and she was all alone,
那时她独自一人
exiled by her family two years earlier.
两年前被她的家人抛弃
You stuck her head in a noose,
你用绞索套着她的头
pushed her off the chair,
踢倒椅子
and snapped her neck.
扭断了她的脖子
Who are you?
你是谁
My name...
我叫...
is Nadia Petrova...
娜迪亚·佩特洛娃
and you're my mother.
而你是我母亲
No.
不可能
You look like a woman on her way to the guillotine.
你看起来像是要上断头台的
Actually, she was beheaded with a sword.
事实上 她是被一把剑砍头的
See? And that's why I teach bio.
瞧 所以我教的是生物
And you are Abe Lincoln?
你是林肯吗
Dr. Jekyll.
变身怪医
Ok. Yeah. I can see that.
好吧 我看得出来
So where's Mr. Hyde?
那海德先生在哪呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm not responsible for my darker half.
我的阴暗面不受我控制
So would it be totally inappropriate
如果一个学生请你跳舞
if a student asked you to dance?
会不会不合适
Who could refuse a queen?
谁敢拒绝一位王后呢
Besides, you're not, nor will you ever be,
另外 你不是 将来也不会是
one of my students.
我的学生
Major points for the dance moves,
舞姿能得高分
But zero points for lying on my ommate's death certificate.
不过在我室友的死亡证明上作假 太差劲了
Look. I didn't want to lie,
我不想撒谎
but I couldn't exactly tell her parents
但我也不能跟她父母说
a mountain lion attacked her at a frat party.
她在兄弟会派对上被美洲狮袭击了吧
I'd be fired. Huh.
我会被解雇的
Want to know my theory?
你想知道我的推断吗
What's that?
什么推断
I think a vampire hunted her down,
我觉得是一个吸血鬼抓住了她
ripped her throat out,
咬破了她的喉咙
and threw her off that roof.
然后将她扔下了屋顶
What do you know about vampires?
你对吸血鬼有什么了解
Doesn't matter what I know, Elena,
我了解什么并不重要 埃琳娜
because we're never gonna see each other again.
因为我们不会再见面了
And why is that?
为什么
Because there are people at this school watching you and your friends
因为这个学校有人在监视你和你的朋友们
and asking questions you don't want them to ask.
问一些你不想别人问的问题
So pack your things, drop out,
收拾行李 办退学手续
and move back to Mystic Falls.
搬回神秘瀑布镇去吧
Here you are.
你在这里啊
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Look, Care.
卡罗琳
I can't do the college thing right now.
我现在真的不能上大学
Yeah. I completely understand.
好 我完全理解
I have been pushing way too hard,
我一直把你逼得太紧
and, you know, you need to make your own decisions.
你得自己做打算
Point is, you're back, and we're together.
重点在于 你回来了 我们在一起了
Do you know the reason we're together?
你知道我们为什么能在一起吗
It's because Klaus granted us permission
是因为克劳斯很大方地"允许"我们
to be together.
在一起
I'm sorry, but I can't live like that.
很抱歉 但我很难接受这一点
I see. So this is about Klaus.
我明白了 这都是因为克劳斯
No. This is about me.
不 是我自己
He killed my mom and got away with it.
他杀了我妈妈 还逍遥法外
I can't just start
我不可能
caring about sociology and frat parties.
就这么开始享受大学生活
You haven't even given it a chance.
你就不能试试看吗
I didn't come here to give it a chance.
我回来不是为了试试看的
You came here to say good-bye.
你是来告别的
I need to go after him.
我一定要找他报仇
I need to find a way to destroy his life
我一定要想办法摧毁他
like he destroyed mine.
就像他毁了我的生活那样
You know what, Tyler?
你知道吗 泰勒
For someone who hates Klaus,
作为一个痛恨克劳斯的人
you certainly sound a lot like him.
你的语气还真是很像他
Stefan.
斯特凡
Come to see the show?
你是来看表演的吗
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I'm using this pendant to find something I'm looking for,
我在用这个吊坠寻找一些东西
and I found it.
而我成功了
Good.
很好
Stefan? Ah!
斯特凡
You awake?
你醒了吗
Stefan?
斯特凡
Stefan?
斯特凡
You alive again? Huh?
你活过来没有
How does it feel, brother?
这感觉如何 哥哥
Stefan...
斯特凡
Stefan, are you ok?
斯特凡 你还好吗
That's Silas.
那是赛拉斯
No.
不
He's working with my brother.
他在跟我哥哥合谋
Everything he said to you was a lie.
他跟你说的一切都是谎言
That's all he knows how to do--lie.
他只会做这一件事 撒谎
You know where the anchor is.
你知道锚在哪里
Too bad you won't be around to find it.
很遗憾你不能去找它了
You can't kill me.
你杀不了我
I don't have to kill you yet.
我现在还不用杀你
You love me. You know you love me.
你爱我 你知道你爱我
I did love you...
我确实爱过你
And then you broke my heart,
但你伤了我的心
and now I'm gonna break yours...
现在我也要伤害你的心了
Or at least stop it from working.
至少让它不能再跳动
So your blood can't flow
这样你的血液就会停止流动
and your veins dry up,
血管就会干涸
and you rot from the inside out
你就会从内烂到外
so the world can see you exactly as you are--
那样世界就能看到你的本来面目了
Cold, gray, hideous,
冰冷 灰暗 丑陋的
monster.
禽兽
Where do you think you're going?
你想去哪
What? Give them. Come on.
怎么了 交出来 快点
I'm fine.
我没事
He said, releasing molecules of alcohol on his breath.
他嘴上这么说 却吐出酒气
You know, you sound like that dad
你的口气就像那种自以为很酷
who thinks he's cool, but isn't.
但其实根本不是那么回事的老爸
Well, I'll settle for that very uncool
那我就当一个非常不酷
and mildly responsible legal guardian.
但要对你负责的法定监护人吧
Keys...now.
钥匙 快点
Can I have some money for a cab?
给我点打车钱可以吗
I mean, you do manage my trust, right?
我的信托基金是归你管吧
I saw you talking to Elena Gilbert.
我看到你和埃琳娜·吉尔伯特讲话了
Do yourself a favor.
为了你自己好
Stay away from that one.
离她远点
Why?
为什么
Because behind my very uncool exterior,
因为在我非常不酷的外表下
I do care about you, Aaron.
我真心在乎你 亚伦
Whatever.
随便吧
Be safe.
注意安全
Oh, my god. Stefan.
天哪 斯特凡
That ain't Stefan.
那不是斯特凡
Silas?
赛拉斯
Damon. What the hell is going on?
达蒙 这到底怎么回事
Looks like Tessa had her way with him.
看来苔萨收拾了他一下
So if that's Silas,
如果这是赛拉斯
Then he's not a problem anymore.
那他就不会再构成任何威胁了
This is a good thing, right?
这是好事 对吗
剧集 | 吸血鬼日记(2009) | 导航列表