Silas aftermath.
赛拉斯后遗症
She did.
是啊
Can I just hate her anyway?
我能继续恨她吗
You can.
可以啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
But I don't.
但我不恨她
I know I should, but for some reason,
我知道我应该恨她 但不知为什么
I keep rooting for her to find peace.
我总是希望她能找到安宁
Katherine's not the only one, you know?
凯瑟琳不是唯一的
Damon keeps pushing you away
达蒙把你推开
because he hates himself,
是因为他恨自己
who he is, what he's done.
恨他的为人 他的作为
Just remember that you never gave up on me,
记住你从未放弃过我
so don't give up on him.
所以 也别放弃他
Don't let him give up uon you eithre?
也别让他放弃你
So that's it? All you needed from us was a bucket of blood?
就这样了吗 你们只需要我们贡献一桶血吗
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Come on.
走吧
Repeat the spell so I know you understand how the passenger works.
重复咒语 让我知道你明白寄住的原理
I can't.
我不能
Just say it.
说吧
Jaryakat a zem. Daryeet acza.
[外语]
Say it, and it's done.
说出来就完成了
Your spirit goes inside my body,
你的灵魂会进入我的身体
Mia will activate you by calling you forth,
米娅喊你现身你就会占据我的身体
and you get to live.
你就能继续生活了
Can I have a moment with my daughter, please?
我能跟我女儿单独待会儿吗
I know what you're going to say- -
我知道你要说什么
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间了
Nadia...
娜迪亚
Letting my father rip you out of my arms,
让我父亲把你从我怀里夺走
it was the biggest regret of my life.
是我这一生最大的悔恨
I should have fought harder to keep you,
我本该更努力地为你抗争
but I didn't.
但我没有
So I spent the next 500 years
于是接下来的五百年里
making sure that I never made that mistake again.
我确保自己再不会犯这种错误
I fought for everything,
我事事都努力抗争
and in the process,
在此过程中
I had a long, full life,
我过了漫长 充实的一生
and I got to know my beautiful daughter.
还有机会认识我美丽的女儿
And you spent the last centuries
而你过去几个世纪里
searching for me.
都在找我
Don't waste another minute on me.
不要再为我浪费一分一秒了
It's your turn to live.
这是你生活的机会
I can't do this.
我不能放弃你
Let me.
让我这么做吧
I've made selfish decisions all my life.
我一生做尽了自私的选择
Let me do the right thing for once.
让我做一次正确的事吧
Fine. Then go. Leave me.
好吧 走吧 撇下我吧
Drift off into oblivion,
坠入虚无
but I will not sit by your side
但我不会坐在你床边
and watch you die.
看着你死去
So the quarterback has been saved.
四分卫得救了
What now?
现在怎么办
Don't you have a dying girl to go punish for all of her sins?
你不要去惩罚一个将死的女孩吗
I do, but I won't for you.
是啊 但为了你 我不去了
So you came all the way to Mystic Falls
你大老远跑来神秘瀑布镇
just to back off when I ask you to?
就是为了听我的收手吗
No. I came all the way to Mystic Falls to gloat
不 我大老远跑来神秘瀑布镇是为了
over a corpse to be, as you so poetically put it,
对一个行将就木之人幸灾乐祸
but I will leave minus the gloating
但我可以不去幸灾乐祸就离开
in return for one small thing.
只求一件小事
And what is that?
什么事
I want your confession.
我希望你说实话
My confession?
实话
I didn't do anything.
我又没做什么
Confession about what?
说什么实话
Me.
关于我
As soon as we're done here,
等我们一完事
I'm gonna walk away,
我就离开
and I'm never coming back.
而且再不会回来了
You'll never again have to look me in the eye
你再也不用看着我的眼睛
and cover our connection with hostility and revulsion.
用敌意和厌恶掩盖我们对彼此的感觉
You'll never have to loathe the darkestection parts of yourself
你再不用讨厌自己最阴暗的一面
that care for me in spite of all I've done.
尽管我坏事做尽 你依然在乎我的一面
I will be gone,
我会就此离开
and you will be free.
你也自♥由♥了
I just...
我只求
want you to be honest with me.
你告诉我实话
I'm in college.
我上大学了
I'm building a life for myself.
我为自己构建了新的生活
I have plans and a future and things that I want,
有美好的计划 灿烂的未来 想要的东西
and none of those things involve you, ok.
而且全都与你无关 好吗
None of them. I see.
没有半点关系 我懂
No, you don't, because...
不 你不懂 因为...
Yes, I cover our connection with hostility
没错 我一直用敌意掩盖我们对彼此的感觉
because, yes, I hate myself for the truth,
因为 是的 我讨厌我真实的想法
so if you promise
所以 如果你保证
to walk away like you said and never come back.
你真会离开 不再回来
Then, yes, I will be honest with you.
那么 我可以说实话
I will be honest with you about what I want.
我会坦诚我的想法
I will walk away,
我会离开
and I'll never come back, I promise.
不再回来 我保证
Good.
很好
What the hell happened to you?
你这是怎么了
In a shocking twist.
令人震惊的转折
Katherine's daughter's a psychopath.
凯瑟琳的女儿真是个疯婆子
She's all yours.
她交给你了
I've had fun messing with her mind all day.
我这一整天扰乱她的思想真欢乐
Damon. I know, Stefan, I know.
达蒙 斯特凡 我知道
It's been a rough couple days.
这几天过得太不容易了
I needed an outlet, ok?
我需要释放一下 好吗
These drugs are... hardcore.
这些药 太厉害了
Close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
I came to say bye.
我是来道别的
I want to see you.
我想见你
You will.
会见到的
So this is the memory you came back to?
你就回想这样的记忆吗
A little dark, no?
有点惨 不是吗
Damon already had his fun with this one.
达蒙已经看过我的笑话了
This was the worst day of my life.
这是我人生中最糟的一天
He said it was my fault,
他说这都怪我自己
that I deserved everything bad
我所经历的一切
that's ever happened to me.
都是我自作自受
He's right.
他说的没错
He was right, Stefan.
的确是 斯特凡
I don't deserve to be loved.
我不值得被爱
Open your mind to me.
对我敞开心扉吧
Look at your father.
看看你父亲
He's gone.
他消失了
What are you doing?
你做了什么
You deserve to feel peace.
你应该拥有安宁
Mother!
母亲
You were a 17-year-old girl.
你当时只是个17岁的女孩
Katherine...
凯瑟琳
None of this is your fault.
这些都不是你的错
Good-bye, Katherine.
永别了 凯瑟琳
Is she...
她已经...
Not yet.
还没有
With these drugs,
只要注射了镇静剂
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表