Previously on The Vampire Diaries
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
I'm Elena.
我叫埃琳娜
I'm Stefan.
我叫斯特凡
Love brought me to Mystic Falls,
我为爱来到神秘瀑布镇
love drove me away.
又因爱而离去
I am not sorry that I'm in love with you, Damon.
我不后悔爱上你 达蒙
Phasmatos, raverus un animun.
[咒语]
We've all made sacrifices.
我们都做出了牺牲
Bonnie, what did you do?
邦妮 你做了什么
I did a spell that brought you back.
我施了一个咒语把你救活
You can see ghosts. We can talk.
你能看见鬼魂 我们可以自♥由♥交谈
No! You can't be dead!
不 你不能死
Party at Whitmore house tonight.
惠特曼公♥馆♥今晚有派对
And even though we're tring to move on.
但即使我们想要继续前行
I love college.
我真喜欢上大学
Hey! Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Megan, your roommate.
我是梅根 你们的室友
Help me!
救我
Oh, my god!
天哪
This was a vampire.
是吸血鬼干的
New enemies have emerged...
新敌人依旧出现了
Nadia?
娜迪亚
Jaryakat a zem.
[咒语]
Just as our greatest threat...
正如我们最大的威胁
Silas.
赛拉斯
Hello, my shadow self.
你好 我的影子
Is finally making his move.
终于开始行动了
Where's Stefan?
斯特凡在哪
Bring me Katherine, and then I will tell you
把凯瑟琳给我带来 然后我就告诉你
where your little brother is.
你弟弟在哪
You can't take me back there, Jeremy.
你不能把我带回去 杰里米
You all know Elena Gilbert.
你们都认识埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
Well, the girl that I'm looking for
我要找的女孩
looks exactly like her.
长得和她一模一样
It was supposed to be a nice family event.
这本该是愉快的家庭聚会
Just stopped in to see my dad.
只是停下来看看我爸爸
Then Silas showed up.
然后赛拉斯出现了
He said he was testing how powerful
他说他在测试他的精神控制
his mind control had become.
变得有多强大
Nobody make a sound or move a muscle.
所有人不准出声也不准动
The entire town did exactly what he said.
整个小镇完全听从他的话
He didn't want any witnesses,
他不想要留下目击者
so he told them to forget what he did.
所以他告诉他们忘了他所做的
They watched my dad die,
他们看着我爸爸死去
and they couldn't do anything
却什么也不能做
or tell anyone.
谁也不能说
What are you gonna do?
你要做什么
You gonna hug me?
你要抱我吗
I want to.
我想
But you can't.
但是你不能
You can't touch me,
你碰触不到我
and I can't touch you because I'm dead,
我也不能碰触到你 因为我死了
just like my dad except he's not supernatural,
和我爸爸一样 只不过他不是超自然生物
so I don't get to see him on the other side.
所以我不能在这边看到他
He's just dead.
他真的死了
Silas is using his mind control to find Katherine.
赛拉斯利用他的精神控制找凯瑟琳
He told everyone in the town square to keep an eye out
他让镇广场的每一个人都留意
for anyone that looks like Elena.
任何一个长得像埃琳娜的人
Whatever he wants with Katherine...
不管他想要凯瑟琳干什么
We can't let him have it.
我们都不能让他得逞
You ok, hon?
你没事吧 亲爱的
You're gonna get yourself sick out here.
你这样在外面会生病的
Thank you so much for stopping.
谢谢你停下来
You look just like Elena Gilbert.
你看起来很像埃琳娜·吉尔伯特
Actually, I'm much prettier.
事实上 我更漂亮
Katherine Pierce, right?
凯瑟琳·皮尔斯 对吗
I'm supposed to be keeping my eye out for you.
我本就该留意找你
Damn it! Unh!
该死
Hurts, doesn't it?
很痛 是吧
Not as much as this will.
但是肯定不及这个
We could be doing anything right now, Stefan,
现在我们可以做任何事情 斯特凡
be anywhere.
去任何地方
Why here, why this?
为什么在这里 为什么这样
These are the good moments,
这是曾经美好的时刻
the simple ones, the ones that matter.
单纯的时光 重要的时光
These are the moments that keep me from falling apart.
是这些时光 让我坚持着没有崩溃
This can't last forever.
不可能永远这样
You're just distracting yourself.
你这是在分散自己的注意力
Elena, Elena, Elena.
埃琳娜 埃琳娜 埃琳娜
Elena!
埃琳娜
No.
不
Megan's memorial outside is growing by the minute.
外面追悼纪念梅根的人越来越多
Ugh. College kids are so dramatic.
大学生们太多愁善感了
She was on campus for, like, one day.
她在学校里才待了一天吧
She couldn't have made that many friends.
怎么可能会交到这么多朋友
Caroline, she's dead.
卡罗琳 她死了
You can stop competing with her.
你可以不要和她比了
Sorry. I'm in a mood.
对不起 我心情不好
You talked to Tyler?
你和泰勒聊过了吗
He's deferring from enrolling
他推迟了入学登记
and deferring from returning my phone calls,
也推迟了回我电♥话♥
so I'm deferring from having sex with him ever again.
所以我也要推迟再也不和他滚床单
How's the snooping going?
打探消息有进展吗
Any explanation why our vervain-laced...
有什么可以解释我们喝马鞭草的
vampire-slaughtered roommate
被吸血鬼杀死的室友
had a picture of my dad on her phone?
手♥机♥上为什么会有我爸爸的照片
No.
没有
Oh! I went by the hospital this morning.
今天早上我顺便去了下医院
Megan's death certificate.
梅根的死亡证明
It says she died of suicide.
上面说她是自杀
No mention of the gaping vampire bites on her neck.
没有提到她脖子上吸血鬼的咬伤
So whoever signed off on the cause of death
所以不管是谁签署了这份死因
was part of the cover-up
都参与了掩盖这事
just like the founders council back home.
就像是瀑布镇的委员会
Dr. Wesley Maxfield.
韦斯利·麦克斯菲尔德医生
Aka our applied microbiology T.A.
又是我们 应用微生物学的助教
I switched our classes around so that we can--
我换了我们的课 以便我们能
Applied what--what?
应用什么什么
Uh, Elena, we are supposed to be taking
埃琳娜 我们本该去上
intro to communication.
介绍通讯
What happened to getting drunk
不是说好要喝得醉醉的
and making bad decisions about boys?
任意选择男生吗
What happened to our fun freshman year at college?
不是说好我们大学一年级要开开心心吗
I am supposed to be a drama major!
我本该是修戏剧专业的
You're not going to be an anything major
如果暴露了我们的吸血鬼身份
if we get exposed as vampires!
你就什么专业都不是了
We are still gonna have our fun year, Caroline,
我们第一年还是会很有趣的 卡罗琳
but we have to protect ourselves.
但是我们得保护自己
The way Damon kept his secret in Mystic Falls
就像在神秘瀑布镇时达蒙保守住他的秘密
was because he infiltrated the founders council.
是因为他加入了委员会
So bust out those alleged acting skills,
所以别管那些所谓的表演技巧
and let's get on it, ok?
我们做好这事吧 好吗
Damon, I know I said I'd help you find your brother,
达蒙 我知道我说过会帮助你找到你弟弟
but I can't dredge the entire quarry.
但是我也不能挖掘整个采石场啊
It's enormous.
这太大了
I'm aware of that.
我知道
I mean, clearly that's why we wanted to dump
显然 我们本想把赛拉斯的身体
Silas' body here beuse it's big and deep
丢在这里面 就是因为这里很大很深
and no one would find him.
这样就没人能找到他
Now say I'm Silas
假设我是赛拉斯
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表