Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Silas.
赛拉斯
Hello, my shadow self.
你好 我的影子
Every time I close my eyes,
每当我闭上眼
I can feel myself drowning in that safe,
就能感觉到自己在保险箱里溺水
and I need to make it stop.
我要让这一切结束
My body is breaking down.
我的身体在渐渐衰败
And there's still one enemy that I can never escape, time.
有一个敌人我永远摆脱不了 那就是时间
Good-bye.
再见
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm dying of old age, Stefan.
我要衰老而死了 斯特凡
You're Katherine Pierce.
你可是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯
Suck it up.
振作起来
Good news about having vampire blood in your system is,
身体里有吸血鬼的血的好处是
is that's step one to creating a new vampire.
那是创造一个新吸血鬼的第一步
This is step two.
这是第二步
He's gonna tear my head off.
他要把我的头拽下来了
Elena, please.
埃琳娜 快点
No!
不
Jesse!
杰西
Just stay with me.
别离开我
Caroline, I'm so sorry. I--
卡罗琳 真对不起
Why does this say 12144?
这上面为什么写着12144
What do you care?
你在乎什么
Because I was 21051.
因为我是21051
You were an Augustine vampire?
你是八月会的吸血鬼
I'm sure Augustine will be thrilled to have you back.
我相信八月会会非常高兴你能再次加入
And that's the state of the world from your hometown TV news station
以上就是本台播报的世界新闻
on June 11, 1953.
今天是1953年6月11日
Good night, Mystic Falls.
晚安 神秘瀑布镇
I'm looking for Joseph Salvatore.
我在找约瑟夫·塞尔瓦托
You found him.
我就是
Love what you've done with the place.
你把这里装♥修♥得真不错啊
You know, if this whole boarding house thing doesn't pane out,
如果公♥寓♥开不下去
you can always turn it into a high-class brothel.
你可以把这儿改造成高端妓院
I'm glad you got my telegram.
很高兴你接到了我的电报
I haven't heard from Stefan yet,
我还没收到斯特凡的回复
but I'm hoping he'll be here soon.
但我希望他很快会回来
When's the last time you two spoke?
你们多久没见面了
Well, he doesn't call, he doesn't write.
他不打电♥话♥ 也不来信
Of course, neither do I.
当然了 我也是
In all fairness, I am the one that abandoned him on a train platform
话说回来 是我在二战正酣时把他一人
in the middle of World War II.
撇在了火车车站
Well, there's always time to be a better man.
总有机会重新做人
Eh, not sure I got one of those in me.
我恐怕是没那个情操
Sorry about the vervain, Damon.
抱歉给你注射马鞭草 达蒙
The money was too good to pass up.
他们的报价太诱人
Now I won't have to pay him.
这下我不用给他钱了
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
I'll be your doctor from now on.
从现在起 我就是你的医生了
What are you doing to me?
你要对我做什么
Just a little vervain.
就是给你点马鞭草
What the hell are you doing to me?
你在对我做什么
Vervain to keep you calm.
马鞭草 让你保持镇定
Wes? Why am I here?
韦斯 我为什么在这儿
I lost a test subject last night,
我昨晚失去了一个实验对象
and you're gonna replace him.
你就来顶替他吧
Dear Diary,
亲爱的日记
so here I am alive.
我还活着
Stefan saved me from killing myself.
我自杀的时候被斯特凡救下
Now he's got me on suicide watch.
所以现在他在盯着我
He says it will be therapeutic for me
他说如果我把
to write down my feelings about the fact
我无法阻止的死亡给我的感受
that I'm dying and there's nothing I can do about it.
写下来会对我有好处
Deep thoughts, mortal coil, blah, blah, blah.
深刻思考 尘世生活 等等
Ugh. My hand's tired.
我手都酸了
What kind of sentimental idiot writes down everything they feel?
哪个多愁善感的白♥痴♥才把所有感觉都记录下来啊
Is what the prophecy meant when it said
预言里说二重身
that all the doppelgangers were drawn together like magnets?
都会被彼此吸引就是这个意思吗
Because if it is, I want my money back.
如果是的话 我要拿回赌金
I'm just trying to make sure you don't slit your wrists.
我只是想确保你不会割腕
Well, this whole neurotic granny vibe
你这股神经质老太太的劲头
doesn't exactly make me want to live.
并没有特别给我生的动力
Do you really have nothing better to do
你真的没有别的事要做吗
than stand there all day
非要整天在这儿站着
and watch me write in cursive?
看着我写草书
I'm trying to make sure you don't kill yourself.
我只想确保你不会自杀
And how are you going to do that,
你打算怎么做呢
you know, since you're still having your little panic attacks?
毕竟你还在承受恐慌症的折磨
I'm fine.
我没事
Yeah. Of course.
是啊
You are the picture of mental health, Stefan,
你就是心理健康的代表 斯特凡
after being locked for 3 months in a safe
因为你被关在一个保险箱里三个月
at the bottom of a quarry.
埋在采石场地下
I am dealing with it.
我在处理我的问题呢
I know. I mean, I heard you
我知道 我听到了
dealing with it earlier today in the library.
你早些时候在书房♥"处理"来着
It sounded like you freaked out and broke a chair,
听上去你好像发起疯弄坏了一把椅子
maybe even two.
可能是两把
How are you supposed to help me stay alive
如果你都控制不好自己
if you can't even help yourself?
要怎么帮我不自杀
So does this mean you want to live?
那么说你想活着喽
No. It means that I can't work with people
不 我是说我不能跟
who can't give me 100%.
无法全心投入的人合作
And so I may have called for backup.
所以我貌似喊了后援来
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I'm your sober sponsor,
我是你的清醒保证人
and I heard that you needed help.
听说你需要帮助
Really?
是嘛
And I got my mom to drop off something for us to use.
而且我让我妈给我们拿来了一件用得上的东西
Don't worry. I sanitized it.
别担心 我消过毒了
Aaron, hey.
亚伦
Hey. So you heard?
你听说了
Heard what?
什么
That Jesse's dead.
杰西死了
He killed himself last night.
他昨晚自杀了
Campus security came by to tell me.
校园保安来通知过我了
Oh, my God.
天呐
I'm so sorry.
我真遗憾
What's up with this college?
这所大学怎么回事
It's supposed to be different.
我本以为会有所改变
I came here to start fresh,
我是来这儿重新开始的
get away from all the crap in my past...
远离过去的一切阴霾
I get it.
我懂
After everything you've been through,
你经历了那么多
everything that you've lost,
失去了那么多
I would want to start over, too.
换了我也会想重新开始
How do you hit the reset button?
你是怎么重新开始的
Me? I haven't reset anything.
我吗 我没有啊
All my problems, they've followed me here.
我的麻烦都尾随而至
Come to think of it, I'm probably
其实说起来
not the right person to be getting advice from.
你向我寻求建议大概不太合适
So if you're not here about Jesse,
如果你不是为了杰西而来
uh, why are you here?
那是为什么事
I don't want to bother you,
我不想打扰你
especially right now.
尤其是这种时候
My day's not gonna get any worse,
反正这一天不会更糟了
so, uh, go ahead.
说吧
OK. Well, um, last night,
是这样 昨晚
you told me that Wes was your legal guardian.
你告诉我韦斯是你的监护人
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表