You can have your brown-eyed bitch of a cure for immortality
等我要做的做完了 这棕色眼睛的解药
when I'm done.
就永远给你
But you've had her all night long.
你都留她一整夜了
So how much longer do you need?
你还要多久
Aren't you immortal?
你不是永生不死吗
What's a few more hours to you?
再多几小时又如何
Here's the thing, Nadia.
问题是 娜迪亚
I don't really care about what you need.
我才不管你要怎么样
I only care about what I need.
我只在乎我要什么
I'm a little selfish like that.
我这人就这么自私
Then why don't you mind-control a whole town of people
那你就精神控制一整个镇子的人
and find out where I'm holding her?
来查查我把她关在哪了啊
Right. You can't.
啊对了 你不能
I'm very well aware of my current super power predicament,
我很清楚我现在不能使用超能力
thank you very much,
多谢提醒
and even though my brain is on the fritz,
虽然我的脑子出了点故障
thanks to an ex-fiancee stalker witch
还拜我阴魂不散的前未婚妻女巫所赐
who can't seem to take a hint,
她怎么就这么不识趣呢
that doesn't mean that I'm not still brilliant
但我照样还是精明
and crafty and becoming rapidly well-versed
狡猾 而且很快掌握了
in the power of cell phone tracking.
手♥机♥追踪
Little tip, woman to woman--
女人之间的小建议
don't piss off the diabolical ones,
别惹那些人间恶魔
and if you're gonna hold me hostage,
如果你要拿我做人♥质♥
the least you can do is feed my properly.
至少也给我找些吃的啊
We'll eat lunch on the road.
路上再吃
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Or just hand me over,
或者把我交给他
let him take his little sip of my blood
让他喝一小口我的血
so that he can cure himself of immortality,
解除他的永生不死
and we can all be on our merry way
这样我们就都皆大欢喜
back to finer accommodations.
各回各家了
A little tip, woman to woman--
女人之间的小建议
Don't offer to hand yourself over to the diabolical ones
如果你不明白到底是怎么回事
when you don't know the whole story.
就别主动想把自己交给人间恶魔
Indulge me. What's the whole story?
说吧 到底怎么回事
Silas needs more than just a sip to cure himself.
要解除永生 赛拉斯可不止要喝一小口
He needs every last drop of your blood in your body.
他要喝干♥你♥体内的每一滴血
But I'm a human now. If he did that, then--
但我现在是人了 他那么做
You die.
你就会死
Now come on. Let's go.
走吧
So, as we know,
我们知道
in a psychotic lapse of judgment,
由于极大的判断失误
Bonnie brought you back to life
邦妮把你复活了
and died in the process.
并害死了自己
May she rest in peace.
愿她安息
She's actually right over there.
其实她就在那边呢
Whatever. Look.
管她呢 听我说
The whole point is, I just happen to know
重点在于 我知道
a supernatural being who just happens to want to die,
有个超自然生物很想死
and in the spirit of nature needing balance
而且自然要找平衡什么的
and life for a life and all that stuff,
一命换一命什么的
I just think it would be a huge waste of a perfectly good death.
所以我想这岂不是浪费了一个绝佳的死亡
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Something Elena doesn't need to know about
这事不用告诉埃琳娜
until it works.
除非我们成功了
Wait. You want to work with Silas?
等等 你要跟赛拉斯合作吗
So...
说吧
Why did you call me?
为什么叫我来
Same reason you answered.
那你又为什么来呢
You need help,
你需要帮助
and I'm gonna help you.
我要帮你
From the beginning, Silas' whole bad-guy plan was to kill himself,
赛拉斯的邪恶大计 本来就是自杀
pass on to wherever he was gonna pass on to,
去他想去的后世什么的
and reunite with his dead girlfriend Amara.
然后跟他的女朋友阿玛拉团聚
I want to use his death
我想利用他的死
to bring Bonnie back to life.
复活邦妮
What makes you think that I need help?
你凭什么认为我需要帮助
Well, for starters, you're still here,
首先 你还在这儿
as in why do you suck so badly at killing yourself?
也就是说 你怎么自个杀都做不到
To die, he has to be mortal.
要死 他必须变回凡人
If he's mortal, then he's a witch,
如果他是凡人 就是巫师
and if he dies as a witch,
如果他以巫师的身份死去
then he's stuck on the other side forever.
他就会永远留在另一边
He already tried to bring down the veil to the other side.
他试过一次打破通向另一边的界限
He failed.
他失败了
Maybe he has a plan "B."
或许他还有备用计划
Maybe he wants to do more than just drop the veil
或许他不止是想打破界限
and let all the ghosts out.
把鬼都放回来
She knows I can't hear her, right?
她知道我听不到的吧
She thinks Silas wants to destroy the other side completely.
她觉得赛拉斯想彻底摧毁另一边
Powerful spells are bound by something even more powerful--
强大的咒语总与更为强大的东西相连
The moon, a comet, a doppelganger.
月亮 彗星 二重身
The other side was made 2,000 years ago,
另一边是两千年前创造出来的
and it still exists.
延续至今
That means she must have
所以她一定把另一边
bound it to something that could exist just as long.
跟某个如此长寿的东西连在了一起
A mystical anchor.
一个神秘的锚
That's what binds her spell to the other side.
她对那边施的咒语就连在这锚上
I want to destroy it.
我想毁掉它
Qetsiyah, or Tessa
凯茨雅 苔萨
or whatever the hell she's calling herself these days,
不管她现在怎么称呼自己
she wants to protect it.
她想保护这个锚
So she's the only person that knows where the anchor is hidden,
所以 她是唯一知道锚藏在了哪的人
but fortunately,
幸运的是
she will be at the Whitmore historical ball this evening.
她今晚会去参加惠特曼历史舞会
Really?
真的
Thought you said you lost all of your psychic powers.
你的通灵能力不是都没了吗
Oh, I did, but I still have my incredible powers of observation,
的确没了 但是我的观察力毫无削减
and I observed her buying a Cleopatra costume today.
我看到她今天买♥♥了一套埃及艳后的服装
Back to my original question,
回到最初问题上
let's say Silas destroys the other side,
如果赛拉斯毁了另一边
cures himself, becomes a witch.
治愈了自己 变成了巫师
is it supernaturally possible
从可能性上说
that he can do a spell that swaps her life for his life
他自杀的时候 能不能施咒
once he--pfft-- kills himself?
跟她交换生命
Supernaturally, yeah, it's possible,
从可能性上讲 是可能的
But this is the same Silas who murdered my father.
但这个赛拉斯可是杀我父亲的人
He's ruthless, and whatever spell he could do,
他冷酷无情 不管他施什么咒
there'll be some consequences.
肯定会造成严重后果
There always is. So no. My answer is, definitely not.
总是如此 所以我坚决不同意
What'd she say? Tell me?
她说了什么 告诉我
She's in. What?
她同意了 什么
So we have a deal.
那我们说定了
Well, we have half a deal.
我们一半定了
I'm resurrecting some witch with my death,
我要用自己的死复活一个女巫
but we have yet to discuss how you're helping me.
但我们还没说你要怎么帮我呢
Well, you've yet to tell me what you want.
你告诉我你想怎么样吧
Oh, it's fairly simple, actually.
很简单的
I want you to kill your brother.
我要你杀了你弟弟
I've been tailing you for 500 years.
我找你找了五百年了
There are a few things I was hoping to clear up.
我有几件事想问清楚
Why would I tell you anything?
我凭什么告诉你任何事
You indulge me in some answers,
你回答我的问题
and I will let you go.
我就放你走
Really?
真的
My freedom in exchange for a little q&a?
我回答个问题就能得到自♥由♥
Ok.
好啊
In 186♥4♥, there was a vampire roundup in Mystic Falls.
186♥4♥年 神秘瀑布镇的吸血鬼曾被围剿
Was there? I'm bad with dates.
是吗 我最不擅长记日子了
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表