Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
The spell the travelers cast across Mystic Falls
旅行者在神秘瀑布镇施的咒语
eliminates spirit magic,
消除了灵魂魔法
The other side is collapsing,
另一边正在崩塌
and everyone in it is going away.
其中的每个人都将消失
What about you? What happens?
那你呢 你会怎么样
Jeremy, I will be fine.
杰里米 我不会有事的
When the travelers die,
旅行者死的时候
Liv will do the spell,
丽芙会施咒
and her magic will allow
她的魔法就能
the people on the other side to push their way through.
让另一边的人挤过来
Damon... I know
达蒙 我知道
Oh, my god. Alaric, what are you--
我的天 阿♥拉♥里克 你...
Come on. You got to go.
快点 你得赶紧走
What about Damon?
达蒙呢
You need to go home to your brother.
你得回家找你弟弟
I'll find Damon.
我去找达蒙
I can't find Damon.
我找不到达蒙
I'm not leaving without him!
我不会丢下他
I won't let you die for them.
我不会让你为他们而死
Phasmatos fumas extas.
[咒语]
We need to start the spell again.
我们得再施一次咒语
We can't. That was our one shot.
不行 那是我们唯一的机会
Damon's on the other side.
达蒙还在那一边
Elena, you can say good-bye.
埃琳娜 你可以和他道别
Damon, finally had everything he wanted.
达蒙 终于得到了想要的一切
He was happy.
他很幸福
He should be here.
他应该在这里的
It was all a lie.
都是谎言
You told me you could come back.
你说过你可以回来的
I love you.
我爱你
Bonnie, Bonnie, don't you dare.
邦妮 邦妮 不要
Please don't leave me.
求你不要离开我
I love you, Elena.
我爱你 埃琳娜
Bye.
再见
Bonnie...
邦妮
Bonnie...
邦妮
Do you think it will hurt?
你觉得会痛吗
I don't know.
我不知道
What the hell was that?
什么声音
I have no idea.
不知道
Go out there and check it out.
去看看
You go out there and check it out.
你自己去看啊
Hey, I got the lan--
我把灯弄好了
Oh, my God. Sheriff Forbes.
天呐 福布斯警长
I thought you were a serial killer.
我以为是连环杀手呢
Worse, actually,
比那还糟
because you'll still be alive when I call your parents.
因为我给你♥爸♥妈打电♥话♥的时候你还得活着挨训
Pack it up and strike it down.
收拾东西走吧
I'm like, for real, sheriff Forbes?
要我说 不是吧 福布斯警长
You got nothing better to do
你就没有比
than to bust us for a couple of beer cans?
为几个破啤酒罐抓我们更要紧的事了吗
Tax money at work.
真是不辜负纳税人的钱
It could've been worse.
还可能更糟呢
Melanie Peterson was arrested for underage drinking last week.
梅兰妮·彼得森上周因未成年饮酒被捕
I swear this place is turning into that town from "Footloose."
这里越来越像《浑身是劲》里的古板小镇了
Yeah, well, let's just get out of here.
我们赶紧走吧
Jessie?
杰西
Yo, Jessie.
杰西
Jessie.
杰西
Jessie.
杰西
Don't talk.
别说话
You'll be ok. I'll get help.
没事的 我去叫人
Look. Up.
看啊 上面
Today was a good day.
今天天气不错
Summer is official over
夏天正式结束了
and I couldn't be more thrilled.
我真的很高兴
Sophomore year.
大二了
I guess this is the year you're supposed to pick a major
这是该选择专业
and start carving out your path in life.
开始铺就人生路的一年
So, that's what I did.
所以我就在这么做
You are look at the future Dr. Elena Gilbert.
我就是未来的埃琳娜·吉尔伯特医生
So. Pop quiz.
突击考试
Mr. Weatherly complains of chest pain and shortness of breath.
威瑟利先生称自己胸口疼痛 呼吸急促
Can anyone tell me what tests we run?
谁告诉我该做什么测试
Gilbert.
吉尔伯特
A pulmonary angiogram provides a clear picture
肺血管造影 可清晰看到
of the blood flow in the arteries and the lungs,
动脉和肺部的血流
which is what we look for in a pulmonary embolism,
这样就能检查是否有肺栓塞
a condition in which Mr. Weatherly's symptoms are common.
肺栓塞通常会引起威瑟利先生表现出的症状
Good someone's read ahead.
很好 看来提前看书了
Remember that. You'll need that in 3 years.
记住 未来三年都要这么做
Here's the bed pan you need to know about today.
这是便盆 你今天要做了解
Moving on.
继续吧
I was impressed.
挺不错的
Thanks.
谢谢
OK, so, maybe I spent the day observing.
好吧 或许白天我多是在做观察
but at least now we have unlimited access to blood bank,
但至少现在我们可以无限制地出入血库
and trust me, we need all the help we can get.
相信我 我们需要一切帮助
Some of us are still getting the hang of the whole
有人还在慢慢适应
drinking other people's blood thing.
喝人血的事
Want some?
来点吗
It's all right. I had some on the way over.
没事 我来的路上喝了
You know, this will never not be weird.
这件事永远都会这么奇怪
What? That some ancient witch turned me into a vampire
你指什么 有个古老的女巫把我变成了吸血鬼
or that 4 months ago, I rose from the dead?
还是4个月前 我死而复生
That you're my college professor.
我是指你是我的大学教授
In Alaric's defense,
不过替阿♥拉♥里克说句公道话
he couldn't exactly compel himself a job back at the high school.
他又不能通过催眠回去高中工作
Nope, the high school, Grill, the town square--
高中 神秘酒吧 镇广场
Thanks to the travelers' anti-magic spell,
因为旅行者的反魔法咒语
everything in Mystic Falls still off-limits to anyone with fangs.
神秘瀑布镇仍然是吸血鬼不可靠近的地方
A lot of us haven't been back home in months.
我们大多数人几个月没回家了
On the plus side, the crime rate is way down.
好处是 犯罪率下降了
Although I'm not sure Matt got the memo.
不过马特可能还不知道
Good move, Donovan. Proving once again
好样的 多诺万 再次证明
that self-defense is the best offense.
自卫是最好的反击
I will say he's never been better.
不过可以说 他状态极佳
I think he can bench press more than Jeremy now,
他现在做卧推好像比杰里米还厉害
which is beyond freaky.
这可太不自然了
Speaking of Jeremy...
说到杰里米
Actually, let's not talk about my brother.
还是别说我弟弟的事了
Let's talk about Stefan.
说说斯特凡吧
Last I heard, he was chasing some lead to some
据我所知 他跟随一条线索
witch that could contact the dead.
去找一个可以通灵的女巫了
Get your ass in here, kid.
进来 小子
Payday.
发工资了
We haven't spoken in months.
我们几个月没说话了
Which can only mean that his search
所以他寻找答案的旅程
for answers to what happened has been all-consuming.
一定非常繁忙
He's grieving. He lost so much.
他还处在悲痛中 他失去了太多
We all did.
我们都是
But we're all getting through it in our own way.
但我们都在用自己的方式化解悲痛
I dropped out of Whitmore.
我从惠特莫大学退学了
Why would I support their stupid football team?
我♥干♥吗还去支持他们的橄榄球队
It's the opening game of the season, Caroline.
是赛季的开季赛 卡罗琳
Time to come home.
该回家了
I am home. I just signed the lease to my new apartment.
我在家 我刚刚签下我新公♥寓♥的租约
On the border of a town that doesn't want you.
在一座不欢迎你的小镇边缘
That's not home. That's sad.
那不是家 是可悲
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表