Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
We think the travelers are about to make their move.
旅行者马上要有所行动了
Their leader Markos is here.
他们的领袖马科斯在这里
One by one, they've taken over towns
他们一次一个地夺下整个城镇
by putting passengers inside of the townsfolk.
他们把自己寄住在镇民身体里
I take it back. This is creepy.
我收回我的话 的确吓人
We think they're doing the same thing in Mystic Falls.
我们认为他们正在对神秘瀑布镇下手
You're passengered into the body of a hybrid, Julian.
你寄住在了一个混血儿身体里 朱利安
They started the spell to make Julian permanent.
他们在念咒语让朱利安永远留下
Enzo's dead.
恩佐死了
Enzo, I can bring you back.
恩佐 我可以让你复活
I'll find a way.
我会想办法
And how do you plan on doing that?
你打算怎么做啊
Markos found his way back.
马科斯都能回来
It's not impossible.
这不是不可能的
The other side is falling apart.
另一边正在瓦解
And when this place goes,
这里消失时
you are going with it.
你也会一起死掉
You asked if there was anything you could do
你问我关于那一边的事
about the other side.
你能不能帮上忙
Say good-bye to your friends, Bonnie.
跟你的朋友告别吧 邦妮
The blood of the final two doppelgangers
最后两名二重身之血
can undo the witches' curse that prevents us
能解除掉巫师让我们
from finding a home.
不得安家的诅咒
We can break that curse.
我们可以打破诅咒
Wakey, wakey.
醒了
Mr...Sikes, head of corporate accounts.
赛克斯先生 公♥司♥账户主管
Oops. Sorry about that.
真抱歉
Yeah. Can't have you mumbling any of those
不能让你唱起那讨厌的
annoying traveler ditties. It's a sure migraine.
旅行者小调 太让人头疼了
So here's the deal.
我们这么办
My brother and my girl have both been kidnapped by travelers,
我弟弟和我女朋友都被旅行者绑♥架♥了
and I can't seem to find them anywhere.
我怎么也找不到他们
I mean, like, poof, gone, right?
他们就像凭空消失了
So besides a completely clueless hybrid in my basement
除了我地下室那个什么都不知道的混血儿
and a cave full of sleeping travelers,
和一山洞的沉睡旅行者
I've got nothing to go on except you,
我就只有靠你一个人了
so I'm gonna need you to tell me where I can find your leader Markos.
所以你得告诉我你们的领袖马科斯在哪
What's up, blondie?
你好啊 金发女
Liv and Luke aren't answering any of my--
丽芙和卢克不接我...
Oh, my god! Mr. Sikes?
天呐 赛克斯先生
You know him?
你们认识
Yeah. He helped me open my first savings account.
当然 他帮我开了我第一个存款账户
He gave me a lollipop.
还给了我根棒棒糖
Well, unfortunately, Mr. Sikes here
很不幸 赛克斯先生
is occupied by some low-life traveler.
被一个下♥贱♥的旅行者侵占了
I saw him and his buddies chanting in the town square last week.
我上周看到他和他的小伙伴在镇广场念念有词
I also know that Markos and your passengered comrades
我还知道马科斯和你的寄住者同伙
are planning some big flashy spell
在为一个什么厉害的大咒语做准备
to undo some super boring ancient witch curse,
以打破什么无聊的古老巫师诅咒
and where that sucks for us,
对于我们而言 不好之处
it just happens to undo all witch magic,
就是这咒语会解除一切巫师魔法
i.e. kill me
也就是说会害死我
and my sexy, blond frenemy here.
和我这位性感的朋友/敌人
If you know where Markos took Stefan and Elena,
如果你知道马科斯把斯特凡和埃琳娜带去了哪
you need to tell us.
你就赶快说
Yep.
是啊
Sorry. You're gonna have to speak up.
抱歉 你得大点声说
Nope, nope. Didn't catch that either.
不行 还是没听到
I think he's trying to say something to me.
他好像是有话要说呢
Come here, sweetie pie.
来吧
It doesn't matter where Markos is.
马科斯在哪无所谓
Nothing you do can stop him now.
你无法阻止他
You have...enough.
你接的够多了
Let me go.
放了我
I'll have enough when you can no longer speak.
等你说不出话才叫够了
Who's there?
是谁
Get out of here.
快走
Go.
走啊
Stefan.
斯特凡
Elena.
埃琳娜
Seriously?
不是吧
Collect calls are still a thing?
现在还有对方付费这种事吗
Yeah. Well, you know what could have
嗯 你知道你怎么样就能省下
saved you the cost of this phone call?
这通电♥话♥的钱了吗
You finding us.
找到我们
How long have we been gone?
我们消失几天了
4 days.
四天
4 days? 4 days, and you couldn't track us down?
四天了 你就找不到我们吗
What'd you think, we were having a nice spa getaway?
你怎么想的 我们去水疗了吗
I've been searching 24/7, ok?
我一直不停地在找你们好吗
Maybe if you'd been a little more perceptive,
如果你俩当时敏感一点
you wouldn't have gotten yourselves doppelnapped.
就不会被人绑♥架♥了
What the hell was that?
什么声音
Travelers drained us of our blood,
旅行者把我们的血都要抽干了
so we've had to do a little bit of hunting.
我们只好打点猎
You have Elena participating in squirrel slaughter?
你让埃琳娜猎松鼠吗
Believe me, she's no happier about it than I am.
相信我 她对此也很不满意
She'll shoot your eye out.
她会把你眼睛打瞎的
Do you want to talk to her, or are you still pretending
你要跟她谈谈吗 或是你还在装作
like you don't want to hear her voice?
你不想听到她的声音
Don't psychoanalyze me, Stefan.
别精神分♥析♥我 斯特凡
Where are you? I'll come get you.
你们在哪 我去接你们
I have no idea where we are.
不知道
We're in the middle of nowhere.
前不着村后不着店
Listen. We'll make our way back,
我们会自己回去的
but Markos drained most of our blood,
但马科斯把我们的血都基本抽干了
and considering the kinds of spells he was able to do
而且他之前只用了一点
with just a little bit of it...
就施了厉害的咒语
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Find Markos, kill Markos,
找到马科斯 杀了他
save Mystic Falls from becoming traveler home.
拯救神秘瀑布镇 不让这里变成旅行者之家
It's gonna be a busy day for me, Stefan.
今天我要忙死了 斯特凡
Time to strap on the hero hair.
该梳英雄头了
I'll get her home safely, all right?
我会把她安全送回家
Get both yourselves home safely, brother.
你们都要安全回家 弟弟
I'd hate to have to kick her ass for losing you.
你要是死了 我还得收拾她 那多不好
God.
天呐
Forgetting someone?
把谁忘了吗
Bonnie!
邦妮
He says you promised you bring him back.
他说你答应要复活他的
Uh, you're paraphrasing.
你在瞎拽词
He said, quote, I will find a way.
他原话是 我会想办法
Whatever.
管你呢
Hello. Still here,
喂 我还在呢
and I know what I said.
我清楚我说了什么
Hey. Remind him he doesn't have a very good track record
提醒他他以前也有
for keeping promises.
打破诺言的时候
Please stop talking.
别说了
The other side is on the brink of collapse.
另一边就要崩溃了
I plan on pestering all of you
我要骚扰你们所有人
until I'm safely returned to the land of the living.
直到我安全回归活人世界
You need to fix this before I lose my mind.
你得赶快解决 否则我就要疯了
Hey. I'm sorry, ok?
真抱歉
I've got two missing doppelgangers,
我丢了俩二重身
I've got a traveler that wants to rid our town of magic,
还有个旅行者想彻底破除小镇的巫师魔法
and I've got the friendly banker Mr. Sikes in the coat closet,
还有位好心的银行家赛克斯先生关在衣橱里
so escape from the netherworld's gonna have to wait until tomorrow.
逃离阴间的事得等等了
I think he wants to be penciled in for today.
他貌似是想挤到今天办妥
Then you bring him back.
那你去把他复活吧
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表