Of all the small towns to call home,
那么多小镇可以安家
you probably shouldn't have picked one full of vampires.
你真不该选一座到处是吸血鬼的
You think I'm afraid of vampires?
你以为我怕吸血鬼吗
Maybe you think your friend Damon
或许你以为你朋友达蒙
or your daughter can come save the day.
或者你女儿能挽回大局
Let me give an example of why that would be unwise.
我让你看看为什么这么想很不明智吧
Tyler!
泰勒
Oh, that's not Tyler anymore.
那已经不是泰勒了
That's Julian, the traveler who betrayed his people
那是朱利安 背叛了族人的旅行者
when he killed the doppelganger and stopped the spell.
他杀了一个二重身 阻止了咒语
A big, scary werewolf-vampire hybrid,
吓人的大块头狼人-吸血鬼混血儿
and yet a little vervain, a touch of wolfsbane,
但只需要一点马鞭草 和附子草
and here you are-- weak and all mine.
你就软弱无力 任我宰割了
You think you're some great leader
你掠夺了一座无助的小镇
because you pillage a helpless town?
就觉得自己是了不起的领袖了
That makes you king now?
你就算是国王了
Sorry, your highness, but I don't buy it.
抱歉 陛下 在下不服
That's because you haven't set foot inside my kingdom.
那是因为你还没进入我的王国
The spell the travelers cast across Mystic Falls
旅行者在神秘瀑布镇施的咒语
eliminates spirit magic,
消除了灵魂魔法
so while my people continue to have access
所以我的族人仍然能享有
to the earth's purest magic,
大地最纯粹的魔法
your friend Tyler will be stripped
你朋友泰勒将失去一切
of everything the witches did to him,
巫师法力赋予他的能力
first his hybrid side, then his vampirism,
首先是他的混血儿属性 然后是吸血鬼属性
and with no vampirism to keep him alive,
没了吸血鬼的能力保住他的性命
he'll just be a boy with a werewolf gene,
他就只是个有狼人基因的孩子
who happened to break his neck.
还碰巧扭断了脖子
No, no! No!
不 不
Don't do this! No! No! Stop.
别这样 住手
Please don't! Don't! No! Plaese!
求你了 别这样
Oh, my God.
天呐
One less witch twin in the world.
这世上又少了一个巫师双胞胎
No. One more person we need to bring back.
不 是又多了一个我们要复活的人
This list is getting uncomfortably long.
这个名单真是越来越长了
Tell me about it,
可不是嘛
but with Liv doing the spell,
但既然丽芙要施咒
not bring her brother back would be just--
我们如果不复活她弟弟 那就...
Smart, savvy?
机智 狡猾
Cruel. It would be cruel,
残忍♥ 那就太残忍♥了
But none of it matters if your mysterious traveler doesn't show.
但如果你那个神秘的旅行者不来就什么都做不了
Bonnie?
邦妮
Tyler, is that you?
泰勒 是你吗
How the hell did I get here?
我怎么到这儿来的
You're dead, and you're you.
你死了 而且你又变回自己了
Caroline was right.
卡罗琳说对了
Dying eliminated your passenger.
死去驱逐了你的寄住者
Hang on.
等等
Did you say I'm dead?
你说我死了
I did, but we can bring you back.
是啊 但我能把你复活
And the list keeps growing.
这名单越来越长了
I need you to trust me, ok?
你得信任我
Do I have a choice?
我还有别的选择吗
Class is in session.
上课
First assignment--
第一项作业
Anti-magic perimeter.
反魔法范围
Gilbert, what do you got?
吉尔伯特 有什么发现
I walked around Mystic Falls this morning
我今早沿着神秘瀑布镇边缘走了一圈
to see where my hunter instincts disappeared.
想看看我的猎人直觉都在哪里会消失
Meaning what, your biceps shrunk, and your brain got smaller?
那是什么意思 二头肌和大脑萎缩吗
Meaning that I have a supernatural urge to kill vampires,
就是我有一种超自然的杀死吸血鬼的冲动
so wherever I hated you less,
如果我在哪觉得不那么恨你了
there was no magic.
那里就没魔法了
The cemetery's outside of the no-magic perimeter,
公墓在无魔法圈外
a couple unpopulated other than that.
还有几个无人的地带
Hey, professor Salvatore, not everyone can see the map.
塞尔瓦托教授 不是所有人都看得见地图
Yeah, don't forget about us.
是啊 别忘了我们
Donovan, you had one job.
多诺万 给了你一项任务
I'll send you a picture right now.
我这就给你们发图片
We should be there.
我们该过去
Nope. You should not be.
不 不行
You are on witch duty because without crazy locks,
你们要看住女巫 如果没有那疯婆子
no one's rising from the dead.
就没法复活任何人
So next order of business,
下一项任务
mass murder.
大屠♥杀♥
Quarterback?
四分卫
Thank you. Ok. We got these from the sheriff.
谢谢 这是警长给的
Apparently there was some truth to her evacuation story.
看来她的疏散故事不都是编的
There's a major gas line that runs underneath the town.
镇下面有一条主供气线路
Now if it did leak, it could be deadly,
如果真发生泄漏 可能会致命
as in massive explosion kind of deadly.
我是指大爆♥炸♥那种致命
We can't blow up our hometown.
我们不能炸毁我们自己的家园啊
Says one of the only people left in this group
作为唯一还能居住在这个"家园"的人
who can actually live there.
你真是站着说话不腰疼
We're not blowing up our town.
我们不能炸毁我们的小镇
We just need to lure enough travelers to one spot.
我们只需要把足够数量的旅行者引到一个地点
How? We can't lure anyone anywhere stuck out here.
怎么引 我们困在这儿怎么去引任何人啊
And that's where your mama comes in.
这就要靠你妈了
She will convince them to gather somewhere inside.
她会想办法把他们引到哪个室内的地方
Meanwhile, these two geniuses at 7:00
同时 这俩天才要在7点
will turn on the gas, let it leak.
打开煤气 让它泄露
We'll have about 10 minutes before anyone can smell it.
有人能闻到味儿之前我们有十分钟时间
You clear out. Boom!
你们离开 然后就炸响
Travelers gone, resurrection spell starts,
旅行者死了 启动复活咒
loved ones return. Good?
亲朋回归 好吗
Good?
好吗
Class dismissed.
下课
I thought for sure he'd be here.
我以为他肯定在这儿
If you were a history teacher turned vampire,
如果你是变成吸血鬼的历史老师
where else would you be?
你还能去哪
You seem very intent on finding somebody you barely know.
你似乎很坚持要找到一个你不怎么认识的人
Well, I have a thing for day drinkers.
我就喜欢白天喝酒的人
Plus he has a cute name.
而且他名字挺好听的
Alaric.
阿♥拉♥里克
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
Seriously? This is what I have to look forward to
不是吧 我复活了之后就得
when I come back to life,
吃这种东西吗
all-you-can-eat potato skins?
管够的土豆皮
Remind me again why you never made it to Portland.
再说一遍你怎么会没去成波特兰
I was attacked by Silas
我被赛拉斯袭击
and locked in a safe to drown for 3 months.
锁在一个保险箱里 3个月来不停淹死
Right, and then you made it out,
嗯 然后你逃出来了
and yet you're still here.
可你还是没走
Lexi, either one of us could blink out existence any second,
莱希 我们俩随时可能被卷走
so if you have something to say to me--
如果你有什么想说的
Caroline.
卡罗琳
What about Caroline?
卡罗琳怎么了
You really don't see it, do you?
你是真的没看出来啊
See what?
看出来什么
Listen. I might not carry a lot of weight with you people,
我对你们来说可能没什么分量
but I am still the sheriff,
但我毕竟还是警长
and I still represent the people who live here.
我仍然代表这里的居民
Travelers haven't been able to gather together for centuries.
旅行者几个世纪来都没能聚集在一起了
the last thing they'll tolerate is a list of your ground rules.
他们才不会忍♥受你的规矩呢
What if there's an open bar?
如果有免费酒吧呢
She's trying to gather the travelers.
她想把旅行者弄到一起去
They're planning something.
他们有什么计划
I should go with you.
我该一起去
You need to go be a younger,ning hotter Bruce Willis,
你得去虎胆龙威 挽救大局
and if I take one step into Mystic Falls,
如果我进入神秘瀑布镇
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表