Ok. Silas may have been the one that put him in that safe,
虽说是赛拉斯把他关在了保险箱里
but we were supposed to get him out of it.
但我们本该救他出来的
Please go find him.
求你了 去找他
We can't lose him again.
我们不能再失去他了
Ok.
好吧
Inah ahpran koh sahtee ha jem.
[咒语]
Ay pahta kay rasa tahn.
[咒语]
Our journey starts now.
我们的旅程从现在开始
No!
不
Amara. No. Amara, Amara.
阿玛拉 不 阿玛拉 阿玛拉
Drink this. Drink. More.
喝 喝啊 多喝点
No, no, no. Ok.
不不不 好了
No. Hey. Stay with me.
不要 保持清醒
Look at me, look at me.
看着我 看着我
Amara, Amara. Hey! Look at me.
阿玛拉 阿玛拉 看着我
I've been in hell for 2,000 years.
我已经痛苦了两千年了
What's another 5 minutes, huh?
那再坚持五分钟吧
Let me die.
让我死吧
No! Amara!
不 阿玛拉
Come on. Please.
坚持住 拜托
Ay pahta kay rasa tahn.
[咒语]
I came to say good-bye.
我是来道别的
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Tessa's doing the spell.
苔萨在施咒语呢
Amara's dying, Jer.
阿玛拉要死了 杰里
No. That's impossible. Damon--
不 不可能 达蒙
Stop. We don't have much time.
别说了 我们时间不多了
Ay pahta kay rasa tahn.
[咒语]
Ay pahta kay rasa tahn.
[咒语]
Amara, Amara!
阿玛拉 阿玛拉
Please, Amara!
求你了 阿玛拉
Tell me the third thing.
告诉我第三件事吧
Bon.
邦
Tell me, please.
求你 告诉我吧
Ay pahta kay rasa tahn.
[咒语]
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I'm not ready to let you go.
我还不想让你走呢
I can feel you!
我能感觉到你
I can feel you.
我能感觉到你
Bonnie?
邦妮
Please tell me this is real.
拜托告诉我这是真的
Oh, my God.
天呐
You guys can see me?
你们能看见我
Bonnie, it worked.
邦妮 成功了
It worked!
成功了
You're here!
你真的在这里
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
我的天哪 我的天哪
And we can be roommates
我们可以做室友啦
because we have an extra bed,
我们还有一张空床
and we can clear out half the closet!
我们能腾出半个衣柜
Caroline. Caroline.
卡罗琳 卡罗琳
I can't believe you're really here!
我真不敢相信你真的在我面前
I'm here.
我在这里
I'm back.
我回来了
I miss this.
我好想念这样
I miss feeling warm.
我想念感受到温暖
I never felt warm on the other side.
在那一边我从来没感觉到温暖
I miss this...
我想念这样
holding your hand.
握着你的手
I'm never gonna let you go again.
我再也不会放开你了
Ok. I'm ready.
好了 我准备好了
Let's do this.
开始吧
You. Right.
你 对了
You want me to stop the aging?
你想要让我帮你终止衰老
I'd find a drug store cream.
找个药妆面霜吧
Hilarious, but see the thing is,
真好笑 但是问题是
I'm not getting any younger,
我还在衰老呢
so spell away.
快施咒吧
Altering someone's lifespan
改变一个人的寿命
is what started this whole mess in the first place.
就是当初造成这些麻烦的起因
I've learned my lesson.
我接受了教训
I'm not saving your life.
我不会救你的
Excuse me?
什么
I won.
我赢了
Amara's gone,
阿玛拉死了
and Silas is waiting for me on the other side.
赛拉斯在另一边等着我
No. No!
不 不要
Help. Help! Somebody, help her!
救命 救命 来人啊 救救她
She's dying! Don't die.
她要死了 别死啊
I need you.
我需要你
True love prevails...
真爱无敌
the universe be damned.
宇宙也无能为力
No!
不
You're the Anchor now.
你现在是锚了
Tessa.
苔萨
Where did you just come from?
你从哪过来的
I'm dead.
我死了
As I pass through you,
我经过你时
you'll feel my death.
你能感受到我的死亡
You'll feel every death.
你会感受到每一次死亡
Every supernatural being that passes over to the other side
每一个超自然生物要去往另一边的时候
will pass through you.
都会经过你
Sorry.
抱歉
That's gonna hurt like a bitch.
那会非常痛苦
So he's dead? It's over?
他死了 都结束了
Yeah, it's over.
是的 结束了
Are you ok?
你还好吧
I'm fine.
很好
Look at me and tell me that killing Silas worked,
看着我 告诉我 杀死了赛拉斯
that you'll be ok now.
你就没事了
Why is this so important to you?
为什么这对你那么重要
Because I know how much he stole from you.
因为我知道他给你的伤害
Yeah, and he's dead.
是的 他死了
And because while you were suffering
因为你在那个保险箱里
in that safe, grasping onto hope,
饱受折磨 尽力维持希望
fighting every second
时刻努力抗争
so that you wouldn't lose your humanity,
好让自己不丧失人性
I was happy.
我却很幸福
I got everything that I wanted, Stefan.
我得到了我想要的一切 斯特凡
I got to be in love,
我陷入热恋
I got the summer of my dreams,
度过了愉快的夏天
I got Bonnie back.
我还找回了邦妮
So I need to know that this worked.
所以我需要知道你现在好了
I need to know that it's gonna take away all of your suffering.
我得知道这会带走你所有的痛苦
I need to know that you're gonna be ok.
我需要知道你会好起来
I wanted it to be you.
我曾希望那是你
When that safe finally opened
保险箱终于被人打开
and somebody found me,
有人发现我时
I wanted it to be you.
我曾希望那是你
I wanted it to be both of you.
我曾希望那是你们俩
Um...now that Bonnie's back...
既然邦妮回来了
Your room's full. Got it.
你们寝室住满了 我知道了
I'll just get my stuff.
我只是来拿我的东西的
Thank you for what you did today.
谢谢你今天所做的一切
Enough. I killed you once, don't forget.
够了 我杀了你 别忘了
We still hate each other, ok?
我们还是恨彼此的
Yes, you did, and, yes, we do.
对 你杀了我 我们还恨彼此
Where the hell is my bag?
我的包在哪
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表