剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
I have a source that says she accepted that gown as a gift.
伦理规则说得很清楚 我会检查
The ethics rules are clear. - I'll be rifling through...
第♥一♥夫♥人♥的衣柜 你会被开除的
...the first lady's closet. - You could get fired for that.
那算幸运了 今天的行程和时间
lf I'm lucky. - Today's schedule, and it's time.
连鸡毛蒜皮也不能忽略
You can't afford to ignore what even seems trivial.
我打电♥话♥到第♥一♥夫♥人♥办公室
And I have a call in to the first lady's office.
首相太太感冒了不能上讲台
The minister's wife has a cold and she can't make it onto the podium.
记得巴特勒讨厌狗的事吗? 那全是我的错
Remember the Bartlet-the-dog-hater? That was entirely my fault.
我对巴特勒为何不养狗的问题 开了一个玩笑
I made light of some question why the Bartlets had never owned a dog...
结果连续几周风波不息
...and there were stories for weeks.
我是开玩笑的 根本也不好笑
It was a joke, folks. It was my joke, and it wasn 't even funny.
总统不讨厌狗 他们全家…
The president does not dislike dogs. The entire family...
一直支持人道协会
... have been longtime supporters of the Humane Society, the ASPCA...
(幕僚长里奥马加瑞)
每天早上 新闻秘书和白宫资深幕僚见面
Each morning, the press secretary meets with White House senior staff...
这些是总统最密切的顾问
... the president's closest advisors.
(白宫资深幕僚会议 上午7点32分)
这是幕僚们最初的机会
This is the staff's first opportunity to sift through...
过滤当天的活动和议题
... the day's impending events and issues.
你的一天已经排满了 一个也不能出错
Your day takes off. Keep the balls in the air and don't drop the wrong one.
还有什么? 总统接见乌干达代表团的时候
What else? - Well, while the president's greeting...
我想是在今天稍后
...the Ugandan delegation, which I guess is gonna happen later...
我会听取卫生署署长 和爱♥滋♥病政策处的简报
...I'll be briefed by the surgeon general and the AIDS Policy Office.
他们想对PAPP提出修正
They wanna make modifications on PAPP.
那是泛非… 爱♥滋♥病防治政策
Pan-African...? - AIDS Prevention Policy.
茜洁是我在纽约一次 参议员的竞选时发现的
C.J. was someone I found during a senatorial campaign in New York.
当时她在一家纽约事务所做公♥关♥
She was doing PR with a New York firm.
(通讯主任托比齐格)
当时我们落后36个百分点
And we were probably 36 points behind...
我们找来茜洁后
...when we got C.J., and...
在败选之前增加了两三个百分点
...with her help, I think we gained two or three points before we lost.
还有别的吗? 诺曼第登陆纪念日有进展吗?
Anything else? - Any progress on the D-day anniversary?
对于白宫的每位工作人员
The accelerated release of information is a concern of everyone...
资讯的加速发布都是一大顾虑
... in today's White House.
他们必须考虑媒体如何处理讯息
They all have to consider how the message will play in the press.
(幕僚长里奥马加瑞)
联邦调查局在总统行程上吗?
FBI put something on the president's schedule?
谁在问? 目前只有我
Who's asking? - So far, just me.
没有 有时候
No. - There have been times where...
她为了做好工作
...for her own sake, in order to do her job...
(副幕僚长乔西赖曼)
并成为媒体诚实的消息来源
...and for her to remain an honest source for reporters...
如果记者发现局长在这里 他只是顺道经过
lf the reporters see the director here... - Yeah, he's just stopping by.
如果她获得情报 根据伦理必须分享
If she were to have information, she would be ethically bound to share it...
我不想让她处于那个局面
...and I don't wanna put her in that position.
这份工作很棘手 而且越来越棘手
It is a tough job. And it only gets tougher.
(前任白宫新闻秘书马丁雪菲德)
我们这些前任新闻秘书 彼此有交情会联络
We have a fraternity of former press secretaries, we get together, a club.
大概还有八个人左右
There's maybe eight or so guys still kicking.
我们都知道站在讲台上
We all know what it's like to stand out there...
接受子弹攻击炮弹四射
...taking those bullets, shrapnel's flying...
而总统的其他幕僚 都在幕后安全无虞
...while the rest of the president's staff is back in the bunker...
而他们应该如此
...safe and sound, where they should be.
这份工作有孤寂之处
You see, there's a loneliness in this job.
必须站在前线
A certain frontline mentality...
而后面的同事永远不明白
...that your colleagues in the rear echelon never understand.
我们先拍平面照
We got stills first.
总统在媒体上的曝光
The majority of the president's exposure to the press...
(内阁厅拍照时间 时间上午8点37分)
多半是在拍照时间 平面摄影师等候宝贵的30秒
... is in photo pools. Still photographers wait their turn for a prized 30 seconds...
捕捉总统的影像
... in the presence of the president.
闪光灯的此起彼落
The organized chaos of this flashbulb frenzy...
是新闻处小心安排的结果
... is carefully wrangled by the Press Office...
他们包括茜洁葛瑞手下 14位年轻助理
... a staff of 14 young aides and assistants under C.J. Cregg.
你怎么会到白宫上班的?
How did you end up working at the White House?
我念纽约大学新闻系 总是对政♥治♥很感兴趣
I was going to NYU. I was a journalism major, always interested in politics...
(安德鲁瓦兹曼)
(白宫新闻室 外交政策新闻秘书助理)
透过家族友人获得这个机会
...and an opportunity came through friends of the family.
我父亲是军人
My father's in the military.
我念的是特区的霍华大学
I actually went to Howard University here in D.C.
我为校内学生报写稿
I wrote for the paper, the student paper there. And I was writing articles...
(杰克索沙)
(白宫新闻室 国内政策新闻秘书助理)
批评政♥府♥的同性恋政策
...criticizing the administration about gay issues...
以及种族议题 我写了一封信给茜洁
...and racial issues. And I, on a lark, kind of wrote this letter to C. J...
想要采访她 因为我没有获得他们的答覆
...asking if she'd see me, because I wasn't getting a response from them...
在会面时她竟然给了我…
...and at the meeting, she actually offered me...
这个出缺的职位
...this position that opened up.
真的不盖你
That's it. I'm serious.
10点30分总统与卫♥生♥部♥长法边斯
10:30 a.m., the president meets with minister of health, Dr. Fabius...
马卡布
M-A-K-A-B-U-A...
然后新闻秘书和通讯幕僚开会
Then it's time for the press secretary's meeting with her communications staff...
(白宫通讯会议 上午9时)
着手预期新闻的走向
... who try to anticipate the direction of the news.
乌干达代表团准时
The Ugandans are on schedule. Setup's begun.
外头有点风 可是音响部说麦克风没问题
It's a little windy out there, but Audio said the mikes will be fine.
总统不接受发问 只会宣读准备的声明
The president is not taking questions. It's just the prepared statement.
他们知道 希望他知道
They know that. - Let's hope he does.
他们可能会问你国会女议员苇特
They might ask you something about Congresswoman Wyatt...
和巴勒斯坦人走得近的问题 好的
...getting chummy with the Palestinians. - Okay.
行程有变
And we've had a change in the schedule.
不! 这么快!
No! - Not already!
每天的行程都很紧凑
You begin every day juggling a very precise schedule, which completely...
可是在上午10时左右全盘瓦解
...completely falls apart midmorning.
保证如此
Guaranteed.
你知道那些老鹰童子军?
You know those Eagle Rangers?
他们迷路了
They apparently got lost.
我们得延到下午两点
So we're gonna have to postpone until 2.
天气可能有问题 我们想在玫瑰园举♥行♥
There might be a weather thing. - We like the Rose Garden.
卫星服务说下雨机率只有三成 应该没问题
Satellite service says there's only a 30 percent chance of rain, so might be fine.
你有看窗外吗? 继续观察
Have you looked out the window? - Keep an eye on it.
确定有备用计划 我一整天都会和梵蒂冈先遣团在一起
Make sure there's a backup plan. - I'll be with Vatican advance all day...
讨论红衣主教的莅临
...discussing His Eminence's imminent arrival.
应该是教宗 红衣主教要来临
I think it's His Holiness. - Eminence is imminent.
快速说三次说说看 红衣主教要来临
Say that three times fast. - Eminence is imminent...
红衣主教要来临 大家回去工作了
...eminence is imminent... - Everybody back to work.
谁帮我追踪犯罪新闻的?
Who's following breaking crime news for me?
我没有消息显示 联邦调查局卷入其中
Me. Nothing coming in that suggests FBI involvement.
联邦调查局? 我只是要让艾立克提高警觉
FBI? - I'm just keeping Eric on his toes.
大家回去工作了 等一下
Everybody get back to work. - Hold on one second.
茜洁 怎样?
C.J. - Yeah.
我清楚传达总统的讯息
I articulate the president's message...
诚实通报媒体 透过他们向大众报告
...and to honestly inform the press, and through them, the public...
每一天的新闻
...about what is happening on any given day.
他们现在要你去里奥办公室 我们都去吗?
They need you in Leo's, now. - All of us?
他们没说
They didn't say.
好吧没关系
Okay. No big deal. Okay.
很抱歉 没问题
I'm so sorry. - It's all right.
你认为联邦调查局会让我们参与?
You think the director of the FBI will let us in this?
很难说
Hard to tell.
我想他蛮独♥立♥的
I gather he's a pretty independent guy.
他是 而且不怕聚光灯
He is. - And not afraid of the limelight.
目前算是平常的一天吗?
So typical morning so far?
是也不是 因为我们在这里?
Yes and no. - Because we're here?
我不必告诉你海森伯原理
I don't have to tell you about the Heisenberg Principle.
观察现象就会产生改变
The act of observing a phenomenon changes it.
好吧
All right.
他们签署了弃权书
They signed the waivers.
我看过你的影片 是吗?抱歉
I've seen your films. - Yeah? Excuse me.
等等 做得好
Wait a minute. - Good work.
谢谢幸会
Thank you. Nice to meet you.
阿诺局长这是陶德舒马克 和凯斯普探员
Director Arnold, this is Todd Schumaker and Agent Casper.
阿诺局长有个发展中的情况
Director Arnold has a situation unfolding.
白宫现在不予置评
It's not for White House comment at this time.
我们认为你不会被问到 但是你应该知情
We don't believe you'll be asked about it, but we thought you should be aware.
很感谢 六个联邦探员
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表