So what, exactly, are we doing here?
我们来这儿要干什么
Well...
这个嘛...
Hello, me.
你好 我的分身
So you want to explain to me why I just killed my brother?
能告诉我为什么要我杀我弟弟吗
Well, Tessa's spell mentally linked us.
苔萨施咒将我们的意识连在了一起
I lost my psychic abilities.
我失去了精神控制的能力
Stefan lost his memories.
而斯特凡失去了记忆
And this severed the link?
这样做可以切断联♥系♥吗
Yes, Damon.
是的 达蒙
I can read your mind again.
我又可以读你的想法了
No. I'm not lying.
不 我没有骗你
And maybe you enjoyed breaking your brother's neck
还有 或许你稍稍有点太享受
just a little bit too much.
拧断你弟弟的脖子了
Sold.
我相信你了
I'll cozy up to the witch
我去和女巫套近乎
and sift through her mind,
同时窥视她的意识
figure out where she's hiding the anchor.
弄清楚她将锚藏在了哪
And you, all you got to do is keep him dead.
你要做的就是保证别让他活过来
Isn't Tess gonna be slightly suspicious
一个被她抹去了记忆的男人
when the man whose brain she just fried
突然对她这么感兴趣
is all of a sudden showing interest in her?
难道苔萨不会怀疑吗
Of all the men here,
这里这么多男人
Tessa went straight for Stefan.
而苔萨径直走向了斯特凡
This face won her heart before.
这张脸曾虏获了她的心
See, a woman never forgets her first love,
要知道 女人永远不会忘记她的初恋
no matter how badly it ended.
不管当时结局多么槽糕
Ah, look who's back.
看看是谁回来了
Am I in trouble?
我要有麻烦了吗
Well, according to my brother,
听我哥哥说
I am supposed to hate you.
我应该讨厌你的
And do you?
那你讨厌我吗
I'll tell you after that drink.
喝完酒我就告诉你
Good. You like tequila.
不错 你喜欢龙舌兰啊
Yes, but not as much as bacon.
喜欢 不过我更喜欢培根
In my day, it was all about lamb.
我那时候都吃羊肉
No one thought to cure pig fat.
没人想过提炼猪油
God, you have the most beautiful smile.
天呐 你的笑容实在是迷人
You gonna stare at it all night,
你打算一晚上盯着我看
or are you gonna ask me to dance?
还是邀请我跳舞呢
Hey, you want to get out of here?
想去别的地方吗
These costumes come with handcuffs,
这套服装附赠手铐
and you have a single.
而且你有单人间
Look, Care.
卡罗琳
I didn't just come back here to get you in bed.
我回来不是只为了和你上♥床♥
I know. It's just...
我知道 这只是...
A happy by-product of us being in school together.
我们一起上学的一个好处
No. I mean...
不 我的意思是
What?
什么
I'm just really glad to be here.
能回来我很开心
So what brings you to a college costume ball?
你怎么会参加大学化妆舞会
Look at me.
看着我
Last time I looked this good, I couldn't enjoy it.
上次我打扮这么美的时候却没心情享乐
Oh, that's right,
对了
the whole "being stood up at your wedding" thing.
你在婚礼上被人放鸽子了
You shouldn't know that.
你不该知道的
I told you that before I fried your memories.
我告诉你之后就毁掉了你的记忆
Ok. You got me.
好吧 被发现了
I might have asked around about you.
我也许打听了一下你的事
And I'm paranoid.
我有点疑神疑鬼
That's what I get for trying to marry a lying, manipulative bastard.
谁叫我差点嫁给一个谎话连篇的混♥蛋♥
Oh, come on.
得了吧
The guy must've had some redeeming qualities.
那男人一定有什么可取之处
I mean, we know he was obviously extremely good-looking...
不用说 他长得特别帅气
But, I mean, was the guy at least funny?
不过 他至少也挺风趣的吧
Are you defending him?
你在为他辩护吗
No, no. It's just that
不 只不过
you've been on this revenge kick for 2,000 years.
你坚持复仇有两千年了
And maybe hating him is
或许恨他
an excuse to keep him in your life.
只是一个留住他的借口
There's a part of you that still loves him.
某种程度上你还是爱着他
Now, I really hope he thinks that.
我真的希望他能这么想
I want to see his face when he realizes just how wrong he is.
我想看到他知道自己错的离谱时的表情
Ok. I got to admit, there's a part of me
好吧 我承认 我有一点
that just wanted to hear you say that you still love me.
想听你说你还爱着我
That's how big my ego is.
我就是这么自负
But since you're obviously in denial...
不过你显然还不肯承认
Oh, my god, Silas. Ok.
天呐 赛拉斯 行了
Now, where's the anchor to the other side?
通向另一边的锚在哪
I don't know. I'm looking for it, too.
我不知道 我也在找
What do you mean, you don't know?
什么叫你不知道
You created it.
是你创造的
Yes. I created it,
的确是我创造的
but the travelers hid it after they killed me.
但旅行者杀了我之后就把它藏起来了
They move it constantly.
而且他们不断地换地方
So what are you doing here?
那你来这儿干什么
My pendant is in one of these displays.
我的吊坠是展品之一
It's a magical talisman that enhances my powers.
那是能提升我法力的护身符
I need it to do a locator spell
我需要用它施定位咒
so I can find the anchor.
好找到锚
Well, then get to it
那就去吧
and forget everything we just spoke about.
还有忘记我们刚刚的对话
Thank you for the dance.
谢谢你请我跳舞
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, hey, breaking my neck, huh?
你居然扭断我脖子啊
Yeah.
对呀
Pumping me full of vervain.
给我注射马鞭草
All we need is a Damon-sized rationalization.
只欠一个达蒙式的解释了
Oh, the new you sucks.
现在的你真讨厌
How would the old me deal with this,
那以前的我会怎么做呢
barrel full of laughs?
一笑了之吗
He'd know it wasn't about him.
他会知道这不是为了他
Who's it about, Damon, huh,
那为了谁呢 达蒙
about you, desperation to prove to Elena
你吗 为了极力向埃琳娜证明
that you're a worthy boyfriend?
你是个好男友吗
I'm gonna get her best friend back, ok?
我要让她的好朋友起死回生 好吗
There you are.
找到你了
Having trouble getting that out?
拔不出来吗
I grazed your heart on purpose.
我故意擦过你的心脏
Which means you didn't want me dead?
这表示你不想让我死
You still want something.
你还想知道一些事
I do.
没错
I want to know why you made up that fake story
我想知道你为什么要编一个
about your mom.
你妈妈的假故事
It was a test. You failed.
是个考验 但你没通过
I knew it was a fake story.
我知道那故事是假的
By 16♥4♥5, I'd been running from Klaus
到16♥4♥5年 我为躲避克劳斯
for a century and a half.
已经逃了一个半世纪
There's no way any of his minions
他的手下不可能
would have mistaken anyone for me,
错把别人当做我
but you know how my brain works, right?
但你知道我会怎么想
So you must have known that I wouldn't have fallen
你肯定知道我不会相信这个
for that sob story.
悲惨的故事
I wanted to get under your skin,
我只想惹恼你
and it worked because here you are.
我做到了 看你现在的样子
What kind of sick game are you playing?
你到底在跟我耍什么花样
It's not a game, Katherine.
凯瑟琳 我没有耍花样
You did kill my mother, but it wasn't Paris.
你的确杀了我妈妈 但不是在巴黎
It was in a little cottage in England,
是在英格兰的一个小村庄
and it wasn't 16♥4♥5.
也不是在16♥4♥5年
It was April 6, 1492,
而是1492年4月6日
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表