This is not an age spot, Katherine.
那不是老年斑 凯瑟琳
You're being too nice to me.
你对我太和气了
Why?
为什么
You're dying.
你要死了
I think I can muster up a little bit of compassion.
我总能挤出一点同情心来
Nadia.
娜迪亚
Rumor has it she burnt down the entire city of Atlanta once.
传言说 她曾把整个大西洋城付之一炬
That might win.
这个大概是最牛的了
All right. Knock it off
行了 你们消停点吧
Or take it somewhere else.
否则去别处喝
You guys are being insensitive.
你们太过分了
Come on, Stefan.
得了吧 斯特凡
Don't let the sight of a frail, human, Elena look-alike
别因为那个人类长得像埃琳娜 又憔悴不堪
cloud your memories of the manipulative psycho that she is.
就忘记了她是个怎样爱操纵人的疯婆子
In 186♥4♥, Katherine moved into my home,
186♥4♥年 凯瑟琳搬进了我家
she compelled me to love her,
催眠我爱上了她
seduced my brother, fed us full of vampire blood,
还勾引我哥 喂我们吸血鬼血
and then started a war with the town that got us killed.
还挑起了跟小镇的战争 最终害死了我们
Exactly. Bottoms up.
说得太对了 干
But centuries before that, she was just an innocent girl
但几世纪之前 她不过是个单纯的女孩
who was shunned by her family,
被她的家人拒之门外
so for 500 years, she lied and manipulated
这五百年 她撒谎 耍手段
and did whatever she had to do survive, and she did.
做尽了一切必要的事 只为生存下去
She's a survivor, right?
她是个生存者
So that's the girl that I will drink to today. Cheers.
今天 我要敬这样的一个女孩一杯 干杯
Please. One night of hot sex with her,
得了吧 跟她火热缠绵了一宿
and you're brainwashed?
就被洗♥脑♥了啊
What?!
什么
What?!
什么
Oh, my--I forgot to tell you.
天呐 忘记告诉你们了
You were kidnapped and hostaged and--
你当时被绑♥架♥了
Bottle's empty actually.
酒瓶空了
That's why you never send a busboy to do a man's job.
所以说别派个打杂的去做重要的事
Nadia, the devil's spawn.
娜迪亚 恶魔的子嗣
Hey, Caroline. Did you remember to tell Elena that?
卡罗琳 这事你告诉埃琳娜了吗
I think my mind just exploded.
我的大脑好像爆♥炸♥了
Ok. Katherine's upstairs.
好吧 凯瑟琳在楼上
Actually, I'm here to see all of you.
其实 我是来找你们的
I found a way to save my mother,
我找到救我妈妈的办法了
And I need some help.
我需要你们帮助
No way.
别做梦了
Even my biased brother knows
就连我偏心的弟弟也知道
I will kick his ass from here to Kentucky
他要是敢帮凯瑟琳·皮尔斯
if he helps Katherine Pierce
在这世上多活一日
live one more day on this earth.
我会一脚把他提到肯塔基
No volunteers.
谁都不许帮她
I figured as much,
我猜到了
which is why I found that old safe
所以我找到了你弟弟
your brother spent his summer drowning in
整个夏天在里面不停淹死的那个保险箱
and buried it on this property
把它埋在了这里某处
with your friend Matt inside of it.
里面还关着你们的朋友马特
Oh. Without this.
还没给他戒指
What?!
什么
I figured you two would be my volunteers.
我就猜你们会自愿来帮我
Congratulations on your intuition.
恭喜你直觉如此准确
We're here. We volunteered.
我们来了 我们愿意帮你
Now tell us where Matt is.
告诉我们马特在哪
Matt will be freed once you help me get what I need.
等你们帮我得到我需要的东西我就放了马特
Which is what exactly?
到底是什么
I need a traveler.
我需要一个旅行者
Katherine was born into a traveler bloodline.
凯瑟琳是旅行者的后人
She can make herself be a passenger in someone else's body
她可以寄住在别人的身体里
if a traveler teaches her how to do it.
但得有个旅行者教她
Like your boyfriend Gregor hopped a ride in Matt's body
就像你男朋友格莱戈之前寄住在马特身体里
until Katherine killed him of course.
直到凯瑟琳杀了他
Your mother killed your boyfriend.
你妈妈杀了你男朋友
Why are we saving her again?
我们为什么要救她
Gregor was gonna kill her, and she was protecting herself.
格莱戈本打算杀她 她只是自卫
Oh, please don't defend her,
得了吧 别维护她了
Especially now that you've- -
况且你现在还...
Now that I've slept with her.
跟她上了床
I'm sure you have plenty to say about that.
这你一定有很大意见
We're here.
我们到了
So we're just supposed to help you
我们就这么帮你
let Katherine take over someone's life?
让凯瑟琳夺走别人的人生
Not just anyone's life.
不是随便哪个人
Mine.
是我的
I'm going to make her a passenger in my body.
我要让她寄住在我的身体里
I don't see any freshly dug ground.
我看不到新掘的土地
This property it massive.
这里太大了
Hello! Is no one gonna comment on the fact
喂喂 你们都不打算对斯特凡和
that Stefan slept with Katherine?
凯瑟琳上♥床♥的事发表意见吗
I mean, that's kind of a big deal.
这毕竟不是小事啊
Does it matter? We've all slept with our fair share of bad choices.
这有什么的 我们都跟不该的人上过床
No offense taken.
我不介意
No. Obviously not you.
当然不是你啦
Bonnie Bennett!
邦妮·贝内特
Wait. Did you two?
慢着 你俩
And you didn't tell me?
你居然不告诉我
I didn't think I was obligated.
我没觉得非要告诉你啊
Of course you were obligated.
你当然要告诉我了
You're my best friend.
你是我的好闺蜜啊
Oh, my God! Does Elena know that her little brother- -
老天啊 埃琳娜知道她弟弟
No!
不知道
Aw! Scandalous sex! Even better!
偷♥情♥ 太棒了
God, how am I the only person
难道我是唯一一个
on the planet who's not having scandalous sex?
目前没有偷♥情♥的人吗
Why don't we split up and think about that?
我们分头思考这事吧
Good idea. We'll cover more ground that way.
好主意 这样能找更多的地方
No, no! No, mama. No!
不 妈妈 不要啊
What a mess.
真是乱成一团
Damon?
达蒙
Ok. I'll say it. I miss Klaus.
好吧 我承认 我怀念克劳斯了
I mean, the way this guy used to torture you.
那家伙以前对你的折磨啊
Sword in the daddy. Nice touch.
一剑捅死爸爸 太漂亮了
Get out of my head.
从我的脑海中滚出去
Remind me how this slaughter went down again.
提醒我一下这是怎么发生的
Oh, right. Klaus was gonna kill you in a blood sacrifice,
对了 克劳斯本打算杀了你血祭
and you, being you, ran for the hills,
而依你的本性 自然跑路了
only to come back and find your entire family
回到家里却发现你全家
had been massacred.
都被屠♥杀♥了
So if I'm adding this up right,
如果我想得没错
your family's entire death was all your fault.
你家人的死 都要怪你啊
No! No! No! No!
不 不是的
Put the pillow down, Damon.
把枕头放下 达蒙
Liz.
莉兹
If you kill her, it's murder.
如果你杀她 那就是凶杀
I mean, I'd have to bring you in, lock you up.
我得抓捕你 把你关进警局
There's all that paperwork.
还得做文书工作
Every awful thing I've ever done is linked to her.
我做的每一件坏事都与她有关
She taught me how to kill,
她教我杀戮
how to enjoy it.
享受那滋味
She ruined me,
她毁了我
and I can't take any of that back.
如今我没有回头路了
Look at how much control she still has over you.
瞧瞧她现在依然能如此控制你
Prove her wrong.
证明她错了
Matt!
马特
Matt, we're coming for you!
马特 我们来救你了
Hello, Caroline.
你好 卡罗琳
Klaus.
克劳斯
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表