剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
可是我忘不了那十四块钱
But the 14 bucks kept bugging me...
所以我拿蕾顿的清单 比对我们内部国家卫生研究院的
...so I checked Layton's list against our internal, NIH-generated...
这是不公开的但却 -但却完全一样
Very unpublic list and... - And they're the same.
对看到了吗?没垃圾桶
Yeah. See? No trash can.
我们的清单是两星期前出来的 她不可能拿这份资料除非
Our list was out two weeks ago. She couldn't get that info unless...
除非弄出这单子的人 就在我们执政团队内部
Unless whoever put this list together works inside the administration.
一开始我怀疑是卫♥生♥部♥门的 史帝芬詹姆斯
At first I thought it was Stephen James from HHS...
因为我知道他讨厌总统
...because I know he hates the president.
后来我又以为 是那个消极抵抗的回收人员但
And then I thought it was the passive-aggressive recycling guy and...
你知道是谁了
You know who it is.
对
Yeah.
我有新的版本
I have new pages.
这不是我们同意的
This is not what we agreed on.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥对她的角色 有很坚持的点子
I think the first lady had some strong ideas about her character.
我随后就来
I'll catch up.
如果我是副总统的幕僚长
If I were the vice president's chief of staff...
想为接下来的竞选运作的话
...gearing up for the next campaign...
我可能会思考一些 我们自己的弱点
...I might be doing some thinking about our own weaknesses.
想想对手是怎么看我们的
Trying to imagine how our opposition might be viewing us...
比如说 卫生保健方面的优先赞助顺序
...with regards to, say, health-care spending priorities.
那是只有我能看的东西 在这里只有我知道
It was for my eyes only. No one here knew about it except me.
对研究室的实验被泄漏了吗?
Yeah, well, the experiment got out of the lab, huh?
你就没做过反向研究? -要就秘密进行
You didn't do opposition research? - That's what vaults are for.
我不知道怎么流到议员手上的
I have no idea how it got to the congresswoman.
我昨天就是想找你谈 可是你把我赶走了
I came to talk to you about it, but you threw me out.
也许如果你一开始就直接说:
Maybe if you started the conversation by saying:
“我刚刚把总统的女儿 弄上全国电视网了”
"I just outed the president's daughter on national TV."
那就会引起我的注意 -所以你一定很开心
That would've gotten my attention. - So you must be happy.
也许我如果多待一会儿 就不会不慎抹杀了我的生涯
Maybe if I had stuck around, I wouldn't be committing career suicide.
我才不在乎你是否把 反向研究放到传真机里
I don't give a damn if you left opposition research in a fax.
你有没有故意 把总统的女儿做为攻击目标?
Did you or did you not willfully target the president's daughter?
当然没有
Of course not.
我相信你的话 这只是一个错误
I'll take you at your word. This was a mistake.
其他的你打算怎么做 是你自己的事
Whatever the hell else you wanna do about it is your own business.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我没做过这种事我有点紧张 -别傻了你的头发真美丽
I never do this. I'm a little nervous. - Don't be silly. You have beautiful hair.
哦天真会说话 其实我的头发得剪了还是谢了
Oh, my God, that's so sweet. I actually need to get it cut, but thanks.
还好吧?
Is everything okay?
只是我只是想柯米青蛙会来
It's just, I thought, well, Kermit was gonna be here...
就是没什么大不了的
...but, you know, it's no big deal.
我不知道你有研究人类乳突
I didn't know you studied HPV.
对 -我的妹妹死于子♥宫♥颈癌
Yeah. - My sister died of cervical cancer.
我很遗憾 -她才37岁
I'm so sorry. - She was 37.
真的很快我们原先都不知道 没有人知道会跟人类乳突病毒有关
It was really fast. We didn't know. Nobody knew it was connected to HPV.
对 -我听说快找到一种疫苗了
Yeah. - I read there's a vaccine coming.
我们就是在研究这个
That's what we've been working on.
再加油
Work harder.
哇看医生其实没那么糟啊
Boy. Going to the doctor is not so bad after all.
哦痒痒
That tickles.
好一、二、三
Okay. And one, two, three.
哇真好玩换另一边
Boy, that was fun. Do the other one.
艾默轮到你打预防针了 我要给你打♥针♥
Elmo, it's time for your immunization. I'm gonna have to give you an injection.
可是艾碧医生第♥一♥夫♥人♥医生 艾默会痛痛吗?
But, Mrs. Dr. Abbey First Lady Doctor, will it hurt Elmo?
哦会有一点点痛的 不过打预防针很重要
Well, it might hurt just a little tiny bit. But it's very important.
等一下你不是放弃 你的医学执照了吗?
Wait a minute. Didn't you give up your medical license?
艾默你不能 你不可以那样说!
Elmo, you did not... You didn't say that!
你有文凭 可以拿给艾默看吗?
Do you have a diploma you could show Elmo?
艾默可以坦白吗? 这种笑声让艾默感到没有信心
Can Elmo be frank? This laughing is not filling Elmo with confidence.
哦艾默你 -够了!
Oh, Elmo, you... You... - Stop it!
对
Yeah.
任何我能帮忙的请告诉我
Let me know if there's anything I can do.
海登加入了
Hayden's onboard.
海登? -我说动他了
Hayden? - I got him.
他有打电♥话♥给乔治城 -我们先暂停一下
He called Georgetown... - We have to put that on hold.
我们失去了一位最高法♥院♥的法官
We lost a Supreme Court justice.
失去? -死了
Lost? - Dead.
亚叙兰法官死了?
Justice Ashland's dead?
是布莱迪法官欧文布莱迪 心脏病
Justice Brady. Owen Brady. Heart attack.
他才几岁45岁?
What was he, 45?
52岁
Fifty-two.
布莱迪法官
Justice Brady.
共和党的人会疯掉 我才见过他而已
The Republicans will go nuts. I just saw him.
里奥参议院的司法委员会主任 在三线等你
Leo. You've got the head of the Senate Judiciary Committee on line three.
我来接
I'll take it.
就是这样有那么痛吗? -嗯会痛不过只有一点点
That's it. Was that so bad? - Well, it hurt, but just a little.
你成功了! -哦艾默成功了
You did it! - Oh, Elmo did it.
你好勇敢! -哦艾默你是我的偶像!
You were so brave! - Oh, Elmo, you are my hero!
哦谢谢 哦谢谢你让艾默
Oh, thanks. Oh, and thank you for making Elmo...
你很棒
You did well.
如果有什么火气风暴 我保证我会处理的
If there's any kind of firestorm, I promise I'll handle it.
我知道
I know.
你的大帅哥回来了
Your handsome man is back.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥医生 -谢谢你这真是最美好的事
first lady doctor. - Thank you. That's the nicest thing...
谢谢你又回来了
Thank you for coming back.
谢谢你打电♥话♥来
Thank you for calling.
茜洁你能帮我一点忙吗?
C.J., can you help me with something?
好等等等等 我们可以一起努力的艾默
Yeah. Wait, wait, we can do it together. Elmo...
他在里面? -请进
He in there? - Go on in.
有什么需要我效劳吗威尔? -我们得谈谈国家卫生研究院的清单
What can I do for you, Will? - We have to talk about the NIH list.
我跟他们说只有我有看到
I told them I'm the only one who's seen it.
我是以为那个研究有用 我以为是个好主意
I thought the research would be useful, a good idea.
是个好主意
It was a good idea.
我听到你跟整团员工 在玩唱黑脸的游戏
I heard you played bad cop/bad cop with the entire staff...
想找出是谁把东西泄漏给蕾顿的
...trying to find out who leaked it to Layton.
你太太的某一个慈善团体 是不是有在做乳癌的东西?
Doesn't one of your wife's charities do something with breast cancer?
国家基金会
The National Foundation.
蕾顿议员正是那个基金会的董事 对不对?
Congresswoman Layton's on the board of that foundation, isn't she?
你的看法是? -也许是一种猜测
What's your point? - There may be speculation...
我太太对这工作很重视
My wife feels strongly about this work.
她是否有可能跟芭芭拉蕾顿 分享她的资讯?
Is it possible she shared her information with Barbara Layton?
芭芭拉?对有可能
Barb? Yeah. That's possible.
你得去跟总统说先生
You're gonna need to tell the president, sir.
我要吗? -会被扯出来的先生
Am I? - It's going to come out, sir.
那张清单已经到处飞了 -嗯也许这样也不坏
The list is all over town. - Well, maybe that's not so bad.
这不是我原先的计划 不过是个快乐的意外
It wasn't my plan, but it might be a happy accident.
这种事正好可以让我们跟他们 保持一点点的距离
Just the thing we need to put a little distance between us and them.
我倒不担心这种事
I wouldn't worry about it.
我真的不担心
I really wouldn't.
就这样
That'll be all.
是先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢你副总统先生
Thank you, Mr. Vice President.
把经费运用在 研究天使粉毒虫的大脑
While money spent studying the brains of PCP users...
也许显得浪费纳税人的钱
...might appear to be taxpayer waste...
但这项研究却直接导向 脑神经传导物质受体的发现
...this research led directly to the discovery of the NMDA receptor.
科学不能关在象牙塔里
Science cannot exist in a vacuum.
基本上科学就是一个透过公共监督 加以强化的开放性事业
By nature, it's an open enterprise strengthened by public scrutiny.
公正公开是自♥由♥社会的基础
Openness is the basis of a free society.
不过科学若遭受意识形态的攻击
But when science is attacked on ideological grounds...
其真实性与实用性就受到威胁
...its integrity and usefulness are threatened.
独♥立♥的、专业同僚审查的研究 是美国科学的基石
Independent, peer-review research is the cornerstone of science in America.
不应与左翼或右翼相关
It shouldn't be about the left or the right...
而是为了维护人类安全与健康的努力
... but what works to keep people safe and healthy.
我相信所有的美国人 以及全球所有的人
I believe all Americans, and all people everywhere...
无论是什么人种 无论如何生活
... no matter who they are or how they live...
都值得透过科学研究 来改善他们的生活
... deserve research to improve their lives.
汤犸斯杰佛逊说过:
Thomas Jefferson said:
“无论真♥相♥的结果为何 我们必须无惧于追求真♥相♥”
"We must not be afraid to follow the truth, wherever it may lead. "
科学的真♥相♥提升了我们
Scientific truth ennobles us.
道出我们的本质、我们的过去 与我们的未来
It tells us who we are, where we've been and where we're going.
我相信只有所有的科学家 都能自♥由♥的追寻才能获得真♥相♥
I believe the truth will only be found when all scientists are free to pursue it.
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表