什么 不要
No, you can't do that to me.
不 你不能这样对我
You'll turn me into a ripper.
我会变成开膛手的
I know.
我知道
Subject 83182 prepped for compound injection.
83182号♥实验对象即将接受混合物注射
No. Please. You can't do this to me.
不要 求你了 你不能这样对我
You'll be doing the world a favor, Elena.
你这是在为世界做贡献 埃琳娜
I might not be able to kill vampires...
我可能无法杀掉吸血鬼...
No! Let me go!
不要 放开我
But you will. No.
但你可以 不要
Elena!
埃琳娜
Stefan!
斯特凡
It's out of here.
我在这里
Oh, god. Ohh.
天哪
I'm here. Stefan.
我在这儿 斯特凡
Come here.
起来吧
Oh. You're ok. I got you.
没事了 我来了
I got you. I got you. I got you.
我在呢 别怕 我在
Get me out of here.
带我离开这里
Come on.
走吧
Wait, wait...
等等
Look. We're closing, so...
我们要关门了 所以...
We met on a little patio like this, remember?
我们就是在这样一个庭院里认识的 记得吗
The twinkling lights, music.
灯光闪烁 还有音乐
That was a fun night.
那天晚上挺愉快的
Yeah. I'd kind of rather just put us, um, behind us.
我不太想提起之前的事
Fine. Will do.
好吧 不提了
But I need you to hold on to this for me.
不过我需要你帮我保管这个
The travelers' knife?
旅行者的匕♥首♥吗
No way. I just got rid of that thing.
不行 我好不容易摆脱那玩意
It's not about you.
跟你无关
I'm leaving Mystic Falls,
我要离开神秘瀑布镇了
and I need to know it's safe.
我需要确保它的安全
Why, and why do people want it?
为什么 为什么会有人想要这把刀
I thought I could convince Katherine to live a little longer.
我以为我能说服凯瑟琳想办法延续生命
I was wrong.
但我错了
But if she changes her mind,
如果她回心转意的话
she will need this.
她会需要这把刀
That's all you need to know.
你只要知道这些
Well, she won't.
她不会改变主意的
Because Katherine cares about Katherine.
因为凯瑟琳不在乎任何人
And only katherine.
只在乎她自己
If she doesn't want to do something, then she won't.
如果她不想做什么 她就不会做
I spent 500 years searching for her.
我花了五百年时间找她
I finally find her only to lose her all over again.
终于找到了 却只能再一次失去她
I don't know if I should hate her for giving up
我不知道是应该恨她放弃
or be at her side when she dies.
还是应该陪她度过余下时光
Listen.
听我说
I get the whole crappy parenting tihing.
我理解父母不称职的感觉
My mom kind of sucked.
我母亲也挺糟糕的
She was selfish, and she drank too much
她很自私 而且经常酗酒
and never really thought about how it would affect me.
而且从来不考虑对我的影响
Then you know what it's like to hold on to the hope
那你应该明白 那种怀着期待的感觉
that maybe just once
期待也许就这一次
she'll do what you want.
她会按你的愿望做
If she changes her mind,
如果她改变主意的话
the knife will be with me.
我会拿着匕♥首♥等她
Oh. Never mind.
不用客气
What did you do now?
你做了什么
Well, I injected you with a bunch of these
我给你注射了一堆
that say, "Antidote."
写着"解药"的东西
And apparently, one of them worked.
显然其中的一支起作用了
If this is some attempt to make amends, it's a bit pathetic, mate.
如果你这是想赎罪 那未免太可悲了 伙计
I don't care about amends, mate.
我才不想赎罪 伙计
My girlfriend's safe, so technically, I'm not suffering,
我女朋友安全了 所以我安心了
and it'd really suck if you desiccated in vain...
你要是就这么变成干尸太可惜了
And I'm gonna tell you my side of the story.
我也想跟你讲讲我的故事
You asked me if I thought about you after I escaped,
你问我离开后 是否想过你
and answer is no.
答案是没有
And I sure as hell don't feel guilty about leaving you
而且我也绝不对抛下你感到愧疚
because in order for me to save myself and leave you,
因为要想抛下你 选择自救
I had to shut off my humanity, damn it,
我就得关掉了人性
so I flipped the switch,
于是我关掉了情感
and then I felt nothing,
然后我就没感觉了
no remorse, no regret, no pain.
没有悔意 也没有痛苦
And now what do you feel,
那你现在是什么感觉
remorse, regret, pain?
悔恨 痛苦
Even if I forgave you, Damon.
就算我原谅你 达蒙
Would that make you less of a horrible person?
也无法改变你的为人
Damn it!
妈的
We're even, Enzo.
我们扯平了 恩佐
You were the most important person in my life,
你曾是我生命中最重要的人
and you ruined me,
而你毁了我
but that's just who you are,
你就是这种人
that's who you'll always be...
永远也不会改变
A monster.
一个恶魔
It's weird. Even as a kid,
奇怪了 我小时候
there was something about that basement that creeped me out.
就觉得那间地下室很可怕
Sure you want to give yourself nightmares reading that thing?
你真要看那些东西给自己找不愉快吗
And I remember my dad talking about this little girl.
我记得我爸爸提到过一个小女孩
I think he was talking about my roommate Megan.
我觉得他说的是我的室友梅根
Look. "January 1999. Saw Megan King today.
你看 1999年1月 今天遇见了梅根·金
"Megan is 7 years old.
梅根七岁了
"She suffers from a congenital heart defect
她患有先天性心脏缺损
"with a life expectancy of two months.
当时预计只有两个月的生命
"A single injection of vampire blood
注射一剂吸血鬼血
appears to be an effective life-saving solution."
似乎是拯救她的有效方法
That's why Megan had a picture of my dad on her phone--
所以梅根手♥机♥里有我父亲的照片
because he saved her life.
因为他救了她
A hundred pages of horrific torture,
上百页的恐怖折磨
and you find the one happy passage.
你却找到了一页美好的故事
My dad used his research to save people, Damon,
我父亲的研究是为了救人 达蒙
Children, families.
儿童 家人
Yeah. And dissected vampires along the way.
是啊 同时解剖了无数吸血鬼
News flash, Elena. You are a vampire.
别忘了 埃琳娜 你是一个吸血鬼
I mean, do you honestly think that he would
如果他现在看到你
sit here and see you as anything more?
会看到除了吸血鬼之外的东西吗
I don't know.
我不知道
He was my dad. I can't not defend him.
他是我爸爸 我得维护他啊
No. I know you can't
我知道
because you do it for me all the time.
因为你总在维护我
I'm not defending you.
我没有维护你
I'm not defending your decision to kill Aaron's entire family,
我没有维护你杀掉亚伦整个家族的决定
to go out of town and kill the aunt while we were still together.
而且我们在一起时还离镇去杀他姑妈
So why are you still here?
那你为什么还在这里
I'm bad, Elena, I am bad for you,
我是坏人 埃琳娜 我对你没好处
so why wouldn't you have run away from me as far as humanly possible?
你为什么不有多远跑多远
Because I love you, Damon, because I chose you,
因为我爱你 达蒙 因为我选择了你
and because I stand by my choice.
我坚持自己的选择
Well, now I'm choosing,
现在由我选择
and I'm choosing to let you go.
我选择放你走
What?
什么
No, Damon.
别这样 达蒙
I am choosing to not have to think
我选择不用担心
about how you must feel every time some ghost
每当你发现我过去的罪孽
from my past comes into our life.
会怎么想
I'm choosing to relieve you
我选择让你不必
of having to defend me for every awful thing I've ever done.
在每次我做了坏事后 辛苦维护我
Stop acting like I'm perfect.
不要说得我很完美一样
Damon, I've done horrible things, too.
达蒙 我也做过可怕的事
You think I'm gonna stand here and judge you
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表