that allows me to stay in control,
这让我能控制自己
but what do I have to show for it, huh?
但我又何必呢
I don't know you, man.
我不认识你 伙计
I have no memories because my brain was fried.
我失去了记忆 因为我的大脑被烧了
My brother, who's been my brother for 160-some-old years,
我的哥哥 陪伴了我160多年的哥哥
stole my girlfriend,
抢走了我的女朋友
and my girlfriend let him,
而我的女朋友接受了他
so you tell me
那你告诉我
what's the point of being good?
善良有什么用呢
I've been knocking.
我敲了好久
Yeah, I noticed.
我听到了
You're not gonna believe this, but--
你一定不会相信的 但
Matt, wait.
马特 等等
There's something I need to tell you.
有件事我得告诉你
It's about Bonnie.
和邦妮有关的
What? Is she back?
什么事 她回来了吗
What, Jer?
怎么了 杰里
Hey! Stefan, stop!
斯特凡 住手
This isn't you, ok?
这不是你 好吗
You might not remember, but I do.
你可能不记得了 但我还记得
You are better than this.
你比这好得多
You are not this person.
你不是这样的人
I have to go.
我得走了
What?
什么
I have to leave.
我要走了
Stefan.
斯特凡
Oh, my god.
天呐
Jesse, Jesse, drink this.
杰西 杰西 喝下去
You'll be ok.
你会没事的
I'm sorry. I'm sorry I got you into this,
对不起 害你卷进来
and I'm sorry I let you kiss me when I--
对不起 我不该让你吻我 我...
I'm just sorry.
真的对不起
Stefan, there you are.
斯特凡 你在这儿啊
We've been looking everywhere for y--
我们到处找你
What you doing there, brother?
老弟 你在干什么呢
Well, you know, just tying up a few odds and ends.
只是处理掉一些零碎的东西
You sure you want to do that?
你确定你想这么做吗
Well, I know what I don't want.
我很清楚我不想做什么
I don't want to be the person in these journals anymore.
我不想再变成这些日记中的那个人
I don't want to live in this house.
我不想再住在这间房♥子里
I don't want my brother's advice.
我不想再听到我哥哥的建议
I don't want to hear
我不想再听到
how I supported you, Elena,
我当初给你的支持 埃琳娜
and I definitely do not want to continue this conversation.
我也完全不想再继续这段对话
Stefan, wait.
斯特凡 等等
Don't worry. I'm not gonna go on a ripper binge.
不用担心 我不会再疯狂吸血了
Besides, Caroline said she'd call me every hour
另外 卡罗琳说她会每小时打给我
to make sure I was ok,
确认我没事
and, uh...
还有
I actually do trust her.
实际上 我挺信任她的
But...
但是...
I think we just got dumped.
我觉得我们被他甩了
We need Bonnie.
我们需要邦妮
Why hasn't she called us back?
为什么她还不回我们的电♥话♥
It's so unlike her.
这不像她啊
He can't stay like this.
他不能一直这样啊
Elena, Bonnie can't help us.
埃琳娜 邦妮帮不了我们
Did you talk to her? What did she say?
你联♥系♥上她了吗 她怎么说
There's got to be something that she can do.
她一定有办法的
I mean, she'll figure it out.
她会想到办法的
She always does.
她总是有办法
Bonnie's dead, Elena.
邦妮死了 埃琳娜
What?!
什么
She's dead.
她死了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Hey. How you feeling?
你还好吗
I'm feeling better,
好些了
which in my world means
就我而言 就是说
I haven't committed a homicide since I last saw you.
从上次见你到现在我没杀过人
I've been doing a lot of thinking today,
今天我想了很多
a lot of wandering around,
也走了很多地方
and this seemed like the most appropriate place to come.
这里似乎是我最该来的地方
What's wrong?
怎么了
It's Bonnie.
是邦妮
My friend, our friend.
我的朋友 我们共同的朋友
She's dead.
她死了
What--what happened?
发生了什么事
Please don't ask because then I'm going to
别问了 因为那样我就得
have to try to come up with an answer,
想出个答案告诉你
which means I'm gonna have to actually think about it,
那样我就得去想这件事
and then I'll start crying,
我就会开始哭
and I'm afraid that I might not ever be able to stop.
恐怕我一哭就停不下来了
I'm sorry. I...
对不起 我
I wish that I could remember her.
我希望我能想起她是谁
I don't know.
我也说不好
Part of me just wishes that I could trade places with you.
其实我有点想跟你交换一下
Because without all the memories,
因为如果没有那些记忆
maybe it wouldn't hurt so damn much.
也许就不会那么痛苦了
It's ok.
没事的
It's not.
不会没事的
I'm never gonna see her again,
我再也见不到她了
and I have no idea where Tyler is,
我也不知道泰勒在哪
and I just got so used to them being there all the time,
我只是习惯了一直有他们陪着我
and now what?
现在怎么办
I'm supposed to just learn to move on without them.
只能学会放下他们 往前看吗
How do I do that when all I have is this sadness
可是我满心是悲伤和愤怒
and this anger and--
怎么往前看呢
Me. You have me.
你还有我啊
Look. You were there for me last night.
你陪我度过了昨晚
Sounds like you're always there for me.
似乎你一直都陪着我渡过难关
So let me be there for you, ok?
这次也让我陪你吧 好吗
I don't have any clothes.
我没什么衣服
I have nothing to wear.
我没衣服穿
I mean, I burned my house down
我把我的房♥子烧了
with all of my funeral clothes in it.
葬礼能穿的衣服也都烧了
I'm supposed to be strong,
我应该很坚强了
I'm supposed to have learned how to handle this,
我应该知道该怎么应对这些事了
but...
但是
I can't.
我还是不行
I can't keep doing this, Damon.
我受不了总是经历这种事 达蒙
Stefan's gone, Bonnie's dead.
斯特凡走了 邦妮死了
She gave up her life so that I could have my brother back,
她为了让我能跟弟弟重聚 牺牲了自己
and I didn't even know about it.
而我甚至都不知道
I know.
我理解
I can't believe this is happening.
我不敢相信这真的发生了
I can't believe she's gone.
我不敢相信她就这么死了
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
It's ok.
没事的
They need this.
他们需要这样
I need this.
我也需要
We ring this bell in honor of Bonnie,
鸣铃 向邦妮致以敬意
in remembrance for her.
并以此纪念她
I'm not sure what else to say.
我不知道还要说些什么
Say that I'm not going anywhere,
说我不会去别处
say that even though they couldn't see me
说即使他们看不见我
I've been there the whole time.
我也一直陪在他们身边
She says that she's not going anywhere,
她说她不会去别处
that she has been here all along.
她说她一直在这里
Bonnie has watched you have the summer of your life.
邦妮一整个夏天都在看着你们
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表