay.
我有提我接受了坦尚尼亚那份工作吗?
Did I mention I'm taking that job in Tanzania?
有我们走
Yeah. Let's go.
总统死了 -怎么回事呢?
The president's dead. - What's going on?
怎么回事?爸
What's happening, Dad?
长官
Sir.
拉席特总统过世了
President Lassiter is dead.
右翼共和党员 -保守派
Right-wing Republican. - Conservative.
超级保守 -疯狂的太太
Attila-the-Hun conservative. - Lunatic wife.
疯狂如马克白夫人一般
Lunatic, Lady Macbeth of a wife.
拉席特不是投票反对解放宣言吗?
Didn't Lassiter vote against the Emancipation Proclamation?
又不是我写祭文的 -你在《空军一号♥》上面写的
I'm not writing the eulogy. - You're riding on Air Force One.
我没有 -我以为是髋关节手术
I am not. - I thought it was a hip operation.
一切好事总是会到临的
All good things must come to pass.
安琪拉布莱克凯斯中校
Angela Blake, Lieutenant Colonel Castorp.
很荣幸中校
It's a pleasure, colonel.
中校 -档案在这里长官
Colonel. - I have the file here, sir.
档案?
The file?
去逝总统的档案
The dead presidents file.
喔这位是华盛顿特区军区的 凯斯中校
Oh, this is Lieutenant Colonel Castorp, from the military district of Washington.
在有总统过世时他的单位会协调 一些显要过来
Upon a president's death, his unit coordinates travel of dignitaries...
并且依家属的意愿协调礼节
...and handles protocol in concert with the wishes of the family.
你有每位总统的档案吗? -是的
You keep a file on all the presidents? - Yes.
你有沃肯的吗? -谢谢中校
You got one on Walken? - Thanks, colonel.
拉席特总统的丧礼将在科斯塔马梅沙的 拉席特图书馆举♥行♥
President Lassiter's funeral will be held at the Lassiter Library in Costa Mesa.
有假总统办公室那个
The one with the fake Oval.
总统要朗读悼词之一
The president's giving one of the eulogies.
我会留下来监控利雅德的状况
I'm staying to monitor the situation in Riyadh.
我需要让茜洁留下来做简报
I need C.J. here to brief.
托比我不想听 你要上《空军一号♥》写悼词
Toby, I don't wanna hear it. You're on Air Force One, writing the eulogy.
乔西你帮忙中校处理 跟拉席特夫人之间的沟通
Josh, you'll help the lieutenant colonel coordinate with Mrs. Lassiter.
里奥康州跟北卡的律师要过来
Leo, I got lawyers from Connecticut and North Carolina coming to...
什么? -一个联合士兵
What? - A Union soldier...
在南北战争结束的时候偷取了 人♥权♥宣言的副本
...stole a copy of the Bill of Rights at the end of the Civil War.
一个去世总统、利雅德一触及发状况 而你却在仲裁南北战争?
A dead president, time bomb in Riyadh, and you're arbitrating the Civil War?
我听说他们威胁要在洛利集♥会♥
I hear they're threatening to rally in Raleigh.
是介绍唐娜认识凯斯中校
Yeah. Introduce Donna to Lieutenant Colonel Castorp.
下课
Class dismissed.
里奥我昨天有个问题
Leo, I got a question yesterday.
告诉我我们没有在进行心智控制研究
Tell me we're not conducting mind-control research.
我们没有在进行心智控制研究
We're not conducting mind-control research.
你现在没有在试着要控制我心智吧?
You're not doing it on me right now?
国防部高等研究计划局可能有些鬼 -国防部高等研究计划局
There might be something at DARPA. - DARPA.
那些研究飞行车跟X光视线的人吗?
The guys who research flying cars and x-ray vision?
也是发明全球定位系统 隐形战机科技跟网际网路的人
Also the guys who invented GPS, stealth technology and the Internet.
但是万一公众知道我们将纳税人的钱 花在心智控制
But if the public finds out we're spending taxpayer dollars on mind control...
打电♥话♥给国防部
Give the DOD a call.
我必须当第一寡妇的褓母?
I have to babysit the first widow?
蜂窝发型下垂的肉
Beehive hair, dewlaps...
歇斯底里的电♥话♥ 日日夜夜每个小时
...hysterical phone calls all hours of the day and night.
还有凯斯中校你会爱死的
And Lieutenant Colonel Castorp. You'll love it.
你为什么不能做呢?
Why can't you do it?
我会在看盖兹堡之役的重演
I'm gonna be watching a reenactment of Gettysburg.
你何时开始在意人♥权♥宣言的? 南北战争
Since when do you care about the Bill of Rights? The Civil War...
捕鲸人的骄傲 -你陷害我
Whaler pride. - You sold me down the river.
我的眼睛看到上帝来临的荣耀
Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord.
我爱纽约日出时的水塔之光 及建筑物之光
I love New York. The light on the water towers and the tops of the buildings.
这些水井地上延伸数百尺
These water wells, hundreds of feet above the ground.
弄水喝还真大费周章
Hell of a long way to toss a canteen.
毕塔王子请坐
Prince Bitar. Please.
王子正在给我看纽约的虚拟旅游
The prince was giving me a virtual tour of New York.
我带着皇室的问候来到
I come with greetings from the royal family...
传递在我们国家经历最近的风暴
...who convey their pleasure at the way our countries weathered recent storms...
很荣幸我们还维持着友谊
...in keeping with our friendship.
里奥还以为你是要来谈示♥威♥的
And Leo here thought you were coming to talk about the protest.
示♥威♥?根本不算是 只是几个误入歧途的学生
Protest? Hardly. A few errant schoolboys.
几千名学生还有几千名神职人员
A few thousand schoolboys and a couple thousand clerics.
不用担心 -贵国正在呐喊着要求改革
It's of no concern. - Your country's crying out for reform.
事情必须要用适当的脚步处理
Things must be done at the proper pace.
看来有一万人似乎认为 你们的动作不够快
You've got 10,000 people who seem to think you're not moving fast enough.
我们已经宣布选举计划
We've announced plans for elections.
我记得你们在1975年 通过市议会选举
I recall you passed a law to elect municipal councils in 1975.
还没有发生如果我们没有屏息而待 请你要原谅
Hasn't happened yet. You'll forgive us if we don't hold our breath.
你真的希望看到我的国家有人♥民♥ 直接选举的结果吗?
Do you really wish to see the results of popular elections in my country?
皇室家族是非常大的有数千成员
The royal family's very large. There are thousands of members.
有时候有些并非很接受改革
At times, some have been less than progressive.
但是我们是想改革的可控制的改革
But we do want change. Manageable change.
你会让我们知道此情况的发展吗?
You'll keep us in the loop on the situation?
当然但是如果事情 突然变得无法掌控我们
Of course. And yet if things suddenly become unruly, we...
我相信你会跟我们商讨的 -就像朋友一样
I trust you'll consult with us. - As friends do.
如同你会跟我们商谈一样
As you would consult with us.
谢谢
Thank you.
总统先生当这些学生示♥威♥
Mr. President, when these schoolboys protest...
当他们真的希望谴责我们 你知道他们说什么吗?
...when they truly wish to denounce us, you know what they say?
他称我们为美国人
They call us Americans.
为什么前总统纽曼想跟共和党老人团 一起飞行
Why former President Newman wanted to fly with the GOP geriatric brigade.
我会高唱“共和国战歌♥”
I'm gonna crank up "The Battle Hymn of the Republic. "
乔西闭嘴你要上历史课吗?
Josh, shut up. You want a history lesson?
我在杜沙夫人这里 拉席特所有的人
I'm in Madame Tussaud's. All of Lassiter's men.
罗柏罗西洛我想当他还是内政部长时
There's Robert Rosiello, who I think tried to sell back Alaska...
他试着要把阿♥拉♥斯加卖♥♥了 麦斯皮曼上班时间3到5点
...when he was Secretary of the Interior. Max Pearlman, who served three to five.
厄尔蓝可斯基带着氧气筒
Earl Rankowsky, he's on oxygen.
杜特莫斯曼他们一定是从地下 把他挖出来的
Dwight Mothman, they must have exhumed him.
还有巴比柏丁乔西
And Bobby Bodine, Josh...
那个说“我们内外受敌 我们必须净化”
... the one who said, "We have enemies without and within, and we must purge... "
他真的用那字眼净化他们全部
He actually used that word. "Purge them all...
直到我们洁净为止
...until we are purified. "
洁净
Purified.
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表