你觉得我知道你被折磨了五年
after I find out that you've been tortured for 5 years?
还会对你的抉择说三道四吗
Stop defending me!
别再维护我了
I won't change who I am.
我不会改变我的本性
I can't...
我做不到
But I refuse to change you.
但我不要改变你
Can I come in, or are you gonna freak out and run away again?
我能进来吗 还是你又要惊慌地逃走
I'm getting wrinkles.
我长皱纹了
Katherine Pierce's chickens come home to roost
凯瑟琳·皮尔斯做了那么多坏事
in the form of wrinkles.
报应就是长皱纹
It's kind of brilliant.
挺妙的
What's the opposite of funny?
好笑的反义词是什么呢
Oh, right. Not funny.
对了 是一点都不好笑
Hmm. So what are you, uh, doing in my room?
那你来我房♥间干什么呢
I want to talk about last night.
我想谈谈昨晚的事
Ok.
好的
So talk.
说啊
Well, um, it was a long day,
好吧 白天过得很辛苦
we had a moment, and we got swept up in it.
我们两情相悦 然后沉醉其中
Did you memorize that from...
这些是你从
a textbook or something?
教科书里背下来的吗
Katherine, what do you expect?
凯瑟琳 你指望我说什么
You want me just forget everything
将过去一笔勾销
that you've put me through for the last 147 years?
忘记这147年里你给我的痛苦吗
I'm dying, Stefan.
我要死了 斯特凡
I know you are, and I'm sure that
我知道 我也坚信
you will figure a way out of it.
你会找到解决的方法
No. I mean, it's for real this time.
不 这次是来真的了
Look at me. I'm dying.
你看 我要死了
What does someone have to go through
一个人想得到一点救赎
to get a little redemption around here?
要做些什么啊
147 years is a long time to forgive
147年的罪 很难在一夜之间
in one night.
就得到原谅
One night...
一夜也好
An eternity...
永远也好
You'd never look at me the way you look at Elena, would you?
你永远不会用你看埃琳娜的眼神看我 对吧
Good night, Stefan.
晚安 斯特凡
I'm sorry that you're dying.
我很遗憾你要死了
Trust me.
相信我
I am, too.
我也是
Wes? Wes?
韦斯 韦斯
Aaron?
亚伦
What the hell is this place, huh?
这究竟是什么地方
It's one of Augustine's research labs.
八月会的一个实验室
Do you really think that you're helping people with this vampire crap?
你真觉得你研究吸血鬼是在造福人类吗
You sold me out!
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
You used my life as a bargaining chip.
你拿我的性命当筹码
Aaron, I'm sorry.
亚伦 对不起
I never want to see you again.
我不想再见到你了
Get the hell out of my life.
滚出我的生活
Aaron.
亚伦
Aaron!
亚伦
So do we have a deal?
说定了
You'll find me a traveler that will teach me how to do do the spell?
你帮我找一个旅行者 教我施咒
I guess this means you want to live.
看来你还想活下去
I'm a survivor.
我是个幸存者
Staying alive is my specialty.
我的专长就是活下去
Mm-hmm. Assuming of course it's on your terms.
当然了 得你说了算
Clearly Stefan inspired some profound thinking.
看来斯特凡给了你一些鼓舞
I think Stefan believes that a part of me can still be redeemed.
我觉得斯特凡相信 我还是可以获得救赎的
And what do you think?
那你怎么想呢
Is he right?
他说得对吗
Hello?
人呢
Katherine?
凯瑟琳
Katherine?
凯瑟琳
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表