What?
什么
Liv is cooking up a spell
丽芙在酝酿一个咒语
to pull you back from the other side before it goes kaboom,
好赶在另一边爆♥炸♥之前把你救出来
so whatever you're doing, just include Enzo in it.
不管你们在做什么 带上恩佐就好
You hear me, Enzo.
听到了吗 恩佐
Just hitch a ride with her, ok?
跟她一起过来就行
See? There delegating.
瞧 把任务委派出去了
I feel better.
我开心多了
That's not a great idea.
这样不好
You called.
找我吗
You. I need you and your xbox buddy to run an errand for me.
你 你和你的游戏友去帮我办件事
Come on. Let's go.
走吧
Well, what are you waiting for?
还等什么呢
Ring up your little witchy friend and get her over here.
给你的女巫朋友打电♥话♥ 让她过来
I feel like an idiot.
我觉得好傻
Ditto.
我也是
Do that thing again.
你再来一次
The vamp thing.
吸血鬼小跑
Oh, no. I don't want to do that.
不要啊
Come on. You know it's embarrassing.
多不好意思
Come on. It's the only thing that's keeping me sane right now.
拜托 这有这个能让我保持理智了
Sure.
好吧
That was funnier the first time.
第一次更好玩一些
Yeah. Well, you were delirious the first time.
你第一次时神志不清呢
How many, um--ahem-- you know,
我们要...
are we supposed to have before we get our strength back?
找几个才能恢复力气
More than we've had, that's for sure.
我们喝的反正是不够
Let me know if you see a damn buffalo.
如果你看到水牛告诉我一声
This is depressing.
这太糟糕了
Yeah. More depressing than walking for miles
是啊 比走了几英里
and not knowing where the hell you're going?
还不知道自己在往哪去更糟吗
No, probably not more depressing than that.
大概还是那个更糟
Damon is in full hero mode today.
达蒙今天开启英雄状态
I'm sure he was thrilled about that.
他肯定超级高兴
I don't know. He had the whole savior of the universe voice going on.
难说 他拿出了那副救世主的口气
I like that voice.
我喜欢那副口气
You know, maybe this whole thing's a sign.
或许这事就是个预兆
A sign of what?
什么预兆
My blood can literally destroy him.
我的血能毁掉他
If that's not a sign that we're in a toxic relationship--
如果这还不能表明我们的关系很糟糕
Our blood, all right, our blood.
我们的血 是我们的血
Don't hog the blame.
别把错都一个人扛
Look. We're vampires. We're a toxic species.
我们是吸血鬼 我们的属性就不好
Whether you want to blame it on magic or biology,
不管是魔法还是生物的问题
it's just who we are.
我们就是如此
When a human gets ravenously hungry,
如果人饿急了
they eat a double cheeseburger.
会吃双层奶酪汉堡
We kill people.
而我们杀人
Some of us are more extreme than others,
有些人会更加极端一些
but that's just who we are.
但我们就是这样
How come you're so much better at controlling it?
你为什么能控制得那么好
Because I'm so much worse when I don't.
因为我控制不好的时候要比常人更可怕
I'm only gonna say this once.
我就说一次
You two are miserable without each other,
你们俩失去彼此都很痛苦
so if you want to be with him, just be with him.
如果你想跟他在一起 就别纠结了
Look. When humans want to break free from complicated relationships,
人类想脱离复杂的感情
they go to therapy.
会去找心理咨♥询♥师
Vampires get a pass, ok?
吸血鬼不行
Come on.
走吧
I ordered us waffles.
我点了华夫饼
I figured our last meal wouldn't be complete
我觉得没有糖浆
until we poured liquid sugar all over it.
最后一餐就不够完整
My ray of sunshine sister.
我如阳光般开朗的姐姐啊
The coven's pissed, Luke.
巫师团十分生气 卢克
You were supposed to hide Stefan and Elena from the travelers,
你应该把斯特凡和埃琳娜藏好不被旅行者发现的
and you practically delivered them on a silver platter.
你却基本上把他们拱手送给了旅行者
Ok. How was I supposed to know
我怎么会知道
that casper the English ghost would be a complication.
能冒出个英国鬼给我添乱
That's not the point.
重点不在这儿
We were never supposed to let things get this far.
我们就不该让事情走到这一步
We got sucked into some stupid "let's be friends" trap.
我们错误地想跟他们做朋友
Look. These people are nice, ok,
他们人不错
more than I can say for our screwed up family.
比我们混乱的家庭好多了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
It's not me.
不是我
Like I said, the coven is pissed.
我说了 巫师团很生气
Fine. I'm listening.
好啊 我听着呢
We were supposed to keep the doppelgangers
我们本不该让二重身
from falling into Markos' hands.
落入马科斯之手
We failed.
我们失败了
We can't let him succeed at taking away our magic.
我们不能让他们成功夺走我们的魔法
There's only one move left.
只有一个办法了
We have to kill Stefan and Elena.
我们得杀了斯特凡和埃琳娜
Morning, Sam.
早啊 萨姆
Mrs. Douglas, special delivery.
道格拉斯太太 特别快递
Mailman didn't deliver anything?
邮递员没送东西来吗
Nope. Just picking up.
没有 收信而已
I'm going to be late for school.
我去学校要迟了
I've got a million college essays to review.
还要批改一堆大学论文呢
What's going on, Pam?
你是怎么了 帕姆
Something's wrong. You're different lately.
有点不对劲 你最近变了
I think what's wrong is the fact that it's taken you so long
我觉得不对劲的是你用了这么久
to notice that your wife has been colonized by a total stranger.
才发现自己妻子被陌生人侵占了
You think I'm joking? I'm serious.
你当我在说笑吗 我是认真的
So am I.
我也是
My name's Karl.
我叫卡尔
I'm a traveler living inside your wife's body
我是寄住在你妻子体内的旅行者
while my real body is asleep in a cave under the town.
我真正的躯体沉睡在小镇下面的山洞里
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
This isn't my first choice,
她不是我的第一选择
but I need to borrow something that's expendable.
但我得借用一具可以牺牲的躯体
Pam, you need help.
帕姆 你得去看医生
This marriage was a disaster anyway.
你们的婚姻反正也烂透了
No hard feelings.
别介意
I think I just hallucinated a unicorn.
我刚刚好像看到独角兽的幻觉了
Maybe Caroline's nearby.
或许卡罗琳在附近
If Caroline was here,
如果卡罗琳来了
we'd have a fully catered buffet on the side of the road
会在路边摆菜品齐全的自助餐
and a rainbow.
还会有彩虹
Two rainbows.
两个彩虹
That's funny.
真搞笑
You know, when we were younger,
我们小一点的时候
I couldn't decide what was more annoying--
我都不知道她哪一点更烦人
her control freakiness
她的控制狂
or her delusional positivity,
还是她对希望的幻想
but right now honestly, there isn't a single person
但此刻 老实说 我最希望见到的
I wish was here more.
就是她了
Her control freakiness never really bugged me.
我一直没觉得她控制狂有什么烦人的
Yeah. Well, you didn't have to build a
那是你没有二年级的时候
barbie castle with her in the second grade.
跟她一起做芭比娃娃城♥堡♥
That's true. I do know this.
是啊 但这我知道
If Caroline Forbes was here right now,
如果卡罗琳·福布斯现在在这儿
we would both be laughing.
我们都会笑了
We're so pathetic.
我们好可悲
You know what?
这样吧
Let's put on your best Caroline Forbes hats, shall we?
我们都装作自己是卡罗琳吧
All right, universe, enough screwing around.
好了 宇宙 不闹了
We're ready for the good stuff.
我们要好好享受了
Theme dance or block party maybe.
主题舞会 或是街区派对
You got to be kidding me.
开玩笑吧
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表