Be careful.
小心点
Surreal, isn't it?
很不真实 不是吗
Who are you?
你是谁
Dead just like you,
和你一样 死了
but I've got a proposition to get us both out of this place.
但是有人提议要把我们俩带出这里
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Markos managed to houdini his way back
马科斯用了什么疯狂的咒语
to the land of the living with some crazy spell.
让自己神奇地复活了
Any chance you know it?
你会不会知道呢
I know the spell, but I don't know
我知道咒语 但没有
two dozen travelers willing to overwhelm the anchor.
24个旅行者自愿压垮锚也没用
I think you underestimate how resourceful we are.
我想你低估了我们的手段
Just leave the details to us.
细节我们想办法
What do you say? Interested?
怎么样 感兴趣吗
What the hell is happening?
怎么了
Grab my hand!
抓住我的手
Help me! Hold on!
救我 坚持住
No I can't.
抓不住
What's wrong?
怎么了
We hit a little snag.
我们遇上了小小的障碍
Where's Bonnie? She was right behind me.
邦妮在哪 她就在我后面的
I'm gonna find out what's taking so long.
我去看看怎么会这么久
I'm looking for Maria.
我在找玛莉娅
I heard she brought you back to Mystic Falls.
听说她把你们带回了神秘瀑布镇
Uh, yeah, she did.
是的
Did she tell you where she was headed?
她有没有告诉你们她要去哪
Because she can't stay there.
因为她不能留在那里
The town's completely overrun.
整个小镇都被占领了
What's the problem?
怎么了
Did she tell you where she was headed or what?
她有没有告诉你们她要去哪
Listen. Uh, you're not gonna see Maria again.
听着 你见不到玛莉娅了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
She's dead.
她死了
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Don't touch me.
别碰我
It wasn't Stefan's fault.
不是斯特凡的错
She saved your punk ass.
她救了你
I wasn't the one who killed her. The witches did.
不是我杀的她 是巫师
Well, someone's gonna have to pay for it.
总要有人为此付出代价
I'm in no mood to fight tonight, all right?
我今晚没心情打架 行吗
Look at me.
看着我
My wife's dead. I'm in somebody else's body.
我妻子死了 我在别人的身体里
I've got nowhere to go because my own people are trying to kill me.
我无处可去 因为我的族人想要杀死我
Listen. We're gonna find a way to stop this spell.
听着 我们会想办法阻止咒语
Even if Mystic Falls is gone,
即使神秘瀑布镇沦陷了
we're gonna find a way to save ourselves, all right?
我们也会想办法拯救自己 行吗
There. Dead doppelganger.
瞧 死了个二重身
Stopped the spell.
这下阻止咒语了
Oh, my god. Oh, my god!
我的天 我的天
No, no no no.
不 不要啊
Oh my god.
我的天
What the hell happened?
发生了什么
Maria was the only one who was willing to help us who knew that spell.
玛莉娅是唯一知道咒语还愿意帮助我们的人
The great beyond happened,
她被卷走了
and it's gonna keep happening,
而且这不会停止
So we need to find a way out of here and fast.
我们得想办法尽快离开这里
Stefan.
斯特凡
What?
什么
Bonnie.
邦妮
This--this can't be happening.
这不可能
Please tell me that you figured out a way to bring us all back.
拜托 告诉我 你想到办法复活我们了
I lost it.
我失败了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Somebody, help me! Please.
来人啊 救命 拜托
Oh, my god. No.
我的天 不要
Somebody, help!
来人啊 救命啊
Somebody, help!
来人啊 救命啊
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表