What?
怎么了
Oh, my God.
天呐
That is so weird.
感觉好怪
Oh, no, wait.
等等
See? Right.
瞧 好吧
Not what I was expecting.
这有点没想到
All right. Let's cut to the chase.
直说吧
You're giving us a ride.
载我们一程
You're trying to compel me?
你是想控制我吗
Who do you think freed you last night?
你以为昨晚是谁把你们救出来了
Get in. They're coming for you.
上车吧 他们要来抓你们了
Ah, great.
好啊
I'm gonna add carry to the list of things that you can't do well,
我会把搬东西加进你做不好的事情的清单里
but that's ok.
不过没关系
You can pay me back with your salary from the grill
你可以靠你在酒吧挣的工资还我
if you want to work a couple thousand years.
如果你想再干几千年的话
Why don't you do us all a favor and start dating Elena again?
你帮大家个忙 继续跟埃琳娜约会吧
Just put her on the pool table.
把她放在台球桌上
What the hell is going on?
这是怎么回事
Who are all these people?
这些人都是谁
Traveler husks.
旅行者的皮囊
They've passengered theirselves
他们都把自己寄住在
into the beautiful citizens of Mystic Falls
神秘瀑布镇的镇民身体里了
like your buddy Mr. Sikes.
比如你的赛克斯先生
You two, make yourselves useful.
你们俩 干点有用的事
Patrol the town.
去镇上巡逻
Call me if you see anything weirder than usual.
如果看到什么怪事就打电♥话♥
And what are you planning on doing with all of them?
你打算拿他们干什么
Here you go. Oh, yeah.
来 拿好
Well, Markos put them in a cave.
马科斯把他们放在了一个山洞里
I'm hoping he wants them back.
我比较希望他会想把他们要回去
So you think drawing Markos to your house is the best idea?
你觉得把马科斯引到你家来是个好主意吗
It's the only idea
只有这一个主意
unless your body-snatched ex-boyfriend in the basement can help us.
除非地下室里你那个被人占了身体的前男友能帮忙
Julian is not Tyler.
朱利安不是泰勒
Therefore, he has no reason to help us,
所以他没理由帮我们
so until I figure out a way to get Tyler back,
除非我想到办法把泰勒救回来
he's just extra baggage.
他只是个累赘
There's no shame in giving up.
放弃没什么可耻的
I mean, aren't we all a little sick of Tyler?
我们不是都有点烦泰勒了吗
You know what?
知道吗
Your whole I'm too cool to care thing
你这套我很酷 什么都不在乎的把戏
is really starting to get old,
真的是演得太多了
and don't think for one second that I believe
别以为我会相信
your mood has nothing to do with Elena.
你这么烦躁与埃琳娜无关
Spare me the unsolicited relationship advice.
别自讨没趣提什么情感建议了
Fine. Just keep your torture-happy hands off of Tyler
好啊 你别去为了找乐子折磨泰勒
until I figure something out.
我会继续想办法
I don't abandon the people that I care about.
我不抛弃我在乎的人
It was too risky to haul you out of there myself,
我亲自带你们出来太冒险
so I had to circle back.
所以我只好再回去
Won't they kill you for helping us out?
你帮我们不会被他们杀了吗
Yes, which is why we need to make sure
所以我们得确保我找到我丈夫前
that they don't get to me before I get to my husband.
他们不能找到我
I assume you know where he is.
你们知道他在哪吧
Well, seeing as how he's permanently passengered
因为他永远寄住在我们
into one of our best friends, yeah.
一个好朋友身体里了 所以我们知道
This isn't really a 3-person kind of truck, is it?
这辆卡车不是设计载三个人的吧
You can always sit in your boyfriend's lap.
你可以坐在你男朋友腿上
We're not together. She's not my girlfriend.
我们不是一对 她不是我女朋友
Noted. Sorry I assumed.
知道了 抱歉我乱猜了
I thought the doppelgangers were, like,
我以为二重身
fated soul mates or something.
是注定要在一起的
Something like that.
差不多吧
So you want your husband back.
你想找回你丈夫
I get it,
这我懂
but didn't he run from Markos, too?
但他不是也在躲着马科斯吗
Doesn't that make you guys both dead?
这样你俩不都要完蛋吗
Markos is focused on breaking the curse
马科斯现在专注于打破诅咒
so that the travelers can settle permanently in your hometown.
好让旅行者在你们镇上永久定居
I'll have a head start if I can get
如果我能在马科斯施咒前
to Julian before Markos starts the spell.
找到朱利安我就能抢先一步
We're not just gonna let you take Tyler.
我们不能让你带走泰勒
Tyler is gone.
泰勒已经不在了
There's only Julian now,
现在只有朱利安了
and he belongs with me.
他该跟我在一起
Once the spell starts, magic will be stripped away layer by layer.
等咒语开始 魔法就会被渐渐地解除
Tyler's body will turn from hybrid back to werewolf,
泰勒的身体会从混血儿变回狼人
but then finally, he'll just be dead,
最终 他会死
and my husband along with him.
我丈夫也会一起死
So leaving him behind is not an option.
所以我不能丢下他
Quit hovering. It's weird.
别来缠着我 感觉怪怪的
You're, like, permanently inhabiting the former love of my life.
你永远寄住在我的前挚爱身体里了
Let's debate the levels of weird.
哪个更怪还难说呢
If he's former, why do you care?
既然是前任 你管他呢
Because he's a person whose life you stole without asking.
因为他是个人 而你不问一句就侵占了他的生活
He deserves to be fought for.
应该有人替他想办法
Whatever.
随便你了
So why can't Markos and all the other travelers
马科斯和其他旅行者为什么
find someplace else to live?
不能找别的地方住
It's nice here.
这里比较好
Besides, it's not just about breaking the curse
而且这不仅是要打破让我们
that keeps us from being able to settle.
不能落脚的诅咒
It's revenge against everything the witches stand for,
而是要报复巫师的一切
every grimoire, every talisman,
每一本魔法书 护身符
every vampire, right down to your daylight rings.
每一个吸血鬼 甚至是你们的日光戒指
The travelers see it all as a perversion
在旅行者看来 这都是对纯粹魔法的
of pure magic.
颠倒
Markos wants to destroy that perversion.
马科斯想毁掉这种颠倒
He wants to restore the balance.
他想恢复平衡
But that's just wrong.
但这是不对的
It's not really wrong when you think about it.
其实你仔细想想就会发现这没什么不对
If anything, it's kind of right.
应该说这样才对
Why does he have to be so violent about it?
那他为什么非得这么暴♥力♥
When it comes to getting what he wants,
他想要什么的时候
Markos doesn't have much of a sense of humor.
他下手绝不留情
Nothing.
没反应
Salvatore boring house.
塞尔瓦托无聊之家
I'm calling about my people.
我是想谈我族人的事
Hey. You found my note.
你看到我的留言条了
Now listen. Don't be offended,
听好 别生气
but I can't just give them to anyone,
但我可不能随便把他们给人
so what do they look like?
他们长得什么样
They're ragged, beaten down by the world,
衣衫褴褛 饱经风霜
desperate for a home.
很想找到家园
You just described homeless people,
流浪汉
aging hipsters, and Matt Donovan.
老嬉皮士和马特·多诺万都这德行
One of them is 5'10", wearing a black coat.
一个人一米五三 穿着黑大衣
You're standing next to him.
你就站在他旁边
I know the concept of a home is new to you,
我知道你对家没有什么概念
but it is polite to knock.
但要敲门才礼貌
So Julian is trapped inside of Tyler forever
朱利安永远困住泰勒身体里了
or until he dies, so I was thinking
或者除非他死了 所以我就想
what if he does die?
如果他真死了呢
Maybe that's how we do it, that's how we get him out.
或许我们就该这么把他赶出去
You want to kill Tyler?
你想杀泰勒
Well, he'll go to the other side,
他会去另一边
and then when Liv does the spell to help you and Enzo,
等丽芙施咒帮助你和恩佐的时候
Tyler can come back.
泰勒可以一起回来
And speaking of, shouldn't you be, like,
话说 你现在不是应该
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表