剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
片名:白宫风云(第五季)
白宫群英 前情提要
Previously on The West Wing:
祖伊
Zoey!
阿杜 沙里夫与祖伊的事情无关
Abdul Shareef had nothing to do with what happened to Zoey.
你不能肯定 -我只是做了必须做的事
You don't know that. -I did what I thought was necessary.
这是你的决定不是我们的
Your decisions, Jed, not ours.
对新议长有什么看法 -我想应该是哈夫利
Any word on the new speaker? -I'm betting Haffley.
连共和党人都觉得 他是一个法♥西♥斯♥分子
Republicans think Haffley's a fascist.
副总统的事进展如何? -有一些候选人
Where are we on a vice president? -We have candidates...
等你的决定
...ready for your decision.
剧名:杰佛逊存留
祖伊?
Zoey?
祖伊
Zoey!
祖伊
Zoey.
爹
Dad.
这还不算糟糕 更糟的是球场那些焰火
That wasn 't the worst. The worst was M-80s at the ballpark.
我和汤米 雷登还有其他球迷
Me and Tommy Ledden and the guys pooled our ammo...
怀着爱国热情忍♥了好久 差点把厕所干爆了
...and in a burst of patriotic pride, blew out the toilets...
就在附属看台后面
...behind the concession stand.
还有一些穿得很清凉的美眉
Cute girls were there, in shorts.
国务卿有预约吗
Is the secretary of state supposed to be here?
是的他来了?
Yeah. Is he?
昨晚预约的我把备忘 放在你说的那个地方了
It was set last night. I put it on your-- Where you said.
贝部长 -里奥乔西
Secretary Berryhill. -Leo. Josh.
国务卿阁下 -先生们请坐
Mr. Secretary. -Gentlemen, please.
你们看到报纸上贝拉第的辞职信吗
Did you read Berardi's resignation letter in The Post?
意味深远 -有点老派的味道
Eloquent. -A little old-fashioned.
有点? 艾朗 布尔在维贺根的 媒体采访相比就显得过于矫饰了
A little? Aaron Burr's call to the interview at Weehawken was less stilted.
贝拉第用这样笨拙的方式 表达自己的政见
Berardi blunted his protest by making it a laundry list.
轰炸暗♥杀♥等列了一纸清单 我真觉得他不会善罢甘休
The bombings, the assassination. I thought he would go for our neckties.
叙利亚那边怎样? -还好
How are the Syrians? -Better.
也许他们害怕会成为下一个目标
Probably afraid they're next.
还有别的问题吗?
Anyone else making noise?
其他国家大多表示理解 沙特皇室还转达了对总统的问候
Mostly shows of support, regards to the first family from the Saudis in Cairo.
你在联♥合♥国♥的演说
Your address to the U.N...
做得很好 -民调显示接近70点
...it went a long way. -You're polling in the high 60s.
支持率只在总统之下 -我的演说你做了民调?
Only the president's doing better. -You're polling on me?
你们真是急需好消息的慰藉
You guys are desperate for good news.
让总统回来执政只是第一步
Getting the president back in the Oval Office was a start...
我们正准备对外传递的讯息 才是关系重大的举措
...but the message we need to send now is one of action.
你要咖啡吗 -不用了
You want some coffee? -No, thanks.
我们当务之急是提名一位副总统
Our first priority is to name a vice president.
媒体已经期望我们 明天给出有关的时间表
The press is expecting us to lay out our timetable tomorrow.
但我们打算更为简单直接一点
But we're thinking what if, instead, we announce.
对外宣布某人成为 美♥利♥坚♥合众国的副总统
Say this is our guy, the vice president of the United States of America.
听起来是好开始? -听起来是对的
Sound like a good start? -Sounds about right.
如果总统咨♥询♥你的意见 你会愿意接受任命吗?
So if your president asks, you'll serve?
你终于肯做一个现代人了
Finally you join the 21 st century.
不要告诉别人好吗? -办公室的幕僚?
Can we keep this between us? -In the office?
我还是喜欢用朴素的美式杯子
I still take a plain, all-American cup of Joe.
不是那样的
Not like that.
你可以自己来? -当然
You doing okay, Dad? -Sure.
今天是国♥庆♥ 我们已经准备了20分钟
Because it is the Fourth of July. We've been up 20 minutes, and--
国父的故事我午餐再告诉你们
I'm saving the Founding Fathers till lunch.
还要讲? -只要你还想听
Still on? -Only if you're up to it.
我想听 -早安
I am. -Morning.
早安 -闻到咖啡吗?
Morning. -Smell the coffee?
我听到了你们搞得太吵
I could heard it. Could that thing be any louder?
我回头再做你的 -记得放冰块
I'll be right back to make yours. -Keep the ice on it.
他没有预约? -没有
He had no reservations? -None.
没有本党议员竞选巡游 或是社区活动?
No qualms about DSCC travel or the rubber-chicken circuit?
他已经在名单上 -我们的宣传已经足够了
He's onboard. -So our message is stature.
还有国♥家♥安♥全♥爱国主义 都可以作为宣传重点
And national security. Toss in motherhood, the flag. Fax it.
他是一个真正的战争英雄 有着领导者的气质
With dignity. The guy's a war hero, he radiates presidential.
过分吹嘘会适得其反 -准备一个会议室
We don't need to oversell this one. -We need a war room.
去法务部找个人过来 有些法律问题
Get someone from the counsel's office, Legislative Affairs--
他当选国务卿时已经确认过了 -只是参院众院还没通过
He's been through this as secretary. -Confirmed by the Senate, not the House.
我们有24小时要兵来将挡 不能出一点纰漏
We've got 24 hours. Even a whiff of a whiff of a rumor, we bat it down.
技巧进攻(橄榄球术语) -完全比赛(棒球术语)
Smart offense. -Error-free ball.
都不对 他是灌篮高手(篮球术语)
Knock yourselves out. He's a slam dunk.
太多体育术语 我要所有他的公开讲话
Too many sports metaphors. I want all of his public statements...
他的党内活动记录 还有财务收支报表
...his activity for the party, his financial disclosure forms...
他的录像带租借记录和邮购帐单 -我要做简报
...his video rentals, his Post-its. -I've gotta brief.
我们是不是要把他藏起来? -你是对的
Can we start booking him? -Actually, you're right.
直至确认以前 不允许他接受任何采访
No interviews till we hear that he's gonna be confirmed.
消息会传得很快 -周日的节目就会报道?
This will go quickly. -For the Sunday shows?
你以为会有两天? -我们...?
Two days? You bet. -Can we--?
我不想在下期节目还看到 我们的"求职"报道
We don't leave a "Help Wanted" sign out for another news cycle.
我们准备让祖伊在媒体前露面 当然不会太久
We feed them Zoey's pool spray today, but we won't stay ahead long.
祖伊没问题? -她说可以
Zoey's okay? -She said she is.
共和党人何时过来? -午餐前作为礼貌
When are the Republicans over? -Before lunch. We show our respect...
贝利希尔的提名放到下周
...Berryhill's confirmed by next week.
C.J. -我知道托比?
C.J. -I know. Toby?
你喜欢他对吗? -贝利希尔? 我很高兴
You like him, right? -Berryhill? I'm over the moon.
我高兴的样子就是这样的
This is my over-the-moon face.
你知道贝拉第辞职? -你看过了?
You see Berardi's resignation? -You ready for it?
总统感谢他长♥期♥的服务 以及尊重他不同的政见
"The president appreciates his long service, respects his right to differ...
他将会被人们记住 你看上去精神爽利
...and he will be missed. " You look spiffy.
你也可以只要你回家一次
You could look spiffy too, if you ever went home.
我很干净洗了澡 我想问关于暗♥杀♥
I'm clean. I showered. I wanted to ask, though, on the assassination--
避免使用那个字眼 -这个字眼在贝拉第信里出现多次
Avoid that word for starters. -Berardi's letter keeps it front page.
我一直被问及为何没有 经过审判或者国际法庭?
The questions I keep getting asked are, why not a trial or tribunal?
为什么使用特种部队? 为何不在美国领土拘捕他?
Why covert ops? Why didn't we simply detain him?
按稿子念就没问题了 -五角大楼已经列为军事机密
Stick to the script. You'll be fine. -The Pentagon's keeping it classified.
把球踢过去就完事
So send the questions to the Pentagon.
关于媒体见面 第♥一♥夫♥人♥想了解
Hey. About the pool spray. The first lady wanted me to ask.
祖伊和父亲一起散步 这会让担忧的国民安心
Zoey walks with her dad. We see she can walk. It puts everyone's mind at rest.
只许拍照? -当然不许提问
Photos only? -That's the beauty of it. No questions.
还有在杜鲁门阳台看烟火?
And on the Truman Balcony for fireworks?
家族照片只允许白宫摄影师
Family photo. Just the White House photographer.
向第♥一♥夫♥人♥保证一旦祖伊 改变主意我们取消活动
But reassure the first lady, Zoey hesitates and we cancel.
早安这是国♥庆♥假期的首次简报
Good morning. Welcome to the holiday edition of your briefing.
赖恩帮我把这九个盒子 搬到旧行政楼180室
Ryan, you're here. I've got nine boxes that need to go to the OEOB. Room 180.
他们叫它旧能源策划室 -今天是国♥庆♥
They call it the old Energy Plan Room. -It's the Fourth of July.
是假日没错 但我们刚经受国家危机
It is a holiday, but we just survived a national crisis...
我猜你还不知道这里很忙
...which I guess you slept through, so there's a lot to do here.
我在解释为何我不能去航海 -兄弟赖恩不能去
Explain to him why I can't go sailing. -Dude, Ryan's not onboard...
因为他要帮我搬东西
...because he's taking some boxes over to the OEOB for me.
就是那些大盒子要来回几次 他们马上要
It's those big ones. It'll take a few trips. They need them right away.
议长又来电了 -哈夫利? 怎么了
The new speaker called again. -Haffley? Now what?
我们把会议提前好让他 赶上去看赛车比赛
We already moved the meeting up so he could watch the green flag at Daytona.
我以为他要看儿子的棒球比赛 -管他呢
I think it was his son's T-ball game. -Whatever.
他对议程有些意见
He has some questions about the agenda.
猜到他知道会议 关于副总统提名的事?
I'll bet. You tell him it was about the VP selection?
他大概想听到确切的名单 -希望他能来
I think he wants to hear some names. -He better be at the meeting.
疾病预防控制中心的经费预算 已经很久没有削减过吧?
Hey. When was the last time you got a look at the CDC budget breakdown?
上周六前发生的事都有点混乱
Everything before last Saturday is kind of fuzzy.
肯 克鲁伯听说卫生福利部 对此很有意见
Ken Krupp heard HHS is reworking the whole thing.
最后决定还有五天时间 他们肯定会讨价还价
Five days till markup. A lot of horse-trading left to do.
防暴署的开支要减少65个点
Division of Violence Prevention, 65 percent cut.
真的? 第♥一♥夫♥人♥生气了? -她没那个精力顾及这个
Really? First lady pissed? -Her attention is elsewhere.
这是好事 -不尽然
That's probably good. -Not really.
她会妥协的 有些事情她无能为力
She'd get worked up. I doubt she could do a lot.
她不会坐视不管
She could do plenty.
那很可惜 -你能不能想想办法
It's a shame. -There's a future for you...
...游说一下? 让她自己处理这关我什么事?
...in motivational speaking. -Take it to her, what do I know?
她不在办公室? -不在
She in the office today? -No.
周一? 算了吧
Monday? Let it go.
你们应该学会接受现实
You're gonna have to breathe through it for a while.
我身上没有这个优点 -我想你有其他的
Not my forte, waiting. -You have other fortes.
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表