and I want to take over my doppelganger's life,
我想要取代我的二重身
why wouldn't I dump him in a place
那为什么不把他扔在一个
that's big and deep where no one would find him?
有大又深 没人能找到他的地方呢
Damon, I already agreed to hold off on telling anyone
达蒙 我已经同意尽量拖延不告诉任何人
about the Mayor's death until you figure this all out,
镇长的死 直到你能把一切搞清楚
but I can't devote those kinds of resources
但是我不能给出这些资源
to finding one person who may or may not be down there.
去找到一个可能都不在下面的人
But it's a place to start,
但是这是一个起点
and if Stefan's down there,
如果斯特凡在这下面
it means he's been drowning over and over again all summer
那就意味着整个夏天他都被反复淹溺
while I've been happily playing house with Elena.
而我则一直快乐地和埃琳娜过家家
Do I need to further elaborate
我还需要再详细阐述
the source of my urgency?
这紧迫性的根源吗
I'll get some deputies on it.
我去找几个副手着手此事
Thank you, Liz.
谢谢你 莉兹
Please tell me you found her.
拜托告诉我你找到她了
I didn't, but Matt did.
我没找到 但是马特找到了
Huh. How shockingly useful.
真是太有用了
Those blue eyes, they made me soft.
那双蓝眼睛 让我心生怜悯
I should have ripped your head off when I had the chance.
之前有机会的时候我就该直接扯下你的脑袋
She was mid cat fight with some lady who maced her.
她当时正和一个用防狼喷雾对付她的女人打着呢
We think Silas might have
我们觉得赛拉斯可能
mind-controlled himself some new friends.
精神控制了他的一些新朋友
How exactly did the Gilbert and Donovan
吉尔伯特和多诺万的智慧
brain trust put all that together?
怎么能想出这一切的呢
Never mind. Doesn't matter.
不要紧 那不重要
Just hide her. If Silas wants her bad enough,
藏好她 如果赛拉斯迫切地想要得到她
to sic the whole town on her,
甚至让整个小镇找她
that means we want her more.
那就意味着我们更需要她
Stay out of sight.
不要被别人看见
You're the last person Silas saw her with.
赛拉斯看见最后是你和她在一起的
Are these ropes really necessary?
真有必要用这些绳子吗
Bullet would have been more effective,
子弹会更有效
but we're trying to be nice.
但我们在试着友善一点
You crashed my car and left me to die.
你把我车撞坏了 丢下我不顾生死
You were gonna hand me over to Silas to get stefan back.
你要把我送给赛拉斯去换斯特凡
I was just protecting myself.
我只是在保护自己
How many people you killed using that excuse?
你用同样的借口杀了多少人了
Just be glad we got you some clothes.
给你衣服你就庆幸吧
Don't play the hero.
别假扮英雄了
You two aro just waiting for the convenient time
你们俩只是在等待方便的时候
to hand me back over to him.
把我交给他
I've done this a thousand times.
这事我做了数千遍了
I get it. I'm the leverage.
我懂的 我是筹码
I'm that thing that everybody wants.
我是众人追逐的目标
I'm the freaking moonstone.
我就是该死的月长石
Hey. Blow-off girl.
美女
Aren't you a freshman?
你们不是新生吗
How are you in this class?
怎么在这课上
What? Um, I love applied...micro...biology.
什么 我超爱应用微...生物学
It's like my favorite biology.
这是我最喜欢的生物学
You know, little things are just so cute!
小东西最可爱了
Are you going to the bonfire tonight,
你们会去今晚的篝火晚会吗
or are you just gonna get really close
还是你们打算靠得很近了
and then turn around and leave again?
却再次转身离开
She'll be there.
她会去的
Sweet.
好极了
We'll hang.
我们一起
What? You said you wanted to make
干嘛 你说过你想要不顾后果
bad decisions about boys.
接触些坏男孩
He's cute, he's interested,
他很可爱 很有趣
and most importantly, unlike Tyler, he's here.
最重要的是 不像泰勒 这人至少在这
Morning, everyone.
大家早上好
I'm Dr. Maxfield. First name is Wes,
我是麦克斯菲尔德医生 我叫韦斯
but call me Dr. Maxfield.
但是请叫我麦克斯菲尔德医生
One day when you're out of med school,
等有天 你们从医学院毕业
you'll understand.
你们就会懂了
So you're all going to this bonfire tonight, right?
你们今晚都会去参加篝火晚会 是吗
Well, here's a quick history lesson for you.
先告诉你们一个小小的历史教训
Whitmore was founded as a hospital during the Civil War,
惠特曼是在美国内战时期建立的医院
deadliest war in American history,
美国历史上死亡最多的战争
over 600,000 casualties.
伤亡超过六十万
Disease was so prevalent that once a week
疾病非常普遍 以至于每周
they had to gather all the dead,
他们不得不把死者集中起来
rotting bodies, put them in a pile,
分解尸体 堆成一堆
and light the whole thing on fire.
然后点火
So tonight when you're getting drunk and partying,
所以今晚 当你们喝醉享乐的时候
stop for a second, close your eyes,
停下来几秒 闭上眼睛
and imagine the rancid smell of a hundred rotting corpses.
想象一下一百具被分解的尸体腐烂的味道
Creep-y.
真恐怖
Which brings us to microbiology...
这也就引到了我们的微生物上面来
But hott-ie.
但是好性感
Because that rancid smell comes from a very specific bacteria.
因为那种腐臭是因为一种特殊的细菌
He is.
真的
Isn't that right, chatty girls in the back?
不对吗 后排两个聊天的小姑娘
And what is that bacteria?
那是什么细菌
Uh, that's the, uh-- um, I don't know.
那是... 不知道
Maybe because you're freshmen who shouldn't be in this class.
也许是因为你们是不该出现在这课上的新生
How do I know? I'm observant,
我怎么知道的 我很善于观察
a skill you'll learn in bio 101 down the hall.
这是在大厅生物基础课中就会学到的
It was mortifying.
太丢人了
We just sat there in silence.
我们只能默默坐着
You want me to beat him up?
你想让我揍他一顿吗
Not yet. Whatever he knows,
还不行 不管他知道什么
I'm gonna get it out of him.
我都要从他那里挖出来
Did you compel him?
你催眠了他吗
No, because chances are if he knows about vampires,
没有 因为如果他知道吸血鬼
then he also knows about vervain.
那他也会了解马鞭草
How about violence? Did you threaten him?
暴♥力♥如何 你恐吓他了吗
No. I didn't threaten him.
没有 我没有恐吓他
At least tell me you used torture.
告诉我至少你用了折磨这一招吧
Damon!
达蒙
You do realize that you are dating
你知道自己的约会对象
a reformed serial killer, right?
是个改过自新的连环杀人狂吧
What would a hero do?
英雄会怎么做
That I have no idea.
这一点我不知道
Stefan?
斯特凡
I don't know. Probably mope at him.
我不知道 也许先让人无聊到抓狂
Stefan's here right now.
斯特凡就在我面前
What?
什么
Turn off your phone.
挂掉电♥话♥
Elena? That is not S--
埃琳娜 那不是斯...
I know you're upset that I didn't call,
我知道你很恼火我没有打过一个电♥话♥
so I just wanted to apologize in person.
所以我想当面道歉
Never do that again, ok?
下不为例 好吗
I thought something terrible happened to you.
我还以为你出事了
Well, something terrible did happen to me.
我真的出了点状况
You fell in love with my brother.
你和我哥哥相爱了
Can't blame me for needing a little bit of space.
所以不能怪我需要一点私人空间
I know.
我知道
Where did you go?
你去哪了
It's not important.
这不重要
I'm sure Damon will fill you in eventually.
我确定最后达蒙会告诉你的
You talked to Damon?
你和达蒙谈过了吗
Because I just spoke to him,
因为我刚挂了他的电♥话♥
and he didn't really say anything.
他什么都没说
Weird.
奇怪
Maybe he has his hands full with the whole,
也许他为杰里米的事情
you know, Jeremy situation.
忙的喘不过气来
What Jeremy situation?
杰里米怎么了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表