I did.
是啊
So who thinks up these things?
这种事都谁出的主意
Lonely single people.
孤独单身的人
Come on.
来吧
See? As promised, fun.
看 就像我说的 很有意思
You seem good.
你挺开心啊
I got the same reaction from Caroline
卡罗琳也这么说
like I'm not allowed to smile or something.
就好像我不能笑了似的
Did I say that?
我这么说了吗
No, but I see your look.
没有 但我看到你的表情了
Oh, I have a look?
我还有什么表情
Yeah. That look.
是的 那种表情
I'm fine. You don't have to worry about me.
我没事 你不用担心我
I'm greatly actually.
实际上 我好极了
I'm the only non-bitter person at this bitter ball.
我是伤心派对上 唯一不在伤心的人
Elena, listen.
埃琳娜 听着
I need to talk to you about something.
我得跟你谈谈
Damon--he got himself into some bad stuff.
达蒙让自己陷入了麻烦
Yeah. Well, it's what Damon does.
是啊 达蒙就这样
If he gets the tiniest bit hurt,
稍受一点伤
he lashes out.
他就泄愤
He doesn't think, he doesn't try.
他不思考 也不努力
he just acts,
就知道发脾气
and for the longest time,
这么长时间以来
I tried to fix him.
我试着调整他
I'd try to change him,
试着改变他
but I think he ended up changing me,
但到头来似乎是他改变了我
and I'm not sure that I like the person that I've become.
我不确定我是不是喜欢现在的我
I mean, do you?
你喜欢吗
Do I what?
我什么
Do you like who I am,
你喜欢现在的我
or do you miss who I was?
还是想念过去的我
Elena, I--
埃琳娜 我...
Let's change the subject.
我们换个话题
What did you want to tell me?
你要跟我说什么
What did Enzo and Damon do now?
恩佐和达蒙又干了什么
You know what? Could we talk about it later?
我们能以后再谈吗
Is that ok?
行吗
It's fine by me.
我不介意
Do you mind if I borrow her for a minute?
你介意我跟她说句话吗
She promised that she'd join me at the shredding station.
她答应要和我一起去碎纸站
Sure. Yeah, no. She's all yours.
当然 她归你了
Thanks!
谢谢
Shredding station?
碎纸站
Nadia's not compelling me.
娜迪亚没有催眠我
Really? Where the hell's your vervain?
是吗 那你的马鞭草哪去了
Right here.
就在这儿
You see? She swiped it
看到没有 她摘了下来
and probably compelled you not to notice.
可能催眠让你注意不到
Why would Nadia be compelling me?
娜迪亚为什么要催眠我
I have no idea.
我也不知道
Is there any vervain here?
这里有马鞭草吗
Yeah. Sheriff Forbes makes me put it in the coffee.
是的 福布斯警长让我放进咖啡里
Drink some now.
马上去喝一些
Did you bring anything to shred?
你带什么东西来粉碎了吗
No, because I didn't realize people still printed photos.
没有 因为我没想到现在还有人打印照片
Ok. Do you feel cleansed?
好吧 你现在感觉干净了吗
Almost.
差不多了
Tyler drew you a horse?
泰勒给你画了一匹马
No. Klaus did.
不是 是克劳斯画的
Clean sweep.
全部清掉了
Yes. I am making a decision.
是的 我做出了一个决定
These relationships are over. Over.
我和他们的关系都结束了 结束了
I'm not going to change my mind
而且我不会因为感到无聊
just because I'm feeling bored or nosta or lonely.
恋旧或者寂寞而改变主意
Wait. Are you doing that thing
等一下 你是不是又这样
where you're talking about yourself
你表面上是说自己
but really you're talking about me?
而实际上是在说我
I'm just saying that you've been through a lot lately.
我只是想说你最近经历了很多事
And your emotions are all over the place.
你的感情一塌糊涂
So are Stefan's.
斯特凡也是
I think that making yourself so available
我觉得表现得太主动
could maybe be confusing things.
可能会让事情更乱
Do you think that I'm leading him on?
你觉得我让他产生误会了吗
No. I didn't say that.
不 我可没这么说
I just--I...
我只是
Just forget it. Just--just forget everything I said.
当我没说 就当我刚才什么也没说
Ok.
好吧
Makes me so happy I'm not 19 and stupid.
幸好我不是19岁的笨蛋
All right, Bonnie.
好了 邦妮
Where's your little witch friend?
你的巫师小伙伴在哪呢
Liv Parker. She's in one of my classes,
丽芙·帕克 她和我一起上课
and she's not my friend.
而且她不是我的朋友
I looked her up, found out she works events catering.
我查过她的背景发现她是做宴会餐饮的
This is a total shot in the dark.
这真的只是我乱猜的
Well, I'm feeling lucky.
我觉得我会走运的
Come on. Come be bitter with me.
来和我跳支舞吧
Oh, no, no, no. You are the second person
不不 我本来就不是来跳舞的
that I didn't come here to dance with.
我不要再跳一支了
Ok. Then what are you not telling Elena?
好吧 那你对埃琳娜隐瞒了什么
Way to eavesdrop, Caroline.
你很擅长偷听啊 卡罗琳
You came to a dance of your own free will.
你居然自愿来参加舞会
Something is up.
肯定出事了
Ok. Fine. Damon fell off the deep end.
好吧 达蒙已经失去理智了
Uh, what do you mean exactly by deep end?
你说失去理智到底指什么
For starters, he killed Elena's friend Aaron.
首先 他杀了埃琳娜的朋友亚伦
He--what?
他什么
Yeah, and I came here to tell her,
是的 我是来告诉她的
but we were dancing, and she seemed so happy,
但我们刚刚在跳舞 她看起来很开心
and I just couldn't.
我就是说不出口
You think if you tell her what he did
你觉得如果你告诉她达蒙做了什么
that she'll give up on him forever?
那她就会永远放弃他了
Yeah. I know she will, and I don't think
她肯定会的 如果是这样
I'll be able to pull Damon back from that.
我就再没法把达蒙拉回来了
I mean, I've seen Damon at his worst, Caroline.
我见过达蒙最坏的一面 卡罗琳
And I actually think he enjoys the way it makes him feel.
而我觉得他很享受这种感觉
It's like the more pain he can cause,
就好像他造成越多痛苦
the more reasons there are for people to hate him.
人们就越有理由恨他
He wants to confirm everyone's lowest expectations of him.
他要大家知道 他就像他们想的那么坏
And I just honestly don't know how to fight that side of him.
我真的不知道要怎么克制他的那一面
Why all the dramatics, brother?
何必搞得这么夸张 老弟
What are you doing here?
你来这干什么
Bonnie, what's going on?
邦妮 出什么事了
Oh, don't worry. I'm not her date.
别担心 我不是她舞伴
We're not gonna break any bitter ball rules.
我们不会打破伤心舞会的规矩
How about you just answer the damn question?
你正面回答问题好不好
Well, Bonnie is gonna find me a witch
好吧 邦妮要帮我找一个女巫
to do a locator spell on the elusive Dr. Wes Maxfield.
施定位咒找行踪不明的韦斯·麦克斯菲尔德博士
She's gonna find him, I'm gonna kill him.
她负责找他 我负责杀了他
Bon-bon, should I tell them?
邦邦 要我来说吗
Enzo has Jeremy.
杰里米在恩佐手上
If I don't get a witch to find Wes by midnight,
如果我不能在午夜前找到女巫定位韦斯
he'll kill him.
恩佐就会杀了他
Hypothetical question.
提个假设性问题
If Jeremy Gilbert's life was hanging by a thread,
如果杰里米·吉尔伯特命悬一线
could I credibly just let him die?
我能撒手不管让他死掉吗
Because his death would be really convenient for me.
因为他死了我就省事多了
Are you seriously making a pros and cons list?
你真的还在权衡利弊吗
Are there any cons?
有什么不利吗
Because I've only listed pros.
我只看到了有利的方面
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表