剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
片名:白宫风云(第五季)
以下节目承蒙
The following program was made possible by a grant...
布雷克班基金会
... from the Kenneth C. and Mary E. Blackburn Foundation...
山姆琼斯慈善信托 和观众的慷慨赞助
... the Samuel Jones Charitable Trust and individual viewer donations.
为什么?这是正确的问题
Why? That's the right question.
你的谋生之道啊? 提出正确的问题
Your bread and butter, huh? Having the right questions.
就像你有正确的答案
Like having the right answers is yours.
我们开始了吗? 没有
Did we start? - Nope.
别理他们 没错
Don't mind them. - Right, right.
我为什么让你尾随我?
Why am I letting you tail me, that what you're asking?
我会游说 但是人们接受时我总是很惊讶
I mean, I pitch, but I'm always surprised when people accept.
我看过你的作品 真的
Well, I'd seen your work. - Well, exactly.
我不会指望免费大放送
And, you know, I'm not expecting a free ride.
我只是认为你的…
I just... I guess I thought your...
你的概念我的一天
Your concept, a day in the life... A day in my life is...
我想先把基本原则说清楚
Before we get into it, I wanna reiterate the ground rules.
你要纪录这个吗查德?给我
You wanna document this, Chad? Let me have that.
我希望把话说清楚
I wanna be clear between you and me.
当然 你的是来找我
Of course. - Your access is to me.
还有你的幕僚和同事 没错可是如果你希望…
And your staff and coworkers. - Yes, but if you're hoping...
和资深幕僚谈话或进椭圆形办公室
...for time with senior staff or in the Oval...
你就找错人了
...you picked the wrong gal. Not what I do.
我不能让这个案子阻扰…
I can't let this project compromise my obligations...
我对美国总统的义务
...to the president of the United States.
我在吹嘘 让我们回到为什么的问题
I was bragging. - Let's get back to why.
我想…
Well, I think, and...
剧名:门路
继巴特勒总统之后 我的脸孔最常和他的政♥府♥相连
After President Bartlet, my face is the most associated...
但是尽管曝光率很高 却未受到足够了解
...with this administration, yet for all its visibility, it's not well understood.
(茜洁葛瑞 白宫新闻秘书)
民众经常看我面抗敌意的媒体
The public's used to seeing me confronting an adversarial press...
有人误解我要阻碍记者
...and there's a misconception that I'm here to stymie reporters...
或误导大众 编造谎言或隐藏真♥相♥
...or to mislead the public, to spin or even hide the truth...
但事实上优秀的新闻秘书 目标正好相反
...when, in fact, any good press secretary aims to do just the opposite.
这个主意真糟
This is a terrible idea.
不知道当时我在想什么 我们取消吧
I don't know what I was thinking. This is such... Let's call this off.
我们的生活分秒必争
The breakneck pace we live at...
一天24小时新闻广播 这是一国之福吗?
...the 24-hour news cycle. Is this good for the country?
它是否无法逃避? 我们如何反省提出观点?
Is it inescapable? How do we reflect, get perspective?
自从20世界中叶电视发明以来
Since the advent of TV in the middle of the 20th century...
大众对白宫新闻秘书不再陌生
... the White House press secretary has been no stranger to Americans.
但是这个职位的私人面呢?
But what about the private aspects of this office?
在媒体爆♥炸♥的时代 这个重要工作有什么改变?
In the current media explosion, how is this important job changing?
担任新闻秘书的人
And to what extent does the individual...
在任何时刻如何界定…
... serving as press secretary at any moment...
美国与白宫的关系?
... define America 's relationship with the White House?
《门路》在白宫花了一天
To answer these questions, Access spent a day...
贴身采访新闻秘书茜洁葛瑞
... with White House Press Secretary C.J. Cregg.
我的工作是确保媒体知情
I see my job as making sure the press...
并透过媒体使大众知情
...and through them, the public, is well informed.
我对他们说真话
I tell them the truth.
那是我的目标 我们的摄影机捕捉了…
That's my goal. - But our cameras captured a day...
非比寻常的一天
... that was anything but ordinary.
在西厢走廊上 《门路》成为现代媒体机制的一环
In the corridors of the West Wing, Access became part...
见证了巴特勒政♥府♥
... of the modern media machine that witnessed a harrowing and historic day...
历史性的一天
... for the entire Bartlet administration.
今晚《门路》将来到讲台后面
Tonight, Access goes behind the podium...
邀请你一同探索
... and we invite you to come with us.
主演:杜希尔
主演:艾莉森詹尼
主演:约书亚马尼纳
主演:珍妮尔摩隆奈
主演:里察薛福
主演:约翰史宾塞
主演:布雷迪威佛德
主演:马丁辛
片名:白宫风云(第五季)
本节目分两天拍摄
This program was shot over a two-day period...
巴特勒总统第二任的第一年
... a year into president Josiah Bartlet's second term in office.
第一天《门路》将访问
On the first day, Access conducted interviews...
新闻秘书茜洁葛瑞 和她的幕僚与同事
... with Press Secretary C.J. Cregg, her staff and her coworkers.
第二天我们在白宫幕后12小时
The following day, we spent over 12 hours backstage in the White House...
跟访全国最显眼的发言人
... on the heels of the country's most visible spokesperson.
然而为了国♥家♥安♥全♥起见 在巴特勒政♥府♥下台之前
However, for national security purposes, the release of this documentary...
本纪录片禁止发行
... was prohibited until the administration left office.
(《白宫幕后》)
全天候有线新闻和网路问世之前
Before 24-hour cable news and the Internet...
白宫新闻秘书 对于截止期限有较大的掌控
... the White House press secretary had a more controlled set of deadlines.
今天新闻处要不断给予 媒体全天候的新闻
Today, the press office feeds a media machine with a round-the-clock appetite.
以下是总统新闻处 在3月31日的行程表
The following is the president's press schedule for March 31 st.
(艾立克雪佛 白宫新闻室行政助理)
这只是新闻规划不是正式发布
This is for news planning only, not release.
六千六百万美国人订阅日报
Sixty-six million Americans subscribe to daily newspapers.
一般新闻网站一秒点阅200次
An average news website clocks 200 hits a second.
从一台设在西北门的摄影机
And from a camera positioned outside the northwest gate...
有线电视的53频道 提供宾州大道1600号♥
... CNN's Channel 53 offers constant coverage...
全天候的报导
... of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
这份工作绝不轻松
I don't think it was ever a laid-back job.
可是我认为艾森豪的新闻秘书 吉米哈格地
But I like to think that Jim Haggerty, who was Eisenhower's press secretary...
在他们准许记者会
...kind of knew what they were getting into...
首次接受录影播出时
...when they started allowing press conferences...
心里其实有数
...to be recorded for broadcast for the first time.
交出对你讯息的控制权
Giving up control of your message...
将它交给新闻制♥作♥人
...putting that in the hands of news producers.
在这33分钟内 哈格地站在印地安条约室
For those 33 minutes Haggerty stood in the Indian Treaty Room...
他做何感想不难想像
...I can only imagine what he was feeling.
今早我们要做一项新实验
I see we're trying a new experiment this morning.
希望不会造成不良的影响
I hope it doesn 't prove to be a disturbing influence.
在艾森豪之前白宫新闻人员
Before Eisenhower, the White House press corps...
是个可控制的实体 塞在总统的口袋里
... was a controllable entity, tucked in the president's pocket.
但是从1955年起 摄影机使媒体和政♥府♥
But in 1955, the whir of cameras leveled the playing field...
能够平起平坐
... between the press and the administration.
它代表了权力的基本转向
It represented a fundamental shift in power...
仍使今天的新闻秘书感受深刻
... one still deeply felt by today's press secretary.
早安葛瑞小姐 我需要你的组员戴识别牌
Morning, Ms. Cregg. ID, please. And I need IDs from your crew.
我的一天始于家里早上5点
My day starts at home before 5, actually.
在我换衣服之前 先浏览网上重大新闻网要
I scan all the major news outlets online before I get dressed.
进办公室前我尽量不接电♥话♥
On my way in, I try to stay off the phone.
通勤途中是我唯一的独处时间 让我整理思绪
My commute's the one time I can be by myself, gather my thoughts.
伊登好吗? 很好谢谢你问候
How's Eden? - Oh, she's great. Thanks for asking.
谢谢祝愉快 谢了别淋湿
Clear. Thank you, have a great day. - Thanks. Stay dry.
别紧张
Relax.
制片:艾莉亚提
白宫新闻室 我在7点或7点半抵达
White House press office. - I arrive usually around 7, 7:30...
制片:克里斯汀哈姆斯 安德鲁史登
根据我穿过那几道门的时间而定
...depending, and it is no clich? walking through those doors...
说真的走路进去白宫上班
...walking to go to work in the White House...
绝非一成不变
...it never gets old.
早晨通常始于和资深幕僚会谈
Anyway, the morning starts with senior staff...
然后与媒体小聚
...then I have a gaggle with the press.
再与幕僚和助理讨论一天的行程
Then I meet with my staff and deputies about the events of the day.
8点半总统会与白宫 及参议院领袖会面
8:30 a.m., the president meets with House and Senate leadership...
白宫内阁厅
...Cabinet Room, the White House.
有人在等我吗? 史蒂夫和克里斯
Is anybody waiting for me? - Steve and Chris.
她很聒噪吗?那很麻烦
Is she chatty? That's trouble.
他在总统的行程上吗? 谁?
Is he on the president's schedule? - Who?
联邦调查局局长 应该没有
The FBI director. - Don't think so.
史蒂夫要找一条 关于科技业成长的引语
Steve's looking for a quote on tech-sector growth.
制片:尼尔海恩二世
史蒂夫求求你 别让我在喝咖啡前谈科技成长
Hey, Steve, I beg mercy. Don't make me talk tech growth before coffee.
制片:尼尔海恩二世编剧:萝伦史蜜特
我会说:科技业代表六百万份工作
I will say this: The tech sector represents 6 million jobs.
这个我可以自己找 你的女儿有消息吗?
That I can look up. - Your daughter hear anything?
导演:亚力克葛拉夫斯
被宾州安娜堡学院录取了
Accepted at the Annenberg School at Penn.
好极了 好不好?谢谢
That's wonderful. - Isn't that great? Thank you.
有什么消息? 你不会喜欢的
What you got? - Not gonna like it.
从来就没指望 去年就职典礼上
I never expect to. - At last year's inaugural...
第♥一♥夫♥人♥穿了一件 露肩绸缎的晚礼服
...the first lady wore a Richard Tyler gown, satin off-the-shoulder.
消息来源说那是设计师送的礼物
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表