You see, that's the thing about threats.
这就是恐吓的问题
If there's no follow-through,
如果不做到
no one takes you seriously.
没人觉得你是认真的
Sorry to make this about me.
抱歉要用这种手段
See? Wasn't so bad.
效果不错
I've done bad things, too, ok?
我也做过错事
I've broken windows, I've set more fires than I can count.
我弄碎过窗户 放火的次数我都数不清了
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
你这话是要让我好受吗
I'm saying I learned how to control it.
我是说 我学会了如何控制它
I can teach you the same thing.
我可以教你
This is Jeremy.
这是杰里米
He's cute.
他很可爱
Yeah, he is,
没错
and his life is literally in your hands.
他的生死现在由你决定
Ok. But if I go all Carrie and burn the school down,
好吧 如果我出了状况 把学校烧没了
it's on you.
那都怪你
Ok.
没问题
Jeremy!
杰里米
Damn it, Jeremy!
该死的 杰里米
You should have left when I told you to.
我警告你的时候你就该滚蛋
Did I give the impression I was taking orders from you?
你让你觉得我会听命于你吗
My bad.
我的错
Come on!
拜托
Come on! Wake up, Jeremy.
拜托 醒醒 杰里米
Thank god.
谢天谢地
Stefan, help me!
斯特凡 帮我一下
You missed all the fun.
你错过了好戏
Spell worked. Wes is in Richmond.
咒语生效了 韦斯在里士满
Brilliant. I'll drive.
好极了 我开车
Damon...
达蒙
Don't bother coming back.
别回来了
I wasn't planning on it.
就没打算回来
What happened? Where's Nadia?
发生什么了 娜迪亚在哪
Sorry. Slight misunderstanding.
抱歉 有些误会
She snapped my neck.
她扭断了我的脖子
What the hell kind of misunderstanding is that?
这算是哪门子的误会
You were right. She was compelling me
你是对的 她是催眠过我
but only because she wanted to talk about Katherine
不过她只是想聊聊凯瑟琳
and she knew I was pissed at her.
她知道我对她有成见
I guess they didn't really settle their
我想直到她死
mother-daughter issues before she died.
她们母女也没和好
She wanted to talk about Katherine?
她想聊凯瑟琳
Yeah, but she knew that you would go after her
对 但她怕你发现她催眠我之后
if you knew she was frying my mind.
会找她算账
I guess she's got that whole stone-cold survival thing going.
我想她继承了她妈心狠手辣的求生技能
Like mother, like daughter.
有其母 必有其女
A little friendly advice.
我劝你
Stay the hell away from her.
离她远一点
Yep. I plan on it.
知道 我心中有数
You call me if she gives you any more hassle.
她再找你麻烦 你就告诉我
I took care of it.
搞定了
If he follows us, I'll kill you both.
他要是跟踪我们 我就杀了你们
I said I took care of it.
我都说我搞定了
Earlier on the phone, you weren't talking to Elena.
刚才你不是在和埃琳娜通话
You were talking to someone who needed information.
电♥话♥那头是一个打探情报的人
Do yourself a favor and stop asking questions.
不想找麻烦 就少问两句
Your boyfriend once planted himself inside my brain.
你男朋友曾把自己植入我的大脑
That's how you were planning on saving Katherine.
你本来也想用这办法救凯瑟琳
She didn't die, did she?
她没死 是吧
She jumped inside Elena.
她寄住在埃琳娜的体内
The only thing easier than breaking your neck
拿走你手上的复活戒指
is taking off your magic life ring.
比扭断你脖子更轻而易举
Do you understand?
你明白吗
What are you gonna do with me?
那你打算怎么处置我
I haven't decided yet.
还没想好
First, we need to get the vervain out of your system,
第一步 先排出你体内的马鞭草
and then, we'll see.N
然后 我们再走着瞧
So what do you say?
我们怎么办
Paper, scissors, stone for who gets to give
剪刀石头布决定我们谁
Dr. Frankenstein his fatal blow.
给变♥态♥博士致命一击
Nah. He's all yours.
不了 他都交给你了
Now don't tell me you're having second thoughts about leaving home.
别跟我说你又改变主意 不想走了
I was there for Elena.
以前不走是为了埃琳娜
We're done. No reason to go back.
但现在都结束了 没必要回去了
What about your brother?
那你弟弟呢
You saw his face. I know that look.
你看到了他的脸 我知道那种表情
He's done with me, too.
他也不要我了
And you are?
你们是...
My backup.
我的后援
You got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
What is this? Agh! More witches?
他们是谁 巫师吗
Close.
差不多
Travelers.
旅行者
Good luck making new friends, Damon.
祝你交到新朋友 达蒙
You ok?
你没事吧
Oh. Um, you know, actually,
实际上
would you mind?
能帮我个忙吗
I think I still have a splinter in my back.
我背上好像还有根木刺
Yeah. Sure.
没问题
Yeah. There it is.
在这里
Try not to move.
不要动
Sorry.
不好意思
I think I know what you wanted to tell me tonight, Stefan.
我知道你今晚要和我说什么 斯特凡
Got it.
拔掉了
Damon killed Aaron, didn't he?
达蒙杀了亚伦 是吧
You walked right through the threshold at the Whitmore house.
你直接迈进了惠特曼公♥馆♥的大门
You couldn't have done that
如果不是屋主已死
if the owner hadn't been dead.
你是不可能进去的
Aaron was the owner.
亚伦就是那里的屋主
Yeah. I--I should have told you. Sorry.
是的 我应该告诉你的 抱歉
Why didn't you?
你为什么没说
I thought that we...
我以为我们
Maybe I don't deserve anything from you,
也许我不该再奢望什么
but I thought we could be honest with each other
但我以为我们至少可以坦诚相待
no Matter what.
不论发生什么
You want me to be honest?
你想让我坦诚吗
Yes.
是的
All right.
好吧
Truth is, ever since the first time
事实就是 自从我最初
I noticed you falling for my brother,
发现你爱上了我哥哥开始
I have been waiting for him to screw something up
我就一直等着他搞砸
so badly that you hate him,
严重到让你恨他的地步
so I've been waiting and watching him do all these horrible things,
所以我就一直等着 看着他做很多可怕的事
and then every single time I think that he's gone too far,
而每一次我觉得他太过分了
he's there for you,
至少他在守护你
sometimes in ways better than I ever was.
有时 甚至比我以前做得更好
So the truth is after a while,
所以事实就是 渐渐地
I just stopped waiting for him to fail
我不再等着他堕落了
because I liked the person that he had become...
因为我喜欢如今的他
and I don't want to lose that person.
我不想失去这样的他
He threatened my brother.
他威胁了我弟弟
Stefan, I can't go back to that.
斯特凡 我不能回头了
I know.
我知道
But if you want to save him from himself,
但如果你不想他变回老样子
then I'll help you
我会帮你
but not for myself and not for him.
但不是为我自己也不是为他
For you.
是为了你
What--what'd he stick you with?
他用什么刺了你
I don't know.
不知道
Come here.
起来
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表