Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
A vampire killed my parents.
我父母是被吸血鬼杀死的
Maybe that was you.
说不定那是你干的
It was all me.
都是我♥干♥的
I'm bad, Elena, I am bad for you,
我是坏人 埃琳娜 我对你没好处
And I'm choosing to let you go.
我选择放你走
You think I'm gonna judge you
你觉得我知道你被折磨了五年
after I find out that you've been tortured for 5 years?
还会对你的抉择说三道四吗
Stop defending me!
别再维护我了
Do you know the reason we're together?
你知道我们为什么能在一起吗
It's because Klaus granted us permission to be together.
是因为克劳斯很大方地"允许"我们在一起
I can't live like that.
我很难接受这一点
You take one more step, we are done.
你再走一步 我们就完了
I'm dying of old age.
我要衰老而死了
Good-bye.
再见
You're Katherine Pierce.
你可是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯
Suck it up.
振作起来
I may have an idea that will keep you alive longer.
我可能有延长你寿命的办法
You have the ability to keep living inside someone else's body.
你能够在别人身体里继续活下去
Katherine?
凯瑟琳
Katherine?
凯瑟琳
Clear!
离手
Give me 200 joules.
加到两百焦
Charged.
充电
Clear!
离手
It doesn't make sense.
这没道理
I was just speaking with her.
我刚刚还在和她通话
She sounded fine.
她听上去挺好的
Doctors think it was a, um, heart attack.
医生认为是心脏病发
Trust me. Katherine Pierce is not going to die from a heart attack.
相信我 凯瑟琳·皮尔斯不会死于心脏病
Clear!
离手
We both know my mother.
我们都了解我母亲
She will fight this.
她能挺过来
She's dying.
她要死了
Every single organ in her body is failing.
她身体里的每一个器官都在衰竭
Vampire blood can't save her.
吸血鬼血也救不了她
I compelled the doctors to let me take her home
我控制了医生让他们允许我带她回家
so she's more comfortable,
好让她舒服点
but she's dying.
但她要死了
They don't think she'll survive the rest of the day.
他们认为她活不过今天了
What the hell?
搞什么啊
Ok. Time to wake up, sleepyhead.
醒醒吧 小睡猪
No! I'm not leaving this bed.
不 我不要起床
Which is why we brought breakfast to you.
所以我们把早餐给你拿来了
What's all this?
这是干什么
This is your breakup breakfast!
这是你的分手早餐
My what?
什么
Damon dumped Elena.
达蒙甩了埃琳娜
Why?
为什么
I have no idea.
不知道
Who spends two years pining after a girl to dump her?
什么人花两年时间追求一个女孩再甩了她啊
I can hear you, dumbass.
我听得到哦 蠢蛋
So that's it? You're just giving up?
就这样了吗 你就这么放弃了吗
As she should!
就该这样
I mean, he did say-- and I quote--
他毕竟自己说了
"I am a bad person. I am bad for you,
"我是坏人 我对你没好处
and I am choosing to let you go."
我选择放你走"
You memorized my breakup?
你把我的分手对话记下来了
Of course I did.
那还用说
Drink this.
喝了吧
So you sure it was just a fight?
你确定你们只是在吵架吗
I just have to face reality.
我得面对现实
If Damon makes up his mind about something,
如果达蒙打定了主意
it's done. Yeah.
就不可挽回了 是啊
It's Stefan.
是斯特凡
Tell him I don't feel like talking.
告诉他我不想跟人说话
She doesn't feel like talking.
她不想跟人说话
She doesn't feel like talking.
她不想跟人说话
Well, she's gonna want to talk about this.
对这事她肯定有话说
Rule number one, think of the worst thing
第一条规则 想想凯瑟琳·皮尔斯
Katherine Pierce has ever done to you.
对你干过的最恶劣的事
Rule number two, toast to the glory of her impending death.
第二条规则 敬她即将到来的美好死亡
Rule number 3, if you come across something
第三条规则 如果你想到了
that's worse-- which you will--
比之前更糟的事 这是必然的
repeat rules one and two.
重复前两条规则
She pretended to be buried in a tomb for 145 years
145年来 她假装自己被活埋在一座坟墓里
while I waited for her lying ass.
让我苦等她个骗子
Wait. Does that beat pretending to be Elena
慢着 这比装作是埃琳娜
and kissing me on the front porch of your old house?
在你以前的家门口亲我更糟吗
I don't think so.
不 那个更糟
I don't think so either. Damn.
我赞同 该死
Quarterback, go.
四分卫 来
Think on that. Little Gilbert.
你再想想 小吉尔伯特
She fed to my Silas, and I died.
她拿我喂赛拉斯 害死了我
Doozy.
说得好
Then she made me crash my car into a pole
然后她让我的车撞上了柱子
and left me for dead again.
再次不管我死活走掉了
Double doozy. Drink.
双倍的赞 喝
My sister's dead because of her.
我妹妹的死都是因为她
Yes, she is
没错
because I wouldn't have even been in town
如果不是她 我根本不会来这儿
to turn Vicki into a murderous vampire
把薇姬变成杀人狂吸血鬼
if I wasn't trying to get Katherine out of a tomb
我还不是为了把凯瑟琳从坟墓里救出来
she wasn't in.
可她根本不在那儿
Group shot.
大家一起喝
Seriously?
不是吧
Elena, we were just, uh--
埃琳娜 我们正在...
I know what you're doing.
我知道你们在干什么
You're cut off.
你不许喝了
If anyone is drinking to Katherine's last days,
如果有谁该为凯瑟琳的死而喝酒
it's gonna be me.
也该是我
She impersonated me repeatedly...
她多次假扮成我
Made aunt Jenna stab herself in the stomach
催眠珍娜阿姨刺伤自己
and cut off uncle John's fingers.
砍断了约翰叔叔的手指
He might have deserved that.
那个倒是他活该
My grams died trying to close a tomb she wasn't in.
我奶奶为了关上坟墓的门而死 她却不在里面
Tyler's werewolf curse got triggered because of her.
泰勒的狼人诅咒是因为她而被触动
Klaus followed her to Mystic Falls,
克劳斯跟着她来到了神秘瀑布镇
and because of that, we lost Jenna.
因此导致我们失去了珍娜
And Alaric.
还有阿♥拉♥里克
We're gonna need more booze.
我们需要更多的酒
She tried to kill me at least twice.
她至少两次试图杀我
She did kill me,
她成功地杀了我
although I'm weirdly better off.
怪的是 我现在活得更好了
They're talking about me, aren't they?
他们在谈论我呢 对吧
They're reminiscing.
他们在回忆你
It's fine.
没关系
I'm sure I deserve everything that they're saying.
无论他们在怎么骂我 肯定都是我活该
Does my hand look wrinkled to you?
你觉不觉得我手上有皱纹
It looks fine.
挺好的
If I start to sag anywhere,
如果我身上开始变得松弛了
you take a knife and you jam it
你要立刻拿把刀
into my carotid artery immediately, ok?
插♥进♥我的脖子里 好吗
Ok.
好
What?
怎么了
You know, even on your death bed,
即使你要死了
you're vain.
都这么虚荣
Hey. If a girl's got to go,
如果本小姐活不成了
it may as well be glamorous, right?
怎么也得死得漂亮点啊
That's definitely an age spot.
这绝对是个老年斑
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表