It was paradise actually.
那真的是天堂
I told you I don't want to know.
我告诉过你了 我不想知道
But you need to know.
但你得知道
I saw a perfect life.
我看到了完美的生活
Stefan and I were married,
斯特凡和我结婚了
and we had kids.
有了自己的孩子
It was everything that we wanted.
那就是我们想要的一切
Well, we can always Markos to put it back.
我们可以让马科斯继续你们的幻象
But it's not real.
但那不是真的
You and I,
你和我
we're messy and complicated,
我们混乱复杂
but we're real.
但我们是真实的
And really bad for each other.
而且真的对彼此没好处
Did you forget that part?
难道你忘了吗
Yeah, but I still need you in my life.
是这样 但我仍然需要你
As friends, right?
是作为朋友吧
Right.
好吧
No, Elena. I can't be your friend.
不 埃琳娜 我不能做你朋友
It's too damn hard.
太难了
Damon--
达蒙
No. I'm serious, Elena.
不 我是认真的 埃琳娜
I can't see you anymore.
我不能再见你了
I don't want to hear your voice,
我不想听到你的声音
I don't want to talk to you,
我不想和你说话
I don't even want to look at you,
我都不想看到你
and I sure as hell don't want to be your friend.
而且我也绝对不想做你的朋友
If that's what you want.
如果这是你想要的
That's what I want.
这就是我想要的
Ok.
好吧
Yeah. Ok.
好
I gave her my blood,
我喂她喝了我的血
so what do I do?
然后要怎么做
She's still unconscious.
她还是昏迷不醒
For starters, relax.
首先 放松
Matt said he was out for a while when this happened to him.
马特说他这样的时候 也昏迷了一阵
What are they doing here?
他们来干什么
This is our home.
这是我们的家
We can't let them take over.
我们不能让他们接管这里
They won't. I got it handled, I promise.
不会的 我会处理的 我保证
Thanks, Tyler.
谢了 泰勒
You're welcome.
不客气
I got to go. She's waking up.
我得挂了 她醒了
What happened?
发生了什么
You missed lunch.
你错过了午餐
We're in.
成功了
She's oblivious.
她没发现
It's not a bad upgrade either.
你的"换装"也不赖
This body is incredible.
这身体真是太棒了
Don't get used to it.
不要太习惯了
Once this is over and the town is ours...
等这一切结束 我们拿下小镇
I know. It's gone.
我知道 我就会失去这身体
Did you bring it?
你带来了吗
This is the only knife left.
这是仅存的一把刀了
It was the only knife left.
曾是仅存的一把刀
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表