我不会抱太大的期望 好吗
Not ok.
不好
Have some faith.
有点信心
If you believe that it can work
如果你相信这能成功
and I believe it can work,
我也相信这能成功
then it will work.
那它就会成功
Just say it. You need to say it.
说吧 大声说出来
It will work.
会成功的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Jer, just so we're clear,
杰里 我只想告诉你
I would die 100 times over
为了你能活生生地站在我面前
just to have you standing here alive in front of me.
我死一百次都愿意
Before today is over...
今天之内...
We're gonna know what...that...
我一定能...再次
feels like.
触碰到你
Quit dawdling.
别磨蹭了
We have to find this thing before the travelers show up.
我们得在旅行者赶来之前找到那东西
Why are they so interested in this anchor?
他们为什么对这锚这么感兴趣
They hate me for creating the immortality spell.
他们对我创造了永生咒恨之入骨
And they know the anchor's the only thing
他们也知道这个锚
standing in between me and my soul mate.
是唯一阻碍我与真爱相聚的东西
And every love story needs that one thing
而每段爱情故事中永远有一个
that just keeps getting in the way.
总是要挡路的障碍
Kind of like you, Damon.
比如你 达蒙
You know, you might be an all-powerful witch--
或许你是个无所不能的巫师
is that what you called it?
你是这么称呼自己的吧
Yeah.
是的
But I will happily kill you if you keep that up.
但你再这样 我会很乐意解决掉你
Oh, no, you won't,
你不会的
Not until I bring your girlfriend's bestie back.
至少我让你女友闺蜜复活之前不会
Well, isn't this a pleasant surprise?
还真是让人惊喜啊
You ain't seen nothing yet.
好戏还在后头呢
Since I'm occupied at the moment,
由于我现在很忙
I need you to go ahead and kill Silas for me.
我要你帮我把赛拉斯杀掉
Gladly, but he's such a control freak
我很乐意 但他是个控制狂
that he wants to off himself himself.
他更愿意自己杀掉自己
You mean, after he destroys the other side?
你是说他毁掉那边之后自杀吗
Yeah. That's not gonna happen,
貌似是不太可能了
plus I want him dead before he has the pleasure of finding the anchor.
而且 我希望他在找到锚之前就死掉
Yeah. I'm not following.
好吧 我没听懂
Kill him now.
马上杀了他
Damon!
达蒙
Did I mention I lured your girlfriend here to me.
你知道吗 我把你女朋友骗过来了
I used the oldest trick in the book.
我用了最老的手段
Jealousy of stefan!
吃醋 吃斯特凡的醋
Thought you should know.
只是跟你说一下而已
Tessa!
苔萨
Stop. Stop it!
停下 住手
I can't kill him yet. He has to do something for me first.
我还不能杀他 他还没为我做完某些事
Is that something more important than Elena?
那事比埃琳娜更重要吗
Because Silas put a spell on this house
因为赛拉斯对这座房♥子施了咒
and bound it to the sun,
将其与太阳相连
which means we're trapped here until sundown,
也就是说日落之前 我们出不去
which means you have until then to kill Silas.
所以你要在那之前杀掉赛拉斯
Or I kill Elena.
否则我就杀掉埃琳娜
With a face like Amara's,
她长得那么像阿玛拉
it might be Cathartic. Bye now.
也许我等不了那么久 拜拜
Whoa. Wait!
等等
Miss Gilbert.
吉尔伯特小姐
You know me?
你认识我
I'm Diane Freeman.
我是戴安娜·弗里曼
We met the night your roommate died.
你室友死的那晚我们见过
Of course. Crazy night.
是啊 那晚真可怕
Anyway, I am here for the shindig.
我是来参加舞会的
I didn't realize you'd be joining us.
我不知道你会来参加
Did I forget to RSVP?
我忘记回复邮件了吗
Oh, sorry.
真抱歉
I've just been so busy with my studies.
我最近学习实在很忙
We just started the tea.
我们刚刚开始
Got any food?
有吃的吗
What?
看什么
Are you the sandwich police?
你是三明治警♥察♥吗
Just trying to figure out why Wes told me to stay away from you.
只是在想为什么韦斯让我离你远点
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Aaron. We met yesterday.
我是亚伦 我们昨天见过
You changed your hair. It's...
你换发型了 看起来
Aaron. Duh. Hi.
亚伦 对哦 你好啊
So what are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Are you part of... the secret society?
你是秘密社团的成员吗
The what?
什么
You know...
你懂的
the society.
秘密社团
I still have no idea.
我一点也不懂
Either you're genuinely clueless,
你要么是真的不懂
or you're very good at keeping secrets.
要么就是太擅长保守秘密了
Is that your tooth?
那是你的牙吗
No.
不
What is happening to me?
我到底是怎么了
Look at all the incredible things they've dreamt up to do with food.
食物都变得这么有创意啦
Pineapple on pizza?
在披萨上加菠萝
So sad. Let me guess. Gluten-free?
这么悲伤 因为没有谷蛋白吗
How did you get here?
你是怎么过来的
Excuse me?
你说什么
Here, alive, from the other side.
从另一边活着来到这里
How did you come back to life?
你是怎么复活的
Oh, yeah. That.
这事啊
You can blame your friend Bonnie for that.
这其实是你朋友邦妮的功劳
She opened the door and then distracted herself
她打开了大门
when she brought your little brother back to life,
让你弟弟复活时分了神
so I just walked right through when she died.
于是我在她死的时候大步走了过来
Well, today, Silas was gonna bring her back to life
今天 赛拉斯本要在拿到锚后
after he got the anchor.
将她复活
But you told my boyfriend,
但你让我男友杀赛拉斯
who has never put anyone's life before mine,
他不会把任何人的生命置于我之前
including his own, to kill Silas
包括他自己 所以
before he could do that.
赛拉斯没机会救邦妮了
So, no, I'm not sad about the pizza.
所以我不是为披萨而感到悲伤
Look. Why don't we forget about the pizza?
这样吧 我们不吃披萨了
What do you say I make something?
我来下厨怎么样
Ok.
好啊
Roasted duck.
烤鸭
Wait. Do you have a duck?
等一下 你有鸭子吗
No, but maybe I can lure one inside.
没 也许可以骗一只进来
Got Elena in.
我有经验了
How much smarter could a duck be?
鸭子又能聪明到哪去呢
Go for it.
去做吧
All right. Ha ha!
好啊
We can't kill Silas.
我们不能杀掉赛拉斯
Silas is the only one that can bring Bonnie back.
赛拉斯是唯一能复活邦妮的人
And he's not gonna bring her back
而他肯定会等到
until right before he destroys the other side.
毁掉另一边的最后一刻才会复活她
Yeah? Well, Tessa wants to do it now.
可苔萨现在就想杀掉他
Something tells me patience isn't her strong suit.
而且我觉得她这人没什么耐心
Damon, you promised.
达蒙 你保证过
You promised Elena that she would see Bonnie again.
你对埃琳娜保证要让她再次看到邦妮
You don't think I'm aware of that?
你以为我不知道吗
But if Tessa kills Elena,
但如果苔萨杀了埃琳娜
guess who's not gonna make it to Bonnie's welcome home party.
你说谁去不了邦妮的回归宴了
Plan's off, Jeremy.
计划取消 杰里米
Bonnie's not coming back. Sorry.
邦妮回不来了 对不起
It's ok, Jeremy.
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表