And if I suddenly get up to leave or disappear for a while,
如果我突然消失了一段时间
don't follow me or look for me.
别跟着我 别来找我
Ok. Sounds good.
好啊 挺不错
Ha! Great. Then we agree on everything.
好啊 那我们意见一致了
Excuse me, ladies.
打扰了 女士们
Party at Whitmore house tonight.
惠特曼公♥馆♥今晚有派对
We'll be there.
我们会去的
I hope so.
那最好了
I love college.
我真喜欢上大学
Look who rose from the dead.
瞧瞧谁起死回生了
Nice phone. Does it ever ring?
手♥机♥真棒 有人给你打电♥话♥吗
You're gonna have to cut me off soon.
你过会儿就得叫我别喝了
My tolerance is a joke now.
我酒量现在小得很
It's just so... Glorious.
感觉真棒
You're miserable.
你痛苦死了吧
Please. I'm Katherine Pierce.
拜托 我可是凯瑟琳·皮尔斯
I'm a survivor.
我永远能屹立不倒
You're a liar.
你撒谎
Your hair is messed up. Your nails have chipped.
你发型凌乱 指甲也破了
You're a sad, miserable human being,
你就是个悲哀痛苦的人类
and you want me to turn you.
你想让我转化你
So, here. Go ahead. Drink up.
好啊 来 喝吧
I'll kill you. You'll bite the mailman
我杀了你 你去咬邮递员
and you'll be a vampire again.
你就又变回吸血鬼了
Go ahead. Come on.
喝啊
I can't, ok?
我不行
No one's ever taken the cure before.
从没人服过解药
If I die, there's a good chance
如果我死了 说不定
I may never wake up.
我再也不会醒过来了
And that would be tragic.
那可就惨透了
And deep down, in that mushy-gushy Elena-loving heart,
在你那深爱着埃琳娜的多愁善感的心灵的深处
there's a part of you that doesn't want me to die.
你还是不想让我死的
What are you doing here, Katherine?
你来这儿干什么 凯瑟琳
Salvatore residence.
塞尔瓦托家
Hello, principal Weber.
您好 韦伯校长
This is Elena.
我是埃琳娜
Oh, dear.
天呐
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
So, Jeremy's been expelled.
杰里米被开除了
Elena will be cool with that, right?
埃琳娜不会介意的 是吧
When I get back here, you're going.
等我回来 你就给我走
Wait, Damon. There's someone chasing me.
等等 达蒙 有人在找我
Then run. Run far away.
那就跑啊 越远越好
Damon, you don't understand.
达蒙 你不明白
I have enemies everywhere.
我到处有敌人
What happens when word gets out that I am a human?
如果他们知道我又变成人类了怎么办啊
I can't protect myself.
我无法保护自己
I'm weak. And I'm slow.
我手无缚鸡之力 行动迟缓
Do you have any idea what it's like to run in heels?
你知道穿高跟鞋跑是什么滋味吗
I have blisters, Damon.
我都起水泡了 达蒙
Please, just... Help me.
求你了 帮帮我
Wish I could say it gets better.
真希望能告诉你一切会好起来
The answer's no, Damon.
不行 达蒙
Why?
为什么
So you can keep dying and coming back to life?
那你就这么死过去再活过来吗
You felt nothing but sheer agony for 3 months.
这三个月来 你唯一的感知就是痛苦
You hallucinate conversations with me to have something to do.
你在幻觉中跟我聊天 打发时间
Just turn off that pesky humanity switch.
把你那讨厌的人性给关掉
It won't take the pain away.
封闭人性也不会带走苦痛
Yeah, but it'll turn off your misery,
但这样你就不再觉得愁苦
your fear, your hopelessness.
恐惧 或是绝望
And then what, huh?
那又如何
Let's just say that you actually notice I'm gone.
即使你意识到我不在了
Let's say I get out of this.
即使我能逃脱升♥天♥
What good is it if I'm a monster again?
如果我又变成吸血狂魔有什么好呢
How is that better than any of this?
那样比现在又能好到哪去
Did you notice how Megan's juicer
你看到梅根的榨汁机
takes up all the small appliance space?
把小家电的空间都占据了吗
She has an entire drawer dedicated to organic linen.
她一整个抽屉都是有机亚麻衣服
What happened to privacy?
喂 这是人家隐私
Maybe if she didn't take such long showers,
要不是她洗那么久的澡
I wouldn't have time to go through her stuff.
我就不会有时间翻看她的东西了
How are you ok with a third roommate?
你怎么会不介意多一个室友呢
Because we're trying to be functional.
我们要做正常的吸血鬼
And being functional means we need friends.
正常人是需要朋友的
We also need personal space.
我们同样也需要私人空间
I mean, what if we suddenly get a craving
要是我们突然产生吸血欲望
and I want to eat her?
我想吸她血呢
Or our blood bags go bad
或者我们的血袋变质
because we can't store them in the mini-fridge?
就因为不能用小冰箱冷藏
And what the hell is protein water?
蛋白质水是什么玩意
You know what? Maybe if I drink it all, she'll want to move out.
也许我把它喝完 她就会想搬走了
Caroline, no--
卡罗琳 别喝
Vervain.
有马鞭草
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Are you ok?
你没事吗
Yeah, she's-- she's fine.
嗯 她没事
What happened?
怎么回事
Water just went down the wrong pipe.
呛到了
I'm ok, really.
我没事 真的
I shouldn't have touched your stuff.
我不该动你的东西
I'm--I'm really sorry.
很抱歉
It's fine. Just sounded like someone was dying out here.
没关系 我听着像外面要死人了似的
Ah. Well, I'm glad you're ok.
很高兴你没事
She knows who we are.
她知道我们是什么
She drinks vervain water.
她喝的水里有马鞭草
That doesn't mean that she knows about us.
这不代表她知道我们的身份
Seriously? We share a bathroom with this girl.
你不是吧 我们跟她共用浴室啊
What if she's a hunter
如果她是个猎人
and she stakes us when we're in the shower?
趁我们洗澡时钉死我们怎么办
Or she steals our daylight rings while we're asleep
或是趁我们睡觉时偷走我们的日光戒指
and then we burst into flames when the sun comes up?
太阳出来我们就会化为灰烬
Don't you think that if she was a hunter, we'd be dead by now?
如果她是个猎人 我们不早就没命了吗
I think we should lock her up.
我们应该把她锁起来
You know, let the vervain get out of her system,
等她体内的马鞭草排出
and then we compel her to forget about us.
然后催眠她 让她忘了我们
Caroline, I'm not kidnapping our roommate.
卡罗琳 我不能绑♥架♥我们的室友
The best way to convince her that we're normal
想让她相信我们是正常人
is to act normal.
就得表现得正常点
Do normal, human, freshman-y stuff.
做正常人类新生会做的事
Such as?
比如呢
Hey, I remember you.
你们好 我记得你们
Hey. Flyer guy.
你好 传♥单♥男
Jesse, technically, but
实际上 是杰西 但是...
"flyer guy" works too.
叫传♥单♥男也行
I'm Elena. This is Caroline.
我是埃琳娜 这是卡罗琳
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Sorry.
抱歉
You can't be nice to the guy?
你就不能对那个男生好点
I'm with Tyler.
我和泰勒是一对
Are you? Because he hasn't called.
是吗 他可没打过电♥话♥
From the mountains of Appalachia?
从阿巴拉契亚山打电♥话♥来
I'm just saying I don't want you to get your hopes up
我只是不希望你满怀期望
thinking that he's coming
认为他会来
when he hasn't really shown much interest.
但他根本没有想来的意思
Did you tell Damon that you're having dreams about Stefan?
你告诉达蒙你梦到斯特凡了吗
See? No relationship is perfect.
看吧 任何一段感情都不是完美的
What the hell?
怎么回事
Someone must own this place.
这房♥子有主人
We have to be invited in.
我们得被邀请进去
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表