Previously on The Vampire Diaries...
《吸血鬼日记》前情回顾
Whatever's inside that vault,
不管密室里面有什么
promise me you won't set free.
你必须保证不会释放它
We need to know exactly what we're dealing with
我们需要知道我们对付的究竟是什么
so we can fight it.
这样才能抵御它
You can't fight it.
你打不过它的
Do I even want to know?
我想知道吗
Will it deter you from going in?
那会阻止你进去吗
Nope.
不会
Then, no, you don't.
那你不会想知道的
I can help you.
我可以帮你
I need you to let me go.
我需要你放我走
Dear Elena, we were so close.
亲爱的埃琳娜 我们是那么接近了
Stefan and I had finally worked through our problems.
斯特凡和我终于解决了我们的问题
Bonnie and Enzo were on the verge of being happy.
邦妮和恩佐马上就能获得幸福
And then it all changed.
然后一切都改变了
Damon. Elena?
达蒙 埃琳娜
Where are you? Right here.
你在哪 就在这里
It only hurts at first.
只有一开始会疼
Then after that,
然后呢
it's kind of fun.
还挺有意思
I'm worried about Bonnie. Enzo!
我担心邦妮 恩佐
She lost the two people closest to her.
她失去了两个跟她最亲近的人
And she can't even do a locator spell to find them.
她都无法靠定位咒找到他们
Her magic never came back.
她的魔法没有恢复
It was three months before we heard the first rumor.
三个月后我们才第一次听到传言
A string of missing persons on the West Coast.
西海岸发生了一系列失踪人口事件
But then the numbers kept growing.
但随后人数越来越多
It's them. I know it.
是他们 我能确定
Never gets old, does it?
真是永远不会厌倦啊
Well, it sure as hell hasn't yet.
至少现在还没呢
Why do you drag me to these dumb superhero movies?
你为什么拖我去看这些愚蠢的超级英雄电影
There's too many.
有太多了
I can't keep track of who's who.
我都不知道谁是谁
Their names and their outfits
他们的名字 服装
and who flies and who turns to ice,
谁会飞 谁会变冰
who poops fire-- it's too much.
谁喷火 太多人了
Well, that's why you have me.
所以你才需要我
Okay, well, now we're on overload. I'm done.
好吧 现在已经超载了 我不看了
Then I'm done with your dystopian teen crap movies.
我也不想看你反乌托邦的少年电影了
We don't need them either.
我们也不需要那些
Okay, fine,
好吧
maybe I'll do one more superhero.
我可以再看一部超级英雄的
You know, to be honest,
说实话
I'm just glad the whole vampire craze is over.
我很高兴吸血鬼热潮终于过去了
Watch out!
小心
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
I almost hit that guy. What's he doing in the middle of the road?
我差点撞上他 他站在路中干什么
Look out!
小心
He's dead.
他死了
Oh, no... no.
不不
First of all, let me applaud you on your quick reflexes.
首先 让我为你的快速反应鼓鼓掌
The way you just whipped by me, it was impressive.
你刚刚从我身边擦过的车技 真的很了不起
What is this?
这是怎么回事
This is what is known as a slow night.
这就是所谓的漫漫长夜
I thought we'd go with the old guy in the road standby,
我以为我们该在路中间安排个老人
and you almost got by us.
你们差点就错过我们了
Yeah, maybe it's time we, uh, let this one go.
嗯 也许我们该试试了
It hurts.
好痛
What do you want?
你们想要什么
We could use a ride.
我们需要搭个便车
It's the least you could do.
这是你们可以做到的
Come on.
走吧
I'll drive.
我开车
Okay, a little backstory
介绍一下情况
because it's only fair-- my friend here, Enzo, and I
因为这样才公平 我的朋友恩佐和我
are the unwilling employees...
是不情愿的员工
Not really employees.
不算是员工
Yeah, more like slaves, serfs, lackeys.
是的 更像是奴隶 农奴 男仆
Renfields. I hate that reference.
恩菲尔德 我讨厌这说法
We'll just call it mind control.
我们称之为精神控制
Our job is to bring the worst of humanity, the dregs of life,
我们的职责就是带来最坏的人类 渣滓
and bring them here.
带到这里来
So, between the two of you, who's worse?
所以你们俩 谁更坏
Come on.
说吧
Winner gets a prize.
获胜的有奖
What's the worst thing you've ever done in your life?
你这辈子做的最坏的事情是什么
I stole makeup from a drugstore once.
我曾经在药妆店偷过化妆品
Some blush and lipstick.
腮红和唇膏
Try harder.
再努力点
What's the worst thing you've ever done in your life?
你这辈子做过的最坏的事情是什么
I slept with my best friend's boyfriend.
我和我最好的朋友的男朋友睡了
That's a little better.
好点了
Eight times.
8次
You're doing something wrong, pal.
你也做了错事 朋友
So, what's the worst thing you've ever done?
你做过的最坏的事情是什么
One time, I stole all my nana's pain pills
有一次我偷了奶奶所有的止疼药
and sold them for 50 bucks a pop.
50块一片卖♥♥掉了
While she was dying of cancer.
她癌症晚期了
I think we have a winner.
我想我们有获胜者了
What do I win?
我赢得了什么
You get to die the most painful, excruciating death imaginable.
你能以最痛苦 最折磨的方式死掉
And me? We grant you mercy.
我呢 我们会对你仁慈
You'll die quick.
你会很快死掉
It'll be over before you...
快到你还来不及...
I'll deal with this one.
我去处理这个
You do the honors?
交给你了
Of course.
当然
This way.
这边
Come on.
来吧
No, no, no.
不不不
Easy, my friend.
放轻松 我的朋友
Oh, God, no.
天哪 不要
Stay calm.
保持冷静
Shh.
嘘
No use in making a scene in your final moments.
最后时刻大吵大闹也没用了
I don't want to die.
我不想死
Yeah, I know. And I don't particularly want to kill you.
我知道 我也不想杀你
But sometimes we have to do things we don't like.
但有时我们不得不做一些我们不喜欢的事情
What's down there?
下面是什么
Don't really know.
不清楚
You don't have to do this.
你不用这么做的
Please.
求你了
That's where you're wrong.
这么做不对
I don't have a choice.
我没得选择
Help... help me!
救 救我
Want to watch some TV?
想看电视吗
Nah, I was just gonna read for a little while.
不想 我就想看会儿书
All right, night then.
好吧 晚安了
Night.
晚安
Dear Elena,
亲爱的埃琳娜
for the next week,
接下来的一周
you'll be reading updates from me.
由我来给你念最近情况
Caroline, Stefan and I decided that
卡罗琳 斯特凡和我决定
only one person should have to write about
每次只需要一个人
our epic failure at a time.
来记录我们史诗般的失败
Believe me, you won't want to
相信我 你不会想在醒来后
read three versions of the same sad story when you wake up.
看到同一个悲惨故事的三个版本
The search for Damon and Enzo goes on and on,
我们还在不停寻找达蒙和恩佐
and we're no closer to knowing where they are...
我们完全不知道他们现在在哪儿
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表