剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表
I was hoping you'd give a toast at my going-away party.
那干脆给你个奖牌 最佳模仿奖如何?
How about a plaque for Best lmpersonation of a Blue Blazer?
你会来参加欢送会吗?
So you're coming to the party?
我要自己跟…
I'm having my own celebration...
《大♥法♥师》的演员 还有五瓣蒜头一起庆祝
...with five cloves of garlic and the cast of The Exorcist.
议长3点15分会过来 帕森又打电♥话♥来两次了
Speaker's coming in at 3: 15. Parsons called again, twice.
还有总统送了礼物过来
Plus, the president sent you a gift.
叫艾德跟赖瑞打电♥话♥给民♥主♥党
Have Ed and Larry call Democrats.
当我跟议长见面的时候
I want votes in my pocket when I meet with the speaker.
我要看到选票 他会痛恨劳工方面的协定
He's gonna hate these labor side agreements.
我的图表呢 杰森公♥司♥的代表来了
My charts. The JCN lobbyist is coming in.
我需要所有的图表 在这次贸易谈判中…
I need those charts on everything we gave tech versus light industry...
讨论科技业与轻工业的部分
...in this trade round.
如果因为我们比较支持科技业 就让你慌张成这样的话…
If you're all out of joint because we favored tech over light...
再过八小时就要走了 你有办法让我成行吗?
You're leaving in eight hours. Any progress getting me on the trip?
你不会想去的 所以我才问了15次
You don't wanna go. - Which is why I asked 15 times.
那是总统会谈
It's presidential handholding.
要跟比利时的财政部长 进行赤♥裸♥裸的大战
A motorcade to a battle of the balding, Belgian finance ministers.
跟匹兹堡没什么两样 匹兹堡那次我没去
It's Pittsburgh with an accent. - I didn't go on the Pittsburgh trip.
这不是去旅行 我们有任务在身
This isn't taxpayer-funded tourism. We got jobs to do.
我正在试着完成我的任务啊 我一直都在协助贸易谈判的事情
I'm trying to grow in mine. I've been helping on these trade talks.
你自己一个人怎么处理的来? 我会找个高级专员一起去
How will you manage by yourself? - I'll grab someone off the staff.
图表呢? 派个高级专员去找
The charts? - Grab someone off the advance staff.
他们应该会帮你找到 我不是…
Maybe they can find them for you. - I didn't mean to...
我很忙好吗? 如果你把我铐在桌子上…
I'm busy, okay? - Maybe if you shackled me to my desk...
搞不好能让我打字速度快一点 不要这样挖苦我
...it'd speed up my typing. - Don't get all Woody Guthrie on me.
我有状况得处理 你是独♥裁♥压♥迫♥者
I got a situation here. - You're the oppressor.
那是拉丁文〝老板〞的意思 我拒绝跟你讲话
That's Latin for "boss." - I'm not talking to you.
随便
Fine.
凯萨琳哈波这位是黛柏拉费德洛 总统秘书
Katherine Harper, this is Debbie Fiderer, the president's secretary.
凯萨琳是新的国♥家♥安♥全♥委员会副顾问 我带她来见总统
Kate's our new NSC deputy. I'm bringing her in to see the president.
很高兴认识你 总统还在忙
Nice to meet you. The president's been running late.
没关系女士 叫我黛比就好
That's okay, ma'am. - Please call me Debbie.
谢谢你女士 她在安纳波利斯是班上第一名
Thank you, ma'am. - Top of her class at Annapolis.
一日为军终身为军 那是定♥位♥器♥
Once an ensign, always an ensign. - Your locator box.
是的这样才能知道第一家庭的动向
Why, yes. This is so we know where the first family are at all times.
不好意思不过…
Forgive me for...
你觉得把荧幕面向外面好吗? 什么?
You think you should have it facing out? - Excuse me?
密勤局定♥位♥器♥需要密♥码♥才行
Secret Service locator boxes are code-word clearance or higher.
进出的贵宾有可能因此被判重刑
Guests in this wing just need an absence of felony charges.
有些议员都还不合格呢 我们一直不想让他们进来
Some congressmen don't even meet that. - We've been looking to keep them out.
我只是想帮忙女士黛比
Just trying to be helpful, ma'am. Debbie.
其实你叫我女士也无妨
On second thought, feel free to call me ma'am.
等总统有空时通知我们一声好吗? 幸会
Let us know when the president's free? - So nice to meet you.
准备好出发前往布鲁塞尔了吗? 让我们讨论一下印度的事情
All packed and ready for Brussels? - Let's talk about India.
好像有点离题
Bit out of the way for a layover.
通讯传播协会说你们要把一万七千个 程式设计的工作移到印度
The CWA says you're shipping 17,000 computer-programming jobs there.
这是属于智慧财产权保护中的资料
That's proprietary information.
那为什么印度决定签署协定?
Then why is India signing this trade deal?
印度痛恨农业条款 同时也痛恨轻工业…
India, which hated the agricultural provisions, hated the light-industrial...
杰森公♥司♥是有可能把一些程式设计师 调到印度去
There's a chance JCN will be moving some programmers there.
你不能这样做 我好不容易帮你们谈成这项协定
You can't do this. After everything I negotiated for you?
现在版权的规定更加严格 所以我们才得把…
You toughened copyright enforcement. Now it's safer to move...
敏感的程式设计工作移到海外 一段时间之后而不是一夕之间
...sensitive programming work overseas. - Over time, not overnight.
我们谈了好几个月 你却一个字都没跟我提起
We worked for months without one word about this.
这是内部的决定 然后人口一亿的印度…
It's an internal business decision. - Yet somehow India...
不小心渗透进杰森电脑的董事会吗?
...population 1 billion and rising, slipped into a JCN board meeting?
我们是有进行游说 这种事本来就是这样
We lobbied. That's how these things work.
不当我帮你谈判贸易协定的时候 你不该在我背后耍小动作
No. When I help you on a trade deal, you don't lobby behind my back.
这才是正确的 这是经济
That's how these things work. - It's economics.
这是政♥治♥ 现在害我得处理工会的问题
It's politics. Now I got a union problem.
如果他们抓狂 到时候国会也会出状况
When they go nuts, I got a Congressional problem.
我们帮你施加压力这个我们很擅长 不会通过的
We'll help you lobby. We're good at that. - It won't pass.
一万七千个家庭的生计…
Seventeen thousand flesh-and-blood families...
谁知道涵盖多少个国会选区?
...spread over who knows how many congressional districts?
十年之后就会影响到 三百三十万个工作机会整个产业而言
It's more like 3.3 million jobs over the next 10 years. Industry-wide, of course.
你竟然在我们开香槟庆祝的时候
You're handing out pink slips...
散发解雇通知
...when we're popping champagne corks and Brussels sprouts.
我们可以暂缓宣布的时间…
We can hold the announcement...
可是美国的程式设计师一小时40美金 印度只要用10元美金就请得到
...but American programmers make 40 bucks an hour. In India, it's 10.
如果把执行长也调到印度 可以省多少钱?
How much would you save if you move your CEO to India?
这就是自♥由♥贸易 工作本来就会移往海外不必讶异
This is how free trade works. Don't be surprised jobs are moving overseas.
这些工作我当然讶异 一年八千美金薪水的工作我很讶异
These jobs, yes. Eighty-thousand-dollar-a-year jobs, yes.
这些工作机会竟然是在 我们即将签署协定时出现?
The jobs this deal is supposed to create, on the day we're leaving to sign it?
如果汽车制♥造♥商能有这样的创新力…
If automakers were as innovative...
汽车一加仑就可以跑10万英哩 而且油钱只要50分
...cars would get 100,000 miles per gallon and cost 50 cents.
车子会变成这么小一台
They'd only be this big.
把裁员的时间拉长几年
Spread the layoffs over a couple of years.
做不到 再训练他们
Can't. - Retrain them.
把他们赶到后勤室去 我们是公♥司♥又不是中途之家
Shove them in a back office. - We're a business, not a halfway house.
你跟工会也是这么说的吗? 不是
You told that to the head of your union? - No.
不过你可以亲口告诉他 我想他应该正在赶来的路上
But feel free to tell him yourself. I'm sure he's on his way here right now.
对于许多…
For many European farmers...
宣称全球化摧毁他们生存空间的 欧洲农民而言…
... who say globalization is destroying a way of life on their continent...
那些全球化的企业 现在将开始丰收…
... that global corporations will now reap the gains...
在飞机上的时候 可以跟路透社谈谈吗?
Can you spend time with Reuters on the flight?
他们帮我们写了钢铁业的新闻
They helped us on that steel story.
这些媒体并购限制有什么 有趣的地方吗?
Is there something funny about these new media-ownership limits?
是谁先买♥♥这点有趣吗? 是腐♥败♥的社会这点有趣
Who's-on-first funny? - Rotten-in-the-state-of-Denmark funny.
千万不要去表演脱口秀 或是去主持电视节目
Let's never do a stand-up act. - Or a local TV broadcast.
媒体指南说这是个胜利 本来他们让集团…
Our press guidance says it's a victory. They were gonna let conglomerates...
购买♥♥收视率百分之四十五的电视台
...get into 45 percent of all homes.
结果现在变成百分之三九点三七…
And now it's 39.37 percent...
为什么是这个数字
...a number that ought to come with a decoder ring.
因为被抗♥议♥ 所以他们就把数目字降低
There was a public outcry, they settled for a lower number.
没人解释得了的数字 联邦通讯传播委员会是独♥立♥的
A number no one can explain. - The FCC's totally independent.
媒体是委员会的委托人 民众是我的委托人
Media companies are constituents. - The public are my constituents.
当大企业有能力吸收媒体…
When big business can soak up more local media...
班在你走之前想见你 跟他说今天不适合
Ben needs to stop by before you leave. - Tell him it's a bad day.
跟他说我会在飞机上打电♥话♥给他
Tell him I'll call him from the plane.
他要确定你没把莴苣吃掉
He wants to make sure you don't sample the endive.
我不是那种左顾右盼 坐在家等男人回来的女人
I can't be a woman sitting around, eyes a-fluttering, waiting for her man.
我不会眼巴巴的等着我的男人
You know, parasols a-twirling.
告诉他我会在飞机上打给他
Tell him I'll call him from the plane.
怎么可能没人能解释这个数字?
How come no one can explain this number?
这是撤销管制规定 你想把话说明吗?
Well, you're talking about deregulation. You wanna crack that code?
钱是最大的 我会去跟路透社谈
Follow the money. - I'll take care of your Reuters thing.
卡萝把联邦通讯传播委员会 去年的媒体组织纪录给我好吗?
Carol, pull the FCC media-ownership records from last year, will you?
这算是独家吗? 你可以说是圣诞节提早到了
Is this some kind of exclusive? - You could say Christmas came early.
我不是要让你们写深入报导
I'm not in the business of doing your investigative reporting.
并非禁止这种报导 是圣诞节还是植树节
As opposed to blocking it. - Christmas and Arbor Day.
这跟布鲁塞尔有关吗? 是跟联邦通讯传播委员会有关
Is this about the Brussels trip? - This is about the FCC.
他们刚宣布媒体集团可以买♥♥下…
They just ruled that media conglomerates can buy stations...
收视率达到 百分之三九点三七的电视台
...reaching up to 39.37 percent of all TV viewers.
之前说是百分之四十五的时候 我们做过相关报导
We wrote about this when they tried to make it 45.
为什么他们要改变心意? 为什么是百分之三九点三七呢?
Why do you think they're rolling it back? - And why to 39.37 percent?
我这里有联邦通讯传播委员会的 媒体组织纪录
I have here the FCC media-ownership records.
我发现去年…
Turns out, last year...
莫特媒体集团用不合法的手段 收♥购♥九家地方电视台
...MertMedia illegally purchased nine local TV stations...
让他们的收视率提升到一个 神奇的数字
...which brings them to the magic number of, drum roll, please...
也就是百分之三九点三七
...39.37 percent.
维尔康集团是百分之三八点八
And Viacom's at 38.8 percent...
新闻集团是百分之三七点八
...and News Corp's at 37.8.
也就是说 联邦通讯传播委员会试着帮…
In other words, the FCC is bailing out, as in posting bail...
那些非法并购电视台的大集团解套…
...for huge companies that were illegally gobbling up TV stations...
就像解决恶心的前菜一样
...like greasy hors d'oeuvres.
你们要看图表吗?
Would you like a diagram?
可以问布鲁塞尔的行程吗? 不行
Can I ask about the Brussels trip? - No, you can't ask.
这是条大新闻 财经组正在处理
This is a big story. - My business desk is handling it.
跟编辑讲一下 这不是科技财经新闻
Bang on your editors. This isn't some technical business story.
这跟媒体多样化有关 跟商业市场的想法…
剧集 | 白宫风云(1999) | 导航列表